Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

נכתב על ידי Soccer_Cr7

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 עוד

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
44
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note

47

1.8K 81 10
נכתב על ידי Soccer_Cr7

Chapter Forty-Seven
The past

**
Gwen was nearing the end of her pregnancy. She had about a month left until her scheduled c-section. As the days passed her anxiety started to kick in when she realized how soon her baby girl was going to be here.

Tim was being as supportive as he had to be. He took care of Gwen, and Benjamin. It was also stressful due to their wedding that was approaching.

Today was Gwen's last  day of work before she could start her maternity leave. She was excited for her leave. Work was becoming more difficult, and she was becoming more tired.

Gwen sighs as she gets ready for her shift at the station. She was dressed in maternity jeans, and a sweater. Something comfortable but, cute for her last day of work. And if Gwen was being honest, she honestly had no motivation to put any effort into her outfits.

After she finished getting ready she goes downstairs to see Tim feeding Ben. He looks over at his fiancé "Good morning beautiful" he says to her.

Gwen smiles and leans up and pecks his lips. She looks down at Ben who has a bottle in his mouth. She kisses Ben's forehead before meeting Tim's eyes "Good morning babe" she says.

She looks over at the time, Tamara would be here any minute "Are you ready for your last day?" Tim asks her. Gwen sighs as she packs her things "Yeah, I'm exhausted. I can barely walk up the stairs at the station, and I'm still pumping every 3 hours." She tells him.

It was clearly known to everyone at the station how tired Gwen was, which is why both Grey and Tim had talked Gwen into starting her maternity leave. He nods his head agreeing with her, he places Ben in his high chair.

"I know babe, thankfully it's your last day today until your leave is over" he says to her, he grabs her bag. Gwen nods and opens the door when she hears Remy barking.

Tamara walks into the house with a smile on her face "Good morning beautiful people. I am here to relieve you of baby duties" she announces her presences.

Gwen laughs and hands Tamara her money for the day "Thanks Tamara, if you need anything you know the drill. Just contact any of us" she tells her. Although Tamara was well aware of her routine with Ben.

Tamara nods and picks Ben up from his chair "Of course, I'll see you guys later" she says waving her hand. Gwen and Tim both wave and smile before they're out the door.

"I'll see you at the station, I love you" he says to her giving her one more kiss on the lips. Gwen smiles and walks to her car "See you later Bradford" 

**
Gwen was thankful that she was on desk duty for the day. Tim was on metro duty, and Gwen was getting paperwork done with the help of Thorsen.

Sergeant Grey spots Gwen and calls her over from his office. Gwen looks over and nods her head. She didn't know what he could want. The only thing she could think of was maternity leave. Thorsen helps her stand up "Thank you" she tells him.

He nods his head with a smile. Gwen walks over to Greys office, he closes the door behind her.

"Sergeant Grey is everything okay?" She asks, she grows slightly anxious as she wonders if Tim is okay. Grey sighs and nods his head, he walks over to Gwen "Jacob Porter was released from prison yesterday afternoon. He was released early on good behavior" he starts off, he watches Gwen's blank face turn into confusion.

Gwen starts to think about all the abusive memories she went through with her ex "What? How can that be? They said at least 10 years in prison, does he know I'm here? I need to get to Benjamin" Gwen starts to panic.

Grey walks over and places his hands on her shoulder "Take a deep breath. He doesn't know your location. He was spotted in Boston yesterday" he tells her. He tried to reassure her but, he himself knew that something like this was going to be on her mind all day.

Gwen slowly nods her head the feeling of anxiety wasn't going away as she thought about every worst possible scenario. She couldn't defend her self now if she needed too. She was eight months pregnant, and couldn't even see her feet never mind fight someone.

"Listen Gwen, why don't you just take that day. It's a lot of mental stress on you." He tells her his tone softening.

Gwen looks up at him and nods her head "Yea, I think I am going to go home. Let me just pack up my things" she says. Grey nods his head and sighs as he watches her leave.

He picks up his phone when his office was empty and dials Tim.

Gwen gets to her desk and packs up her things as she is done with work for the day. She couldn't bother to finish her last shift. The only thing on her mind was Jacob.

Gwen's phone starts to ring she looks down at her phone and sees Tamara's name on the screen. Her anxiety never goes away as she answered the call. Her heart raises as she hears her voice.

"Tamara? Is everything okay?" She asks. She grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder.

"Uh, Gwen there's a man at the door he says you're a long term friend of his. He keeps telling me to open the door" Tamara says her voice holding a slight panic.

Gwen's eyes widen and she speed walks to her car. She throws her stuff in, and speeds off to her house.

"Tamara listen, whatever you do. Don't answer the door. I'm on my way" she says.

**
Tim looks down at his phone as he was in his new office. He had just finished a raid and was now doing paperwork.

"Grey, what's up?" He asks. He shuffles the paperwork to the side. He hears him sigh "It's Gwen, I sent her home for the day. Jacob Porter was released from prison yesterday" he tells him.

Tim's eyes widen as he grabs his keys off of his desk. "Where is she now?" He asks opening the door to his office. The only thing on his mind was Gwen and Benjamin.

"I sent her home ten minutes ago. You should go check on her" he says. Tim nodded his head "Thanks" he says before hanging up.

**
When Gwen arrived to the house her heart immediately dropped when she sees the front door open. She grabs her gun out of her holster and goes up the front steps.

"Tamara?" She yells as she enters the house. Rent was no where to be found. Gwen's eyes widen when she makes her way into the kitchen. She tried to keep a straight face. She sees Tamara looking scared as she stood on the side. Jacob was in the kitchen holding a sleeping Ben.

His evil eyes met her blue ones as a sinister smirk grows onto his face.

"Gwen, look at you. So beautiful you haven't changed a bit. Besides the growing belly you have" he looks down at the sleeping baby in his arms "Oh he is so cute, he looks just like you" his eyes lock back onto hers as she watched his every move "You know, I couldn't wait until we started a family together. Imagine that? Two little Jacob's running around. It would've been great" he says with a smile.

Gwen's gun never leaves her hands as it's aimed to his head. He smirks as he walks over to her "Is that anyway to greet me? After all I missed you so much Gwen" he says stopping in front of her.

Gwen's eyes begin to well up as she thinks about the dark memories. She looks at Ben "Give me my baby" she says harshly.

Jacob laughs as his fingers reach out to touch a strand of her blonde hair. She flinches when she feels his fingers caress her cheek  "You're so beautiful Gwen, we could've had it all" he says.

Gwen harshly pulls away and grabs Benjamin from Jacob. "You hit me, and beat me we lost our baby because of you" she says harshly.

Tamara slowly walks over to Gwen standing behind her. His eyes darken "I loved you Gwen, now you're here starting a new life with someone" he starts off before he smirks "We can build a new life together Gwen. I've changed" he says to her. Gwen rolls her eyes "You, are a psychopath. You were idolizing Rosalind, and working with Caleb" she says harshly.

She could hear the sirens approaching as she slowly started to feel relieved. Jacob's eyes darken "I had no choice Gwen, Rosalind inspired me so much" he says with a laugh.

Before he could get another word in Tim rushes through the door with his gun drawn, and the team behind him.

His eyes meet Gwen as he instantly relaxes. Relieved to see no injuries "Freeze LAPD, Jacob Porter you're under arrest" he grabs his arms harshly and places his cuffs on his wrists.

Jacob smirks at Gwen "I'll see you next time Gwen" he says before looking up at Tim "You got yourself a good fuck there. She's amazing right?" He says with a smirk.

Tim's eyes darken as he roughly grabs his collar "Tim, don't do it. It's not worth it" Gwen says to him. She looks at her ex "Rot in prison Jacob" she says watching as he was handed over to Lucy.

Tim walks over to Gwen and immediately envelopes her into a hug as she relaxes.

"Are you okay?" He asks her, he pulls away and looks at her face, and then down at Ben. His hands reach out to touch her bump as he feels his baby girl kicking.

She nods "I'm fine" she turns to Tamara "Are you okay? You did the right thing" she calls her over and brings her into a hug.

Tamara nods "Yeah, what a creep he is" Tamara says with a scoff. Gwen laughs and looks around the room "Where's Remy?" She asks.

Tim looks at the front door "Nolan has him. He was down the street" Gwen nods with a relieving sigh. Her head leans against Tim's chest as he holds Ben.

"What a great last day" she says sarcastically.

Finally an update on this book! I hope you all like it! Leave your comments below!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.4K 237 20
Different stories of y/n and rookie characters. Most will be just friendly ones but if you want a romance one just ask. We'll see.
81.7K 2.3K 16
When of all of LA's Finest cross over. 9-1-1, The Rookie, S.W.A.T
10.7K 302 9
"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Tim asked. "Yes, I want to stay!" "I want to be where you are, you are my safe place!" Kira said. Tim Bradford x...
203K 3.1K 51
In which a detective asks to return to patrol work, the reason unknown to anyone. Madison "Maddy" Hale was a detective. She graduated the academy wi...