The Legend Of The Five Brothe...

By hkoriginal

A Fantasy Romance More

One • Once Upon A Time
Two • The Brothers
Three • She Is The One
Four • The Black Panther
Five • She Is Aurore
Six • Her Reality
Seven • The Evil
Eight • A Stupid Idea
Nine • Red Pearls
Ten • A Garden Of Peonies
Characters
Eleven • Curse of Cruelty
Twelve • Noir Valley
Thirteen • Invisible
Fourteen • Magical Powers
On Hold

Fifteen • The Demon Sage

41 8 4
By hkoriginal

The entire garden of peonies was burned down to ashes. Thea felt guilty for destroying such a beautiful garden. But she had no interest in admiring beautiful peonies when her sister must be crying everyday for her. She could even live in a desert happily if Cynthia was by her side.

Thea was now resting on the ground filled with ashes when she heard his footsteps. She looked up at him who was taking slow steps towards her. There was a small smile on his face.

“Oh, you must be tired after burning down the entire garden,” He smirked.

“I will gladly burn you down too if it was under my capability.”

“Ah, of course, someone who didn't show mercy on delicate peonies won't care about a cursed half-god.”

His words felt like a taunt to her. But she kept glaring at him. He brought it upon himself by abducting her.

Damon snapped his fingers and magically the garden of peonies that Thea burned down to ashes was restored to its original state. Thea gasped in disbelief. Well, she shouldn't be surprised because everything is possible in the magical realm but still, she couldn't help but be surprised.

“Burn it down as many times as you want if it helps you cool down your anger. I will restore it in a second. Have a great time burning down the peonies,” He smiled sweetly and dissappeared into the thin air.

Thea groaned in frustration. Though she was internally relieved that the beautiful garden was back to it's original state.

✿ ✿ ✿

Axlan was walking the length of his bed chamber in frustration and anger. Alarick had again put a curse on him. Now he can't even step out of his bedroom. And if he does, his body will start experiencing extreme pain. But he couldn't even blame Alarick. Because Alarick was cursed to be wrathful. It was the curse making its presence known.

All of a sudden, Damon appeared in the room.

“Axlan,” He called for Axlan who stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at him with a shocked expression.

“Why are you here?” He asked with wide eyes.

“I came to tell you that don't come to meet me again. And that Thea is safe.”

“Why did you abduct Thea?” Axlan asked.

“If I hadn't, Marcus would have abducted her. I'm only trying to protect her.”

“But why would he abduct her?”

Damon sighed, “My half-brother is quite impulsive. Cursing me and Aurore was also an impulsive action. And now, abducting Thea would have been a mistake done in impulsiveness too.”

“Why is he like that? And why other divine beings are still supporting him?” Axlan sat down on the bed tiredly.

“Because it's all happening because of the curse of a demon sage. Marcus had a human lover. Her name was Esmeralda. Unfortunately, on a rainy day, they made out with each other in a cave. Sadly, a demon sage lived in that cave. He was furious to see them making love in a place where he meditated. So he cursed both of them. Their compassion was sucked out by him. Marcus's calmness turned into impulsiveness. His admiration for women turned into lust. In short, all of his positive emotions were replaced by negative ones,” He too sat down on a chair.

“And what happened with Esmeralda?” Axlan asked curiously.

“Just like Aurore, she was also cursed to be born in every century. But because her compassion was sucked out, she must be someone everyone hates.”

“So the divine beings are still on his side because they are hopeful that one day Marcus's curse will be lifted and everything will come back to normal,” Axlan concluded.

“Yes. Even I'm waiting. He was good to me before he was cursed,” Damon sighed, moments from the past flashing in front of his eyes.

“Can't you find that demon sage?”

“I have no desire to be cursed again. Moreover, many divine beings tried to find him. No one could find his whereabouts,” Damon stood up from the chair, ready to leave.

“Maybe my brothers can find him,” Axlan suggested.

“I'll gladly lift your curses if you could do that,” Damon smirked before vanishing in the air.

Axlan rolled his eyes at the person who just dissappeared, “Will gladly lift our curses, huh. Liar.”

Axlan stood up from the bed and went to the door. He couldn't step out of the room so he was waiting for a maid to pass by. After waiting for some time, finally he saw a maid carrying a laundry basket.

“Listen!” He yelled.

The young girl got scared and ended up dropping the basket on the floor. She sighed in relief when she realised that it was Axlan and not a ghost.

“Oh, I got scared,” she sighed, “Yes... yes, Master Axlan?”

“Sorry for scaring you. Tell my brothers to come here and meet me. Also call Cynthia.”

She nodded and picked the basket of clothes again before walking away.

✿ ✿ ✿

“So you want us to find that demon sage who cursed Marcus?” Alarick asked Axlan with raised eyebrows.

Axlan was sitting on the bed and his four brothers standing around him and throwing daggers at him with their eyes. While Cynthia was standing in a corner silently.

“That's not our concern, Axlan,” Zyaire shrugged.

“It is, brothers. Look at the broader picture. If we find the demon sage, he will lift his curse from Marcus. Then Marcus will lift his curse from Damon and Aurore. Then Damon will lift his curse from us. And we will easily become Ace. Happy ending!” He told them excitedly.

Alexander was the only one who looked interested, the rest just stared at his face as if he came from some other galaxy.

“What if instead of lifting Marcus's curse, that demon sage cursed us? I'm not ready to take another curse,” Alarick shook his head.

Akexander chimed in, “I'm interested, actually. Divine beings tried to find that demon sage only in the human world. What if that demon sage is actually living in the realm of demons?”

Axlan agreed, “Yes, there is a possibility.”

Cynthia was getting more and more confused as she heard their conversation.

“Alright, so it's decided. I'm going to the realm of demons to find that demon sage,” Alexander declared.

“Take Xavier with you,” Alarick suggested.

Both Alexander and Xavier frowned at Alarick for suggesting that.

Alarick clarified his statement, “The demon queen has a crush on Xavier. She will be more willing to help if Xavier accompanied you to her court.”

Even though Xavier hated the fact that the demon queen had her eyes on him, but his presence could make the mission easier so he was willing to help, even if he and Alexander didn't get along.

“Can I ask something?” Cynthia interrupted their conversation and all heads turned towards her.

“Why did you call me here? I don't think I can help you in any way.”

Now Axlan couldn't just tell her that he called her too because she was their mate.

“Umm... you have got involved in the magical realm too. And it indirectly concerns your sister's life. So you should be well-informed about the developments,” He handled the matter wisely.

Cynthia nodded, understanding what he meant, “Then I'll take my leave. Or else Cara will scold me again for being lazy.”

And Cynthia exited Axlan's bed chamber.

Alarick began, “Alex and Xav, both of you are leaving for the realm of demons in the morning.”

Both of them nodded and then shared a distasteful look before walking away.

Now Axlan looked at Alarick with puppy eyes, “Alarick, can you please undo your curse? I was only trying to help you all.”

“Rick, just do it,” Zyaire too supported his fourth brother.

Alarick nodded with a sigh and undid the curse with a flick of his finger. “Alright, now you can step out of your bed chamber and the castle. However, if I ever caught you doing sneaky things again, the third curse will be way worse,” He warned Axlan.

Axlan smiled, “I promise I won't.” And he ran out of the castle, to the woods to finally roam around freely.

•••

Another extremely late update.

I was actually about to put the book on hold but then decided to complete this chapter because I got an amazing idea.

Btw, I want to change Marcus's name. Maybe, Lucian?

I would have abandoned this story long ago if it wasn't for Khans__profession and PratikshaGawade17 asking about the updates from time to time. So I'm writing for them and myself too, actually.

Do tell me your views on the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...
1.5K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?
22.1K 687 92
Just a bunch of imagines or short gif imagines or Stories about the hot women who exist in our lives☺️☺️☺️ *⚠️WARNING⚠️ MATURE CONTENT Read at own ri...