Until Death Do Us Part - Carl...

By Carlzpookie

Just a story about a eight year old girl who grows up in an apocalypse with her two older brothers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป - Sl... More

INTRODUCTION๐ŸŽ€
1. How It Started
2. My Brother Is The Best Tracker
3. The Greene Farm
5. Walker Bait
6. Cupacabra
7. That's My Man!
8. The Barn
9. Dave and Tony
10. Fresh Mint In The Lemonade
11. Randall
12. Dead Without A Bite
13. End Of An Era
14. It Takes More Than A Few Walkers To Get Rid Of Me.

4. Big Piรฑata

13 1 0
By Carlzpookie

Shane nodded in responds of Hershel's question. "You and your people are welcome to stay here as long as you need." Hershel smiled.
"As long as you help us out with the farm ofcourse." He raised his brows and chuckled
before taking a sip of his drink.

"Thank you, that means alot." Rick smiled gratefully. "How are we going to tell the group?" Shane asked. "I can inform them." Maggie replied. "As long as you tell me where i can find them." She smiled and stood up.

"They're on the highway." Rick answered.
"I can come too, no offense."
"But they probably won't trust you, since they don't know you." I added.

Maggie chuckled. "No offense taken." She smiled. "You're right, you ever ridden a horse before?" She smirked.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Nope!"
I answered.
Maggie nodded. "Alright, i'll be back in a minute." She said and walked out of the house.

"Thanks Joo." Rick said.
"No problem." I smiled as i followed Maggie out onto the front porch. After about a minute Maggie came back walking next to a horse.

"You ready?" She smiled.
"Yep." I answered while walking closer to her. She got onto the horse and patted the space behind her. "Hop on little lady!" She laughed.

I laughed along as i got onto the horse behind her. The horse begun to walk as we started to make our way towards the highway.

"You know, i've never introduced myself properly." Maggie smiled. "I'm Maggie, and that man, Hershel."
"That's my father."

I nodded. "I'm Joo, you're family seems nice."
I smiled back at her.
"Nice to meet you Joo, what about you? Do you have any family?" She asked.

"I have two.." I stopped for a second. Maggie looked over at me and raised her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" She asked while turning back to look infront of her.

I shook my head. "Nothing, it's just complicated." I answered.

"We still have 10 minutes to go, i'm all ears." She smiled.

"Well, i have two brothers, Daryl and Merle."
I sighed. "Daryl is back at the highway, but we haven't seen Merle in a few days, he got left behind back in Atlanta, so i don't even know if i'm ever going to see him again." I softly said.

Maggie nodded trying to understand what i'm saying. "I'm sorry Joo.." She replied.

"It's alright, i'm sure he's still alive, he's a tough one." I chuckled softly.

Maggie smiled. "I could tell, by looking at you."
"What about your parents? If you don't mind me asking." Maggie continued.

"Oh, well.. I never got to know my mom, she died giving birth to me." I softly answered.
"And my dad, well." I sighed.
"He was there, but also wasn't really there, if you get what i mean." I added. Maggie nodded again.
"My dad passed away when i was five, due to overdose." I explain.

"So you're brothers have been taking care of you since then?" She asked.
"Yeah." I answered. Maggie sighed and stayed silent for a second, not wanting to bombard an eight-year-old.

"Hey Joo, i guess we're here." She smiled as she stopped the horse from walking before she got off of the horse.

"Joo?" Glenn asked as he walked up to us. "Who's this." Daryl asked bluntly.
"This is Maggie, she's a friend." I replied.
"They live at this farm, 20 minutes from here."
I said. "They want to help us look for Sophia, and they're offering us a place to stay." I added.

Glenn blushed and looked over at Maggie who stood next to her horse.
"That's right, we want to help you find that little girl." Maggie said and looked back over at me. "And we can always use some extra friends on the farm." She chuckled looking back at Glenn.

Glenn chuckled aswell and rubbed the back of his head akwardly. "Alright, i'll infrom the rest." He smiled and walked back to the group.

"He's cute." Maggie smirked. I laughed and shook my head. "I'm definitely going to be your winggirl." I replied. Maggie giggled and followed me to the rest of the group on the highway who were packing their bags.

"We can't just leave?" Carol said almost sounding angry. "Carol, the group is split, plus, this is the best option we've had!" Dale replied.
"What if she comes back? And we're not here?" Carol added. "If Sophia found her way back and we were gone, that would be awful." Andrea said.

Daryl sighed and rested his hands on my shoulders from behind me. "Okay, we got a plan for this, we leave her a big sign. Some supplies." Daryl muttered. "I'll stay here tonight, stay with the RV in case she comes back." Daryl added and nodded at Carol to comfort her.
"If the RV is staying, i am too." Dale replied.
"Me too." I sighed.

"Thank you." Carol smiled. "Thank you all." She smiled at me, Daryl and Dale gratefully.
Daryl nodded and raised his eyebrows. "Well, if you're all staying, than i am too." Glenn said. "Not you, Glenn. You're going. Make sure Carol, Andrea and T-dog make it there safe and sound." Dale said firmly.
"Me? Why is it always me." Glenn said irritated.

"You have to find this farm, and bring them back." Dale said as he raised his voice.
"It's okay, i can take them." Maggie stood up. Glenn sighed. "Glenn, you have to bring T-dog there, that cut had gone bad to worse." Dale said firmly. "He has a very, serious blood infection." Dale raised his hands and glanced over at T-dog who was sitting on the ground.

"Get him to that farm, see if they have antibiotics." Dale added.
Maggie nodded. "My father, he knows how to take care of this, we'll help him." She smiled nicely. "Thanks Maggie." Dale smiled and patted her shoulder.

Daryl walked over to his motorcycle and opened one of his bags. "I've got something for ya."
Daryl mumbled and took out a bag of antibiotics.  "Got my brothers stash." He added and handed him some antibiotics. Dale smiled and nodded gratefully and walked over at T-dog and handed him the pills. "Take this, and you'll be the same old Theodore Douglas we've always known." He smiled.

A few hours later, the rest of the group left with Maggie back to the farm, as me, Daryl and Dale stayed on the highway, in case Sophia came back.

Daryl stood up and grabbed his crossbow from the table. "Where are you going?" I asked softly trying not to wake up Dale.
"I'm gonna walk the road, look for the girl." He answered.

"Wait for me." I said and stood up.
Dale woke up and raised his eyebrows.
"Dixon's, where ya heading?" He asked.
"We're going for a walk. Shine some light into the forest." Daryl answered. "If she's out there, we'll give her something to look at." He added and kept walking. I followed.

"You think that's a good idea right now?" Dale asked. "Dale." I said and tilted my head slightly. "Okay, just be careful, i don't want to lose anymore people than we've lost already." He sighed and sat back down on his couch. "Don't worry, we'll be back in a bit." Daryl said before closing the RV.

I followed Daryl along the side of the highway. "You really think we're gonna find Sophia?"
I asked after a few seconds.

"Let's hope so." Daryl mumbled.
"Well, do you?" I ask again.
"She can't be far. She could be hold up somewhere." He answered firmly.
"But she's only 9." I shrug and look up at him.
Daryl chuckles. "Come on Joo, you got lost all the time before all of this shit. We always found you back." He answered.

"You're right.." I replied, trying to catch up with Daryl since he was walking pretty fast.

We continued walking into the woods. And stopped once we came across this hanging creature.
"What the hell?" Daryl whispered.
We walked towards the sign next to it, Daryl starts to read it out loud.

"Got bit. Fever hit. Worlds gone to shit, might aswell quit." It said.
"Dumbass didn't know enough to shoot himself in the head." He added.

I looked at the walker hanging and turned away coughing. Daryl turned around and looked at me. "You okay little one?" He asked.
"Trying not to puke." I softly answered as i kept staring at the ground resting my hands on my knees.

"Go ahead if you gotta." Daryl replied.
"No, i'm fine." I sighed. "Let's just. Talk about something else for a moment." I added as i kept my eyes on the ground.

"Do you remember when Merle fell into that lake?" I chuckled softly trying to change the subject. Daryl didn't listen and turned back towards the walker.
"Look at him, hanging up there like a big piñata." Daryl shook his head and chuckled. "The other geeks came and ate the flesh off of his legs." He added and walked towards the walker.

I looked up at him and gagged again. "I tought we were changing the subject." I said while catching my breath. "Let's head back." He said and turned towards me again.

After about half an hour we made our way back to the RV as we see Dale sitting on top of it.

"Can't sleep?" Daryl asked. Dale shook his head. "I wanted to wait until you two came back." He replied and got off the RV. "Found something?" Dale asked. I shook my head. "Nope." I answered as i got back into the RV and sat down.

Daryl followed behind me and sat down next to me. "Try and get some rest Joo, it's late. And we got lot's of stuff to do tomorrow." He smiled softly.

I nodded and layed down on the couch. Daryl stood up and put a blanket over me.
I smiled at him as i rested my head on the pillow.
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.9K 19
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x ษดแด‡ษขแด€ษด'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ โ™ข ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
519 21 19
"Get your hands off me you ignorant piece of shit." In which two siblings get strapped along for the ride. TWD G.R. X O.C. X O.C. Slow burn & love tr...
3.6K 155 11
๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐‚๐€๐’๐„๐˜ ๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’'๐’ birthday when the world changed...and she changed along with it.
8.6K 396 11
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ? ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แดแด„ x แด…แด€ส€สสŸ...