Convergence: A Multiverse Smu...

By Gothamknight33

A multiverse hopping smut adventure covering everything from Marvel, DC, Anime, Video Games, Movies, Televisi... More

Part One- Wonder Woman
Part Two - Catwoman
Part Three- She Hulk
Part Four- Harley Quinn
Part Five- Poison Ivy
Part Six-Rogue
Part Seven- Jean Grey
Part Eight- SpiderGwen
Part Nine- Elektra
Part Ten-Black Widow
Part Eleven- Supergirl
Part Twelve- Zatanna
Part Thirteen- Storm
Part Fourteen- Starfire/Raven
Part Fifteen-Bulma(Dragonball)
Part Sixteen- Chun-Li(Street Fighter)
Part Seventeen- Judy Alvarez(Cyberpunk)
Part Eighteen-Scarlet Witch
Part Nineteen- Ciri(The Witcher)
Part Twenty- Freya(God Of War)
Part Twenty One- Ellie( The Last of Us)
Part Twenty Two -Dimitrescu(Resident Evil Series)
Part Twenty Four-Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6)
Part Twenty Five- Tsunade(Naruto)
Part Twenty Six- Atom Eve(Invincible)

Part Twenty Three- Yoruichi(Bleach)

154 4 0
By Gothamknight33

Convergence- Yoruichi(Bleach)

You woke up with a splitting headache as you groaned and sat up as you knew the faces immediately and began to eagerly shout and heal praise on Yoruichi and Urahara from Bleach, your mind genuinely racing as you couldn't believe you had made it to the Bleach universe, which was honestly your favorite anime/manga out there and to just be here was filling your head with so much possibility but Urahara earnestly asks who you are and where you came from and you told them both to sit down as you knew you were about to rock their world.

You determined you were between the Aizen stuff and the start of the Quincy Blood war, but only divulged everything from what had happened in great detail that only confirmed to them that you weren't lying as Urahara had so many questions and you answered them, even the truth about how you were able to travel and Yoruichi perked up as Urahara was fascinated but for the sake of not messing to many things up asked that you'd stay at his shop for the time being, which you understand and didn't have any qualms about as you started to drink and indulge Urahara with his limitless amount of questions before deciding to call it a night and being shown to the back area where he let the “freeloaders” sleep, though you didn't even get to try to go to sleep as Yoruichi, in a single black leotard slid the door behind her and put a hand on her hip as she just grinned and said she was willing to help you get to wherever you needed to be.

Yoruichi was still in her revealing one piece leotard as she squatted down and yanked your pants down, freeint your cock as you still hadn't gotten to get any nre underwear as she smirked and a jokingly meows at you as she kicked her lips and asked coyly of she could enjoy herself as you shrugged and said you didn't see why not as she didn't wait for your words to finish as she had already started to bob her mouth off and on over nearly seven inches as she was pushing up on her tippy toes while on her knees.

She would alternate between just using her mouth and neck to bob along what she could fit and then using both hands to stroke and twist while she sucked and licked along the tip and first inch, the mere idea that this shinigami of them all was doing this was more than enough reason to know you would be coming back, selfishly because you found so many of the Bleach women attractive and didn't mind taking your shot with any and all of them.

Yoruichi continued to suck along, catching your face with little winks and smirks as she never let your cock leave her out for several minutes as you eventually pulled her away and got her onto her back on the wooden bench in the room you were in, Yoruichi moving the leotard off of her slit to expose her beautiful pussy as you hungrily began to run your tongue against her folds, lapping your tongue at her wettening womanhood with quick loud sucks and slurps as you Yoruichi just ran her hands through your hair and pulled her tits out from the side of the top of her leotard as you move two fingers inside of her and began to “Spiderman” them as you curled and pushed them inside while your tongue was pushing into the top part of vulva while your other hand rubbed at her clit, and this sensation was proving to be too much for Yoruichi as she cried out and cursed out in along kiss as she came hard, coating your fingers in vaginal juices as you pulled away and ripped the leotard in two, Yoruichi gasping but just blushed and rubbed her legs together as she was leaking from this action as she wanted to know what else an outside of their world was capable of.

Yoruichi was moved to the edge of the wooden bench as you were on your knees and she was squatting onto your cock, sinking down okto six inches as she pushed up on the wooden bench and dropped her hips down as her feet were planted behind your legs as you were in a semi missionary/cowgirl position as she was rocking herself down hard and fast, her breasts bouncing wildly as your hands just on her hips until you back started to hurt from the angle and from the Dimitrescu sex not that long ago, and so you pushed her up and further onto her bench as she was on her back.

You were sitting but leaned up near the edge as you pushed back inside of her cunt, Yoruichi crying out as you grunted with every thrust as you reached up and grabbed her neck as you held her in place and just began to thrust with everything you had.

Yoruichi would alternate between just letting your fuck her and then pushing up onto her arms and bouncing her hips against your thrusting hips to add more torque, but each time she would shift she would end causing a large orgasm to rock her entire body as she took several more min of viscous stroking before you pulled her off and made her get onto her back on the floor as you got into your side and hooked her left leg over your lap as you grabbed under her leg and held it up into the air as you started to fuck her sideways missionary, sinking another inch deeper as Yoruichi’s breasts smacked and shaked with every thrust as you were still going sy the relentless pace you had been doing.

Yoruichi not seeming to mimd as her cunt would just constantly spasm and she rolled her eyes or closed them all together before letting out a long whimper or a high pitched pleasure squeal as your balls were loudly slapping against her as your hand was roaming along her breasts as she just begged for you to never stop and if you had your way you never would.

Yoruichi was on her hands and knees and knees now as she had her legs pressed together and had them outstretched as you were hovering over her from behind and was squatting down as you were stroking your hips violently down and in, the sound of your cock crashing into her sopping wet cunt fills the entire room even amongst her loud screams and squeals as you had a hand around her waist and your hand angled down to rub at her clit.

The other was wrapped around her neck as you were using just your legs and hips to stay balanced as you kissed and moaned into her ear as she just tried to keep her balance and not move as you were reaming her hard, eventually having to get to your knees as this position was also causing your back to hurt as Yoruichi adjusted and got into the more traditional face down ass up position and let you back inside of her as your hands grasped her hips and ass, pulling her against you as her pussy was a spasming mess as she just shrieked between each long drawn out orgasm as her ass cheeks smacked against your stomach as you filled her cunt with eight inches of throbbing pulsating manhood.

Yoruichi had eventual gotten you onto your back as she was laying diagonal of you, laying her upper torso across your legs as she was sucking and stroking at your dick as she was rubbing her feet against your face as you sucked and licked at her toes or soles, any part of it that was in your face you licked and sucked at while she sucked you off, eventually moving herself up and onto your lap as she lowered herself and began to rise you, locking her legs against your thighs as you felt her grab your arms and pin them down.

She just bounced her hips as she worked herself into a bucking frenzy as she came hard, each time your hands had squeezed and pinched at her nipples while she eventually lowered her head down and made out with you while saying you needed to cum as she felt you stretching her inner walls as she spasmed around your dick and clenched up tightly as you grunted loudly.

You pumped your hips up and started to add more force to Yoruichi’s bouncing as she bit her bottom lip and screamed as her orgasm was prolonged and strong as you wrapped your arms around her and just kept thrusting away as you felt your orgasm building and bubbling to the surface as your cock was stretching against her inner walls that had all but decided to stay clenched up tightly as her pussy was locked in a vicious kegel.

You knew you were about to finish and Yoruichi knew as much as well as she leaned down and clasps your face as she tells you to let to as you let a louder and louder grunt with each passing second before feeling everything get hot as Yoruichi kisses you as you pushed up and felt Yoruichi grinding and twisting her hips as you start filling her pussy with seed,  your entire body shivering as you pumped your hips a bit as you wanted to coat her inner walls as she could feel more spurts of cum filling her womb as you kissed along her neck and face as she giggled and smiled as she touched your face and made out with you as your dick stayed deep inside of her before she shifted her hips up and your cock slipped out of her cunt as a small trickle of jizz began to ooze out as she continued to make out with you.

You dressed as Yoruichi studied your wrist guard as it charged up fully though the Capsule Corp gauge didn't move but another ten percent or so as you sighed as you didn't know why this time was charging so slowly but as you thought about Ciri you suddenly felt your body glow, Yoruichi eyeing you as your body had the blue and silver ish hue from the potion you had drank and as it dissipates the Void Portal opened up near Yoruichi.

Urahara opened the slide door and made a big pronouncement while looking at the portal and Yoruichi before he very animatedly threw his arms around and was screaming at Yoruichi who didn't seem to care as she said you'd be back, which you confirmed with a smile as you stepped through and disappeared into the nothingness as Urahara looks at Yoruichi and asks if you were the threat but she shakes her head and admits that whoever is the threat is going to be a real issue if and when you came back more frequently. The two silently assessed before leaving the room.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2K 59 2
Stormy x fem reader |𝐼 π‘”π‘œπ‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 π‘œπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’| (𝑔π‘₯𝑔) β€’π‘Œ/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘šπ‘  π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ Y/n goes to the alfea school and meet one of...
4.3K 157 5
Y/n is a regular fairy and goes to Alfea school. There she meets her old friend Bloom. She and the Winx become friends, but what happens when Y/n wan...