Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (new and important)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 42

27.7K 2K 228
By _arywryts_

Here's the update. I hope you all will like it and this time I swear I need more than 200 comments. At least you can do this for me.

Read the chapter attentively and I have a question for you in the end, and let me know your thoughts and assumptions. I am eagerly waiting for it. Don't forget to vote and comment ✨.
I have edited the chapter but I think there are a few mistakes which escaped from my eyes.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Grandma.."

"You won't speak a word." She pointed her finger in my direction and turned towards my father-in-law, who was standing beside her. Last night ruined Ruhi's mood completely. Everyone tried to reason with dadi, but she was adamant. She would not even budge a little away from her decision.

I glanced at Ruhi, who was silently crying in her mother's arms. I was not even a little aware of the fact that dadi had called Ruhi's parents, my parents-in-law to discuss this matter. Abhay patted my arm, as he stood beside me.

"Maa listen...."

"Not even a word Devendra and Suraj ji even, you won't say anything in between." Her aura speaks, her authority.

"Ruhi is the daughter-in-law of the Rathore family. Men of our house work and we ladies have only one duty that is to nurture and cherish them and their kids and your daughter is not doing any of them...."
Her words angered me and I spoke,

"Enough dadi."

"Were you aware of the fact that your wife was the CEO of that fashion label? And your in-laws hid such a big thing from us." She said in a duh tone and sat down on the sofa. Her posture was radiating anger.

"I am sorry dadi........" I cut off Ruhi in between who was going to seek forgiveness from my grandmother.

"I knew everything from the starting." Without thinking about anything I claimed the fact and lied. Ruhi and her parents were looking at me, all surprised. I gave them an acknowledging nod . Rupa maa was also unaware of the fact that her daughter was the CEO of Arcane Apparels. Even though she was not at all happy about the fact.

"Dadi, Shyam uncle told me everything before our marriage and to tell you the truth I am and I was always happy. You will not interfere in between. As always, I say that I won't give anyone any right to speak in mine and Ruhi's matters then I mean it." Dadi was looking at me angrily. I knew that I was playing with fire.

She stood up from her seat and got hold of the end of the saree and said,"As you wish but remember you made me unhappy Yudhishthir and I won't forget it."

"I am sorry dadi but my wife's happiness matters the most to me." Suryadeep Snickered at my words and for the first time in the whole day he spoke ,"As if you care for her."

I fisted my hands and controlled the urge to punch him. I did not want to create any drama in front of my in-laws.

"You..." I pointed at him and continued," Mind your own business."

"Jaywanti ji I am really sorry for everything that happened but I assure you that nothing else is hidden from you." My father-in-law apologized and my head hung down in shame. I never wanted him to apologize when he was not at all at any fault.

She just nodded and walked away from the scene. What she did was not at all right. Suryadeep and Ishani retreated back to their rooms and Singhania's left after having a little chat with my parents.

"Thanks for everything Yudhishthir." Her words were not above a whisper. I joined Ruhi in our room and she hugged me tightly. I held her chin with my fingers and pecked her lips.

'Anything for you Ruhi. Anything.'

"I don't have words to speak." Her eyes were filled with tears and I wiped the escaped ones.

"Then don't say anything." I snaked my hands around her waist and joined our foreheads. She smiled a bit and slowly joined our lips with her hands caressing my back. I groaned in her mouth when I felt her hand moving South making her moan in response. 

I detached our lips and pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. Her breathing was abnormally uneven and the next second I tore her kurti making her gasp but she didn't react further. She was consumed in lust, just like I was. 

"Fuck...." She scratched my back when I entered inside her after getting her and myself naked. Without giving her even a second to adjust I started moving inside her. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and rammed inside her at a maddening pace.

She came all over my cock but I was not where near to my orgasm. I sat down and pulled her in my lap and made her sit on my cock. She moved herself and after a few minutes I emptied myself inside her with a loud grunt.

"How was it?" I pulled the comforter over us after cleaning session and pulled her in my arms. She is my peace, she is my escape.

"Ummm....."

"Sleepyhead." I tapped her forehead and she gave a lazy smile.  She was exhausted and wanted to sleep.

"Did you find out anything about Livianna?" I asked Alex and he nodded. We had preserved the foetus and had buried her body after doing a DNA test. Just to ensure that whether she was the child's mother or someone's surrogate.
We could not afford a single mistake.

"The gender of baby was girl and the age of foetus was of six months. She was stabbed twelve times on her stomach and she died almost ten hours before we discovered her body." If we found the father of the kid then half of our problem would be solved.

It had been two weeks and we tried our best to figure out who was the father of Livianna's child but nothing came into our hands. "Davilo got married to Stella yesterday." I nodded at Alex. He invited me to the wedding but I ditched it because they got married in Italy. He is the next heir after his brother Neon, whom Livianna killed.

"Her plan was to kill Davila and claim the throne but she was betrayed and killed." I finished the story and started reading the reports.

"We need to find the father of the baby as soon as possible because we are already late." Alex sat beside me and I smiled. He gave me a confused and questioning look and I cleared his doubts ,"Romeo, he is the only one who can help us now. Pick him up from Italy and transport that young sugar daddy to India and let's  present him the special and authentic Yudhishthir Rathore treatment."

"Sir the next shareholder meeting is after a month. We have time to prepare for it." Sudeekshika tried to match my pace but failed and took deep breaths. I turned towards her and glared at her ,"What's your issue?"

She gave me a small smile and said ,"Ruhi ma'am promised to take me to her store and give me a makeover." Ruhi disliked her,right?
What's going on in her head?

"I will fire you if you leave the office before six PM." After threatening her I entered the meeting room where Karan Mehta, Abhay's future father-in-law was waiting for me.

"Hello Yudhishthir." I gave him a smile and sat in front of him. He is the best help for me. Last week we finalized Riddhima and Abhay's engagement because his support and my father-in-law's help can help me win the fight against Suryadeep. But I could feel that Abhay was not happy. Something was bothering him.

I tried to talk to him but he put me off while saying," Bhaiya I am fine. Riddhima and I broke up after your wedding but still I am okay with the alliance."

"I am with you Yudhishthir because Abhay asked me to support you and so did Riddhima." I gave him an acknowledging nod and he continued,"But why is Suryadeep doing all this?"

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of the coffee. Karan Mehta had proposed the Idea of getting Riddhima married to Abhay and in return he would favour me in the shareholders meeting. I was going to deny it but Abhay agreed.

"Mr. Mehta..."

"Yudhishthir I am hereeeee." The room's door flung open revealing Ruhi. Her eyes widened and she was about to retreat back when I decided to speak ,"Come inside."

Ruhi nodded and slowly entered and joined her hands for a namaste as a greeting and respectful behaviour towards Karan Mehta, who in return blessed her. She settled beside me and passed me an apologetic smile.

After discussing the matter I and Ruhi came to my office and she apologized," I am sorry Yudhishthir. I was not aware of the fact that Mehta uncle was with you. I know you have strict office rules, I am really sorry..."

"Ssh Shhh..." I kept my finger on her lips and hushed her. She was speaking too much.
"Maafi kyun maang Rahi ho, Aaj kal to main khud apne rules Tod Raha hun tumhare kareeb aake."

("Why are you asking for forgiveness? These days, I'm breaking my own rules to be close to you.")

She stared in my eyes for a few seconds and then I felt her lips on mine making me smile internally. I don't know why but I am happily accepting the change. And she is the reason.

"I think Abhay bhaiya is not happy, Yudhishthir." She was sitting in my lap while I worked on the laptop. "Let him take care of his matters." She pouted and then nodded at my words and kept her head on my chest.

"Please don't change again. I don't like that Yudhishthir even a bit." I kept quiet and kept on doing my work. Because I don't know when I will change and the tables will turn. I don't want to give her any kind of hope. Let my actions determine my thoughts not my words, because verbal commitments are not applicable for me.

"How's it?" Mom and Ruhi were sitting together and selecting the jewellery for Abhay's fiance. Ruhi shook her head and mom nodded while pouting. I am in love with their bond. I am in love with something for the first time.

Abhay is only twenty three but just for the sake of protecting the buisness he got ready to get married. I cannot be more grateful for him but still I don't want him to sacrifice his happiness. I will talk to him. I stood up and decided to check the pending work and walked towrads my study but to my dismay I saw Suryadeep standing with his son Shivaay in his arms.

"I was waiting for you." I rolled my eyes and looked at Shivaay, who was smiling at me. I don't have any grudges against Shivaay and Aradhya, they are just kids. I bent down till his level and he squealed in happiness. Shivaay got hold of my hair and pulled them making me wince.

After getting my hair out of his hold and pecking his small hands I finally decided to give Suryadeep some attention.

"What?"

"Let's solve this problem without any fight Yudhishthir."

"How?"

"Let me take over the CEO's position for a year and if I won't be able to handle it then you can take over again." I passed him a mocking glare and then proposed my idea," What about this?- work under me for a year and if you will handle everything nicely, I will happily let you sit over the CEO's seat."

"Never, I will never work under you." His hold on Shivaay tightened and he started crying.

"At least spare your kids." And took Shivaay in my arms from him and rubbed his back. Suryadeep pulled away his son from me and threatened me before going away,"Not this easily Yudhishthir. I won't let you win."

I kicked the chair in annoyance and sat down on it. What if Suryadeep won against me? What will happen then?

Those thoughts were roaming in my head when I entered the room and saw Ruhi sketching. I sat beside her and suddenly I asked her,
"Will you stay with me if I won't be able to provide you with a big house, expensive clothes or luxury? Because I think that I will lose the CEO's position very soon."

Suryadeep's words made me feel depressed. His unnecessary intervention has taken a toll over my already fucked up life. Ruhi put her things on the night stand and turned towards me. She held my hands in hers and I closed my eyes. She pecked my forehead and spoke ,

" I can give upon expensive clothes, I can live in a small house without any luxury but I cannot give upon you Mr. Rathore. Even after my death I will haunt you. I will never leave you."

•°°°°°----------------°°°°°•
800+votes and lots of comments. Don't forget to complete the target.

I want to know your thoughts about Abhay? What do you think- Is Riddhima his female lead or there is someone else?

------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 56.2K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
216K 302 1
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
1.9M 91.8K 48
Book-1 of His Series 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧�...