ALL YOUR LIES

By JaneNola

All Rémy Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When study... More

✨ ALL YOUR LIES ✨
✨ Lie nr. 1
✨ Lie nr. 2
✨ Lie nr. 3
✨ Lie nr. 4
✨ Lie nr. 5
✨ Lie nr. 6
✨ Lie nr. 7
✨ Lie nr. 8
✨ Lie nr. 9
✨ Lie nr. 10
✨ Lie nr. 11
✨ Lie nr. 12
✨ Lie nr. 13
✨ Lie nr. 14
✨ Lie nr. 15
✨ Lie nr. 16
✨Lie nr. 17
✨ Lie nr. 18
✨ Lie nr. 19
✨ Lie nr. 20
✨ Lie nr. 21
✨ Lie nr. 22
✨ Lie nr. 23
✨ Lie nr. 24
✨ Lie nr. 25
✨ Lie nr. 26
✨ Lie nr. 27
✨ Lie nr. 28
✨ Lie nr. 29
✨ Lie nr. 30
✨ Lie nr. 31
✨ Lie nr. 32
✨ Lie nr. 33
✨ Lie nr. 34
✨ Lie nr. 35
✨ Lie nr. 36
✨ Lie nr. 37
✨ Lie nr. 38
✨ Lie nr. 39
✨ Lie Nr. 40
✨ Lie nr. 41

✨ Final Truth✨ the Epilogue

1.1K 71 27
By JaneNola

A few months later...

"Go get'em Babe!" I yell at the top of my lungs while in the commotion Rhett almost spills his beer all over me. "Get it! Come on!" I cuff my hands around my mouth to yell louder and that's when she passes the puck into the net and I'm so fucking proud. I'm celebrating as she Cupid's me in the chest with an imaginary arrow. Her celly of choice, of course, and I'm so damn glad it's me she's pointing that stick at. It's her first game of the season and she already can slap a piece of tape on that puck with her name on it. She is smiling ear to ear as she celebrates with her team before the game restarts.

"You're such a fangirl." Rhett mutters at me with a smirk.

"Oh, definitely." I point at my beanie, her jersey number on display at the front of my head, the biggest smile on my face while I do so. "I fangirl for her, she fangirls for me." I chuckle with a shrug.

"You're disgustingly cute, but I miss you man." He nudges me in the arm before taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah, I miss you not." I tease him, but he knows I have been missing him and Brooks ever since I moved out, but yeah, I couldn't say no to a contract that came with a city view apartment.

A Bruins contract.

Confused?

Let me fill you in.

After Céline's rehab she told me she was determined to join the Harvard Women's team and so she trained hard. But not before we spend the better part of the summer exploring Paris where she taught me more French than I'll ever have to use, and before continuing our trip through the rest of France and some parts of Italy.

Italy definitely has better food.

We did argue about that.

Did she threaten to tell her mom about it?

Yeah, she did.

Did I lose the argument?

What do you think...

After we got home, she got to work with Stella and I joined the Bruins for their summer program, thanks to Sean, or well dad as I have been calling him more often lately. After the program they immediately wanted to sign me. It was about as perfect as it could get. I would still be able to finish my degree, campus wasn't that far and then again, I'm smart enough to pass my classes without actually going to any of the lectures. I'm gloating, yeah, I am. And the bonus is that it's just a short drive to see Céline whenever I want to. The contract amount was huge, way more than I probably deserve, including a Boston city apartment. I have been living there for the past month and I can't help but say I'm kind of lonely when I get home and there's nobody there, but to every problem there's a solution, right? 

The thrill of victory is still rushing through me as I leave the locker room. I can't contain my excitement, while I rush down to meet Rémy as he's waiting for me I the hallway like I wait for him after his games. Though, this rink isn't nearly as big as the Bruins one.

I spot him, leaning against a wall, hands tucked inside the pockets of his hoodie but when he hears my footsteps approach, he instantly launches himself off the wall to stride confidently towards me. Before I know it, I'm swept off my feet, and his lips claim mine in a passionate kiss while he twirls me around.

He's practically bubbling with energy, when he squeezes me tighter. "You were so amazing out there!" He kisses me again. "First puck in the net, hell yeah!" He yells throughout the hallway and if I wasn't so proud of what I did during the game I would be embarrassed. I am blushing from the overload of compliments though. My dad called me as soon as the game was over, so did Jules, telling me they watched the game online and how I'm well on my way to become the most famous Martin of them all. I know it's farfetched, but I'll take it. "So goddamn proud of you baby girl." Rémy grabs my face and kisses me again in all of his excitement.

"Talking about baby girls." I tell him. "Sophia sent me the cutest picture of Jesse wishing me luck." Jesse-Alice Miller, Rémy's little newborn niece. "She was wearing the cutest little Harvard jersey with my number on it." I cock a brow at him, knowing it was his idea.

"Uuhm" He presses his lips together, but he knows he's caught... definitely when I see the stupid beanie covering his own head. I love it. "I don't know anything about that."

"Uhu," I playfully nudge him on the forehead with a flat hand before tangling our fingers together and dragging him away from this place. "Sure."

He squeezes my hand and scrunches his nose, the most adorable expression on his face and I melt. "It's cute huh?" He chuckles. "I got her a Bruins one too to support her Funcle."

I don't hold it together anymore and burst out laughing before slapping him across the chest. "You're unbelievable." I shake my head as I drag him across the parking lot until we're at his car and his eyes grow hooded. His hand disappears at the back of his neck to instantly merges our lips together and who would I be if I wasn't kissing him back passionately.

"Pretty, get in the car." He whispers into my lips, before pecking them again and with a smirk I crawl into the passenger seat. Not even seconds after his ass hits the seat behind the wheel I'm already back to kissing him.

It's true... The aftermath of winning a game does come with very explicit thoughts.

"I've missed you." I mutter into his lips while his hand wraps gently around my throat and mine pulls the beanie off his damn head so I can tangle my fingers into his hair. I've missed not having him around, I've missed not waking up next to him every morning. Going on a huge trip together over summer has spoiled me. It spoiled us both, me and Nessie. A soft sigh falls from his lips as he pulls back the kiss, while I'm fully intend on deepening until something else is deeply buried in me. "What's wrong?" I smile softly as my gaze wavers over his, then back to his lips, and then to the flicker of mischief in his eyes.

"Nothing." He says confidently before his hand around my throat pulls me back into his mouth for a soft and lingering kiss. "Well," He then pulls back with a dimpled smile. "Everything is perfect, apart from one thing." His voice grows heavy, husky, as he brings his mouth to my ear. "It would be completely perfect if you moved in with me." He asks, his voice a soft murmur.

I pull back, flicking a questioning brow at the serious and smoldering expression on his face. Pretty sure my heart is racing right now. "You want me to move in with you?"

"Yeah," He instantly confirms with a smile and his fingertips pull a strand of hair behind my ear. "That apartment will never be a home, unless you're living there."

Is it possible for bones to melt?

I'm pretty sure that's what just happened.

I scrunch my nose, grinning at him. "Only if I get to decorate?" I reply with a chuckle.

"Please do." His laugh then echoes through his car, which is still his brother's Shelby. "That's actually the only reason I'm asking you to live with me." His playful eyeroll should have earned himself a smack on the cheek but instead he gets a longing kiss, fireworks included. "So, it has nothing to do with how much you love me?" I tease his before dragging his lip between my teeth.

His hand around my throat lightly squeezes me. "It has everything to do with how much I love you." And then he kisses me like he promises me to love me a lifetime.

We both will.

After all, that's what you get for selling your soul.  

✨ And just like that we have our happy ending. I mean, I know that the last few chapters have been absolutely crazy, and maybe (unnecessary), there I said it. But that was actually the exciting second plot I had been thinking about ever since I started writing their story. Even though along the way the story lead me somewhere else I still felt like I needs to go with it. My initial idea was that all of this happend before they started to make amends, you know a typical tragic event that pushes them back together but I just couldn't do it. things needed to be cleared up before all of this. And I'm glad they realised they belonged together before the universe pushed it upon them. I don't know if that makes sense?  

✨ since I'm letting you in on my thoughts I didn't eve mean to write the plot where Rémy suffers a brain bleed but as I was writing how he felt tired and lost and confused it made sense. I guess I let the character and chapter take me where I needed it to take me. 

✨ I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all of you, for reading, for putting up with my grammer and typo's, for waiting patiently for updates, fir just being you. You're all so awesome and each read or comment continues to make my day! I hope this major update made your. <3 

❤️ I don't know when I will be writing another book. I hope soon, when I'm inspired enough. but until then, a million times thank you for being here for me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 69.3K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
405K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
144K 2.9K 39
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 4 - can be read as stand alone Their summer dreams. Their friendship above all else. Until it wasn't. A forbid...
675K 20.2K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...