Until Death Do Us Part - Carl...

Por Carlzpookie

Just a story about a eight year old girl who grows up in an apocalypse with her two older brothers. 🙏🏻 - Sl... Más

INTRODUCTION🎀
1. How It Started
2. My Brother Is The Best Tracker
3. The Greene Farm
4. Big Piñata
5. Walker Bait
6. Cupacabra
7. That's My Man!
8. The Barn
10. Fresh Mint In The Lemonade
11. Randall
12. Dead Without A Bite
13. End Of An Era
14. It Takes More Than A Few Walkers To Get Rid Of Me.

9. Dave and Tony

12 1 0
Por Carlzpookie

Me and Maggie immidiatly made our way into the kitchen and saw Beth laying on the ground.

"Oh my god!" Maggie kneeled down next to Beth and held her head on her lap.
I helped Maggie pull her up.
"What happend?!" I asked.
"I don't know! Help me bring her into
the bedroom!"

We brought Beth into the bedroom and sat down next to her. After 5 minutes she woke up and slowly opened her eyes.
"Sweetie, can you hear me?" Maggie asked
softly as she caressed the side of her face gently. "What's wrong with her?" I asked softly.

"She might be in shock." Maggie answered. "Where's Hershel?" Lori asked who walked into the room.
"We can't find him anywhere." Glenn replied. "Where could he have gone?" Shane asked as he sat on the chair across from us.

"The bar maybe, he practically lived there in his drinking days.." Maggie softly responded. "Betting that's where i'll find him."
Rick nodded and glanced over at me and Glenn. "Yeah i've seen the place, i'll take you." Glenn said.

"I'll come with, just in case." I added.
"Are you sure your brother is okay with that?" Rick asked.
I nodded. "Yeah, i guess." I replied.
"All right, i'll get the truck." Rick said and left the room.

Me and Glenn later followed.
"You ready?" Rick asked.
"Yeah." Glenn replied and opened the door for me to get in. The way towards the bar was quiet untill Glenn finally spoke. He sighed and looked down.

"Maggie said she loved me." He softly said.
I smile and gasp. "She did!?" I ask excitedly. Glenn nervously chuckled.
"She doesn't mean it, i mean.. She can't."
He shook his head. "She's just upset or confused. She's probably feeling like.." Glenn paused.

"I think she's smart enough to know what she's feeling." Rick interrupted him and gave him a soft nod. Glenn chuckled softly and shook his head. "Glenn it's pretty obvious to everyone, Maggie loves you!" I smiled.
"And not just because you're one of the last man standing, so what's the problem?" I asked.
Glenn swallowed softly and bit his lower lip.
"I didn't say it back." He softly answered feeling guilty.

"Ah." Rick replied. "I've never had a woman say that to me before,." Glenn softly said. "You know, expect my mom, ofcourse." He smiled softly. "And Joo." He added and looked back at me.
"But with Maggie it's diffrent." He sighed.
"I mean, we barely know eachother." Glenn continued. "What does she really know about me?" He asked.

Rick and i both nodded softly as Glenn kept talking. "But i didn't know what to do with it, i just stood there like a jerk." He said and rubbed his chin. "Hey, this is a good thing." Rick started. "Something we don't get enough lf these days." Rick added. "And when we get back return the favor, it's not like she's going anywhere." Rick nodded.

Glenn nodded aswell as we finally arrived at the bar. Rick stopped the car and got out. We opened the doors of the bar and got in. We immidiatly found Hershel sitting at the bar.
"Hershel?" I asked softly.

"Who's with you?"
Hershel asked as he recognized my voice.
"Rick, and Glenn." I replied.
"Maggie sent him?" He asked.
"He volunteered." Rick replied.
Hershel sighed and looked at us as he took a sip from his drink. "How many have you had?" Rick asked. "Not enough." Hershel replied.

Rick sighed and patted Hershels shoulder.
"Let's finish this up back at home." Rick said. "Beth collapsed." I added. "She might be in shock." I softly said as Hershel looked at me. "Maggie's with her?" Hershel asked. "Yeah, but Beth needs you." I said as i crossed my arms.

"What could i do?" Hershel shook his head and took another sip of his drink. "She needs her mother." He said. Rick sighed and looked back at Glenn who was guarding the doors. Hershel refilled his glass en continued drinking.

I sighed and walked over to Glenn.
"So what do we do? Just wait for him to pass out?" Glenn asked. "Just go." Hershel said firmly. "I promised Maggie i'd bring you home safe." Rick replied. Hershel chuckled and shook his head. "Like you promised that little girl?" He replied bluntly.

Rick nodded and walked over at Hershel.
"So what's your plan? Finish that bottle?"
He asked. "Drink yourself to death and leave your girls alone?" Rick added crossing his arms. Hershel put his glass down and turned around. "Stop telling me how to care for my family, my farm." Hershel stood up and raised his voice. "You people are like a plague!" He yelled.

He sighed and turned back to his seat and stayed silent. "Come on." I whispered. "Your girls need you now more than ever." I said softly.
Hershel said nothing and took another sip of his drink.

After a while of silence Rick finally spoke.
"Look i'm done, i'm not doing this anymore."
He said. "Cleaning up after you. You know what the truth is?" Rick asked. "Nothing has changed." He said holding up his hands.
"Death is death. It's always been there."
He raised his voice slightly.
"Whether it's from a heart attack, cancer or a walker." He sighed. "What's the difference?"

Hershel said nothing and just stared at his glass. He nodded softly as he put his glass down while standing up. Rick nodded softly as we finally got up to leave, until the doors swung open.

"Son of a bitch, theyre alive."
The stranger chuckled.
The two men in the doorway sat down next to us. "I'm Dave." One guy said and pointed at the other. "That's Tony." He said and nodded.
"We met on I-95 coming out of Phily." He continued.

"I'm Glenn, it's nice to meet some new people." Glenn smiled.
"Rick Grimes." Rick also replied.
Dave glanced over at me and Hershel who we're sitting across from them.
"That's Hershel and Joo." Rick  said nodding at us.

Dave chuckle and gave me a freaky smile causing me to glance at Glenn.
"You guys hold up somewhere?" Dave asked. "Not really." Rick replied.
Dave raised his eyebrows. "Those your cars out front?" Dave asked.
"Yeah, why?" Rick asked.
"We're living in ours." Dave said and glanced over at Tony.
"Those look, um. Kinda emty, clean."
Dave continued. "Where's all your gear?"
He asked.

"We're with a larger group." Hershel answered. "Out scouting, thought we might could use a drink." He added. Dave glanced over at me and chuckled. "Aren't you a little young to have a drink?" He smirked and looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him what causes him to smile even more.
"Well, we're thinking of setting up around here." Dave continued. "Is it safe?" He asked.
"It can be." Glenn replied. "Although i have killed a couple of walkers around here." Glenn nodded. "Walkers? That what you call them?"
Dave chuckled. Glenn nodded. "Yeah." He said softly.
"That's good, i like that better than lamebrains." Dave chuckled.

"So what, you guys set up on the outskirts or something?" Dave asked. "Trailer park or something?" Tony added. "A farm?" He asked. Rick said nothing and glanced back at me.
"You got a farm?" Dave asked. We stayed silent. Dave rubbed his forehead and glanced back at Glenn.

"So listen Glenn." He begun but Rick cut him off. "We said enough." He said.
"Well, hang on a second, this farm.. It sounds pretty sweet." Dave continued.
"Look, i'm sorry that's not an option."
Rick replied. Tony glanced over at Dave who sighed. "Doesn't sound like it'd be a problem." Dave continued.
"I'm sorry we can't." Hershel said.
"We can't take in anymore." He added.
Dave chuckled and shook his head.
"You guys are something else." He sighed.
"I thought we were friends." He kept going.

Rick shook his head softly and licked his lips. "Come on, let's take a nice friendly hayride to this farm." Dave said. "That's not gonna happen." Rick put his glass down.
Tony chuckled. "This is bullshit." He yelled.

"Calm down." I rolled my eyes.
"Don't tell me to calm down! Don't ever tell me to calm down." Tony hissed at me and raised his voice. "I shoot you four assholes in the head and take your damn farm!" He yelled.
Rick stood up and faced him.
"Whoa!" Dave said and shook his head.
"Nobody is shooting anybody, Right Joo?" He nodded at me as he put his gun on the bar.

I just looked down. Rick put his hand on his belt grabbing his gun a bit tighter. In one swift motion Dave grabbed his gun from the bar and tried to point it at Rick but Rick was faster and shot Dave before he could even place his finger on the trigger.

I quickly pointed my crossbow at Tony and s
hot him as his body dropped on the ground. Rick gave me a nod and sighed.

Glenn gave me and Rick both a confused look. Rick turns to me. "You alright?" He asked as he put his hand on my shoulder to make sure i'm okay.
"Yeah." I answered and took a deep breath. "Hershel?" Rick asked and looked over at
him too.

Hershel didn't respond and gave a nod.
"Let's head back." Hershel finally said and glanced over at the door.
We stop and look at eachother as we hear a car approaching.
"A car!" Rick whispered and signed us to
get down and be quiet.

The car stopped infront of the bar.
"Dave? Tony?" The stranger asked and walked
up to the door. "I'm telling you man, i heard shots." The other man whispered to the stranger. "Dave, Tony!" The man yelled again.

"Why won't they leave!" Glenn wispered.
"Would you?" Hershel replied.
"We can't sit here any longer, let's head
out the back and make a run to the car."
Rick said and gave us all a soft glance.

The two men try to open the door, Rick immidiatly got up to close it back.
"What?" The man yelled softly.
"There's someone in there!" He added.
"Yo, if someone's in there, we don't want no trouble." The stranger said softly.
"We're just looking for our friends."
Rick hesitated but answered. "They drew on us!" He yelled. "Dave and Tony in there?"
The man asked. "They alive?" He added.
"No!" Rick answered and shook his head.
"They killed Dave and Tony!" The stranger told his friend. "Come on man, let's go."
The other man softly whispered.
"No! I'm not leaving!?"

"You're friends drew on us!" Rick yelled.
"They gave us no choice!" He said.
The man chuckled softly and started to shoot at the doors of the bar.
Rick and i got up and shot trough the door
aswell, as the two guys start to run away.
"Get outta here! Go!" I told Hershel as he got up and crawled under the bar to stay safe.

Glenn slowly got up and checked the back door.
I followed him and stayed silent.
We see a figure open the door from the other side. Glenn points his gun at the glass and pulls the trigger.

"Glenn?!" Rick asked. "I'm alright, i'm alright!" Glenn answered and turned to me as we made our way to the door.

We hear footsteps behind us causing us to stop in our tracks and gasp.
It was Hershel. "Sorry." We both said as Hershel shoved the gun out of his face.
"Rick wants you two to try for the car."
Hershel whispered. "Try?!" Glenn hissed softly. "You'll try and succeed." Hershel nodded.
"We'll cover you." Hershel added and glanced over at me.

I gave them both a nod and held onto my crossbow a bit tighter. Glenn sighed and nodded. "That's a great plan." He whined and turned to the door. Glenn opened the door and got out,
me and Hershel followed. The stranger shoots at us but missed causing us to drop to the ground.

Hershel pointed his shotgun and shot the man, the man dropped to the ground.
Rick ran towards us and looked around him.
I stand up and glance over at Glenn who sits on the ground holding his shotgun in a tight grip.
"Are you hit?" I ask softly.
Glenn didn't respond and just shook his head anxiously. He started to breathe heavily.
I furrowed my brows and turned to Hershel and Rick.

"It's alright, the car's right there." I whispered. Glenn nodded softly and closed his eyes.
"We're almost home!" I smiled softly trying to calm him down. "You good?" Rick asked.
Glenn nodded and kept quiet.
"Get Hershel." Rick told me and Glenn and
made his way to the car. "Hershel! Come on!"
I said as i grabbed his arm and led him to the car, Glenn followed.

We quickly run towards the car where Rick was waiting for us. He started the engine as we got in and quickly drove back to the farm.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

682 46 19
𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢...
55.7K 1K 103
♡♡︎ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣�...
905 68 10
ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟɪɴᴀ ɢᴏᴍᴇᴢ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ, ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙖 �...
1.2K 30 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 | a 10 year old is all alone in an apocalypse 🏹🎞️🧟‍♀️ found family. [oc x oc] enjoy!! ᯓ★ I do not...