Bella and The Cullens

By ally_tells_stories

One day, while hunting in Washington, Esme, Alice, and Edward hear a little girl crying. When they go to inve... More

The Day We Found Her
It's My Birthday! Surprise...
Food Poisoning
I Wish It Wasn't Real
It Is Your Fault, Edward
New Years, New Tears
First Day of School
He's My Boyfriend
Pretty Isn't Pretty
Bows, Bullies, Boys
Valentine's Day
The Party
Flowers
Port Angeles
You're A Creep!
Pity Party
The Game
This Happened A Little Too Fast
Getting Away
Meeting James
Waking Up
What Are You Hiding?

The Denali's

15 2 4
By ally_tells_stories

The second the doorbell rang, my life changed.

Bella's POV:

"Bella! Answer the door while I finish your lunch!"

I ran to the doorbell, a group of vampires I'd never seen before looking down at me.

I smiled, "Come in!"

There were five in total. Four women and a single man.

"Who are you?" one of the women asked.

"I'm Isabella Cullen!" I held out my hand to shake, and she shook it.

"No you're not! There are only seven Cullen's! Who are you really?" one of the ladies growled.

"We adopted her when she was younger, she's stayed with us ever since," Esme came in, handing me a plate. Shaking their hands.

A blond with straight hair stepped forward, "I'm Kate!"

"Hi, Kate," I smiled and held my hand out for shaking, but instead of meeting it she smiled.

"I'm Carmen!" the lady from earlier stepped forward and I held my hand out for shaking, but she pulled me into a hug instead.

The black-haired man came forward after she released me, "My name is Eleazar." He shook my hand and smiled.

A sophisticated looking woman stepped forward and held out her hand, "My name is Irina."

I shook it and smiled, "It's a pretty name and it suits you."

She smiled and the last girl from earlier muttered, "Suck up."

She stepped forward, "I'm Tanya."

I held out my hand and she rolled her eyes. Esme smiled at me, "Bella, dear, how about you go eat your food?"

"Yes, mom. It was nice meeting you all," I smiled and bowed. Carmen, Irina, and Kate smiled. Tanya rolled her eyes. Eleazar looked skeptical.

I ate my sandwich and skipped up the steps. I decided to do something special for Edward, no reason needed.

I got out my fancy stationary Esme once bought for me. Along with a couple of ink pens, I wrote him a letter.

Dear Edward,

Fifteen years ago today, you all found me wandering in the woods.

You could've left me to die, or worse.

Yet, you didn't. I couldn't be happier than I am now.

I don't know how I could live without you now.

You're the best thing that's happened to me, just know that. I'll never leave. Ever.

I love you, Edward Cullen, always and forever.

~ Bella Cullen

I put it into a special envelope, addressing it to him and sneaking into his room.

Tanya was there.

I quickly ran out, but she ran after me. "Why were you in my boyfriend's room?"

The letter was hidden as of right now. I'd only gone in to look for a good place to hide it.

"B-b-boyf-f-friend?"

"B-b-b, yes!" she rolled her eyes and slapped me. "Why were you in his room?"

C'mon Bella! Think! "I forgot my book in there and went to grab it."

She grinned, "Good, that's what I thought. Now, STAY AWAY."

I nodded and she left. I walked into my closet, finding a corner and sobbing.

I cried my eyes out, and looked at the time. 3:45.

Crap!

I sat at my small vanity and pulled out my mascara, reapplying it and putting it back away. After I wiped away the smudged mascara with my hand, I changed from sweatpants to jeans, pulling on a baby blue top.

I went downstairs to greet my siblings. I waited by the door, my usual routine. I turned on the wax warmer, no candles, for safety precautions.

I decided on a pumpkin spice scent, putting it into the tray, watching the orange wax melt.

I went outside and watched the leaves. I smiled as I saw the Volvo appear. I waved as they all ran up to me.

"Hello, Jasper."

"Good afternoon, Bella."

"Hello, Alice."

"Hi, Bella!"

"Hello, Rosalie."

"Hello, Bella!"

"Hello, Emmett."

"Hey, Bella!"

"Hello, Eddy."

"Hi, baby."

I felt myself blushing. I hugged him, hands trembling. He looked at me with concern, "What's wrong, Bella?"

"Nothing, Eddy, nothing, I'm alright," I smiled.

He kissed me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked down as we walked in, feeling Tanya's gaze on me.

She ran up, shoving me out of the way, "Hi Eddy!"

"Hi, Tanya," he sighed and hugged her back. Pulling away as fast as possible.

He wrapped his arms around me. Putting his chin on my head.

Tanya glared at me and then turned around.

~

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" she slapped me, hard.

"Tanya, I'm sorry!"

"You're gonna wish you were dead once I'm through with you," she hit me again, throwing me into a tree.

I screamed and she chuckled, "You're gonna stay away from him."

"You know I can't do that," I mumbled.

She sent me flying through the woods.

Something caught me. I looked up, expecting to see an angel, but instead I found something else.

Jacob.

"Bella? Bella what's wrong?"

"I'm fine," I mumbeled.

"No you're not, let's get you to a hospital!"

"I'm fine Jake, really," I got out of his grasp and walked toward the house. Stumbling on the way.

He sighed and flung me over his shoulder as I directed him to my house, "Woah!"

"Hmm?"

"You live in a mansion!"

"I have five siblings, of course I do!"

I stumbled down and knocked on the door, it's never locked. Weird.

"Come in!"

"I can't, it's lock-"

The door opened, and Edward pulled me into his arms. "Who did this to you?" he looked concerned.

I bit my lip, "I fell into some trees, Jacob found me."

He smiled at Jacob, "Thank you, for bringing my girlfriend to me."

Jacob glared at him, "Don't mention it." He stalked off and didn't look our way again.

I stumbled past Edward, to my closet/vanity. Hoping to see what I look like or if I could cover it.

Oh. My. God.

What the hell, Tanya?

I get it you like him! But my gosh!

I stared at my reflection. A black eye, bruises EVERYWHERE. Cuts galore!

I sighed and pulled on some leggings and a hoodie. Applying foundation to cover my neck and face.

Edward walked in and picked me up into his arms, "Who did this to you?"

"I just fe-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" he took a deep breath and continued, "Bella, you're clumsy, but not this clumsy."

I sighed, "Believe me or don't, I don't care."

I got up and walked to the door, but he beat me. I shoved past him, "MOVE Edward!"

"No," he stroked my cheek, "I have the right to worry about my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I shoved past him and ran outside.

Rosalie, Alice, Emmett, and Jasper were there waiting.

"Why did you lie to Edward?"

"I didn't lie, Jasper," I mumbeled.

"Alice SAW what happened!"

"Rose, calm down!"

"Bella, you don't have to worry, just, don't stay alone with her anymore!"

I nodded and hugged Alice.

"What did you see Alice?"

Everyone froze, even Emmett. I was honestly surprised he stayed silent.

"Nothing, Edward" nevermind, spoke to soon.

"It was Tanya, wasn't it?"

"What was me?"

Tanya walked in, with puppy dog eyes. Rosalie growled, Jasper rolled his eyes. Alice held me tighter, I winced, Alice loosened. Emmett cracked his knuckles, and Edward was shocked.

"Why?!"

"She attacked me!" Tanya pulled out puppy dog eyes, "Eddy! You've got to believe me! She attacked me! She's crazy!"

She was shivering, and Edward turned to me. "How could you Bella?"

I flinched, "W-w-what?"

"Edward, what the hell man?" Emmett looked beyond mad.

Rosalie went up to Edward, "You really believe Tanya over BELLA?"

He nodded, "Of course I do. I LOVE Tanya. Not Bella!"

Tanya kissed him, Alice went up to Tanya. "What have you done?"

Rosalie shoved him so hard I'm surprised he didn't break the tree he fell into, "He's just speaking his mind, right Eddy?"

Edward nodded and took his hand in Tanya's, and walked off.

I sobbed into Rosalie's shoulder, "Shh, Bella, it'll be alright!"

"I'm so confused!"

"Emmett and Jasper are going to talk to him," Alice whispered, grabbing me.

"What's happening?"

"Tanya drugged Edward? I don't know how. It was probably a gas."

"She was in his room!" Rosalie and Alice froze.

"Bella, did you write Edward a letter?"

"Yes, that's when I saw her. I was going to put it in there?"

"Give him the letter, but add to it!"

I nodded and sprinted upstairs, rewriting the letter.

Dear Edward,

Fifteen years ago today, you all found me wandering in the woods.

You could've left me to die, or worse.

Yet, you didn't. I couldn't be happier than I am now.

I don't know how I could live without you now.

Just to see you laying next to me is wonderous.

You've done wonders for me Edward. Don't leave now.

I'll be waiting.

I love you, Edward Cullen, always and forever.

~ Your Bella

I slipped it into an envelope. I handed it to Rose once she came in, "Alice said just to think about it. Wait until he asks for it to give it to him."

She nodded, "Everything will be the same soon."

I went downstairs for dinner, "Hi, sweetie!"

Esme hugged me, then walkdd me to the living room so everyone could sit together.

"Yes, me and Tanya are dating!"

Esme dropped the plate. "WHAT?"

"Mom?"

Esme ran out the door, followed by Carlisle. I ran for the broom and started sweeping. Ignoring everyone's congratulations and glares.

I ate and ran back to my room. Waiting. Waiting for something. I didn't know what until I realized Edward hadn't come.

Of course he hadn't come.

He's dating Tanya now. He had no reason to be with me.

I sighed and pulled out my journal.

Dear Diary,

Today Eddy declared he was dating Tanya.

Yeah, MY Eddy.

Is now Tanya Denali's boyfriend.

How? A few hours ago I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? NOW I'M NOTHING!

WHAT THE HECK? MY EDWARD.

WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

I wrote some more before lying down.

~

Edward's POV:

I walked into Bella's room to see her sleeping with an ice pack.

What?

She kept mumbling "Too hot..."

I saw a notebook open to a page, and read.

Dear Diary,

Today Eddy declared he was dating Tanya.

Yeah, MY Eddy.

Is now Tanya Denali's boyfriend.

How? A few hours ago I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? NOW I'M NOTHING!

WHAT THE HECK? MY EDWARD.

WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

Oh well, if Edward's happy.

I hope he knows I love him, and I'll be waiting. If he still wants me...

I sighed. Remembering the note from earlier. I crawled into bed next to Bella, since Tanya went hunting. I threw the ice pack on the ground and pulled her next to me. She snuggled into my chest.

"My Eddy..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
715K 23.7K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
591K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
171K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...