Jeff the Killer (love story)

By Creapypastastories

Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere reall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaster 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~ A/N ~
~UPDATE MUST READ~
SEQUELS OUT !!!!
A/N

Chapter 14

827 35 1
By Creapypastastories

As I was getting me some eggos and drowning them with syrup, I started to stuff my face with the sweet sticky heavenly food. I went to the living room and sat on the couch stuffing it down my throat and drinking a little milk as it went down. My head felt numb at the time I was confused and my head started hurting so I let it go and I guess I will think about it later and maybe talk to slenderman about this. He might give me some more helpful information about the proxy stuff and the rake and I pray that I'm not the next proxy that would ruin my life. Not that it was perfect to start with ~signs~ I have a fucked up life. Sometimes I always thought of just running away and here I am, in a whole different place surrounded by serial killers. I sat up straight and thought about how my life was going and why they haven't killed me already though they like me. At least I think they do anyways. I got up and walked back to the kitchen and placed my dishes in the sink and went to the door to the outside world. I stood there taking a few deep breaths. I could feel my heart start to race. My head telling me to stay in that the rake would be out there waiting to pounce on me and chew me to pieces. As always I ignored the pleads and opened the and stepped out. I closed the door quietly behind me to keep anyone from knowing I was out here. I walked into the woods and kept a eye out for anything unusual and made sure I knew the way back so I didn't get lost. It was a beautiful bright day. It was noisy I could hear birds chirping songs and tunes to other birds, squirrels running up and down trees searching for food and the  peaceful breeze of the wind blowing through my hair, making it flow with the wind. I could hear dead leaves crunching underneath my feet as I was walking. I never thought the woods would be so peaceful and wonderful in so many ways. People always said it was dangerous and that people disappeared and never came back out but to me they probley wanted to disappear from the world and be free. That's my thought anyways. Something disturbed my thoughts and I got uncomfortable when I reliezed it was really quiet I didn't even hear the forest animals not even the wind blowing through the tree tops. I stopped in my track and looked around thinking something was watching me. I laughed to myself like a physco thinking to myself I was crazy and just paronoid. I wonder what Jeff's doing right about now maybe hmm maybe I should go back just to see.

~crackling noises from above tree tops~

Hmm"what" ~fake laughs~ ahh haha tree you got me for a second

Shinna starts walking back again but faster than before scared that some things gonna pop up from behind her and attack.

Argggh ~wipes sweat from her forehead~ the mansion is finally in view again home sweet home or home death home I should say. ~grunts~ well then I can't believe I was all shooked up for nothi.. ~attacked before she could finish her talking to her self~

AHHHH !!! ARGG !! HE..HELPP !! ~Crackles a scream before something is making it hard for her to speak yet breath~

P..pleas..please someone !!!??!! H..help ME !!

~running footsteps~

Before I knew it I felt hands grab me and they were cold I knew it was Jeff . before I knew it my guess was right Jeff had heard me so did ben and eyeless jack. Jeff rushed me inside, as I was being carried in I happen to see who my attacker was.... "The Rake". "He found me" ... "He tried to kill me" I nervously choked out before jeff pressed his fingers to my lips shushing me. I stood up from where I was and ran up stairs falling down a couple times on the way up. I shuffled through my closet looking for something till something busted my window. All I felt was broken prices of glass falling on top of me and all over the place. I stood up and quickly shook off glass only to get yanked from my feat and slammed to the ground. I grunted from the pain and stumbled to stand up from the combat and looked into the eyes of something far from evil. It was a disgusting smell I can't believe what I was seeing. A crook smile plastered on my face. My eyes were wider than ever as if they could pop out of my eye sockets at anytime.

Hey shinna,~a static and creepy voice called out coming from behind the thing that leaped on me~

I started backing up  slowly not to make any quick moves to make the thing leap at me again or the other thing behind it. I stiff tall and straight trying not to show any emotions or anything at all thinking I'd fail at it since it started to grow a evil grin on its straw plastered face. I could tell this thing didn't like me to well. It looked like a scarecrow a female version. She had something sharp in her hands I don't really know but I went to back up again before the thing jumped on me and pinned me down as the scarecrow girl walked towards me with two sharp things held tight in her straw like hands.

W..why are you here ?

You silly girl... You think you have the right to ask me question ? Well your out of luck you'll get no information off me.. !! ~cocking her head closer to my pressured body~

~Jeff (POV)
Where did she run off to I hope she's ok, ben and jack can't hold of raky any longer and I'm having to make sure sallys safe though I honestly think she can take care of her self after a few moments of my thoughts getting together I hear screaming upstairs. It sounded like shinnas voice I shot up the stairs and found that scarecrow was up here she shoot me a death glare just before running to attack me. I threw a punch to her face and she landed with a thud on the cold wooded floor, I thought we killed her a few years back how is she back again. Now we have her n her disgusting pet to kill again and it look like she's gotten stronger or at least smarter.

Get your damn hands off her ! Jeff screamed

Or else what smile boy !

~started looking pissed off~ don't call me that straw girl ! Why the fuck are you here anyways ? And do you care to walk away from her and get your filthy beast from off her !?

Look here I have orders and I don't plan on being devoured right now. I have no choice but to finish my job smile boy!

Who gave you orders ? Do you still work for that bitch ?!

He's not a bitch I'm pretty sure he's the reason your a physco you are now.

What do you mean he's the reason,~furrows eyebrows in confusion~

~laughs~ oh nothing I just need to hurry up and finish what I came for so I'll be going now.

No im not letting you take shinna with you ! ~about to lunge at scarecrow~

~knocks him down before he hit her~ you don't have a chance against me this time ! ~about to leave out the window~

Why do you wanna take shinna she's no good she's weak, she's dumb and she can't protect herself she needs people to help you with everything SHES USELESS !! ~jeff took a breath in~

~confused yet heart broken~
W..what ? I thought... I thought you loved me ! ~tears filling her eyes~ gets out of the beast grip and runs out the door not stopping to look back running past Ben and jack on the way out.

I see you still have no heart Jeff ~scarecrow snorted~ I guess you really are heartless and self centered !

Scarecrows and her beast jumps out the window and disappear into the darkness of the night. Jeff stood there dumbfolded and lost in his thoughts on what he said. "I did that to protect shinna" jeff whispered to his self over and over till he fell to his knees clutching his knife in his hands in anger. Jeff got up and jumped put the window in the search for a nearby town.

~ Jeff's POV~
ILL KILL HER ILL KILL HER AND HER STUPID BEAST.I saw a nearby town coming into sight and I raced towards it in a highly fast speed staying hidden in the shadows of the trees planted on the sidewalks near stores and restraunts. I looked around for any neighborhoods hoping to find people out of their homes. I quickly dashed next to a house after passing many convenience stores and little shops for hair or nail products and few for animals. I walked around a few houses searching for a easy entrance. About 10 minuted went by and I felt like busying a window to get inside but only to know that will draw cops in like a wild fire in a dried up forest, so I kept searching till I'm stumbled up on a few screams here and there throughout the house not loud enough for the people next door to hear but enough to let me know it be a great distraction to the people inside to just break a window to slip my body inside quietly making sure no one heard me. I thought for a dew seconds that that was a great plan so I did as I thought and stunck into the home I was on the first floor the lights were off so that was perfect. I crept around the first floor for and sign that someone was down here but it was quiet and no one was to be heard on the first floor so I made my way to the stairs and started walking up to the screaming people. The noise was scratchy so I couldn't understand what they were screaming at each other about so I got closer to where I knew which room they were in. I made my way to the loud room full of hatred and screaming and sound of things being thrown at each other and muffled moans and screams. I was now close enough to hear what they were saying it was a girl and a guy talking and they were the only ones in the house.

Why are you always such a dick you always disappoint everyone. you don't fucking deserve to live here I fucking pay the bills and practically do everything you just a lazy slob that does nothing at all to help me with anything you can't ever respect my parents. Much less pay a penny in the food. All you do is gamble and lose money and borrow peoples money and never pay them back maybes that's why people always try to kill your stupid ass you never pay them back. I HATE YOU! ~The girl screamed and started crying a little~

Well maybe if your parents didn't judge me by how I dress and my damn life I wouldn't be so disrespectful to them. They talk shit about me and you say nothing to defend me you just stand there like a pathetic bitch you are ~throws a beer bottle at her head~ I hope one day someone comes and fucking kill you you piece of shit !! Your just another whore a slut you don't clean the house your food is horrible and look at the way you dress !! ~starts to walk out the door~

~throws a lamp and has a knife in her hand~ oh really now ? Me ? A whore ? I'm not the one that goes out and fuck other bitches at party's don't tell me because you were drunk you enjoyed it !

YES I DID ATLEAST THEY DONT BE BITCHING AT ME FOR EVERYTHING I DO LIKE YOU!

~Starts crying and looks down at the floor~ find Brandon .... You win ~walks right last him~

Yea sabreana ! Walk away you know im always right about everything ~

I could hear the girl sniffling in another room. I came here to kill not to feel sorry for someone yet I feel like talking to her knowing she scream and have me caught or yet stabbed noticing she had a knife in her hand. Man the shit I see makes me sick. I wonder if I can just kill him and let her watch or will that be to much for her. ~slaps myself ~ what am I thinking like this I'm a killer not the nice guy. ~looks at his knife~ he deserves to die so she can live a better life. ~signs~ I'm going to talk to her.

Jeff makes his way to the girl and sneaks in without her noticing or hearing him. She sniffles and cries more whispering to herself "I wanna die" over and over to herself. 
Uhh hey can I talk to you and before you look up please don't scream I just wanna say something to you.

I don't think I can scream my lungs ache and my throat is throbbing with pain from screaming so go on ~looks up~ ~signs~ you look familiar I seen you on the news channel before...wanna kill me ? Do it fast !

I'm not gonna kill no matter how much I tell myself I want to that's why I came to this neighborhood ... To kill to get stuff off my chest yet I had to hear and encounter this. Yet how much you think or all y'all think that I'm heartless, I really got a heart and it got smashed when I hurt someone I really loved but my question to you is .... Can I kill him ?

~looks shocked yet a smile appeared on her face~ are you serious about this ? You wanna kill my dumb boyfriend ? But why ?

Please don't make me kill you too with all these damn questions ~annoyed~

Oh.. Sorry umm I don't know but I guess yes he's drunk right now.

My pleasure. I think you should go out to a party or friends and leave a note on a table or something saying the exact thing and don't tell anyone I was here I know you don't wanna go to prison for suspect of murder right ?

T..thank you so much~runs out the room~

She writes the note saying "hey Brandon I'm going to Ashley's house one of my best friends I'll let you be alone there's dinner in the fridge bye signed sebreana !" She walked out the door and drove off to her friends house and she texted her friend she was coming over for the night.

~Jeffs POV~
I sure hope that girl don't say shit about me. I made my way to the drunk man and stunk up behind him and forced my knife into his lower back pushing it in more and more as I heard him scream and cry in pain. I pulled the knife out and watched as he fell over onto his side holding his open wound. I kneeled down by his side only to get kicked in the face. I got up holding my cheek in anger I ran to the guy and stabbed him again into his cheekbone hearing crack noises knowing I broke it. I started laughing when he was screaming out in pain once more I kicked his side over and over again till he was coughing blood and blood was coming our of his nose. You should've been a better person. Just before I went to kill him I said what I always say when I kill my victims. "GO TO SLEEP" then I stabbed my knife into his skull and pulled it out and put the knife back into my white hoody pocket and went to jump out the window I came out and only to meet someone that meant everything to me.

Hai me again is this book boring should I stop updating I feel like its not good in anyway at all and NY other two books I put on hold to finish this one but do they suck too ? Be honest I accept both negative and positive comments and advice (: thanks love y'all !

By my physco killers out there ! I love you hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 49 19
Slenderman had a hidden secret that only his brothers knew- he had a daughter. They all loved her but never told the other Creepypastas... until her...
99.3K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
407K 16.3K 37
I wasn't sure what love was. Everyone spoke of it like a legend. Something sacred that you'd capture if you were lucky. The man I had let take my hea...
82.7K 1.9K 33
Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot. She was happy where she was. Until that...