• 𝐌𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐁�...

By Bunnybear811

[UNEDITED] "What did I even do to deserve this much hate from my own fans??" - YN . . . "Hyung.. is falling... More

• Teaser •
• Trailer •
• An Opportunity •
• First Step •
• Luck? or Fate? •
• Special Phone Call •
• Birthday Party • (pt 1)
• Birthday Party • (pt 2)
• Birthday Party • (pt 3)
• Running away •
• Realisation •
• A Special Day •
• Nightmare •
• Start of the Journey •
• Hello Senior •
• Stay Away •
• Bully •
• Anonymous •
• "I don't need a King" •
• is this the End? •
• Suprise! •
• New Bond •
Announcement!
• Heart to Heart Talk •
• New Beginning •
• Best friend •
• Moon is so Beautiful •
Announcement
New Cover Photo!!!!
• New Year, New Clashes •
• Drunk Dazed •
• Love's Agony •
• Yoongi Oppa •
new cover~
A/N
• I am Sorry •
• First Look •
• The Taste of Hate •
• Feast • (pt 1)
• Feast • (pt 2)
• Feast • (pt 3)
sorry guys :(
• Feast • (pt 4)
• Feast • (pt 5)
• Hidden Betrayals •
• Revenge •
• Don't Leave Me •
• Lullaby •
• Silent Intimacy •
• Besties in Seoul •
• Starstruck •
• Secrets Revealed •
• The Trustworthy •
• A Return Gift •
Announcement
• A Heartbreak •

• Truth Or Dare? •

66 1 125
By Bunnybear811

A/N : Sorry guys, I decided to change the sitting positions of the members. I'll just type them down.

Person       -    Opposite person
YN              -     Taehyung
Yoongi       -     SeokJin
Namjoon   -     Hoseok
Jungkook  -     Hazel
Jimin          -     Kate

"Author's POV"

"Okay, so ready?" Jungkook asked excitedly. "Yes!" Everyone answered with the same excitement.

"By the way, Kate and Hazel, You have to be honest. I need to know every embarrassing story of YN by the end the game." Jungkook said with a teasing smile.

Kate chuckled at him, "Sure." She replied with the same playfulness. Hazel smiled and stayed silent since she's a bit shy. YN rolls her eyes at Jungkook.

"Oh by the way, tell us who's your bias so that we can avoid that question in the game." Taehyung asked chuckling. Kate and Hazel felt a bit shy and embarrassed to say but they gathered up the courage and answered him.

"Um Jimin." Kate said, "Taehyung.." Hazel answered. Jimin smiled shyly but Taehyung was taken aback cause he knows someone's definitely burning hearing her answer. Taehyung holds back his laughter.

"Okay I'll spin it!" Taehyung spins the bottle excitedly to divert the topic and everyone looks at it in anticipation. Finally it stops at Namjoon, the leader. Everyone cheered excitedly.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked cheerfully. "Uh... truth," Namjoon answered hesitantly. Everyone pondered for a moment.

"What’s the most random thing in your bag right now?" Hoseok asked, and everyone looked at Namjoon curiously.

"A bonsai tree," Namjoon answered timidly, making everyone laugh at his cuteness. "Yahh, Hyung, you can't keep a bonsai tree in your bag," Taehyung complained with a pout.

"Alright, Let's see who's next." Namjoon said spinning the bottle as he smiled sheepishly, ignoring Taehyung's complain.

"You are so cute Oppa." YN said chuckling. Taehyung was secretly giving her side eyes, feeling jealous.

It stopped at Jungkook this time. "Truth or Dare?" Hazel asked "Dare." He replied proudly. Again there was chaos. Hazel, who's opposite to Jungkook, is supposed to give him a dare now. But was confused what to give since he's perfect in everything, the golden maknae.

"Okay, I know what dare to give." Hazel said with a smirk. Jungkook was taken aback a bit and everyone looked at her in anticipation.

"One of us will create a hat out of toilet paper, and you have to wear it for the rest of the game." She said with a sly yet innocent smile. Jungkook was jungshook and others burst out laughing.

"That's a nice dare!" SeokJin said laughing, "I'll make the hat, give me toilet paper." He said excitedly. Jungkook's confidence vanished and pouts sulking.

YN brings SeokJin toilet paper and he managed to make a hat out of it. SeokJin hands that hat to Jungkook to wear it. Jungkook wears it feeling a bit embarrassed. Hoseok as usual takes out his phone and clicks Jungkook's picture.

Jungkook spins the bottle and now it stopped at Yoongi. With the as usual chaos in the background, SeokJin asked "Truth or Dare?" Yoongi with an unbothered expression replied "Truth"

"Umm Okay.. If you would date any fictional character, Who would it be?" SeokJin asked, Yoongi with an annoyed expression replied, "Ask some realistic questions, duh!"

Everyone chuckled at his answer, "Okay, I'll ask." Said YN. "What's your worst habit Oppa?" She asked and everyone looked at Yoongi curiously.

"Hm.." He thought for a moment, "Hmm, I guess my worst habit is being brutally honest. Sometimes I forget to sugarcoat things." He answered shrugging his shoulders. Others looked at him smiling and shaking their heads in disbelief. But they all know it's true.

"Okay now next." Yoongi said as he spinned the bottle. This time it stopped at Hoseok this time. "Truth or Dare?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm.. Dare." Hoseok answers hesitantly. "Don't give me any silly dares!" He warns. They laugh at him and Namjoon was thinking of a dare but couldn't think of any.

"Can I give the dare?" Kate asked, "Sure!" Namjoon replied. "Okay, Do a sassiest runway walk." She said leaning forward on the table smiling sheepishly.

Hoseok shyly gets up, they play background music for him and Hoseok became Jack in split seconds. He did a sassiest runway walk which made the gang go chaotic with cheers. YN even recorded it.

[Remember his iconic walk at mama awards in 2022?? Exactly same walk.]

Hoseok did a bow and sat back in his place. He spinned the bottle and It was Kate's turn now. "Truth or dare?" Jimin asked. "For the starters let's go with Truth."

"Umm okay.. since we don't really know eachother I'll just ask you a simple question." Jimin said with a grin, "Do you have a boyfriend or someone you're interested in at the moment?"

YN and Hazel shake their heads confidently that Kate will say no but they snapped their heads when they heard her say "Yes."

The boys laughed at their reaction. "Wait! How come I don't about this?" YN expressed in shock, "I didn't know either!" Hazel complained along with YN. But Kate just shrugs with a guilty smile.

"Okay let's move on." Kate said smiling sheepishly and spinned the bottle. Now it stopped on SeokJin. "Truth or dare?" Asked Yoongi. "Dare." SeokJin replied with a proud smile.

"Hm.. how about you roast one of us? Don't choose me though!" Yoongi suggested, "Roast YN." Jungkook said with a sly smile. "Yahhh why-" YN was interrupted by SeokJin, "Okay I'll." He said with a grin.

"Oppa...?" YN said in disbelief. "Chill it's just for the game, Okay?" Namjoon reassured. "Ready?" SeokJin asked excitedly. YN shakes her head in disbelief and smiles in approval.

SeokJin with a confident smirk. "Alright, let's keep the spotlight on our dear YN." he said, his tone dripping with playful sarcasm. "YN, you know, you're like a walking disaster in the house. I swear, every time you try to do something, it's like watching a suspense movie unfold! We don't know what will break when." he joked, earning laughter and nods of agreement from the group.

YN playfully gasped in mock offense, shaking her head. "Hey, I am just a bit clumsy okay!" she protested, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips. SeokJin chuckled, shaking his head. "Sure, sure, we believe you." He teased making YN pout in response.

"Okay okay, let's move on." SeokJin said not wanting to roast the little girl anymore. He spinned the bottle and it was Hazel's turn now.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Jungkook with his eyes sparkling. "Truth." She replied. "Umm.. What are the top three things you look for in a love interest?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

Hazel looked up in surprise. "Um.." She thought for a moment. "One, Should respect me and my boundaries. Two, Should be caring. and finally three, Should be able to notice every small details of me." She replied, "I mean he should be able to notice if I am comfortable or not." She explained.

Jungkook listened to her carefully as if she's telling a story. "She is done, Jungkook." Taehyung teased as he saw Jungkook lost in his world. Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly. Everyone secretly laughed at Jungkook's behaviour except for Hazel, as she unaware of what's actually happening.

"Spin the bottle, Hazel." YN said softly. Hazel nodded and spinned the bottle. It stopped at Jimin now. "Truth or dare?" Kate asked. "Hmm Dare." Jimin replied smiling.

"Ahh.. how about 20 push ups.." Kate said, "That's eas-" before Jimin can reply, Kate interrupts with a smirk on her face, "20 push ups while someone will sit on your back." Jimin was taken aback but felt challenged.

"Okay, who?" Jimin asked confidently, before Kate can answer Jimin interrupted her, "Why not that someone be you?" Jimin said with a smirk on his face. Kate's smile vanished but she isn't the type to back away. "Sure." She replies with a shrug.

Everyone looked at them in anticipation. Jimin got up from his place followed by Kate and went into the position to do push ups. "Sit." He said and Kate hesitantly sat on his back making sure not to put too much weight on him.

Jimin understood her intention and smirked, "You don't have to do that. You gave me a dare so let me complete it." He said so Kate sat comfortably on his back. "Okay ready, 1.. 2.. 3.. start!" Everyone said together.

YN secretly recorded this moment. It was a bit hard for Jimin to do it but he finished 20 push ups without giving up, all while carrying Kate on his back. After he was done everyone cheered for him and clapped.

"Whoa Hyung, that was so cool!" Jungkook said with big doe eyes. Jimin smiled in response. After Kate stood up followed by Jimin he whispered, "Don't underestimate me next time, Ms. Kate." And went back to his place.

Kate was flustered a bit but she hid it. She returned to her seat and Jimin spinned the bottle. This time it was YN's turn. "Truth or Dare?" Taehyung asked looking straight into her eyes.

"Um.. Truth.." YN mumbled feeling flustered just by his gaze. Taehyung thought for a moment before asking. "Which was the most romantic experience you ever had?"

YN went speechless for a moment. She could feel her face heating up as the memories of the late night date flood into her mind. "Ahm.. I.." She mumbled hesitantly.

"Ahaa looks like someone's really shy. We definitely need to know who made you like this." Hoseok teased making her more shy.

Everyone looked at her waiting for her answer, especially Taehyung. "I.. went on a date with a guy once.. it was midnight.. and.. um.. we kind of.. expressed our feelings for the first that day.." She said in a very low yet audible voice. Taehyung looked at her smiling to himself, his eyes softened at her word.

"Awww YN you are so cute when you are all shy." Jimin said playfully. Taehyung cleared his throat and said "Okay.. spin the bottle.." He said as he could see that she can't talk about it anymore. YN spinned the bottle and surprisingly it stopped on Taehyung this time.

YN gulped wetting her throat before speaking, "Truth or Dare?" Taehyung after a brief moment answered "Truth." YN started to think of a question but her mind was blank as she didn't move on from the previous moment.

YN paused, considering her question carefully before finally speaking up. "Taehyung, if you could meet any historical figure, who would it be and why?" she asked.

Taehyung's eyes lit up with enthusiasm at the question. "That's a fascinating question," he replied, his mind already racing through possibilities. "I think I would love to meet Leonardo da Vinci. He was not only a brilliant artist but also a scientist, engineer, and inventor. I'd be fascinated to learn from his creativity and ingenuity."

"I knew you would say that." YN replied grinning. "Leonardo da Vinci was truly ahead of his time," she agreed. "Yeah, It would be incredible to have a conversation with someone so innovative and multi-talented." Namjoon expressed.

Taehyung nodded in response, "Okay let's move on." With that he spinned the bottle again. It stopped on Yoongi. "Truth or Dare?" SeokJin asked.

"Dare i guess." Yoongi replied. SeokJin thought for a moment before speaking "Okay, Say a secret about someone in the room but don't say their name." A sly smile crept upon Yoongi's face.

Yoongi chuckled mischievously, glancing around the room before settling his gaze on Namjoon. "Alright," he began, his tone teasingly cryptic, "there's someone here who has a habit of humming in their sleep, and let's just say it's not always in tune." Laughter erupted among the group.

Everyone asked "Who's it" but Yoongi didn't reveal it smiling sheepishly. "Let's move on now." Yoongi said spinning the bottle avoiding their questions. The bottle stopped on Jimin.

"Truth or Dare?" Kate asked. "Let's go with Truth this time." Jimin answered. Kate with a playful grin says "Why? Are you afraid I'll give you another hard dare?" Jimin smirked at her words.

"No, I just thought you would like to know more about me." He replied playfully. Kate blushed a bit but quickly shrugged it off.

Kate thought for a moment, "Alright" she said, "If you could switch lives with anyone here for a day, who would it be and why?" Jimin's expressions suddenly became unreadable.

"Hmm... maybe Taehyung?" Jimin answered. "Why?" Kate asked, "You should give reason too." She reminded. Jimin looked hesitant to speak, "Because.. well he's my soulmate! So I would like to know how my soulmate looks at the world." He explained, with an awkward smile.

"Okay let's move on." Jimin said spinning the bottle, trying to divert their attention. This time it stopped at Namjoon. "Truth or Dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare." Namjoon answered. "Okay.. Do a freestyle rapping." Hoseok said. "Easy." Namjoon said smiling confidently. "I didn't give you topic yet." Hoseok said smiling sheepishly.

Namjoon looked at him with a clueless expression. "How about crabs? Make a rap on crabs." Hoseok suggested earning chuckles from everyone. Namjoon smiled in disbelief. "Seriously.." He mumbled, "Fine.. I'll try my best."

After a moment of thinking, Namjoon took a deep breath before he started rapping.

"Alright, let's talk about crabs, they're not just in labs, Scuttling on the sand, with their pincers, sharp as jabs, From the beach to the bay, they're dancing in the waves, With their sideways walks, they're the masters of their caves.

With their shells so tough, they're protected from the sea, And when they molt and grow, they shed their old debris, They feast on algae, and small fish if they're bold, But watch out for their claws, they can give quite a hold.

From Atlantic to Pacific Ocean, they're found far and wide, In mangroves, estuaries, they'll always reside, So here's to the humble crab, in all its forms and shapes, In the circle of life, they've got their rightful place."

Namjoon finished his rap earning cheers and applause from everyone. "Oppa that was lit! You proved again why you are Bangtan's leader." YN remarked.

Everyone agreed with her making Namjoon smile shyly. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him proudly. "Okay let's move on." Namjoon said as he spinned the bottle.

This time it was Jungkook's turn. "Truth or Dare?" Asked Hazel. "Truth." He replied. "Um..." Hazel thought for a moment.

"Okay, If you could travel to any fictional universe, which one would you choose?" Hazel asked. "Ahh that's a nice question." Jungkook said.

"Jujutsu Kaisen." He answered simply. "Next!" He yelled out cutely as he spinned the bottle. It was SeokJin's turn now. "Truth or Dare?" Yoongi asked.

"Truth" SeokJin replied. "Hmm..." Yoongi thought for a moment, "If you get 3 wishes from Genie, what would you ask for?" He asked. "Nice question, Yoongi-ahh." SeokJin said.

"1. My face should always be handsome.
2. Army should always be happy with us.
3. Jungkook should stop annoying me." SeokJin answered making everyone laugh, while Jungkook was sulking with a pout.

SeokJin spinned the bottle and it stopped at Kate now. "Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked already plotting something in his mind. Kate who already sensed it answered hesitantly, "Uhh.. Dare."

Jimin's sly smile grew big as he spoke, "Drink a shot of hot sauce." Everyone was shocked to hear him. "Okay." Kate said confidently, accepting the challenge.

"Tsk. Both are stubborn." YN mumbled to herself. "YN, can you please bring Ms Kate some hot sauce." Jimin said sarcastically. YN chuckled at his tone and got up from her seat to bring hot sauce and a shot glass.

"Here" she said placing them on the table. Jimin himself poured the hot sauce in the glass and gave it to her. Kate hesitantly took the glass and drank it in one go. It didn't take long for the spice to hit her. She felt like her mouth and throat were gonna burn up.

"Wait I'll go bring you some milk." Hazel said as she got up and walked into kitchen. After few seconds she came with a glass of milk. "I added some honey to it." She said giving the glass to Kate who was tearing up because of the spiciness.

"Yahh Jimin don't give such dares." SeokJin scolded him. "It's dare for a reason Hyung." Jimin replies, SeokJin was gonna say something but Kate interrupted "It's ok Oppa. It's just a game." She said softly.

"Okay let's continue." Kate said as she spinned the bottle. It stopped at Hoseok this time. "Truth or Dare?" Namjoon asked.

"Truth." Hoseok replied. "Okay.. Hyung, what's your most horrific experience till now?" Namjoon asked. "Ahh.. there are so many" Hoseok joked making everyone chuckle. They looked at him in anticipation to hear his answer.

"My most horrific and traumatising experience is when we did a photoshoot with snake. That's my most terrifying moment. I still get chills thinking about it." He explained. "I can understand Oppa." YN said in a comforting tone.

"Yeah.. we are also afraid of them." Hazel said along with YN. Hoseok smiled at them. "Okay let's move on." He said spinning the bottle. It stopped on Hazel.

"Truth or Dare?" Jungkook asked. "Hm.. dare?" Hazel answered hesitantly. "It's not that hard don't worry." Jungkook said sensing her hesitation. Hazel looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Sing a song in Korean, and if you want you can choose 1-2 people from us to sing with you." He said placing his chin on his palm while looking at her. "Wh-what? Singing?" Hazel stuttered, "I am not that good at singing." She said.

"It's fine Hazel, it's just for the game. So chill. Just enjoy it " Jimin reassured and others agreed with him. "Okay.. then Kate and YN should sing with me." Hazel said shyly. "Sure why not." Kate replied, "I am always ready sweetheart." YN said winking at her.

Three of them got up from their seats and discussed about the song for a moment. "Okay ready." They said and played music on their phone.

[Song name - "Make it right" by BTS. I would recommend you to listen to it and feel it.]

YN - Taehyung, SeokJin and Namjoon's lines
Kate - Yoongi and Hobi's lines
Hazel - Jimin and Jungkook's verses

[Or however you like]
As usual YN did justice to the song. But boys were surprised when Hazel started singing. Her sweet and soothing voice melted them. It didn't stop their, when Kate started rapping they were very impressed, especially rapline!

The way they harmonized with eachother and the way their voices fit together perfectly, it sounded beautiful. They were heavily moved by their singing and rapping.

Jungkook was mesmerized by Hazel's sweet voice. While Kate's rapping skills surprised all of them. But Ofcourse our Taehyung's eyes were only fixed on YN, admiring her with so much affection.

As soon as they were done singing, Bangtan cheered up for them genuinely. "Can we have one more please?" Hoseok asked softly melting the girls' hearts.

"How about a hype song this time?" Yoongi suggested. "I can't sing hype songs, Kate and YN will be perfect for this." Hazel said walking back to her place. Now Kate and YN looked at eachother hesitantly.

"Okay.. but what song?" They asked. "Anything, your choice." Yoongi replied. Kate and YN looked at eachother thinking about a song.

Just then something popped up in YN's mind. She pulled Kate closer and whispered something in her ear. Kate suddenly got excited and nodded her head. BTS along with Hazel looked at them curiously.

Music started playing and they started singing.

[Song name - "Boyz with fun" by BTS.]

YN - Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and SeokJin's lines.
Kate - Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin.

[Or however you like]

While singing Kate and YN were impersonating how BTS acted while performing the song. Especially Taehyung, YN was making fun of him. BTS were having a good laugh, Taehyung didn't mind YN teasing him at all.

They all must be feeling nostalgic listening to the song again and seeing Kate and YN act like them made it worse. As the song ended and they went back to their places, all of them cheered up for the girls while making chaos.

"That was so good, for real." Jimin said genuinely followed by others complimenting their "performance". They were seriously impressed, they expected this from YN but they didn't expect Hazel and Kate would be this good.

"No but seriously you guys are so good. I loved your rap Kate, you will be a really good idol. You have that vibe." Yoongi exclaimed. "Nah I don't want to be an idol. My dream is to become a choreographer." Kate explained, "But thank you Oppa, your words means alot to me." She said with a smile.

"And Hazel's voice is really sweet, so soothing. I didn't expect that." Taehyung said making Hazel shy. "Thank you, Taehyung.." she mumbled.

Taehyung glanced at YN only to see her pouting cutely. Probably waiting for him to praise her too. He smiled to himself looking at her. "And ofcourse, our YN slayed it, like always." He said looking at her softly.

"I saw how you were making fun of me though.." Taehyung complained playfully. YN felt shy and embarrassed so she stayed silent. Hazel saw that YN couldn't speak so she interrupted, "Okay.. shall we move on?" She said gaining everyone's attention.

Everyone nodded in response and Hazel spinned the bottle. It stopped on SeokJin. "Truth or Dare?" Yoongi asked. "Dare." SeokJin replied, Yoongi thought for a moment.

"Let another player style your hair and leave it that way for the rest of the day." Said Yoongi. SeokJin was taken aback a bit but still accepted the dare.

"Who wanna do his hairstyle?" Yoongi asked everyone, "I'll I'll!" Kate said excitedly as she got up from her place and went near SeokJin. "Can I, Oppa?" Kate asked politely to which SeokJin nodded.

She managed to mess his hair and made it look like he didn't comb for weeks. SeokJin was feeling a bit embarrassed but still said he looked handsome. That's just so Jin of him.

SeokJin spinned the bottle and this time it stopped at Taehyung. "Truth or Dare?" YN asked. "Hmm Truth." YN thought for a moment.

"How about this, Describe the most attractive quality of everyone present here?" She suggested, "Ahh okay cool." Taehyung looked up at everyone member, as he described their one attractive quality one by one.

"Okay first.. Namjoon-ie Hyung, he has this innocence in him which really draws you."

"SeokJin-ie Hyung, apart from his handsome face and broad shoulders, his cooking skills are quite attractive."

"Yoongi Hyung, the way he shows his love is beautiful."

"Hobi Hyung, his seriousness about work is actually what makes him charming."

"Jiminie.. well he's attractive in every way but whenever he is on stage it's different. He becomes the centre of attention."

"Jungkookie, his eyes and his smile are most beautiful features in his face."

"Now Kate.. well I barely know you guys, but I can say that you are very passionate about your work and that's quite impressive."

"Well Hazel, you have really sweet and beautiful voice. Plus your innocent personality is a add-on to it."

He looked at YN for a moment before speaking. "Well.. where should I start? Everything about you is attractive.." He said looking at her with a soft gaze. "But what I most love is your confidence. It's the most beautiful thing in you." He ended with a admiring smile on his face.

All the time Taehyung talked about her, she kept her head down hiding her blush. They all secretly laughed at both of them. Taehyung came back to his senses and clears his throat awkwardly.

"Okay let's continue." He said as he spinned the bottle. It stopped on Jungkook this time. "Truth or Dare?" Asked Hazel. "Dare" Jungkook replied.

"Hm.." She thought for a moment. "Let another person draw a tattoo on your left arm with a permanent marker." She said with a sly grin. Jungkook was jungshook again.

"Aishh.." Jungkook mumbled, "Fine" he replied. "YN will draw." Hazel added. YN was looking at him with concern, "um.. but I am not good at drawing..." She mumbled.

"That's the point." Hazel said shrugging playfully. While sulking Jungkook rolled up his sleeves ready for whatever is coming up. YN went to bring a marker and sat beside Jungkook.

She drew a rabbit which rather looked like a rat. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. YN wantedly messed the drawing more. She went back to her seat while smiling sheepishly.

"Spin the bottle, Jungkook-ah" SeokJin said in a teasing tone. Jungkook spinned the bottle still sulking like a kid. It stopped at Kate this time. "Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked.

"Hm truth." She replied. But Jimin was confused what to ask. Just then YN interrupted his thoughts, "Can I Jimin?" She asked.

"Ah sure." Jimin replied sweetly. "Okay so... If you could listen to any one song for the rest of your life. What would it be?" YN asked and without hesitation Kate replies "Promise."

Jimin shyly smiled as the members tease him a bit. Kate spinned the bottle again, surprisingly it stopped at her again. "So Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked "Dare." She replied.

With a smirk on his face he says, "How about going through your Instagram DMs?" Kate was taken aback a bit. "Hm.. okay, here." She hesitantly said as she hands him her phone unlocked.

Jimin smiled as he saw her wallpaper, it was his picture. He opened Instagram and went through her DMs. After scrolling for a while he returns it. His expression unreadable.

Kate spinned the bottle and it stopped on YN. "Truth or Dare?" Taehyung asked. "Hm Dare" YN replied.

Before Taehyung can speak, he was interrupted by Jungkook. "Hyung can I give?" Taehyung was hesitant but nodded anyway. Jungkook had a sly smile on his face. YN looked at him nervously.

"Do you have chocolate at home?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah.. why?" YN replied. "Can you bring it?" He asked. Kate got up to bring chocolate from the kitchen. "Here" she said placing it on the table.

Jungkook took the chocolate bar in his hand and opened it. Everyone looked at him curiously. "Take a bite, put it between your lips and pass it to someone" He said looking her surprised face with a sly grin.

"Wh-what?" YN stuttered. "Yes." Jungkook replied as he passed the chocolate bar to her. "C'mon hurry up. We have to move on to next player too." Jungkook rushed and the fact no one said a word against Jungkook made the girls shock.

They probably know why Jungkook is doing this. "Oh also, the person you are passing the chocolate should accept your chocolate or else it doesn't count." He added. Everyone should up to make it easy for YN.

YN hesitantly broke the chocolate bar and put a piece between her lips. She thought to give it to Hazel or Kate but they refused it making her speechless. Now she understood why they all are doing this.

She hesitantly walked towards the person who's been waiting for her to come to him. Taehyung looked at her in anticipation while she looked up at him with her innocent gaze with chocolate between her lips.

He gulped looking at the sight infront of him. YN shyly signalled him to bend a little. She slowly moved closer to his lips and the chocolate touched his lips. He took it in with his teeth and slowly moved away.

She just looked down feeling shy and embarrassed. Her face felt hot and red. Everyone went to sit back at their seats as if nothing happened. Before going to sit, Taehyung leaned closer to YN's ear and whispered, "It tastes better like this." Sending shivers down her spine.

Then he went back to his place as if nothing happened. YN too went back to her place. "Ahem! Spin the bottle YN." Kate said with a teasing smile. YN spinned the bottle without even looking at it due to embarrassment.

The bottle stopped at Taehyung. But since YN was still silent Hoseok asked him, "Uh.. Truth or Dare?" Taehyung thought for a moment and answered "Dare."

"Hm.. everyone, think of something. I am out of ideas." Hoseok said. "Also, Guys let's end the game after this, it's already 1:30 PM." Kate reminded.

"So let's just stand up. My butt hurts from sitting too long." Yoongi said in frustration as he stood up, others followed him.

"So..? What should I do?" Taehyung asked. "How about we ask Siri to give us a dare?" Jungkook suggested, Taehyung and others nodded. "You have to do it no matter what, okay? No second chances." So Jungkook asked siri to give a random dare.

"Kiss the girl in the room you think is most beautiful and cute." Siri said making everyone surprised. "What in the world.." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook with a sly smile, wiggled his eyebrows. "C'mon hyung, hurry up." He said nudging him in a teasing manner.

Meanwhile YN was praying that it shouldn't be her. But God had different plans.

Taehyung hesitantly took his steps towards YN. Once he stood infront of her, YN didn't even look up at him. Taehyung put his index finger under her chin making her look up at him.

He leaned closer to her lips, She wanted to say something and stop him but it was like someone stole her voice. She just closed her eyes tightly.

Just when she thought he'll kiss on her lips, he moved and kissed right next to her lips, slightly making contact with her lips sending shivers down her spine.

He moved away from her and they realised that everyone left to kitchen already. YN was so shy and overwhelmed that she couldn't look at him.

Meanwhile Taehyung couldn't believe the effect he has on her. The woman who is confident, a baddie and strong is like this infront of him. That too only by the bare minimum actions.

They were still standing close to eachother, Taehyung was lost admiring her. He smiled at how cutely she was blushing and was not even looking at him. He placed his hand on the back of her head and placed a soft peck on her forehead.

With that he left to kitchen too, leaving YN there who was a blushing mess. She couldn't help but love how he treats her. With a small shy smile she went to her room to wash her face and calm herself.

"Why do I get so weak infront him?" YN thought to herself.
________________________________________________

"Why do I loose my control infront of her?" Taehyung thought to himself as he sat at the dining table.

No one spoke anything about it. Kate and Hazel helped BTS serve themselves. They were saying how YN made most of the dishes and how she wanted to make their favourite meals.

"You are so adorable, YN." Taehyung thought to himself smiling softly, as he took a bite of his favourite dish YN cooked.

Soon after YN came back and she sat with them to eat. No one said anything since they didn't want to make her uncomfortable and cross boundaries.

After lunch, BTS were leaving. Kate and Hazel shared their numbers with the remaining members. They were even added to the group chat of BTS and YN.

While leaving they were thanking the girls once again while giving them a hug. But Hazel didn't hug since she doesn't like skinship.

When Taehyung came to hug YN, she looked at him with her innocent eyes. He smiled softly and hugged her. "Thank you for today." He whispered in her ear. YN slowly smiled closing her eyes and hugged him back softly.

After breaking the hug they left YN's house with happy and relaxed faces.

"Looks like you guys are already making progress? Huh?" SeokJin teased Taehyung. Taehyung just responded with a shy smile, all the moments he had with YN flashed infront of him.

"When did I fall so hard for you?" He wondered with a loving smile on his face.

To be continued...

-Bunnybear811
(With Chimxkate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CARNIVAL ; By ™

Fanfiction

279K 16.1K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...
625 73 17
"No one told you to love me so why did you make me feel like you did?" -JK Jungkook × Reader
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
60.1K 5.6K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...