Angel In Devil's Clothing

By SaltyPaint

After getting a side job as a button man for Rose(Rosie), Allen(Alastor's human name) summons Lucifer to make... More

Summoning
Shadow magic, Smile
Sweetheart
Lilian
the offer
Dress
Lilith, Carnival
Apple, Flu
blood of an angel
Apple Pancakes
On Air
Revelation
Cult, Key
curiousities and hormones
Wedding day
Char and Char
Safe, Joy
Mother, Dan
Mafia, Grief
Mourn, Worry
John, Desire
Birthday [one year old]
Crocosmia, Razzle
Deer, Grave
Welcome to hell
Safe Place
Paimy

Satisfied

250 13 14
By SaltyPaint

Chapter 18

[April 16th 1921]

Lucifer kisses Allen goodbye, waving at him as the brunette catches the ride he usually takes to go to the radio station. "Well, it's just you, me and grandma again Ducky." He says to the two month old baby, looking back at him with wide dark brown eyes, the same eyes as his other parent as he stuffs his fist into his mouth.

"Yeah, I know your Dad doesn't like that nickname but I think it suits you best. You're definitely the cutest wittle duckling I've ever seen~" the blonde says as he nuzzles his baby's nose with his own as he carries him back into the house.

As he entered the kitchen, he sees Elleanor catching herself with a hand on the counter while her other hand held her head with a pain filled look on her face. "Mother! What's wrong? Are you having another headache?" He asks as he puts Charles down into his cradle with his toys before helping her into the living room to lay her in her couch.

He puts a hand on her forehead, concern written on his face. He noticed that she was making her soup in the kitchen, which she has been cooking more often these past few weeks because of her constant fevers and headaches.

After realizing that his blood became too obvious in a glass of water, he decided to stop using water as a way to heal her. Since he needed to use more of his angelic blood to keep the flu at bay he, instead, had added it into her soup since it's barely noticeable.

"L-luc- I'm fine, i-it's just a small h-headache is all." She coughs weakly as she tries to sit up.

Not believing her words, he gently urges her to lay back down, "Hold on mother, some soup would fix you right up." He says as he walks back into the kitchen.

He takes a bowl and pours some soup in it before he moves his sleeve up, noticing all the scars that has been accumulating on his wrist. Ever since he continues to give her his blood in the duration of his pregnancy, he realized that his body wouldn't heal his wound like it normally would because he was pregnant.

Despite knowing the consequences of his wounds becoming permanent scars on his wrist, he continues to give her his blood anyways. Not wanting her to die at such a young age, after all that she's been through.... He wants her to at least experience what being a grandmother would feel like and the joys that come with it before she passes.

After spending eons in hell, seeing most of the religious sinners come down and still think they deserve to be sent to heaven. it's good to see that Elleanor is not going to be one of those sinners, he hopes that.... Even if he will never get to see her when she passes, that she will be able to enter heaven and have her soul rest in peace.

He takes a knife and cuts his wrist swiftly, letting the blood drip into her soup without any hesitation.

"Luc? W-what are you doing?!" Focusing his attention on adjusting the amount of angelic blood he drips in her soup, he failed to notice Elleanor entering the kitchen.

The blonde whips his head to her, not expecting her to still be able to follow him back to the kitchen after seeing her barely try to sit up from the couch.

She stares at him wide eyed as she sees the golden liquid dripping into her bowl of soup. Suddenly she clutches her head again before groaning, gripping onto the door frame as she slowly kneels on the floor.

"Mother?!" Lucifer calls out in concern as he rushes to her, helping her up before sitting her down onto a chair.

She pants then coughs weakly before she opens her eyes again, looking at Lucifer's wrist in horror as the golden blood continues to drip from the wound. "L-luc-?! W-what is that?! Oh god-" she puts her hand on her mouth as the blonde tries to hide his wound by pulling his arm into his chest.

"M-mother.... I-i know that this may seem horrifying to you, and you may have misunderstood what I was doing but... I'm actually an angel." He tries not to cringe at not informing her that he's a 'fallen' angel. After all, she might just assume that 'Luc' is related to the other fallen angel, 'Lucifer' or might even figure that he IS Lucifer, since he's also known as a shape shifter.

"Oh... My god, I can't believe this... D-does that mean y-you're b-bleeding right now?!" She exclaims as she inspects the golden blood flowing from his wrist. "Yes, and... I've been using my blood to heal you for almost a year now." He starts to explain about how his angelic blood works, noting that her demeanor has started to slowly become concerned rather than horrified.

The brunette woman stared at him before she glanced at the bowl of soup on the counter. "You've.... Been healing me this entire time? That's why I've always felt better whenever you give me soup or water, you've been... Preventing me from dying... Ugh!" She clenched her eyes shut as she felt another headache coming, her hand clenches as she rests it on her forehead trying to ignore the feeling of her head spinning.

Lucifer quickly stood up from his seat and took the soup from the counter and placing it in front of the brunette woman. "Mother, please eat the soup. It'll make you feel much better." He tries as he rubs the woman's back.

Elleanor forces herself to look up, reaching out and taking a spoonful of soup. After swallowing two spoonfuls Lucifer could see her complexion gaining more color as she continues eating the soup. After she finishes it Lucifer breathes a sigh of relief, "are you feeling better mother?" Elleanor's expression becomes down cast as she stares at the empty bowl, before she could reply they both hear Charles crying in the living room.

"One moment mother, I'll go ahead and bring him here." The blonde says as he moves to do exactly that. The brunette woman stares at his back as he disappears to get her grandchild.

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+

Elleanor doesn't like this new revelation. Though of course, she doesn't mind that her daughter in law turns out to be an actual angel, how could she be surprised? The blonde already acts like one for heaven's sake, despite having never seen one she has always believed in their existence. She observes the blonde as she walks back in with Charles in her arms, sitting on the dining table, she opens the upper button of her dress and feeds her baby.

"Luc.... When did you start giving me your blood?" She asks confusedly, not having a clue as to how nor when the blonde came to such a decision.

Lucifer paused for a moment before he answered, "remember when you fainted while having tea with Mrs. Thompson?" He asks her with a worried look on his face, not knowing if the brunette woman would be angry at him for deceiving her, let alone not mentioning that he's no longer a 'holy' sort of angel.

Now that the blonde mentions it, she remembered, how could she have forgotten? It was the first time she had ever felt like a ton of weight was lifted from her body. She remembers that she had woken up coughing, feeling more tired than she has ever been in her life and to top it all off, her head was spinning even with her eyes closed, and then.... asking Luc For water.

She could already guess that's where the blonde had put her blood into, at first she did have her doubts if her daughter in law may have just been joking to her to take her mind off of her headache. But after putting much thought into it, she concluded that she's been telling the truth.

"I remember, it was after you've healed me that Mr. Thompson informed us of his.... 'Misdiagnosis' of me having the Spanish flu, and from what you've said earlier about how your healing is supposed to only permanently work with someone you're related to... I still have it don't I?" She asks, already guessing that's the case since she still feels it resurface every few days in the past... But now it resurfaces every day or two.

Seeing the sad look Luc was giving her, she could only assume that she's right.

She doesn't mind it too much if she was being honest, though, her only problem is that.... If it weren't for Luc constantly giving her angelic 'healing blood'. Would she have died had she not been consuming it all this time? Surely.... She wouldn't be here if Luc hadn't interfered with her already being in her death bed, in which, she will always be thankful for it, being given the chance of taking care of her grandchild....

Nonetheless, it makes her feel guilty. Ever since she was a young girl she has always been devoted to god. During her time in church when she spends her time participating in the choir, some of the girls would joke about wanting to be immortal so they could live to see how life would be like in the future.

Of course, one of the nuns heard her. She was scolded for thinking of such a thing, telling them that wanting immortality is a sin of greed and that they should avoid having such desires. When the girl started to turn red with shame for getting scolded in front of everyone, this made the nun put a hand on her shoulder.

"Being greedy or selfish is not a good thing my dear. God may be merciful, but he would not tolerate anyone that would involve themselves with the devil, which would be the only way to gain your so-called 'immortality'. And this goes for all of you, if you don't want to burn in hell then you must cease such thoughts." The nun looked at every member of the choir... including her.

If she was being honest, Elleanor feels grateful for the chance that was given to her to witness her son get married and have a family of his own. But she can't let Luc continue to try to keep her away from death's grasp. God has given her a blessing in the form of her daughter in law, and for the life of her, she doesn't want to take advantage of the blessing since she saw the consequences it brings.

The brunette woman sighs as she moves her gaze back to Luc's wrist where the sleeve was kept rolled up and a myriad of scars were on, what she thought, was the blonde's flawlessly pale skin. She couldn't let the blonde continue to heal her like this, "Luc, could you please do me a favor?" She asks catching the blonde off guard by her sudden question.

"Sure, what is it?" Lucifer asks knowing he could take any offer his mother in law would ask of him since she never asks for anything too extreme. Elleanor grasps 'her' free hand and holds it tightly, "I want you to stop hurting yourself for my sake, and stop giving me food or drinks that has your healing blood in it, Please." She begs Luc, though she knows that her health will start to deteriorate without the blonde's healing blood.

"W-what?" He asks stunned as he watches their conjoined hands glow gold before diminishing. "N-No! No! I take it back!" The blonde exclaims as he stares at his shaking hand in disbelief.

After a few moments he continues to stare at his hand until tears form in his eyes. 'I-I should've been more cautious' he thought as he wished that he hadn't agreed with her so readily without knowing what favor she wanted first.

"W-why...?" He asks her, not sure why she would give away her chance of living so easily, even if it's just for one more day. She smiles sadly at the blonde, "Even if... it would've been nice to live a few days more while still feeling this lively. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all the effort you've put into trying to keep me alive and well for as long as you have... But, I'd rather not take advantage of the blessing God has given me through you. I'm... Satisfied with how my life turned out, even though I know I won't be able to see my grandson grow into a gentleman I know he will be one day. It puts me at ease to know that he'll be raised by my son and you." She explains as she wipes away the tears that had started to flow down her cheeks while she was talking.

"Oh mother.... Allen won't be able to take this well." Lucifer says as he closes his buttons after Charles pulls away from him. Her gaze softens as the blonde passes Charles to her, the baby making "ooh" noises at the brunette woman as he pats her jaw. "I know dear, but at least he'll have you and Charles to keep him company. I feared that he wouldn't have someone by his side after I pass, especially when I felt my health declining two years ago. I was so desperate to find someone who would be there for him that I ignored how irritated he became whenever I invited a new woman into the house. But now it brings me peace that he won't be alone when I'm gone." She says while she stands up and adjusts her hold on Charles by placing him over her shoulder as she lightly pats his back.

After he's finished burping they both praised him before cooing at him, telling him how cute he is. "You know, he reminds me of Allen when he was the same age. Always fussing about the room being too bright every morning, doesn't mind it when I leave him in his cradle for a few moments..." Lucifer chuckles at this, "continues to whine about his diaper being full even after it gets changed." They both say at the same time before laughing hysterically.

While they distract themselves from the depressing conversation earlier, an ominous shape of a man who's dressed casually, lurks outside the kitchen window with a disturbing smirk plastered on his sunken face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 31
They made a deal, Lucifer accidentally fucked it up and now they are married until they can eventually divorce but they actually developed feelings? ...
10.2K 218 15
The story will be about, how a human summoned the king of hell. I do not own these characters Fanon😊 GAY😲
15.4K 475 16
This is a story of human alastor making a deal with lucifer to save his dying mother from sickness
19.6K 170 11
I'll be writing mainly alastor you guys may suggest what you will like me to write, it will contain smut, angst, and maybe fluff please comment, vo...