heaven and hell \\ tommyinnit

By poggrzz

"but she is american..." "that damn british boy." tommyinnit x oc story <3 first ever story! this is just a f... More

disclaimers<3
characters<3
chapter one<3
chapter two<3
chapter three<3
chapter four<3
chapter five<3
chapter six <3
chapter seven <3
chapter eight<3
chapter nine<3
chapter ten<3
chapter eleven<3
chapter twelve <3
chapter thirteen<3
chapter fourteen<3
chapter fifteen<3
chapter sixteen <3
chapter seventeen<3
chapter eighteen<3
chapter nineteen<3
chapter twenty <3
authors note<3
chapter twenty-one<3
chapter twenty-two<3
chapter twenty-three<3
chapter twenty-four<3
chapter twenty-five<3
chapter twenty-six<3
chapter twenty-seven<3
chapter twenty eight<3
chapter twenty-nine<3
chapter thirty-one<3
the engagement<3
the wedding <3
poppy<3

chapter thirty <3

0 0 0
By poggrzz

lilys pov<3

i started following james as he walked around the corridors. he had this megaphone and it was really funny watching him looking for them.

as me and james were at the stairs, tubbo came walking along, and james saw him. i ended up having to run after them, trying to keep the camera steady.

james kept making jokes about his 'failing marriage', and kept having fake tantrums.

we were nearly finished the vlog, and jack had sacrificed himself to save tubbo and tommy. i walked along with them as they made their way up the school floors, before they were at the roof.

tommy and toby had somehow managed to get on the roof by breaking a door, so obviously, we had to go up too.

it was chaotic, but we got there, and we were only one jump away from catching them.

in the end they did a big game of dodgeball, all against tommy, and tommy somehow managed to get caught in rope?

we finished filming and left the school, saying goodbye to james.

"bye james! it was really nice to meet you!" i said, giving him a hug.

"you too lily!" he said, giving me a quick hug back.

i walked off with tubbo and jack, while tommy spoke to james behind us.

as we were walking i heard james say "shes nice i like her" and tom say "yeahh im really lucky."

i felt butterflies grow in my stomach knowing that tommy spoke to people about me.

we eventually reached the car and got in, waving goodbye to james.

"alright, who wants costa?" jack asked, as he put his seatbelt on.

"ME!" tommy shouted.

jack started driving and everyone was singing along to the tunes tommy had put on.

we arrived at costa and went through the drive through, ordering what drink we wanted.

"lily what do you want?" jack asked.

"hot chocolate please" i said.

"basic." tubbo said under his breath, but i still heard it.

"YOU LITERALLY GOT A COFFEE SHUT UP!" i shouted, making everyone laugh.

we got our drinks and drove away, heading to toms.

jack dropped us off, and tubbo joined us in.

we all sat down in the living room and we were just chatting.

"so which one of you guys cooks?" tubbo asked.

"both of us, although neither of us really can." i said, laughing.

"jesus christ i dont know how you guys are going to manage"

"we will trust me" tom joined on.

i smiled and we carried on chatted, talking about plans coming up and what was going to be like when i was fully moved in.

tubbo eventually left, leaving me and tom.

"so uh i spoke to my parents and they said we were welcome to go there whenever, so i was thinking we go in like, two days? we will probably stay over as well." he explained.

"yeah that sounds good!" i said, but feeling a little nervous.

"you have nothing to be worried about, my parents are chill." he added, reassuring me.

--

today was the day.

the day i met tommys parents.

i was scared, but tommy kept reassuring me, telling me that i had to just be myself and that everything would be okay.

i was tired, since it was half five in the morning, since our train was at six.

i got up and checked what clothes i was going to wear. i needed to look nice.

i picked out a white dress ad some black tights, and added a cardigan so i wouldnt be cold.

me and tom got some food and then left the house, heading for the train station. we nearly missed the train, but we just made it.

"im so sorry we had to run" tom said, as we sat down on the seats.

"its fine dont worry!" i said, sitting down across from him.

the train got busier and busier, so i ended up sitting next to tom so that an old couple could sit where i was sitting.

me and tom shared airpods and i fell asleep for a little while too.

we eventually arrived in nottingham and tommys dad picked us up.

"hi im lily!" i said, introducing myself.

"hi im tommys dad." he said, giving me a quick smile before turning to the road.

we got into a conversation really quickly, toms dad telling me about what he did for a living and some things about tommy when he was child, which seemed to make tommy go red.

we arrived back at the house and as we opened the door we were quickly greeted by the dogs and sarah, tommys mum.

"hello! come in come in!" she said as she tried to pull the dogs away from me.

tom took me through to the main room, where we sat down and i spoke to his mum.

"so your from america?" sarah asked, handing me a cup of coffee.

"yeah! but i got a bit bored after a little while." i laughed.

"im not suprised, it is america afterall." tom said, sipping his coffee.

we spoke for a little while before tom took me up to his room, where his whole channel had started and he had literally grown up.

"this is my childhood bedroom!" he said, as he sat down on his bed, looking around.

"its weird seeing it from a different angle." i laughed.

me and tom had watched all his old videos one night, so i had seen all the room in videos, but seeing it from my own eyes was weird.

me and tom got settled in before going back downstairs for some lunch.

"lily i sure hope your good at cooking, because tom would probably burn his whole house down trying to cook pizza." toms dad laughed.

"i really wish i was, but i think im equally as bad as tom, maybe even worse." i laughed, before taking another bite of my food.

"well maybe tonight we can do some baking together? like cookies or something!" sarah said, as her eyes lit up.

"that sounds like fun!"

"hell yeah!" tom joined in.

"no tom your not aloud, just me and lily. girl time." she said, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"ugh fineee" he said. i tried not to laugh.

we chatted for a while longer, before me and tom headed up to his room for a little while.

"cant believe my mums not letting me bake with you guys!" he said, waving his arms around.

"dont worry, im sure we can do lots of baking together." i smiled, looking uo at him.

me and tommy chilled out for a little while before i went downstairs to see sarah and start baking.

"so did you come to britian for any reason at all?" sarah asked, as we waited on the cookings in the oven.

"uhm well i actually come to meet up with tommy, and others of course, but mostly tom. i did have a little thing for him at the time, so that kind of explains it." i laughed, a little embarrassed.

"aww thats sweet. trust me tom really likes you too, since you two started being togehter i get texts every week. im not suprised though, you seem lovely." she explained.

i smiled and then the cookies were ready to be taken out. sarah opened the oven and pulled out the cookies.

they were a lovely colour and smelt so good.

"hey they look fab!" sarah said as she closed the oven and got a plate, putting all the cookies on a plate.

"they do!" i said, catching tommy in the corner of my eye. "hey tom!"

"hello you two, how did the baking go?"

"very well!" sarah jumped in, showing the plate stacked with cookies. "would you like one lily?" she asked.

"mm yes please!" i said, taking one off the plate and biting into it.

we had done a really good job of them, and i think sarah agreed.

"these are fab!" she said, highfiving me.

"hell yeah they are!" i said, returning it.

"can i have one yet?" tommy asked, looking hopeful.

"yes child here you go." sarah said, pushing the plate towards him.

he took one, and took a bite into it. "what the fuck these are so good?"

"you say that like your shocked?" i asked, looking at him.

"well yeah with your cooking skills." he laughed.

"guess there will be no more pancakes then." i said, crossing my arms.

"no wait im sorry-"

i laughed and we walked through to the living room, sitting down on the sofas with tommys parents. we played some card games before heading up to tommys room.

"so my parents really seem to like you!" he said, closing the door.

"im glad!" i said, sitting down on his bed.

"i knew they would anyways." he said, smiling.

he walked over and quickly kissed me before sitting down on the bed, pulling his phone out.

the rest of the night was chilled out, but i really enjoyed meeting tommys parents.

we woke up the next morning, very early.

"fuck me its so early." i said, streching my arms out.

"its eight..." he laughed, getting up.

"thats early!" i laughed.

we walked downstairs and was greeted with pancakes on the table.

"awh thanks mum!" tommy said, sitting down.

"thank you mrs simons!" i said, sitting down next to tommy.

we started eating and speaking with tommys dad, before grabbing our things and saying goodbye to tommys mum.

"it was lovely to meet you!" i said, giving her a little hug.

"you too lily, and ill see you soon!" she said, hugging me back, before turning to tom. "take care of her young man, or else."

"yes mum." he said, rolling his eyes.

she took him in for a hug and they said goodbye. we walked out the door with mr simons and he took us to the train station, where we made it onto our train and sat down.

once we got back to our house, i sat down on tommys bed, grabbing my phone out of my pockets. i turned it on to see a message from my mum.

i clicked on it, curious to see what she had to say now.

Mum

hello lily, we have boxed up all of your stuff and will be shipping it over to the uk for you!
could you send me tommys adress so i can send it over asap? x

Lily

hey mum, yeah thats fine! thanks for doing that! toms adress is *********
miss you loads x

Mum
great will get that sent over asap!

also i wanted to apoglogise for what i said.  your welcome back here any time and i would love to meet tommy one day. i would also really appreciate it if you could speak to your sister, but i get it if you dont want to.

miss you too, love you x

i read over her message, shocked that she had actually apolgised. maybe things were getting better.

i thought about speaking to ami, but decided to worry about it later.

i told tom and he said that it was all okay for getting things shipped over.

"so have we got anything planned to look forward to?" i asked, waiting on our pizzas cooking.

"nope, nothing at all." tommy said, looking at me.

"im sure we will find something to do." i smiled, before hearing the buzzer for pizzas go off.

i watched as tommy put on the oven gloves and took the two trays out, revealing two perfectly cooked pizzas.

"fuck yeah! i have to send this to my dad and say fuck you!" he said, pulling out his phone.

we ate our pizzas and a litte bit later lay down, watching a movie in bed.

we eventually drifted off to sleep, lying close to eachother.

--

i woke up, 3:38am.

toms room was cold, and tom was fast asleep. i picked up my phone and it turned on, blinding me with the bright screen.

i turned the brightness right down, since i didnt want to wake tom with the light.

i unlocked my phone and clicked on messages, opening me and amis chats.

i started typing, not really focusing on what i was saying, and sent it. i wasnt sure what to expect, she might still be a bitch or she could have realised she was in the wrong.

soon after, i got a reply.

Lily

hey ami, i cant sleep and mum suggested me messaging you. i just wanted to apoligise for arguing with you, and for sort of ditching you, it was really shitty of me.

i missed speaking to you about everything, and coming to you for little things, like boys, like oh my god youve missed out on SO much.

but yeah im really sorry, and i hope we can sort things out and go back to how it was, we are sisters after all <3

Ami

hey lily! i havent been sleeping recently either dw. yeah mum said to message you too, but i had no clue what to say. like i totally fucked things up with us and what i did was SERIOUSLY messed up. ive missed you so much and havent been able to actually do anything without you.

im so sorry for what i did, and you and tom seem perfect for eachother! <3
ps. i want all the goss.

Lily

of course i forgive you, your my big sis <3
im glad that we are back on good terms.

hopefully ill see you soon, im guessing mum told you im moving in with tommy. but i think im going to ask tommy if he wants to fly to america one day.

ill fill you in with everything tomorrow, since its like the middle of the night right now.

goodnight ami<3

Ami<3

yes i need to see you again!!! i miss you so much.

yeah thats okay, goodnight! <3

i turned off my phone, and smiled. i had finally sorted things out with my mum and sister, and things were finally feeling good again!

--

i woke up the next morning to tommy sitting up on his phone.

"good morning, well, more like good afternoon." he laughed, looking at me.

"did i really sleep in again?" i said, checking my phone. "oh fuck i did."

"yeah, but i thought i should just let you sleep." he smiled.

"well i appreciate that, and i have something to tell you. so last night i couldnt sleep so i messaged ami and we basicallly sorted things out!" i explained, a big smile on my face.

"thats great, im really happy for you." he said, smiling.

"and one more thing, do you think one day we could fly out to america and you could meet my mum?" i asked, hoping he would say yes.

"anything for you." he said, smiling.

i smiled and went to give him a quick hug, but ended up crashing and falling asleep again.

a/n hey guyssss

so as you can see we are kind of ending the story, there will probably be a couple more chapters and that will probably be it...

so if you enjoy please vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 712 27
Hi. This is going to be my First story so bear with it. You searched it up soo.. Goodluck and enjoy :)) Expect typos XD Thank you for reading my stor...
25.4K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...
132K 3.2K 73
you're ginger, american AND a woman? triple homicide huh? tommyinnit x oc _if Tommy or anyone in the story is uncomfortable with this lmk and I'll...