POSSESSIVE LOVE|18+

By elfhamfairy

This story contain mature content 18+ The story of suraj rajwanshi and nandni rathore.How they are supposed t... More

characters
past flashbacks
leaving for village
note
wedding preparations
note
their wedding
fucking mine
announcement
nandini's safety
meeting
Nandini's kidnapping
The exchange
unforgettable night
morning romance
chapter 13
bathroom romance
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 1

1.5K 27 0
By elfhamfairy

AUTHOR's pov

This was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining brightly, and a delicate figure was tucked inside a blanket, sleeping soundly. After a while, there was a knock on the door. When it didn't open, her mother herself opened the door and entered.

"Get up, nandni, my dear. Aren't you going to university? Get up quickly, or you'll be late," her mother said.

Hearing her mother's voice, nandni groggily opened her beautiful blue eyes. "Mom, let me sleep. Skipping a day won't hurt anyone, and besides, no one cares in university anyway."

"No, not at all. How will you manage four years if you're so careless from the start? I just don't understand what to do with you. Come on, get up now," she insisted.

Listening to her mother, she reluctantly got up, her lips forming a pout. She grabbed a beautiful dress from the closet and headed to the washroom.

(This is our main character,Nandni Rathore,A nineteen-year-old princes with blue eyes. Her fair and flawless complexion, coupled with his sharp nose, enhanced her beauty even more, along with her cherry lips. She was extremely pampered by her father and brothers, and a mischievous troublemaker in her household.)

______________
At that moment, the servants in raj villa were hurrying about as their master was about to arrive shortly. He was very particular about cleanliness.
"This was a beautiful villa , with its outer part being white and the inner part black and white."

A person is sitting in a couch in a closed room ,his gazed fixed on his laptop screen,his fingers dancing on a keyboard. This person is none other then our handsome hunk syed kazim shah. He is a workaholic,a trait that knows no bounds.

Then he stands up form his place and move to the bathroom area after taking a shower he came to his room twisted towel around his torso and went to his closet after wearing a navy blue color suit he came outside and stand in front of the mirror, he was assessing himself. After seeing himself in the mirror for the last time, he picked up his essential belongings and left the room. As he emerged outside, a servant immediately started serving him breakfast. After eating two pieces of bread, he took his coffee and headed towards the living area.

(Suraj rajvanshi,a 30-year-old young man, a successful businessman. He earned his name through hard work in his 30 years of life. With beautiful black eyes and a height of 6 feet, he always wore a frown on his face. He was punctual and strict with people's timings, a protector of his younger sister and brother. He never paid attention to any girl rather he doesn't like any girl . Many girls in the family were interested in him, just to talk to him for two minutes, but he never looked at anyone. There were only two women in his life, his mother and sister..)

"He was sitting comfortably, sipping coffee when nakul entered. Nakul, besides being his secretary, was also his childhood friend; he was the son of their gardener. After his mother's death, he had moved into Suraj father's mansion, where he became friends with Suraj and his siblings. When Suraj came to the city, he brought nakul along, who was four years younger.
"Namaste brother," nakuo said as he sat down on the sofa placed before suraj. " where were you last night? Why didn't you come home?" Suraj asked after exchanging greetings. "Brother, there was a party invitation from a friend; it was quite late, so I stayed at his place," came the reply from nakul. "Hmm, remember for the future, I don't like you staying out late at night. Go now, get ready and come down. We have to go to the office," Suraj instructed, to which Nakul ,hearing a chance to save himself, quickly rushed upstairs.
_____________________________
When she came downstairs ready, her father was sitting having breakfast. "Good morning Baba," she started to greet them. "Good morning, how are you, my child?" they asked lovingly. "I'm fine, but your wife is very angry with me," she said, looking at her father with her eyes down, indicating her mischief. Aroosh looked at her mother, who was glaring at her in anger. "Oh, my dear mama, I was just kidding, and you've become serious," she said, wrapping her arms around her mother's neck, trying to placate her.
____________________

She had breakfast and left for university with her father. As she reached the university gate, someone announced her name, 'Nandni.' Looking in the direction of the voice, she found her friend coming towards her. Meera, her childhood friend, was the only one she had besides her father. Nandni smiled seeing Meera.

'How are you, Nandini? Where were you yesterday? Why didn't you come to university? Are you feeling alright? Why are you quiet, why aren't you speaking?' Nandni patted her head. 'Let me speak if you'll let me, won't you? And secondly, greetings should precede conversation. And you know, I can't wake up in the morning, that's why I didn't come.'

She said, dear, your in-laws will handle you. After that Meera rushed towards the class because she knew how much her friend hated the word 'marriage.' Nandini was also chasing after her. Meera had just reached the class door when a fierce collision occurred. 'Oh God, where did this wall come from? It weren't here yesterday.' Without looking at the person standing in front of her, she was just murmuring to herself. While the person standing in front was staring at her with bloodshot eyes, which were walking like blind and were giving him the title of the wall.

"Good morning, sir," Nandini immediately greeted Sir raj in a trembling voice, who was looking at Alia in a dismissive manner.

"Good morning, I think you walk with your eyes on your head, that's why you don't see the person in front". Sir raj responded with a harsh tone and scolded Meera, who was already frightened by seeing his head. Although these two friends, no matter how mischievous they were, it was also true that they were very scared.

"Sorry, sir," Meera said with tears in her eyes very softly, which Sir raj had difficulty in hearing, he nodded and went toward the classroom and they both thanked God for escaping unhurt and went into the class. Thank you, God, today you saved me, otherwise the dragon would have eaten me.

_________________

Suraj's car stopped in front of the office. Behind him were two guard's cars. He got off the car and stepped towards the inside. As soon as he entered, all the workers stood up and greeted him. He turned his face towards the left to respond to everyone's greetings. His office was on the 17th floor. He took steps towards his office from the lift. As soon as he sat on his chair, he started checking the files.

It was a very beautiful and spacious room. The entire interior was black and gray colored. Suraj's desk was right in front of the door. Sofas were placed on the left side of the door, while the other side was a glass wall.

"What's the schedule for today?" Suraj asked nakul, bending down to check the files.

"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Malik today, nothing else," Nakul replied.

"Alright, you can go," Suraj said to him and then got busy with his work again.

A while later, Nakul came in and said that Mr. Malik had arrived and was waiting in the meeting room. Surraj said, "Okay, let's go then."

When he entered the meeting room, silence fell everywhere, everyone knew about his boss's anger issues.

"Good morning,Mr rajvanshi ," Mr. Malik came forward and shook hands.

"Good morning, Mr. Malik," suraj replied in his cold voice. "I think we should start the meeting. , please start." Suraj signaled to his secretary (Nakul).

Mr. Malik's secretary started the meeting, and every detail was explained in detail, which made Suraj smile, but he concealed it with great skill. At the end of the meeting, both parties signed the contract.

"It was nice working with you, and I hope we'll have more opportunities like this in the future," Mr. Malik shook hands with suraj, to which Suraj just nodded in response.

After Mr. Malik left, as soon as he entered his office, his phone rang. Seeing his mother's name flashing on the phone screen, he picked up the phone.

________________

So first episode of my first novel is done.. Please let me know if you like this episode...

Please don't forget to vote and comment as it will encourage me..
Thanks ..

I upload a short chapter today but I will upload a long episode nxt Time...

Have a blessed day 💕 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 43.3K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
7.2K 638 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
271K 16.3K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
3.6K 317 10
Book 1 in the "BOUND BY DESIRE" series.. ***************************************** What happens when the person you hate makes you feel something you...