chat nior x reader (female )

By izumi_nekuro

⚠️late updates⚠️ merinetts twin who was in China living whith her grandparents, comes back to Paris to live w... More

ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18

ch 19

27 3 0
By izumi_nekuro

Y/ns pov:

Marinette was doing her resurch about the new kuwami box while I was helping tikki with her hats.
As all the kwami gets out me and marinette rush to catch them all but then the girls call us .
"Um is everything OK " alya asks. "Ya just making plushies" marinette answers to which I hit my forehead. Then before i could talk I hear my name being called from downstairs.
"I gtg I'll try to come back soon to help u" I say and head downstairs. 

I head downstairs and I see Luka.  I greet  him and so does he . "Y/n come " mom says taking me somewhere else. "What's wrong " I ask . "U need to go back to China I already booked ur ticket for a week . Ull be with ur uncle" she tells me . "Why am I going back " I ask. "Right um u need to fill some files for the inheritance from my parents" she tells me . I obviously have no choice here so I just nod and agree.

I head upstairs but just then Marinette comes out bumping into me. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Time skip

"Ya I'm already in the plane I'm sorry I didn't tell u sooner " I say to Adrian on the call. "It's fine love after all it's just one week " He assures me obviously sounding sad.
"I want cheeseeeeeeeee" I hear plagg yell and I also here some crashing . "Sorry he recently heard that chinese people sell really old blue cheese." Adrian explains.
"Hahah tell plagg that if I do find it I'll make sure to get him some " I say with tears in my eyes from laughing. 

"Alright I need to off my phone now talk to u later" I say and hang up.

I reach outside and find my uncle looking for me . We head to his home as he explains about all the things I get from grandpa and grandma. "U get almost everything. Me and ur mom are get only 10% each . They really loved u huh"  He tells me . "They did after all I'm there granddaughter who they raised me " I also say.
I head upstairs where I'm supposed to sleep . I message Adrian and talk to him about today.
"Ya it seems he's favorite guitarist is his dad"
"Wow that's great for him "
" but marinette and Luka are not dating anymore and as her bestfriend I couldn't help her "
" Don't worry babe . But I do think that she still loves u . She still goes on and on about u at night"
" Well I don't want to make her sad by rejecting her later ..ugh this is so stressful "
" hey hey chill .....u know the great cat once said smtg great "
" oh ya what did a mere cat say "
" It said meow meow meow...meow MEOW MEOW MEOW meow "
" wtf pfft that's so funny . God one love"
" I saw it on the internet hehe"
" my god hahhaa"

Super Time skip

" welcome back y/n" Marinette greets me . " hi...." I greet her back staring at her." Is smtg wrong" she asks. "Ya u don't look stressful or worried u look more chill now " I tell her.
"Actually after u went to China a lot of things happened.  I broke up with Luka and with shadow mouth and all I got really stressed "
"But u look fine now " I ask.
"Ya I um....I told alya about me being ladybug but she dosnt know u know" she tells me.
"It's OK alya won't harm u it's great to let it out sometimes u did good " I assure her. She hugs me imidately glad about what I said so I hug her back .
Sadly our sweet moment was ruined by cat nior knocking on the window. " Sorry to ruin ur moment but I need my charger back . I've been so sad with y/n" He starts with his lines again.
"Alright u can have her now cat" marinette assures him and pushes me to him .
I fall into his arms and he hugs me tightly.
"Yo u killing me here" I say to which he let's me go and kisses my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 733 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
49.1K 1.8K 42
Warning: this story starts of nice and cutesy but gets dark. VERY dark. There are warnings before each chapter. You have been warned 😚 ❝No, no, You'...
22.2K 636 17
"You know it too Kitten... You want me just like I do, there is something between us that you can't resist. You can't help but close your eyes every...
104K 790 17
Leave all your wonderful requests that I will fulfill for you, my beautiful pur-rinceses 😇 please read I have tried a lot hunny boos so enjoy it to...