||Ace Of Hearts || OhmNanon+P...

By chubbyaerifics

From last year, the college students have been divided into to powerful groups - Team Basketball and Team Top... More

My Character Book
Chapter 1: Give Up
Chapter 2: Maybe
Chapter 3 : Locked
Chapter 4: Unknown Feelings
Chapter-5 Dance the night away
Chapter-6 Late
Chapter 7- Nagging
Chapter 8- Heart to Heart
Chapter-9 Meow~
Chapter-10 Unknowingly
Chapter-11 Why can't you?
Chapter-12 Collide
Chapter-13 Long Night
Chapter-14 Show Off
Chapter-15 Lim Lamai Praphasirirat
Chapter-16 Well, we are done.
Chapter 17- Aeri Prisana Phongphanit
Chapter 18 Party Party Yeah~ part 1
Chapter- 18 Party Party Yeah~ pt. 2
Chapter 19: Wrong
Chapter 20: Damn!
Chapter 21: Closer
Chapter 22: What A Tease!
Chapter - 23 I can't do this anymore
Chapter 24 - Mentally Hurt
Chapter 25 : Order Exchange
Chapter 26: Room 439
Chapter 27: The Fight
Chapter 28 -The Sweet Kiss
Chapter - 29 Awkwardness
Chapter - 30 : Why three wontons?
Chapter - 31 : Maybe a try?
Chapter 32: Just The Start
Chapter 33 : Listen to me, please!
Chapter 35 : Perth?
Chapter 36- An Day Together
Chapter 37- What are we?
Chapter - 38 : Rollercoaster
Chapter-39: End of WE

Chapter 34: Forgive?

207 10 8
By chubbyaerifics

Chimon

.

Forgive?

Perth?

No.

All I could think today's night was these three thoughts. No matter how much I forced myself to come to a proper discission, it always became mixed-up.

I had recently messaged Nanon about this a little twisted so that he wouldn't figure out it was something to do with Perth and me.

He had said that if that person hurt you so much, then you shouldn't give him the way to you and your heart so easily. No matter how much it hurts, you should be strong enough to make the person suffer the same amount of pain and sadness and if the person survives it all for you, then he's your special one.

He had his way to my heart already..

But I just couldn't bring myself to forgive him..

As I closed my eyes, all the memories flashed back into my mind..

They were of us, laughing, smiling, celebrating, playing, and at the end few were of us fighting, crying, hitting eachother, and becoming complete strangers.

I jolted up from my bed. Breathing heavily, I noticed sunlight peeked through my curtains.

It was morning already?

Nah it was already 12:37 PM.

I had got 0 sleep. But still I felt weirdly energetic.

It has been 16 days since Perth had been bugging me.

He had done a lot of things the past 16 days, bringing me my favourite drink, keeping a place for me at lunch and doing lots of errands for me.

I almost forgave him but my mind kept questioning me.

I got out of my house with my suitcase. I had planned to move into my dorm early. Perth had even come to my home to pick me up once so the faster the better.

As I walked up, a black Porsche stopped in front of me.

God! Not today also! He will know if he comes today

As the door opened, Perth came out but something was wrong..

His usual smile was almost gone.

A weird smile replaced it which I was sure it was a fake smile.

He was going to grab my suitcase to put it in the backbut I pulled it back.

He furrowed his eyes as he looked at me.

His 'fake' smile had been vanised as he looked at me intently.

"What's wrong?" I asked unable to uncontrol myself.

He broke the eyecontact as he snatched my suitcase.

I scoffed.

What the fuck is wrong with this asshole?

I knew when he was not in the MOOD, he had severe anger issues. So, I trigger him anymore.

Today was a Saturday.

Did he even know where I was going to go?

It was long journey from my house cause my parent's house was close.

But I had recently been living at my grandparents.

It was pretty far.

It was 3 hours journey.

It was a silent ride cause I fell sleep in a while.

Miraclely, he stopped in my dorm's parking.

The smartwatch on my clock displaced 5:57 PM..

He got out with two suitcases..

One was mine and the other was I guess his cause his name was carved with gold on it.

No no no..

It can't be

It's also his dorm?!

He walked ahead with his suitacse leaving mine as I followed behind looking around the dorm. My was DORM 11 building and Nanon's was DORM 27 Building.

He went up the lift as it was all quiet. It all felt weird.

At the reception, he had left my room key but had taken his.

He was behaving again like a complete arse!

He got out of the lift and the lift almost closed on me, who was struggling with the suitcase. He didn't give a damn.

Before he entered his dorm, I pulled him by his wrist, slamming him on the wall.

"What the fuck-" He was cut off as I shouted," Are you crazy?"

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME." I said pointing at the lift.

He rolled his eyes," Could. You're still alive."

GOSH..I COULD HAVE STABBED HIM!

"What the heck is wrong with you?" He asked me trying to escape the situation.

"No YOU TELL WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled on top his voice. He stared at me startled. He knew I was not the person who was into shouting, yelling and fighting.

"SUDDENELY YOU BEHAVE LIKE A COMPLETE GOOD PERSON AND THEN YOU BECOME A COMPLETE ARSE AGAIN." I pushed him against the wall again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS? WHICH BET?"

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM TRYING? MY PARENTS ARE FUCKERS." He suddenely shouted. This time I was confused. Did you just disrespect his parents?

"ALL THEY CARE. HOW'S PEON DOING? HOW'S PEON DOING? " He yelled as he passed a rough hand through his head.

Peon was Perth's cousin. She was a IT girl but till I don't know why but Perth's parents thought she had a great personality.

Perth was not a playboy BUT PEON. Oh, she damn was!

She evn tried to flirt with Perth, her cousin even!

She was a desperate slut!

"CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS JUST A BITCHY SLUT? I WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT. I AM A LOYAL PERSON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT BLINDFOLD HAS SHE PLACED OVER MY PARENTS? HOW THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THAT I AM A PLAYBOY AND A IT BOY AND SHE IS A BARBIE.." He burst out.

It was clear that this is what he had a conversation with his parents about Peon.

"Calm down. I am not a Peon supporter." I tell him. He seems to relax a bt.

"I'll get going." He says as he leaves.

>><<

Author: This chapter is just... too goood. Thank you for 500 votes. I love you all. Votes make me feel loved.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.5K 23
"Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over." What if 2 families from successful businesses decide to engage their sons to each other? ⚠️ Matur...
17.5K 989 22
Best Friends to Lovers to Enemies
143K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
52K 3.2K 40
"𝓘𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓵𝓮." Fourth came from a poor life, he did no...