The things I can't have - Tay...

By swiftgirlil

What if the only thing you want is the one thing you cannot have? In this story Taylor is a year younger tha... More

1. Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. Epilogue

9.

1K 22 0
By swiftgirlil

Taylor
Travis and I have been dating for almost two months now and today is his birthday. He fell asleep in my dorms last night, we didn't plan it but he came over, we watched a movie and we ended up falling asleep. He spooned me from behind the entire night and since the bed is not that big it forced us to be really close to each others. I'm not complaining though. I love being close to him.

We manage to still hide it from Austin, which means we don't get to spend the nights together that often. It's not that comfortable in my dorms and I also feel bad for Hailey. She said she didn't mind him staying but I don't know. A couple times Austin stayed over at his girlfriend's Emma and I came to be with Travis but most of the time we are either in my dorm or going out since we can't hang out at his.  

I know that hiding such an important part of his life from his best friend is hard for Travis but he still thinks it'll be best to wait a little longer.

When I wake up I see Hailey's not in the room and I make myself a mental note to call her later and ask about it. Travis is still asleep and his hand is holding onto me tightly. I turn in his arms to face him and see him sleeping peacefully with the slightest hint of a smile on his lips. I love waking up next to him.

I start kissing him all over. Peppering his face with small kisses until I get to his lips where I place a chaste kiss and I feel him smiling into it, letting me know he's awake.

"Happy birthday baby" I whisper as I pull away. He opens his eyes and I look into his pale green orbs, I swear I could stare at his eyes for hours.
"Good morning pretty girl" he kisses me again. One thing I learned about him since we started dating is that he loves complimenting me, always calling me pretty and smart. Even when I wake up looking like a mess he thinks I'm beautiful and even when I say stupid things he reminds me how smart and talented I am.

Who would've thought that the infamous Travis Kelce would be such an amazing boyfriend?

"I have a class in an hour so I have to get ready but tonight I'm cooking you dinner at your apartment" Austin knows Travis would want to spend his birthday with his girlfriend so he lets him have the apartment tonight.
"And if you'll be a good boy you might get lucky" I smirk and he raises his eyebrows at me. Since I told him I wanted to wait he hasn't made any move to not pressure me into anything but I knew he wanted to do it.

"Really?"

"Really."

He pulls my on to of him and start kissing my neck "maybe I can gay lucky now?" I laugh as I get off of him and shake my head "you've been patient this whole time, what's another 12 hours?" I find his shirt on the floor and throw it his way "I'll see you tonight at eight" it's funny that he's gonna come pick me up just to bring me back to his place but hey, he's the one with a car and I'm the passenger princess.

Travis
When I come home from football practice I immediately get into the shower. This whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor's comment from this morning. I waited two months for her to be ready and I would've waited two years if I had to. For her.

But I can't lie and say I haven't imagined this a million times, haven't thought about it and her this way when I stopped myself from getting carried away. We've done nothing but making out until now but I think she's finally ready to go all the way. I got to second base tho and that's how I found out she's ticklish. Funny story actually.

I clean my room and change my sheets, everything must be perfect for her.

"I've never seen your room this neat" Austin says walking down the hill way and stopping at my door. "Big night?" I only give him a nod, I can't talk to him about my sex life because now it's also his sister's sex life.

"Are you heading out to Emma's?"

"Yeah, we're going out for dinner to celebrate her new internship" he smiles talking about her and I know I probably look the same when I talk about Taylor, not that I have any people to talk about her with, the only person that knows about us is Hailey her roommate. Can't let any rumor go around, it would catch up with me when Austin finds out.

"Have fun, tell her I said congratulations"

"You too man. Hope you and your mystery girl will enjoy the time together" he winks and I blush. If he only knew...

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow"

"See you" he replays and leaves. I hear the door open and close, then I give myself one last look at the mirror. I went to cut my hair and trim my beard yesterday so I look decent, I also put on some nice khakis and a short sleeve white button up Taylor bought me last week. Oh, how it warmed my heart when I met with her to get food the other day and she pulled out a bag for me. She was so excited about it and it was the most adorable thing ever.

No woman except my mom has ever bought me anything. This was much better than a present from my mom.

Taylor insisted on doing the shopping for dinner herself and not telling me what she was making, so I just have to pick her up and watch her cook. I know that we're only at home but I always want to look good for her.

***
Arriving at her dorms I knock on her door and she opens up wearing a short beige skirt and an oversized white sweater. Her hair straightened and falls down on her shoulders.

"Hey pretty girl, ready to go?" I glance over her up and down with a smile. I'm so lucky.
"We're matching!" She squeals excitedly and jumps at me to crush her lips on mine.

"I'm ready just take these" she says pulling back and turning to get two grocery shopping bags and her over night bag cause she's staying over. We take everything to the car and drive back to my apartment.

When we enter she immediately starts making our dinner. I sit on the bar stool across from her and watch as she pulls her hair back with a clip, exposing her neck and the spot I've come to learn was her undoing. She's moving around the kitchen, putting up pots and pans. She's in her own world, singing to herself and I watch her mesmerized.

We start talking and time flies, before I know it an hour past by and food's ready. We sit across from each other in the small dining table.
"This is delicious Tay, who knew you could cook like that?" She laughs "it's only bolognese Travy" we had many pet names already but as for variations of my first name, 'Travy' is definitely my favorite.

"Well it's the best bolognese I've ever eaten" I tell her honestly. She slightly blushes.
"Thank you"

After finishing dinner and cleaning everything she pulls a box she'd put in the fridge earlier, opening it up to reveal a mini birthday cake. She takes the cake out and push it for me to read what's written on it "19 to my favorite human pillow/ care bear" she says I'm the most comfortable pillow she's ever slept on, she also says I remind her of the Care Bears, this one I don't get but I'm cool with it.

"That's amazing baby" I tell her and press a kiss to her lips, then to her forehead.
She looks up at me "I forget candles but you still have to make a wish"

"And how would I seal the wish?" I know her well enough to know she has something on her mind. "With a kiss of course" I nod "oh yeah".

I close my eyes to wish for this night to never end and when I open them I find her ocean blue eyes in a second.

We stair at each other for a moment and no one in the world could ever mistake that this is love. We didn't say it yet but I know feel it and right at this moment I'm sure more than ever she does too.

"Seal it" she whispers and I don't wait another moment to close the gup between us and kiss her. Our lips move in sink as my hands find her face, cupping her cheeks and holding her in place. This kiss is different from any other one we shared before since we both know that tonight it's not the end, it's only the beginning.

Taylor (smut warning)
We stumble through the apartment to Travis's bedroom, our lips stay connected the whole time. As we get into his room he kicks the door closed then pushes me against it, trapping me between the door and his body. Our kiss is hungry, filled with passion and love. I am a tiny bit nervous but I trust Travis and I know he's gonna make this experience the best it can be. My hands move to find the buttons of his shirt and I start undoing them. When I'm done and shirt is completely open Travis moves his hands from me only for a second to get it out of the way and throws it aside. I push him back to get a look at his defined abs and muscles, I swear he has the body of a Greek god thanks to football.

Like he can't get enough of me he comes right back to me and start kissing down my neck, sucking gently. Then pulls away and look for my eyes.
"Tay are you sure about it? Cause I really don't mind waiting I want you to be 100% sure" he asks ever so softly and it's like he's afraid to break me or something.

"I'm 100% sure baby, I promise" I assure him.

"Okay then you tell me at any moment if you don't like something or if you want me to stop"

"Okay" another reason to love him, like I could never have enough reasons. He is so precious with the way he cares and wants to make sure in doing it for me and not for him. He's taking care of me.

He grabs the hem of my sweater and looks at my eyes to get the approval so I nod once and he pulls my top off of me, I'm left with only my bra. I chose a burgundy set of lacy bra and panties.

"Damn princess, is this for me?" His hands move over my covered breasts and I giggle "you're incredible".

We undress each other until I'm left with my bra and panties and he's left only in his boxers. It takes some courage but I place my hand on his shaft and he groans, he's hard as a rock and I take comfort in knowing I have the same effect on his that he has on me. Placing his hands under my ass he is picking me up and walking with me to his bed, laying me on my back in the middle as he's hovering above me. One of his hands move behind my back to unclasp my bra. When it's off his mouth moves from my lips to my boobs, licking my erect picks. I moan and he looks up at me "I love this sound" he whispers with a raspy voice and I moan again for him.

He starts moving down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses until he reaches my underwear, he kisses me over the fabric and a chill runs through my body. He's between my legs and my hands find his head as he looks up at me "can I?"

"Take them off" I whisper and seconds later I'm completely exposed. He pushes my lags apart and starts working his magic on my most private place. This feels amazing and I can't believe I waited until now for him to do that to me. I can't help but moan his name "Travis"
"Fuck"
"Oh god"

"I'm gonna cum" just then I feel the explosion of my orgasm, making every cell of my body burn.

He climbs up and kisses me, I can taste myself on his lips. "How was it?" He asks pulling away.
"Amazing" I tell him out of breath and kiss him again.
He reaches up over to take something out of his bedside table's drawer. I have no idea when he took off his underwear but now I can feel his bare dick poking my stomach.
He protects himself and then move back to look at my eyes.

"It might hurt at first but it'll go away, you tell me if this is too much" I nod.

I feel him starting to enter me slowly, inch by inch until he's all the way in. It does hurt but only a little. He gives me a moment to get used to him inside of me before he starts moving, setting a slow pace. My hands wrap around his back "go slow" I whimper.

"You feel so good pretty girl" his groans get louder and I feel myself getting closer.
"I'm close" he reaches his hand down to touch me. I grab his face and pull him into a kiss as I reach my high, moaning into his mouth. He cums right after me and crushes next to me in bed, immediately pulling me close.

"You okay baby?" He asks before kissing the top of my head. I prop myself up to look at him and smile "I'm more than okay" I peck his lips once before placing my head back on his chest "I'm perfect".

"You were amazing baby" he tells me and I know my cheeks redden at the compliment.
"You were. If I knew this is how it felt I would've done it with you sooner" I laugh.

"No I'm glad we waited" I look up at him with a questioning look "if I knew that this is how it feels with you I would never let you leave this bed, and in these last couple of months I got to know the amazing woman you are so I won't give them up for the world" tears well up in my eyes and I crush my lips to his.

"I lo-" I stop, I don't want to be the first one to say it "you're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for" I whisper.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be your boyfriend" he tightens his grip around me. "With all the difficulties and the hiding because of your brother. It's still the best decision I've ever made"

I press a kiss to his bare chest "I never thought about me actually being in this position. To be honest, given your history with girls I didn't think you'd be such a good boyfriend" I laugh nervously. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring up his past right now.

"Tay.." he strokes my hair with a sigh, obviously he's aware of his wrong past behavior. I know he's changed since then though. He proved himself again and again since we started dating but I can't help but feel a little insecure not knowing the number of girls who saw my boyfriend naked, or who they were.

"I know I'm sorry for bringing that up. I trust you"

"It's okay"

"I don't mind your past, really. Let's focus on the present, and the future" I get up and give him a chaste kiss.

"You're my future" could this man get even more adorable? Probably not.

"C'mon let's go take a shower" I smirk and he raises his eyebrows "round two?"

I let out a small giggle "maybe if you'll be a good boy and wash my back" I've never had a shower with someone and only the thought feels so intimate but his dick was just inside me so I guess think that an 'oh well' is in order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 11.4K 76
A series of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift one-shots
14.8K 442 7
Behind the scenes of the romance of Taylor swift and Travis Kelce. Some will be one shots, but may not be in chronological order!
88.6K 2.1K 29
Tayvis fiction based on their relationship. This is my take of the epic romance that is going on between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Family and fr...
20.9K 1.3K 15
i discover, i love her. TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of domestic voice, trauma, PTSD, underage sex, teen pregnancy.