Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

No sorry and thank you in a relationship

37 8 1
By as__writes

*****
The garden area of the resort was decorated beautifully with pink and green flowers and different colour props hanging on the wall creating a perfect colourful vibes for the Mehendi.

The boys have already arrived and have started their stupid banters and fun while the girls took their own sweet time in getting ready.

"Ladies and Gentlemen put your hands together for the Bride and her bridesmaid"The host announced as all the ladies and Ruchika entered the garden dancing on Nachde Ne Saare with color all in the air.

Ruchika was looking etheral in her beautiful blue lehenga while Ishan looked no less in green Kurta contrasting Ruchika.

The two stared at each other taking in the appearance of each other.

"You look really beautiful"Ishan mouthed as they were standing on opposite sides.

"You are looking really handsome"She mouthed back with a wink.

"Pyaar Hua Ikrar Hua"Ruhan singsong seeing the two lost in each other.

"Shut up Idiot"Ishan hit him as he was standing next to him.

The bridesmaid and Groomsmen were giving tough competition to bride and groom,all bridesmaid in green matching Ishan and contrasting Ruchika while all groomsmen in Blue matching Ruchika and contrasting Ishan.

Avantika and Erica applied a little shagun Mehendi on Ruchika before the mehendi artist started the application of mehendi.

"Comeon Ishan you need to apply mehendi too"Avantika called Ishan who was busy in chitchat with the boys.

"No Bhabhi I am not going to apply"He whined as he hates mehendi,the smell and the way it feel on your hand.

"Ishan you have to,it's a ritual"Prakash said and he nodded unwillingly.

"I am only going to write Roo's name and not any design"He pouted and forwarded his hand towards the mehendi Artist making everyone around him chuckle.

"Ok so till the time our very own bride is getting her mehendi done and our groom is taking care of her we have a small yet fun game for you all to play"Naira and Ruhan got on the stage before announcing as everyone cheered.

"But for that we need to divide in two teams,one will be team groom and the other will be team bride"Ruhan took the mic from Naira.

"So team groom on left side and team bride on right side"

"That's great in the team bride it's  Ruhan,Me,Vi Bhaiya,Aakash,Rahul,Thia and Nav"

"And in the team groom it's Avu Bhabhi,Rav Bhaiya,Ari,,Prakash Uncle,Riya,Ahana and Anu"

"So the game is dodge the ball and whoever gets hit by the ball from the opposition team will be out"Naira made the final announcement and the competiton began.

Erica isn't playing as she is pregnant.

"Bhaiya comeon"Ruchika cheered as Virat threw the ball on Rav Bhaiya.

"Yes Bhabhi you are the best"Ishan cheered as the ball Avu threw hit Ruhan.

And everyone ran around throwing the ball or dodging the ball as Ruchika and Ishan watched the love between their families with a fond smile,Ruchika's head on Ishan's shoulder and Ishan's arm wrapped around her.

"Ya I won"Anu cheered as she was the last one left.

"And with that the team groom won"All the people from the team groom cheered while the team bride sulked.

"Comeon guys don't be sad we are all a big family"Ruchika cheered.

The boys then went on to the stage to dance dragging Ishan with them while the girls sat along with Ruchika to apply mehendi themselves.

"People Ruchi's Mehendi is done let's play another game,Ishan comeon find your name in her mehendi"Rahul shouted as Ishan sat beside Ruchika  searching his name.

Ishan was searching the name since past five minutes but wasn't able to find it.

"Ishan you can't find the name I found my name in 2 minutes"Ruhan taunted while Ishan glared at him.

Ruchika pointed towards the name as Ishan smiled at her with fondness and he finally pointed towards his name which was written on her finger.

Ishan then brought the plate filled with food and sat beside Ruchika.

"Thank you so much for helping me find my name"Ishan forwarded a morsel to her.

"There is no thank you and sorry in a relationship Ish that's how it works by helping each other"She smiled at him.

Ishan fed Ruchika and then Ruchika forced him to eat with a warning that if he did not eat she would stuff the food in his mouth with her mehendi claded hand.

"Ruchi you go and rest we also have a cocktail party in the evening and remove the mehendi before you start getting ready"Erica instructed as the mehendi function was finally done and they have a cocktail party in the evening.

Ahana and Aria helped Ruchika get to the room with her heavy lehenga and mehendi.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9.4K 67
Kartik Goenka & Naira Singhania meet at their Siblings wedding and become very close. But fate separates them. After two years they meet again and ge...
43.2K 1.7K 5
Current track of Ruvya's wedding..... Where people want to see Anika in hospital..... So just trying to fulfill some wishes ..... 😂😂 . . . . . . ...
6.6K 303 34
BFFS
33.1K 1.3K 8
Peep in to know