The Grimace Conundrum: Not Ri...

By GeoMan1234

This is a ChatGPT-written story. I fed it several prompts and it gave me bits of text, which when pieced toge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

1 0 0
By GeoMan1234

In the somber aftermath of the universe's reset, Batman sits alone in the depths of the Batcave, his thoughts weighed down by the memories of the recent turmoil. Lost in contemplation, he is interrupted by the arrival of a familiar figure: Spider-Man, who once was Bully Maguire.

Spider-Man: [Approaching quietly] Hey, Batman. Mind if I come in?

Batman looks up, acknowledging Spider-Man's presence with a nod.

Batman: [Greeting solemnly] Spider-Man. What brings you here?

Spider-Man: [With a determined expression] Just wanted to check in, see how you're holding up after everything that went down. And also... to ask if you're ready to get back out there and fight some crime.

Batman's gaze softens as he considers Spider-Man's words, grateful for the offer of camaraderie and support.

Batman: [Nodding appreciatively] Thank you, Spider-Man. I appreciate your concern. And to answer your question... yes, I'm ready. Gotham still needs its Dark Knight.

Spider-Man: [Smiling faintly] That's what I like to hear. Just say the word, and I'll be right there by your side.

With a newfound sense of resolve, Batman and Spider-Man stand together in the Batcave, united in their commitment to protect the innocent and uphold justice in this new universe. As they prepare to venture out into the city once more, they know that the challenges ahead will be daunting, but with their unwavering determination and the bonds of friendship forged in adversity, they are more than ready to face whatever darkness may come their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.3K 918 27
Violet Magne is the older sister of Charlie Magne and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up a hotel, Vi...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...