HER ARRANGED FAITH!

By Darkglorywrites

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... More

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*TWENTY-ONE*

485 33 34
By Darkglorywrites

😭😭😭💗🌼your love is overwhelming my emotions..
I know what you guys waiting for... Enjoy...

*Namika's pov*

He.. He's looking so desperate.. what if he'll take my virginty today itself.... I'm not ready.... I crawl back on my elbows and feet but god save me... He pulled my leg back and rest his elbows on matters both side of my shoulders... Now I feel I'm short... For the first time...

Like his shirt is lifelessly resting in tile beside bed... What if he'll leave me lifelessly after taking all my energy.....

He came and open two buttons of my nightsuit revealing my upper cleavage and the two soft puffed flesh were peeking from the bra....

"Vansh are you really okay seeing a body with full of stretch marks..?" Yes I had a bit fat before I turned because of chachi.. she forced me to...

"If it's on your body then I'll worship them too" I.. I.. can't be this lucky... My face unknowingly turned left and tears flows like rain....
{Vivah dekh kr uthi hu🤡}

He took my shirt of and made me face himm... From when I became this fragile..? His gaze never landed on my b00bs till now after removing the upper suit...Only on my eyes...

"I told you Right... that your single tear means I'll tear myself in pieces if it's me the reason" he told gripping my chin and made me look at him....

"And I told that don't tell..Tell like that again..." I said closing my eyes coz proximity ki bhn ka... Akahe nhi khul rhi... 🤣🤣

{Sometimes I don't know what I write}

"Okay but I won't tolerate it again..." I open the eyes as I felt warm liquid in my cheeks that wasn't mine.... I flipped him and kissed all his tears, that's salty.. of course it's tears.....

I started kissing and gulping his tears, goes with his eyes, he closed them from the feeling of solace.... I came down to his cheek bone assuring that all his pain is mine now.. I kissed all his tears.... And at the end my rose petals....

He open his eyes with his smile lingering on his lips which is totally under his wife a.k.a.. me.. Namika Vansh Singh.... Ahhh.. I left his lips and he took my on his embrace.. my head/ear on his chest... Is this the correct time to ask about her..? Okay 3..2..1..

"Va-"

"Btata hu" I was going to call his name only than how the hell he knows what I thought...?

"shirf Dil se nhi Dimaag se bhi smjh jata hu kya chahiye meri mohtarma ko" he made me sit on bed and closed my buttons without touching the skin.... Ahhhhh I want that please Vansh..... He wore his shirt as well....

"So... It started in 2019... We were freinds from college... She always helps me getting girls to love.." my pulse rate will increase for sure.... But.. after starring at my face and grinning for solid 30 seconds he finally took me on his embrace.... Haah... Thankyou...

"Remember one thing angry bug I belong to you.... And that was past so don't let you scary side peek out" he caresses my cheek and with his smile my condition got better but still there were several girls who touched him and spend time with him... This thought made me more clingy and I sat on his lap.. snuggling my back on his chest... He took my hands in his hand... and started playin' with fingers...

"So she was my bestfriend, you can say I never have seen her like that way coz she always helped me to get rid of breakups and sorrows..." I nodded and unknowingly I took his finger near my mouth.. well he chuckled and didn't told anything....

"Then the lockdown came... We all were isolated.. my family was new in business so they were in india but not with me... I got a positive report as I was going out  daily...." I kissed his palm and kissed all his fingers... Those fingers... Ahhhh how they'll feel..? He kissed my head and continued.. I played with his veins, licked them, kissed them, sucked them,worshipped them...

"Baby bug if you'll devour them like that I can't complete what I was telling" he gripped my waist and flipped her wife to face him... He took all my hairs in a pony and looked at the nightstand coz where I place the hair-rubbers.... He got one and don't ask me how dominant he's right now and I love that... I can't be bold all the time... I want to be fragile too but only in front of him... Now my hairs were behind, on my lower scalp.... Well he's not expert in it so he made a messy one... But still I love that...

"Don't you like my hair down...?"
Coz every fucking man like that... And I know he love it too....

"My girl..... Don't ask me how much I want to open that rubber of yours but if it'll get tangled my bug will face the pain that I'll hate that pain more than loving your hair open... I can't see you in pain for my pleasure" what he said goes above my head but his lip sync was hell hot.....

"Why it'll tangle....?" I asked out of curiosity and that's my mistake his lips landed on my neck and his hand all over my collarbone and neck... Yes, if my hair have been open he would have made it a nest... I grabbed his hair and in result I got a tight bite....

"Ouch" a sound of hiss came out of my mouth....

"Does it pain..?" His concern for me surprises me every time... He choose me over his happiness.....

I shook but stopped him coz the feeling that I am not respecting him.. that he deems me as a person to share his past and I'm not even listening....

"Tell what you were saying I'm here always not only with words but with actions as well..." I said and sat properly in front of him intertwining our hands and I looked at his eyes with pure desire.....

"My family can't reach out because the police security was too rigid, maya ji was with me but I refused her because she had a little boy of 2 years that time... But prachee, she took care of me... Haha I thought but she took care of my body..." My brows creases as I hear him chuckling bitterly.....

"You know rest of the all girls were with me for my money as dad was rich from starting as he was IPS then he retired now he's engaged with bussiness, same goes with mumma, she was a bank manager, then with papa she shifted to bussiness" my lips made an 'O' and my head continuously nodded as I was looking on mattress thinking and making the whole scenario real in my mind as I always do for cases, but I was unaware that my husband's eyes were on something the moment I saw him......

But I was late he already captured my 'O' shaped lips to his giant one..... That's not fair I can't even move my lips they're stuck as round and he was sucking that only... He left and swipe his left saliva on mine lips.... The post grin of his face was satisfying the hell out of me....

"Where I was...? Tum sab bhulwa deti ho" {You make me forget everything} hawww look at his tongue...

"Mai..?" {I..?} I asked and he nodded cutely now I can't complain though hes the cutest... And hottest too.....

"Okay I won't you were there ummm on girls being dying on your money" I remembered and gave him details...

"So for the first time I got a girl who took care of me instead of my luxurious things.... She had enough expenses too but her dad was sufficient for her... But what she wanted was..... Is my charm,a body to play.
Like I'm not complaining that it isn't a part of love it is... I want your body too but first I want to experience your soul...." He said caressing my cheeks.... He said I made him forget everything and look at him, he starts everything first...

"So after lockdown our friendship lasted long and I felt too connected with her as time passes, I thought that I'm searching my love here and there but she's prachee.... I was only thinking and after some days she proposed me first" she proposed first huh!!? I see....

"Then time passes I was so happy with her we always had intimate scene twice a day, we never had sex okay... Just kisses....." Here my fist got activated... Hmmm... Control Namika they were in relation Right..... I nodded forcibly...

"But after a month she stopped talking properly with me just all day physical touches.... Not even taking my permission although I gave her all rights... But willingness is a thing.... She started taking me as her pleasure toy...." At this point my anger is on edge but for his sake I have to control otherwise he won't be able to continue...

"We were only close enough to kiss and see our upper body... But one day she didn't even asked me and in flow of kissed all over my torso she went down, it's not like I wouldn't allow her but the way she didn't considered my opinion as anything... Still I didn't said anything.... But when she wanted to take me inside her that was a matter in which she should ask me.. she didn't even give a glimpse.. she was so focused on my body that she fvcking didn't cared about me.... And that's were I was feeling helpless and insecure.... But I was muscular enough to flip and throw her on bed...." I don't know why I laughed....

*Vansh's POV*

"Really..? That's hilarious... But you should have threw her from window"  I knew it.... She'll be damn angry...... Her gaze turning darker and darker but this giving me an unknown flip in my gut....

"I can't... I found a girl whom I can love for the first time bug, but I had that mercy and respect before the moment she open her mouth" namika my little baby just looking at her face is enough to make me relaxed... She's angry and curious at the same time...

"Open her mouth..?" She questioned out of the curiosity....

"After that what she said is.. that she'll file a harassment case if I don't give what she want.... But I don't know it was miracle or what she didn't did anything like that even after I left her on the room...." Her peculiarly gaze turned into tempered one....

"Give me her address" mmhmm my scary bug's activating herself...

"Meri judge sahiba that's the matter of 1 year ago, she won't do anything now" I held her soft hands which were all red because of fist... Her hands are slender as compared to mine...
Of course they'll she's little cutie pookie..... But her face isn't leaving the hue of ire....

"She'll place a case na okay I'll see then how the fvck any girl can claim this disgusting affirmations on my husband" She will face the wild vansh now....

Ahem... Ahemmm

sorry for this lateeeee update but I got into troubles and had cold as well....

And I know again I left the chapter at the point which is getting in your nerves but..But...But.. I promise I'll give a solid intimate scene in next chapter.. wild vansh×wild namika.....

Well.... My bsf asked me to set minimum votes and comments...
For instance if you'll vote 35+ then I'll upload like that.... But I refused coz I know y'all will do it without any pressure if my work's worth it....
And please don't break the trust okay.... My marshmallows and readers....💗🌼💗

~by Darkglorywrites
Rika 🌼💗🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
11.5K 708 37
~What's the meaning of gifting bangles when you will going to break them? ...
39.3K 1.8K 10
Love finds you when you least expect it. But what if you didn't hope for it or want it even? What do you do if you have fallen in love with the last...
218K 8.6K 49
Recommended for readers 18+ Saskia gave up what most people desire for a chance at happiness.That happiness soon changes when a man feared by many en...