Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

By MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. More

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Vtubers

617 10 9
By MetalSmasherNTT

Vtuber Harem x Male Reader:

Setting:
This is all set in an alternate version of Earth where supernatural stuff, magic and advanced tech are commonplace and Vtubers actually are their avatars and have their lore as their backstories.

Reader Info:

You: (Base form)

Your Imp form:

Your Chibi form:

Your Unchained Form:

Your Lore:
You are pretty much Hades.

You rule over the Underworld and judge the souls of the dead.

You decide who goes to Heaven or Hell, Hell being where Ironmouse AKA Satan rules and punishes the wicked.

You were fine with your job at first since you were extremely antisocial and preferred your own company.

In what little free time you did have though you watched as the world modernized and technology advanced.

You were very interested in technology and video games and hearing stories of Ironmouse and how she became a Vtuber only further increased your interest.

Especially the video games which looked very fun to play to you.

While you weren't too big on interacting with people you REALLY wanted to play those games.

Fortunately you did have someone to convince you to get out of the Underworld and go give Vtubing a try like Ironmouse.

Cause after all why not make a bit of profit from gaming and other things.

It was your little brother.

Ortho (L/N): (Your little brother)

Your little brother is the exact opposite of you.

Upbeat, enthusiastic and always willing to try new things.

He was also the only person you were willing to interact with.

He really wanted to go to the Mortal realm as well with you, not only to experience that world but also in the hopes you'd open to others and make friends.

He eventually managed to convince you to go and to make sure things in the Underworld went smoothly you both built an automated system in your place which judged souls and even built a robotic security force in case any trouble arose.

And it worked perfectly and you and Ortho both made sure there were no flaws and had multiple tests to make sure everyone was judged fairly and properly.

And so you both set off to the Mortal realm.

Even there though you still weren't a fan of talking to people.

You usually locked yourself in your room and streamed video games and online you were quite different.

Online you were aggressive, loud and confident and a little bit Toxic, but you're trying to fix that.

Offline however you're meek, shy and will stutter around anyone you find attractive or really like with Ortho being the only person you can be normal around.

As things progress though you do slowly start to come out of your shell and begin to better yourself.

And as things progress and you go on many adventures with other Vtubers a lot of female Vtubers begin falling for you, much to your dismay.

Extras:

This is the song that plays on your loading screen before you start streaming.

Despite your shy and reclusive nature you are extremely powerful, even stronger than Ironmouse with few other Vtubers being above you.

Your favorite Pokémon is also Zubat, you don't care what anyone says, you love it.

You and Ortho also brought your pet cat along with you.

Peanut, Butter and Jelly:

Also yes...they are this big.

Your unchained form is also basically you at full power and your personality changes as well.

Your unchained form just wants to watch the world burn.

In this form you never stop smiling ever, your voice becomes robotic and you are eerily calm about everything.

Also you just want to kill things.

So to prevent this side of you from coming out, every year you have to inject a formula you created to subdue him.

Every year though he gets stronger and you have to make the formula stronger.

Harem:

Mori Calliope:

Gawr Gura:

Kiara Takanashi:

Ninomae Ina'nis:

Watson Amelia:

Ironmouse:

Shylily:

Filian:

Megalodon:

Dokibird:

Bao:

Trickywi:

Sinder:

Henya:
_______________________________________

Here you are.

Yeah, I like Vtubers and so here's my idea for a harem story for them.

And obviously this isn't all the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
54.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
2.3K 66 12
This was really quite a difficult experience for me to be abandoned by a drone that I didn't know and left behind It's hard for me to survive in the...