Biggest secret of my life

Bởi EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... Xem Thêm

Aesthetic✨
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital

Chapter 22: Glimpse of past

165 9 0
Bởi EyesOfMind

Tara was going with Aadhya and Mahira in collage corridor and they are talking to each other but suddenly Mahira's phone ring, so she had to go to hostel room for some work which was given by her mother and Aadhya also accompany her as Tara had some work in collage...

They depart from there and Tara move toward washroom, she freshen up and suddenly she don't know what happened everything become blank in front of her like someone was there who make her unconscious...

But when she gains her conscious, she found herself in some dark place like someone had close her in that place and she could hear some voices but did not understand anything and why she doesn't know... and she was still in drug effect... when they kidnap her, they drug her... so her vision was still blur so she can't understand anything...

Then suddenly someone come and see her that she is conscious, so he drags her and she was screaming for help, but no one come to help her...

Tara: where are you taking me... please leave me, don't do this...

But suddenly someone's voice come...

She wakes up with jerk and see that Armaan was sitting beside her holding her hand with worried face...

She was talking long breath because now also she did not come out of her nightmare and constantly looking at Armaan to confirm that he is really there or not...

She doesn't understand anything so just keep her head on Armaan's solder to calm herself...

Armaan also caresses her head to relax her... which work on her...

Armaan takes the glass of water from the stand...

Armaan: Tara, drink this water... (offering her)

Still, she was looking at him, so he takes the glass to her mouth and made her drink...

Tara: yo...you are still going to marry a girl like me who had many things in her plate already...

Hearing this Armaan sigh and look at her, cup her face with his both hands...

Armaan: I don't know why but I want your all sorrow which was killing you from inside and that leads insecurities... you are very important to me so never talk about this thing... I know some time we had to face past but one thing that I will say I will never ever let you suffer in those alone, I will be always there for you... (last line say he with stun voice to get clear) am I clear now?...

All the time Tara was looking at him... and just nod...

Tara: yo...u kn...know I...I feel like... (she sighs)

Take a deep breath and then open her eyes...

Tara: I feel like I will ruin your life... what if your family know about it... (little teary eyes)

Armaan: nothing will happen trust me... I know our family; they will support you in every step of life... so don't think much...

Tara nod and slowly place her hand on his torso and place her head on his solder with close eyes and it's look like she is gaining her energy and peace from him...

He also hugs her and place his head on solder with close eyes... simply they both are peace for each other...

Armaan: are you okay now...

Tara: hmm...

Armaan: then can we go downstairs everyone is waiting for us...

Tara: hmm... (breaking the hug)

Tara freshen up and they move towards downstairs...

On the other hand, leaving Tara and Armaan everyone comes out of the room...

They are busy in their own thought and then girls decide to order dinner as after Tara wakes up, she will need that...

But all the time Karan had smile on his face thinking something... seeing this everyone has same question as why he is smiling like this...

They all move towards living room and take their sit...

Abhimanyu: why are smiling like this Karan?

Karan: you won't believe if I say Armaan is the only person who can control Tara...

Abhira: means? (getting confused)

Mahira: he means that whenever this happened before at that time Karan bhai had to inject her as she was not control by anyone...

Abhira: oh...

Akshita: but what happened to Bhabhi ma suddenly...

Karan: when she was child, she got close in storeroom from that time she had claustrophobia...

Akshita: oh... but she was murmuring something like please leave me...

Aadhya: when we were in collage, something happened to her, but we don't know clearly as me and Mahira were not there at that time... we try many times, but she did not say anything...

Abhira: it's okay, from now on we become big group, so we are here to support her...

Everyone node as yes as they don't want their Bhabhi to sad thinking about the past...

Akshita: I think when Bhabhi maa come we will not talk about all this thing... and make place cheerful...

Mahira: guys, Akshita is right, so leave that talk we have to order food it's already dinner time...

Abir: yeah, I am so hungry...

Then they heard foot step and see that Armaan and Tara come downstairs and Tara is looking normal now...

Tara also looks at them and her eyes went on Karan...

Tara: when did you come bhai...

Karan: some time before...

Abir: when will our dinner come yarr, I am so hungry...

Abhimanyu: such a bhukkad... (rolling his eyes)

Abir: don't use your bad eyes on my food Bro...

As they are talking and someone ring the doorbell and Tara and Armaan still stand so Tara went to open the door... and take the parcel...

Tara: don't worry Abir your dinner is here, so you can eat as much as you want...

Abir: you are the only one who loves me Bhabhi maa... (wiping his non-existent tears)

Others are only can roll their eyes in his over dramatic act... they all had their dinner and now they are about to depart from there...

Tara: mmm guys, I want to say something...

Everyone gestures her to continue...

Tara: I am sorry, because of me your day got ruin so once again sorry...

Raghav: Bhabhi, don't be sorry, the most important thing is that you are fine, so don't think about today...

Then everyone assures her and then they all come out and lock the penthouse and they all move towards parking...

The last one was Tara and Armaan, so Armaan holds her hand and they move... they were having silent conversation... they don't know how this is happening, but they are happy that they find each other...

Karan knows that Tara wants some time with Armaan...

Karan: I have some work in hospital, so I have to go guys...

Armaan: I will drop her, don't worry...

Karan: okay then bye guys...

Like this everyone bid bye to each other and they all depart towards their home...

Armaan also drops Tara and he too went towards Rajmahal...

What happened with Tara in Past?

What will happened next when everything come again?

Read this story to know more...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

902K 55.2K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
42.4K 1.9K 23
•Armaan Singh Rajput• The King of Rajasthan, A man of few works, CEO of multibillion Company. His first is his family but loves his love so much. He...
1.7M 72.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
579K 26.9K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...