Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

I love you.

30 5 1
By as__writes

*****

"Come quickly we have a surprise for you Ruchi"Erica knocked on the door as the girls were getting ready for the cocktail.

"Two minutes Bhabhi"Ruchi shouted as Riya applied lipstick on her while Aria opened the door.

"You all look so pretty"Erica complimented to the girls who were looking like angels in their shimmery outfits.

"And you look beautiful Bhabhi"Ruchika made her way towards Erica and kissed her cheeks while the other girls nodded.

"Comeon now Vi,Rav,Avu,Uncle and I have planned a surprise for you and Ishan"Erica kissed back on Ruchika's cheek.

She kept her palm on Ruchika's eyes guiding her towards the venue.

"Bhabhi at least tell me where we are going"Ishan whined as Avu guided Ishan along with the boys towards the venue from the opposite side.

Avantika and Erica made the two stand together and removed their hands.

"Wow"Rishan exclaimed as Virat removed the cover from the blue Jeep.

"This is your ride till the beach"Prakash replied as both Ishan and Ruchika got on the Jeep. 

"Now this is some entrance,thank you for planning this or else this two boring people would have simply walked to beach even during the cocktail"Ruhan exclaimed making others chuckle while Ishan and Ruchika glared at him.

"Ok we are leaving you two leave after ten minutes or so ok"Aarav instructed as the two nodded while the others left.

"You look ravishing"Ishan complimented kissing her cheek.

"And you look absolutely handsome Mr Malhotra"She replied kissing him back.

"Thank you Ms Singhania"

"Shall we leave it's already ten minutes"Ruchika glanced at her wrist watch as Ishan nodded.

"Please don't drop me"Ishan teased as he sat at the back while Ruchika hit him lightly on his shoulder.

The venue was all blingy  complimenting the theme and the guest setting a perfect atmosphere for the cocktail party.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please give a round of applause for our bride and groom"The host aka Ahana announced as Ruchika drove the Jeep to the venue as cheers erupted all around.

Ruchika and Ishan went towards their gang who were having some drinks.

"Here a drink for bride"Arnav forwarded a drink to Ruchika.

"And a drink for groom"Athiya forwarded a glass to Ishan.

They enjoyed the drink and danced on some party music making the most out of the party.

"Everyone attention here let's add some spice to the party and call our very own groom and bride on the stage for a fantastic game"Rahul announced as Ahana and him are the host for today's function.

Ahana arranged two chairs facing opposite direction as Ruchika and Ishan made their way up the stage.

"Ishan you sit on one seat and Ruchi you on another"Ahana instructed as both sat on the chairs.

"Now you two take out both your shoes and exchange one with your partner"Rahul said as Ruchika and Ishan exchanged their shoes.

"The rules of the game are pretty simple we will ask you a few questions about each other and you have to raise the shoes of the person who is most likely too and test your compatibility"

"Who made the first move?"

Ishan raised Ruchika's footwear while Ruchika raised Ishan's footwear

"So would you like to explain how both of you made the first move"Ahana asked the two confused.

"We mutually decided to get into a relationship"Ishan replied as the other nodded.

Who's "the responsible one"?

Both of them raised Ishan's footwear.

"That's not even a question"Ruchika chuckled.

"Who wakes up first?"

Again it was Ishan

"He is an early bird"

"Who stays up later?"

Both of them raised Ruchika's footwear

"And she is a night owl"

"Who’s a pickier eater?"

Both of them raised Ishan's footwear and chuckled remembering the time they went out at midnight to eat and Ishan wanted diet food.

"Who’s more athletic?"

"That's crystal clear,he is athlete ofcourse he is more athletic than me"Ruchika laughed and both of them raised Ishan's footwear.

"Who planned the first date?"

Both of them raised Ruchika's footwear remembering their date at the cabin which was planned by Ruchika.

"Who looks better today?"

Both of the raised each other's footwear making the crowd go aww.

"Who said I love you first"

Both of them raised Ruchika's footwear as she was the first one to confess their love.

"Ok that's the end of the fun game,now it's time for another fun game and it's going to be team bride vs team groom"Rahul announced

"And for that I would like team bride to come on the left side and team groom to be on right side"

The team which were made during mehendi function got grouped according to that.

"And the game is tug of war"

The rope was handed to both the team as they started pulling the rope. 

"And the winner is team bride"

"Now the games are over let's dance"Rahul announced as slow music started playing.

"Ms Ruchika Singhania would you like to have a dance with me"Ishan asked forwarding his arms towards her as she placed her palm on his.

They started swaying their body with the music this time without any fear of Virat seeing them.

"Remember the first time we danced like this in Ruhan and Naira's engagement"Ishan reminsced as he twirled Ruchika.

"Yes and during Aria's birthday party I so badly wanted to dance like this with you"she said sadly keeping her hand on his shoulder as he kept his hand on her waist.

"But don't worry now we can dance like this"He consoled as they moved their body with the tunes of music and Ruchika nodded.

"Can we go out on the beach"Ruchika asked as the music changed to the party one.

Ishan nodded and both of them slipped out of the party without anyone noticing.

They sat on the stones near the shore watching the waves hand entwined with each other.

"I love you"Ruchika confessed turning towards Ishan.

"I love you too"Ishan replied back as both of their lips met under the night sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.4K 16
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❤
43.2K 1.7K 5
Current track of Ruvya's wedding..... Where people want to see Anika in hospital..... So just trying to fulfill some wishes ..... 😂😂 . . . . . . ...
4.7K 211 17
Shivaay and anika after clearing every problem with human villans ...................... But when fate become the villain.......
6.5K 303 34
BFFS