Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

By UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... More

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Four~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~ Twenty-Three~

2.9K 88 6
By UndercoverN_

November 2nd, Wednesday, 5:30 PM

Paige P.O.V

"So, are you actually going to tell me how it went yesteday?" I eyed Nika, sitting on my own bed. The brunette laughs, falling back on her own as the notebook she was writing in falls next to her.

"I still can't believe you and Maia fell for it when we first told you, you thought we actually hated each other?" The Croatian giggles, face turning slightly red from laughter as I just pout. At the start of our practice today Nika and Alydsa had both played us, making is think they didn't even want to speak to each other until
I caught Nika literally eye fucking the other girl when she didn't think I was paying attention, hell even Alyssa wasn't looking until the end before blushing, confirming to my girlfirend and I that we got played.

"Mmm, I don't know. It's kind of funny seeing THE Bueckers begging."

"Oh fuck off." I laugh, throwing a pillow at the girl, the Croatian blocking it with one of hee arms, still laughing as her phone goes off, the athlete going to check in before smiling softly.

"Oooh, is it your girlfriend?"

"Is it your girlfriend." Nika mocks making me laugh this time, "Maybe it is, maybe it isnt." She sticks her tongue out.

"Tell Alyssa I said hi." I chuckle as she rolls her eyes, typing something before putting the phone back down, "Now tell meee." Moving from my bed to flop on top of the girl on her own.

"Ow- shit get off me Paige your heavy!" My twin laughs.

"You can bench 150 and squat 320. I think you're fine." I joke, staying on her until she pushes me to the side of her instead.

"Okay okay, we got together after our talk last night and after we realized how very, very oblivious we were and how that whole situation was just miscommunication."

"So what you're saying is that I was right about yall liking each other?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows as Nika just playfully starts trying trying shove me off her bed.

"Don't let your ego get too big Bueckers, you already have enough of that."

"Oh that's a low blow." Nika's eyes crinkle as she laughs softly at my joking nature. The Croatian rolling her eyes at me before she goes back to her phone, being my nosy self, and Nika being Nika, I peer over her shoulder.

"Damn, can a girl get a little space, twin?" She asks, the normal rasp in her voice betraying she wasn't really annoyed as she didn't even make a move to push me away from her.

"I want to see Miss Muhl's game."

"Oh shut the hell up P," Nikasts out a laugh again, her fingers flying across her screen as she sends Alyssa a text message back and I slap her shoulder slightly.

"Now why did you tell that girl I was a stalker?"

"Because you are! Look at you, literally right now. Stalker."

I flip her off, moving to go back on my bed as I grab the small stuffed basketball I had gotten from an arcade claw machine, tossing it in the air slightly.

"What are you doing Saturday?"

"Huh?" Nika echos, having gone back to her work, not paying attention to me.

I throw the ball at her, the foreign girl catching it.

"What are you doing Saturday?"

"Uh, probably just going to Alyssa's game. I know she can't play but," She shrugs, "I'm gonna support still if she's there, why?"

"Do you want to go out with Maia and I to the movies that day? Little double date with you and A?" I wiggle my eyebrows at the last sentence making the athletes face flush slightly, but she moves to grab her phone yet again.

"I don't see why not, I think it'd be fun. Let me ask if Alyssa's down, I'm not sure how her head feels or if she think she can focus that long without the headache."

"We can get her some blue light glasses instead of just the normal sunglasses."

"That is smart..." Nika mumbles, I'm assuming taking a mental note down for later. "She said sure, what movie?"

"Ghostbusters."

"I literally should have guessed that." Nika playfully responds as she types the last text, sending it. "Okay I really need to get back to my work."

"Work away Miss girl."

___________

Alyssa's P.O.V

"You know you're wrong as hell for tricking us like that, right?" Maia's voice makes me laugh as I put down my phone after the answer from Nika, knowing the girl had homework and definitely needed to finish doing it. If we kept texting that was not going to happen.

"It was funny," My response leaves my mouth as I shrug, "I still find it hilarious how Paige figured it out and nobody else has yet." It was truth, somehow no one else on the team knew we had gotten together yet, despite the obvious stares from the Croatian girl during her practice.

"If you didn't have a concussion trust me right now when I say I would slap the back of your head so hard..."

"Whoaaaa, what's up with all the violence." I laugh, holding my hands up.

"I'm your best friend and you tried to trick me!"

"You and your girlfriend shouldn't have been placing bets then." I move from the couch to the kitchen, patting Maia's head as she was drinking her water causing her to try and hit my side with the back of her hand, which I avoid. "Alls fair in love and war babes."

"Shut up and eat your Chinese food." The girl giggles, knowing that's what I was moving towards. As I open the fridge, squinting lightly from the bright, white florescent light from it, I grab the red takeout box before also grabbing the brown paper bag next to it. Chicken Lo-Mein and egg rolls? Thank you Paige.

"Remind me to thank Bueckers again when I see her." I hum happily, putting the food in the microwave before pulling out a fork from the drawer.

"Girl don't count on me, you know damn well I'll forget too." Maia laughs the smler girl reaching into my bag and pulling out one of the egg rolls I offered her. "Thanks."

"Mhm." I nod, going back to the kitchen counter, sitting on the stool next to the island as I started to eat.

"So, Nika and I are seeing Ghostbusters with you on Saturday?" I question in between bites as Maia just nods, leaning against the counter next to.me and scrolling on her phone.

"I'm trying to find seats right now, what time works for you two?"

"Anytime probably after 4 or 5PM for me, my games that day and Nika's coming too."

Maia nods, "Six?"

"Works with me."

"Alright let me check with Paige real quick." The girm states, bringing the phone up to her ear, her lips turning into a smile as she speaks again, "Hi love," She talks into the phone, disappearing into the hallway.

I laugh, continuing to eat my food.

_________

It's later that night when Caitlin calls me, the brunette still in practice gear which was surprising considering it was almost 10 o'clock.

"Have you like, not showered yet?" I question, laying my head on my arms as I laid in bed, the phone propped in front of me.

"Blunder called a night practice for tonight, said she needed to do something during our usual time. I just got back like, 15 minutes ago."

I hum in acknowledgement.

"How's your head?"

"I'm not so naseous that I'm throwing up everyday, like this first day when I got back.. that shit was horrible." I cringe at the memory of pretty much making a mini home in the bathroom that day, "I still get a bit naseous from time to time but it's nowhere near as bad... Just mostly migranes."

"Have you been taking the medicine the gave you?" A blonde suddenly appears behind the brunette on my phone screen, a smile working its way to my face as Kate speaks, the senior basically radiating mom energy.

"Yes Mom." I roll my eyes fondly, watching as Kate frowns slightly at the name bit just chuckles to herself, disappearing off the screen.

"You know you can't really fight the mom statement if you popped in to just make sure she was taking her medicine correctly." Caitin voices, the basketball star laughing on the other side of the line as Kate's flustered response comes out.

"Whatever Clark."

Caitlin grins at Kate, before turning the smile at me. "Okay I'm actually going to shower, there's a sleepover at Jada's tonight. Call you tomorrow?"

"It's a date Clark, I've got something to tell you then too." I say, knowing the girl didn't know about Nika and I yet, the brown hair girl tilted her head but I just waved at the phone. "Shoo shoo, go get your stinky self in the shower."

She frowns at me but mumbles a quick bye which causes me to laugh as she hangs up.

_________

November 3rd, 3PM

"Give me one reason why I can't get a dog." Kk states in Nika and Paige's dorm, I was laying my head on Nika's lap as she ran a hand through my hair, gently massaging at my scalp as she did so, easing my migrane slightly. The comment from Kk pulling a small laugh from me as I open my eyes, glancing at Paige and Maia cuddled up on the blonde's bed, Kk sat on the floor and Ice in a bean bag behind her. Kk and Ice had pretty much found out about us as soon as we confirmed it with Paige and Maia. At this point, we were just playing a game to see how long it would take everyone else.

"We gave you many, how about starting with you don't have a home." Ice says slapping the back of the guards head, causing Kk to let out a scoff as she rubs the spot.

"Girl. Don't have a home? Where do you think I lay my head?"

"A dorm room paid for by Uconn that if you get a little dog running around here will probably get you kicked out." Paige responds, laughing.

"Alright yeah but that's IF, IF, they find out. How they gonna find out? Yall aren't snitches." She squints her eyes playfully, I watch her gaze fall on all the girls before landing on me. "Are yall?"

"Kk go to bed. What are you saying." Nika's voice sounds in the room, laughter quickly following it as the rest of the room laughs at the 5'9 girl. Kk smacks her lips playfully.

"Hey all I'm saying is, if I wanted a dog I could get one."

"Mm, yeah let me know how that works out for you big dog." Ice jokes, mocking the girls earlier words from the very beginning of the conversation when she first brought up wanting a dog almost 20 minutes ago.

"You're just mad I'd be his favorite."

"Who is he??" Ice's voice responds.

"Big Dog Joe." Kk counters back before nodding, I make eye contact with Nika who's looking down at me before we both bust out laughing, Maia and Paige joining us as Ice just sighs, shaking her head.

"God, give me strength."

"Amen." Paige comments, making us all die again and Kk pout.

______

Slightly a filler chapter because I've been super busy and haven't had time to fully upload and I feel bad LOL but more Maia and Paige next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 8.5K 53
Paige Bueckers x fem reader Y/n Auriemma is the daughter of UCONN's Women's basketball coach. Unlike her father, she doesn't know the first thing abo...
160K 2.8K 40
Violet Auriemma Sophomore at UCONN and is also a Volleyball player. No, Geno's not her Dad but her Uncle. Paige Bueckers Sophomore at UCONN and on th...
164K 3K 34
˜"*°•.˜"*°• wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼�...
89.5K 1.4K 14
Maia Parker is asked to be Uconn's Women's Basketball Teams new manager, what happens when she get close to all of the girls, but especially one?