A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

S2 - 21

620 53 19
By Koochim21

" Take a seat Y/N!"

Y/N enters Seokjin's office as she takes a seat in front of a huge board on wall , Seokjin has drawn several figures on it .

" See Y/N ,whatever I am going to tell you listen carefully ."

He writes 'Mrs Kim's father ' on board and draws a line  connecting  it with 'nurse ' he draws another line towards a very familiar name ' Jima Park' as Y/N's  eyes widens on realising it is Jimin's mom's name .

Seokjin turns around .

" The day father of your mother in law died , two more incidences occurred on same day .One that old lady you met in orphanage  ,she was the nurse of Mr Kim and she went missing ,secondly Miss Jima Park was murdered!"

Y/N's eyes widens as she gasps and stands up from her seat .

" B-But Miss Jima committed suicide right ?"
Seokjin scoffs
" That's what killer made you all believe Y/N . I was already finding it fishy that how come so many incidents occur on same day . So I went to hospital where Miss Jima Park's postmortem ( report which explains the reason of death) was made and it showed suicide but I was not convinced by it ,so I disguised myself as one of their workers and sneaked inside their old files store room and my suspicion was correct. Y/N ..." He leans on his table looking at her. " The reports were changed at last moment . Report that was made first clearly showed that she was strangulated to death by using  a rope ."

Y/N gasps as she cups her mouth in shock
" Here ,see the original report yourself.  It was changed at last moment very cleverly by the killer by bribing staff of that hospital. "

Y/N's eyes widens she looks at report and immediately Jimin's face comes in front of her eyes . His heart will definitely be broken by this news that his mom was murdered.

Seokjin walks towards board once again.

" Whats more shocking is that Y/N ,even your mother in law was present at the hospital at that time during all these incidents. And additional information that i got is Miss Jima Park  had planned to visit you mother in law's  father in the hospital to apologize for what she unknowingly did with Mr Kim to his daughter as Mrs Kim was suffering from depression which was also the reason why her father got heartattack after he heard about his daughter's divorce . So Miss Jima and Mrs Kim met for the first time in the hospital. So what my theory suggests is ....." He sighs as he turns around " Your mother in law  murdered Miss Jima in rage  and everything was witnessed accidentally by that nurse so Mrs Kim made sure to remove her from path so  nurse disappeared after that night and that is why whenever she sees Mrs Kim she starts trembling because she has seen that side of her ."

" Jin! Do you know what you are saying??"
Y/N shouts and scolds him .

" Look Y/N I have no personal grudges with your mom so why would I lie but that's what my theory suggests and I am still searching for some proof to prove my theory right because practically if you see she treats Jimin so well  ,maybe out of guilt of killing his mom but until i find a proof stay quiet dont discuss it with anyone ."

--------------------------

Y/N enters Mrs Kim's house after Taehyung called her for a meet up with his mom as she also found Jimin ,Jiha  and Soha .

" Unnie!" Soha calls her excitedly as she takes a seat beside her smiling a little .
She smiles at Taehyung who was laying on Mrs Kim's lap .
Just then Jimin enters from kitchen with Jiha in his arms as Soha walk towards them and takes Jiha in her arms patting her to sleep .

Jimin walks towards Mrs Kim and pushes Taehyung away from her lap as he lays his head on her lap instead , Mrs Kim chuckles . Taehyung pouts looking at Y/N who smiles a little at him but Taehyung frowns immediately recognizing that she is not okay . He takes a seat beside her and holds her hand looking into her eyes.

" What happened darling? Are you okay ??"

She nods and places her hand on his tummy as she leans on his chest and Taehyung thought maybe she is tired after a long day , he pecks her head as she continues to stare at Jimin laying in the lap of Mrs Kim .

Mrs Kim was caressing his hair so lovingly as Jimin closes his eyes smiling, basking in her motherly love .
Does she love Jimin out of guilt of killing his mom ?what will be the condition of Jimin after he will come to know that one mom of him has murdered his another mom . He will be motherless again.  She holds Taehyung's hand caressing it with her thumb as she thinks Taehyung will breakdown after learning about that dark truth of his mom . Are these boys really that unlucky in case of parents??

Just then her attention is diverted to Jimin again who was whining at Mrs Kim that how much he is missing her food these days as Taehyung agreed too .

Mrs Kim squishes his cheek promising him to cook something for him as he chuckles like a little excited baby .

"Mom what about me ??" Taehyung questions

"Mom I don't want to share!" Jimin pouts as Mrs Kim chuckles

" Just my Jimin will get that special pudding  as his wedding present . Tae ,I will cook for you someday later ."

Taehyung pouts .

"See I told you mom loves me more than you ."

Jimin teases as Taehyung whines .

Y/N's heart pained as she looks at Mrs Kim who caressed Jimin's cheeks so lovingly .

' She can't be the murderer!! Jin didn't have any proof too!!' Her heart pained as she looks at beautiful bond of Mrs Kim and Jimin. She holds Taehyung more tightly searching for a comfort to sooth her paining heart as Taehyung caresses her cheek , pecking her forehead .

Mrs Kim takes sleeping Jiha in her arms as Jimin sits beside Soha smiling at her .

'Jiha is going to lose her only grandparent too '

Y/N closes her eyes to stop her thoughts from  hurting her .

'I don't think so mom can do that, my heart isnt agreeing to this fact . I will have to search the person behind Jimin's mom's murder myself!!"

------------------

Soha claps as Jiha gets excited  inside baby stroller . They both were inside Jimin's dance studio room which was empty and covered by mirrors all over  , he was practicing his moves in front of them ,Jiha too was  running her hands and feets in her stroller as Jimin danced to impress his ladies .

Soha was amazed by the effect of  Jimin  on Jiha as she seemed to dance along with her .
Jimin stops as Soha stands up and starts clapping for him as he smiles widely and walks towards her . She pats the towel on his sweaty forehead and chest as he continues to adore her .
She wipes the sweat from his face as Jimin holds her wrist and throws away the towel from her hand as she chuckles . He gives butterfly kisses on her wrist and holds her waist pulling her towards his chest as she gaps but blushes later on placing her hands on his chest while looking into his eyes .

" I guess Jiha has inherited even this dance talent from you , she gets so excited when you dance in front of her Minnie!"

She looks at Jiha and smiles  Jimin cups her face and pecks her lips .

"Are you underestimating her mom ?"

She hits his chest playfully.

"Ah! I am not that of a good dancer. "

"Oh really?" Jimin raises one of his eyebrow as she nods .

" Okay then it's your turn now dance and I will prove you wrong when you will see Jiha enjoying your dance the same ."

"How can I-"

"Hush! Darling you have so much self doubt, let your future husband and daughter clear that for you ."

She blushed on hearing 'future husband ' as she walks in centre of stage . Jimin plays the song and she starts moving on the rhythm while Jimin continues to adore her completely awestruck. She really got some moves and some of them matches his mom too the same thing he noticed that night when he saw her for the first time and fell for her . Even Jiha starts enjoying the graceful moves of her mom .

He starts walking towards her as she smiles at him while dancing.  She stops and stretches one of her arm towards him . He holds her wrist pulling her towards his chest as she giggles while placing her hands on his shoulders.  She looks up in his eyes with love and adoration mirroring his , he slowly tucks the hair strands behind her ear and retrieves something from his pocket as she feels him adorning one of her ear with a earring as she smiles shyly and looks into his eyes and this time she finds them shining with even more .
He caresses her cheek .

"Will you dance for me , with them on , love ?"

Soha nods as she smiles  ,she turns around facing the mirror but she stops on finding the earring familiar as it takes a while for her to recognize them .
She gasps and immediately turns around as she looks into his glistening eyes .

"W-Where did you get it from ?"

He holds her waist pulling her closer as he cups one of her cheeks . He tells her about that night when he first saw her dancing and decided to talk to her so he followed her to parking lot and how a creepy man had bad intentions towards her when he saved her from him and how adorable she looked when she leaned on his chest and mumbled gibberish.

" You stole my heart that night darling so even I decided to steal this earring ."
He winks as Soha gasps .

"So that person was you about whom my friend told me next day . Oh so you saved me from that creep that night ."

" Yep!"

Soha looks into his eyes completely shocked while he slowly caresses her cheek with his thumb.

" Oh Jimine ! I love you so much !! I have fallen for you all over again and this time even harder Minnie ! "

She immediately wraps her hands around his waist and rests her face in the crook of his neck as he chuckles a little while hiding her in his warm embrace as he caresses her hair pecking her head .

" This earring of you is so special to me darling ,it really helped me a lot to survive in those tough times , I used to feel like if they are near me then even you are near me so I always kept them close to me ."

Soha's heart almost bursts as she pecks his neck , he sighs .

" I love you too darling!"

He cups her face removing her from his neck and immediate crashes his lips on her as Butterflies fluttred in her stomach . They kissed and kissed deepening their kiss by tilting heads as she fisted his hair at the nape .

They part on being out of breath as they breathes heavily.

" I must say , you have improved a lot in keeping your pace with me ,love!" He breathes as Soha blushed.

He moves back and plays a romantic song . he swirls her around and then pulls her close in his arms as they slowly danced looking in the eyes of eachother.

He connects their foreheads as they closed their eyes ,stopping  . God! He finally got that angel from heaven all for himself , after so much problems and struggles finally his love was with him .

He slowly caressed her arms moving his hands up her towards neck to cups her cheeks  , he parts back a little and pecks her forehead delicately and then he slowly pecked her all over her face as she closed her eyes relishing in his love . She holds his wrists and smiles .

His heart bowed in prayer as he worshipped her with his love ,showering her with all his affection just like she deserves . He holds her hand bringing the back of it near his lips as he pecked each of her knuckles slowly travelling upwards through her arm , he pecks her shoulder moving towards her neck as one of the spot made her gasp and tightened her grip on his wrist as he chuckles a little .

" Always so sensitive and responsive to me !"

He sucks a spot on  her neck as her toes curls . He hums

" Everything about you turns me on darling."

She gasps and pushes him away .

" Jimine pervert!! Your daughter is here!"

They both chuckle and  look towards Jiha who was sleeping peacefully. They smile warmly at eachother as he opens his arms for her and she immediately gets engulfed in them .

"Sometimes I feel like hiding you both away from this world  , you both are too precious for me !!"

Soha smiles as she pecks his chest .

-----------------------

Mrs Kim and Taehyung returns from her father's best friend's house , they enter the library of Mrs Kim's father as Mrs Kim sighs .

" I didn't knew that uncle died two years back . Tae now how will I save my father's property ."

"Mom don't worry we will figure out things ! Jimin and Jungkook are visiting the close people of grandpa daily to gather some information. "

Mrs Kim leans on a bookshelf as her elbow presses a button and a whole wall in front of them  disappears in ground showing a private room .

Taehyung and Mrs Kim looks at eachother surprised.

They start searching inside that room which was all covered in dust and spider webs .Suddenly Mrs kim shouts .

" Tae!!!! I got the Will papers !!!!" She squealed in happiness .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 26
The Kim Family - A Family Drama This book is a family drama book of Kim Family. This is the story of married life of two brothers Taehyung and Jung...
23.5K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
64.1K 2.2K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...