F1 group chat

By ABlackLune

Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They... More

1) creation
2) game
3)nickname
4)ships
5) wattpad
6) argument and bonding
7) what is happening
8) party
9) Dinner
10) monaco
11) never have I ever and gossip
12) Party 2
13) Silverstone
14) Night out
15) Good morning
16) Bad idea
17) hate or friendship?
18) Dinner 2
19) Text shenanigans
20) Trip to france
21) date night
22) party preps and gossip
23) love is in the air
24) Party
24.5) late night confession
25) I dont want to be friends anymore
26) simp
27) games
29) wrong chat
30) Mexican dinner
31) Twitch
32) birthday parties

28) couples

653 21 7
By ABlackLune

Real life

Oscar was waking up in his bed on his first real day off without anything after Qatar. He turned around to see his Logan beside him. The American had flew with him to Australia for their small break.

Oscar then put his arm around Logan and snuggled up closer to him. The koala placed his head in Logan's neck. He stayed like that until the American woke up. Oscar was almost went back asleep when he felt soft caress in his hair. He lifted his head a bit and saw Logan smiling at him. The Aussie smiled back at him.

"- Hi.

- Hi.

- How are you? Logan said smiling.

- I'm good. You?

- Good. I love waking up next to you.

- I also love waking up next to you."

The two boys smiled again at each other. They stayed like that for a while before one of them got up. "Breakfast?" It was Oscar. The second one nodded before also getting up. They both went to the kitchen. Oscar, who isn't a morning person despite being 11am, started the coffee. While he was doing that Logan was getting out some bread and fruits from the fridge. The American started making toasts. The Aussie got the jam and put it on the table.

The two boys ate while talking calmly at the table. After breakfast they relaxed a bit on the couch then they started packing to go to the beach. They put on their swim trunks, flip flops, a t-shirt and sunnies. They were both ready and took a pre-made picnic basket. The two drivers hopped in the car.

Once arrived at the beach the couple went to a secluded spot. So they could be in peace.
Logan laid down two towels on the sand and Oscar put a parasol behind them. The two boys sat down and put sunscreen on. They took off their shirt and laid down a bit.

After a while Oscar was already asleep, obviously, and Logan was on his phone bored. He then got up and starting talking to him.

"- Hey do you want to go into the water? Logan asked Oscar.

Silence was his answer. Logan still didn't notice his boyfriend was asleep.

- Maybe we could just walk on the beach with our feet in the water. What do you think?

Again silence.

- Hey Osc. Why are you ignoring me? the American was still obnoxious.

Oscar was still sound asleep because of course 11 hours of sleep isn't enough. The koala needs a lot of sleep to function. Logan finally realised he was asleep and started shaking him a little.

- Hey Oscar don't sleep all day.

Only a weird noise was his response. Clearly the Aussie didn't want to wake up.

- Oh come Osc, Logan was exasperated a bit but still smiled at him. You sleep at night not day.

- Hmpff, Oscar had tried mumbling something. I don't wanna.

- Pleaaaaaase, Logan begged him with puppy eyes.

- Pff ok child, Oscar said slowly waking up."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Logan took his hand and took him into a hug. The American had given him a kiss in his lips. They stayed like that for a while. Logan finally got up to get Oscar up. He then started walking hand in hand with the koala. They walked like that for a while like that with their feet in the water.

Well that was until Logan had an idea. And not a good one like a romantic move or something. No simply running with him and forcing his poor boyfriend into the not so cold water. Oscar was surprised at first since he was still tired a bit. He wasn't prepared at all for the water to hit him like that. He simply muttered "traitor" at his boyfriend who was laughing at him. "Come on it's fun. You're just boring." was his answer. Oh and a big splash on him to of course.

They had fun all after noon before they had to go back home. Oscar's parents had invited them over. So they were going to pass the evening there and eat in family. When the two boys arrived home they relaxed a bit cuddling together. After a while they finally started getting ready. Logan had put a shirt over a simple t-shirt and he had put jeans short. He was also wearing blue converse.

Oscar was also getting ready. He had put a similar outfit with red converse so he would match his Logan. When they were both ready they hopped in the car and started their ride to Oscar's parents house.

When the two boys arrived Oscar knocked on the door and Nicole, his mother, opened. She welcomed them warmly with a hug each. She let them in. There was already his brother and father in the kitchen. The little family were preparing starters with the rest of the food.

After a few minutes the whole Piastri family, including Logan of course, went outside. They were sitting down in the sun. They were all talking lightly about anything. From the winter break that was coming slowly but surely or the poor conditions at Qatar. Logan and the rest of the family kept praising Oscar for his sprint win. That was well deserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monaco, Monte Carlo

Max was getting out the bakery with a bag with two croissants and two chocolatines. He got in his car and drove off. The Dutchman drove up to a certain flat that wasn't his.

When he arrived there he took his double of the keys and unlocked the door. The flat was silence. He entered silently and took off his shoes. He followed the path he knew by heart by now. He entered the room and smiled seeing his boyfriend asleep. He found him adorable. He took off his jacket and put it on the side. He laid down next to him and cuddled him.

After a few minutes Charles started waking up. He turned around still asleep and still not noticing his boyfriend. He snuggled up to what he thought was an abnormally comfortable pillow. Max smiled again at this. Charles woke up a bit more and finally saw that was in fact not a pillow but a boy and a really handsome one according to him. He opened his eyes to see Max laying down next to him.

"- Hi.

- Hi.

- What are you doing here? he asked with a small smile.

- Wanted to surprise you. Plus I have breakfast.

- Ohh cool what it is, Amour, he had whispered the past part unsure. Love

- I have two croissants and two chocolatines. And what was that? A nickname? I don't speak French but I know what it means, he said smiling.

The other simply blushed not wanting to look at him.

- It's ok Schatje, he had whispered. Darling

- What does that mean?

- Darling."

He got answered with a kiss from Charles. He continued the kiss smiling. They stayed like that for a little while simply cuddling. But at some point Max got up to eat. So Charles followed him.

They entered the kitchen walking hand in hand and sat down at the kitchen island. They were face to face. Max got his bag from the bakery. He opened it and gave one of each to Charles. He took the rest for him. The Dutchman went to the fridge and got the orange juice with two glasses.

He sat down and served them each a glass of juice. They were eating in silence and smiling at each others. Charles was taking his chocolatine when he felt a hand on him. He looked up to see a smiling Max.

"- Got any plans today? Max asked him.

Charles hesitated a bit before answering. He grinned and finally answered.

- Yeah you.

The answer made the Dutchman blush and smile like an idiot. He looked down not knowing what to do. He glanced back at the monégasque still red. He saw him chuckle a bit.

- Heyy. Stop laughing.

- What I'm nooot, Charles said still chuckling and looking away. You don't want to do my idea?

- I never said no, he said whispering."

He went forward to kiss him again on the lips. Max cupped Charles' cheeks and the monegasque put his hand behind the other's neck. They kissed even more and didn't stop before being completely out of breath. They looked at each others in their eyes and smiled.

They continued eating like they weren't snogging the minute before. After eating they went into the living room. They put on the tv and Max opened the curtains on the big balcony doors. When he turned around to go on the couch he simply saw Charles stretching his arms to the Dutchman so he could go with him. Max then sat down and took the other in his arms to cuddle. They stayed like that watching the monegasque tv that was in French.

After a while Max was wondering what they could do as they had a complete day off with nothing to do. He wanted to do something fun. And maybe with some friends but he knew they had a dinner in a few weeks. Max wanted to surprise Charles. He thought that since he couldn't see his family that much he could invite them. So he quickly texted Arthur and Lorenzo on instagram, as he didn't have their numbers, if they could come. He received his answers and they planed to go on their yacht.

"- Hey Charlie?

- Yeah what's up?

- I have a surprise for you today and I just need you to wear your swimming trunks. Then we'll go out.

- What to where? With who? I'm curious come on, Charles answered smiling.

- No no it's a surprise, Max said with a small grin.

- Pleaaaaase, Charles begged.

- No no, Max said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys arrived at the port and parked the car in the car park. Charles was surprised when he saw two familiar cars in the car park. But he thought that it was a coincidence that he recognised them. They got out of the car and walked to the boats. When Charles arrived at his own boat he was surprised.

"- Surprise! Max told him happily.

- What? Arthur! Lorenzo! Omg you invited my brothers thanks I can never see them! he hugged him tightly.

- Yeah I know you don't see them a lot.

The monégasque hugged him again and almost kissed him. That was when he remembered they were in public and in front of his brothers.

- You know we could maybe tell them right?

- Are you sure?

- I am actually. They were a bit confused when I texted them since for them we're probably barely normal.

- Well the public should have probably seen that we're more than that, Charles said smiling at him.

- Probably yeah. Shall we go on the boat?"

As an answer the number 16 took his hand and ran to the boat. They arrived on the top of the boat and greeted the Leclerc brothers. The middle one immediately let go of the Dutchman to hug his brothers. They went on the deck all four of them, the Dutchman behind.

Before Max had catch up with them, the youngest and oldest bombarded the middle one with questions. As why Max had texted them, why were they together, why were they so touchy and why did Max wanted to surprise him. He couldn't respond to all at the same time obviously but he went in order. "Well to surprise me I guess. To hang out. Uhhh I- don't I'm not sure. Because he's nice obviously." All this wasn't clear at all and the two brothers didn't believe exactly everything. So they decided to asked one question by one. But Charles was trying to get away from the interrogatory.

"- Wait a sec Charlie boy, Arthur spoke first. Why did he want to surprise you? You were never close.

- Well because he's really kind and loving, Charles said with a smile looking at him. And he loves to make surprises. Oh we got close a while ago. I realised he was a really nice bloke.

- So you aren't friends? Lorenzo then asked.

- No, technically he was right they weren't friends.

- Why were you together then? Lorenzo asked again.

- Uhh I'm- I don't- I'm not sure what you mean, Charles answered unsure and nervous as he was looking away. Hanging out I guess.

- ok I didn't know not friends could hang out, Arthur said as Charles was laughing nervously. But why were you so touchy?

- What do you mean? Max said as he entered the conversation.

- When Charles saw the boat he hugged you tightly and he took you by the hand to walk up the boat to the deck.

- Oh and let's not forget how close your faces were. It was weird since you're not even friends.

- Charlie what do you think? the Dutchman asked him.

- Charlie?

- Yeah he can call me that like you. A lot of people can call me that you know?

The other two monégasques looked at each other and asked a single revealing question.

- Do you have something to tell us?"

To answer that Max approached Charles, cupped his face and kissed him. It was good to kiss him outside one of their homes. They could both feel a smile underneath their lips. The two boys simply heard two "awww"s.

For the remainder of the after noon the four boys of the Leclerc family, Max basically entered it, hung out on the boat. They talked about everything and even suggested Max to meet their mother. He loved the idea. Charles was just sad that he couldn't meet his dad and Jules. He kept the idea in his head that they could go all together to celebrate their anniversaries.

They drank some beer and ate some snacks that were in the boat's kitchen. The four boys continued talking and the two brothers jokes about their new found relationship. As the couple had explained how they got together. They promised to hang out again together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 298 37
What happens when Lando Norris falls in love with the little known brother of Charles Leclerc. And we have Oscar being an awesome teammate and Lewis...
1.1K 50 8
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...