Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 52

150 7 1
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet is here to stop Orochi, many of the siren ships begin to turn in the direction of the Azur Lane fleet, in the distance the Azur Lane fleet begins to approach.

Observer: Welcome Azur Lane, we were waiting for you.

The Azur Lane ships were beginning to approach the enemy fleet.

Wales: [Attack the entire fleet!] Glory to the Queen!

While Wales and the Royal Navy girls summon their rigs, on the other hand, the Eagle Union girls also do the same, the aircraft carriers deploy their planes.

Enterprise: [Warriors advance!]

Eagle Union's kansen also summon their rigging and sail towards the enemy fleet.

Cleveland: We can't let the Royal Navy steal all the fun!

The girls advanced without hesitation towards the enemy, all the allied planes passed above them to gain air superiority.

While Grau's fleet began to join the Azur Lane fleet and also summoned their rigging for the frontal attack since the biggest threat of the nuclear weapon was already neutralized.

At the Azur Lane Base a few hours ago a plane from the Sakura empire lands at the base, Queen Elizabeth, Hood and Essex are waiting near the taxiway, after the plane stops on the main runway the trio of women from she approaches that plane from the Sakura empire, the plane's engines turn off and the landing door opens, some kansen of the empire take out the ladder and then descend, they are the personal escorts of Empress Nagato.

QE: Long time no see Nagato.

Nagato: I say the same Elizabeth.

Both girls then shake hands.

QE: Let's go inside, we have a lot to talk about.

And so began the first peace negotiation meetings of Red Axis and Azur Lane began.

Returning to the fight, the siren ships do everything possible to protect the Orochi who is almost crippled after receiving so much damage to the engines and weapons in that attack which they still do not know was sabotage, the British planes manage to get through the defenses. Orochi's escort weakened anti-aircraft and dropped their bombs on Orochi achieving some light damage, what saved her is her tough armor that repels almost all the damage from the British bombs.

Then the torpedo boats from Cuzco and Hornet attack Orochi, the torpedoes as expected did not do much damage, but it was something, they were hitting Orochi and that was a good thing.

Bolognesi, Villar and Edinburg approached the Orochi fleet, the rest of the fleet fired artillery against the enemy ships to clear the way for the three of them, the three girls approached an optimal torpedo firing area and they fired all their weapons. torpedoes against the enemy.

Villar: Torpedoes out.

Bolognesi: Torpedoes out!

The girls quickly retreated to protect themselves from the enemy attacks, the torpedoes traveled in a straight line and hit Orochi, the entire starboard side of the enemy ship was covered with many columns of water.

Me: [Damage report]

Bolognesi: [on hold]

After a few seconds the report begins to arrive.

Villar: [There is minimal damage to the enemy, our torpedoes have not done much damage]

Me: [Understood, continue waiting, reload the torpedoes and fly to try, we will also send our planes to help you]

Villar: [Understood]

Me: Girls, deploy more planes to help our allies.

The Peruvian girls prepare for another attack on the enemy.

Meanwhile returning to Kaga and Zuikaku's fight:

Zuikaku cuts all the scrolls shot by Kaga.

Zuikaku: Wake up Kaga! The sirens are using you!

Kaga: Nothing matters to me anymore.

Kaga deploys her planes to bomb Zuikaku while Zuikaku also responds in kind by sending her own bombers.

TATATATATATATATATATAATATATA!

Both squadrons of enemies engage in an epic dogfight where both squadrons are shot down, one of the planes barely managing to fly away and make a suicidal attack on Zuikaku.

Zuikaku confidently tries to attack when she belatedly notices the suicide plane, Shokaku jumps in to shield Zuikaku while Kaga says that she doesn't care anymore, but at that moment a plane unexpectedly shoots down Kaga's plane.

Zuikaku: What was that?

A Spitfire had saved the lives of the fifth division, then Unicorn, Javelin and Laffey appear to help.

Zuikaku: (Surprised) You are from Azur Lane...

Ayanami: Kaga-san, of course it does matter.

Kaga: Ayanami, huh? Are you trying to get in my sister's way?

Ayanami: You're wrong, I'm here to skip them all.

Ayanami puts herself on guard to prepare for combat since Kaga is a fearsome opponent.

On the other hand, we have Enterprise murdering every high-ranking siren that crosses her path, it does not take her more than 1 second to murder a clone of Tester, Belfas who protects Enterprise, she is very surprised by the power so ridiculously powerful that Enterprise possesses.

Enterprise: This is easy! Very easy!

Just then Belfast notices something on Orochi's deck.

Belfast: Enterprise-sama look at that!

Enterprise looks and she can see a confused Akagi walking along the deck of the Orochi, but at that moment Orochi shows up and she smiles in a very malicious way.

At that, Orochi's ship begins to shine, making everyone look at Orochi.

Enterprise: What are you trying to do?

Orochi: There's no need to ask... Right Akagi?

Meanwhile in Akagi's consciousness many of her memories are being blocked so that she gives in to siren control and in the end Akagi gives in to mind control.

Akagi: Yes, let's start our great war...

At that moment everyone sees that something similar to a rocket comes out and is positioned for launch, it is the intercontinental ballistic missile.

Me: [What the fuck!? She repaired it in less than one night!]

The other girls did not realize it at first, but then they realized it. Grau, seeing the weapon, realized how absurd the enemy is. She thought, upon seeing such a thing, she thought that the enemy had repaired the launcher of the destroyed nuclear missile. but the truth is further than that, it was an emergency missile launcher, unlike the main one its cruise trip does not have much cruising distance, but they had devised a plan to deal with that problem in which a siren would catch the missile when it was It will run out of fuel and will guide you towards the objective which is the Azur Lane base.

Me: How the hell did they repair something like that!?

Enterprise: [Hey Peruvian! Didn't they say that they destroyed such a threat!?]

Me: [If we did it and even corroborated the destruction with aerial observation so I didn't expect that the enemy was so absurd that they repaired their weapon of mass destruction, this will be a problem]

She began to squeeze out all the possible solutions, shoot down the missile now, but that would ensure the extermination of everyone present here including her life in order to destroy such a threat and save the world or let the enemy shoot that destroys the Azur Lane base and then destroy Orochi, but everyone's morale plummets and they lose the war against the siren. Both options were a disaster that she can't choose, but I think the first option is the most viable.

She continues to squeeze options out of her and becomes desperate when she realizes that she is running out of time to choose, when at the most desperate time she remembers something... a hope that gives her a third option...

TO BE CONTINUE.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 40
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training that have a huge burden on his back after the war against the League of Villains and Heroes. All of them are now...
40.8K 1.1K 44
USS Enterprise (CV-6), a floating city of steel. After a stellar service career in World War 2. She was decommissioned in 1958. She's the only ship t...
13.5K 319 8
I'm JS Mirai, while I was heading to a RIMPAC naval exercise with my escort fleet, we were suddenly attacked by the siren, during the confrontation a...
109K 1.4K 19
Y/N L/N, made from the all mighty and greatest ship to have ever sailed, Bismarck which sunk a long time ago in World War 2. With the best guns and...