The Next World Monarch

By JohtoAmour64

10 years have passed since Ash Ketchum became the World Monarch. There have been many challengers that have t... More

Chapter 1: Jaydin Silver
Chapter 2: Seven Years Later
Chapter 3: Mega Evolution
Chapter 4: Lumiose City
Chapter 5: Jaydin vs Clemont
Chapter 6: Leaving Kalos
Chapter 7: Aloha to the Alola
Chapter 8: Enrollment
Chapter 9: The Start of Something New
Chapter 10: School Escapades
Chapter 11: Proclamation for Examination
Chapter 12: Is This a Date?!
Chapter 13: Jaydin's Secret
Chapter 14: Field Trip to Paldea
Chapter 15: Gotta Catch a Paldea Pokemon!
Chapter 16: Midterm Mayhem
Chapter 18: A Birthday Worth Celebrating
Chapter 19: Aether Foundation Grand Prix
Chapter 20: Round I
Chapter 21: Round II
Chapter 22: The Finals

Chapter 17: Shadow

121 7 6
By JohtoAmour64

The entire area was covered in darkness. The only sounds were the wind echoing around the forest. A storm was starting to approach where he was walking. He wasn't particularly scared of the location he was in, as he'd sometimes prefer it that way. However, one thing he couldn't handle, was being to close to bright lights.

He heard the sound of thunder booming in the distance, meaning that lightning will begin as well. He ran to find a place to hide from the incoming storm.

He situated himself under a tree just as the rain started to pour down. He hoped the storm would pass by quickly. The storm slowly got worse and worse. The thunder started getting closer and louder. He shut his eyes tightly, hoping no lightning would strike near him. For a while nothing had happened.

He opened his eyes again. Suddenly a lightning bolt struck the tree he was under. This caused a bright light to flash in front of him. For a brief moment he saw a creature colored yellow with multiple floating appendages and multicolored eyes and a dragon like head. It let out a roar as thunder boomed and flashes of light intensified.

Marshadow shot up as he breathed fast. He looked around, seeing he was still in Jaydin and Reeka's dorm room. He saw Jaydin and Zoroark sleeping soundly next to him. He looked out the small window and saw the stars in the sky, which had no clouds in it.

'It was just a bad dream' he thought as he let out a sigh of relief.

He laid back down and snuggled up to Jaydin. He slowly drifted back to sleep.

The sun finally made its way up the Alolan horizon. Everyone slowly started to wake up. Jaydin saw Marshadow was clinging to him again. After seeing how many times Zoroark has clung to him in the morning, he knew why he was doing it.

'He had a bad dream...' Jaydin thought.

He gently stroked the top of his head. This made him start to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jaydin smiling at him.

"Good morning buddy" he said.

"Morning Jaydin..." he said tiredly.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Jaydin asked him with concern.

Marshadow looked sad as he buried his head into Jaydin's chest. This confirmed it for Jaydin.

"Hey it's okay buddy, it was just a bad dream" Jaydin said as he continued to stroke his head.

By this point Zoroark started to wake up. She saw Jaydin stroking Marshadow's head, said Pokemon looking sad. She knew what this meant. She offered to comfort Marshadow so Jaydin could shower and put on his uniform. Jaydin thanked Zoroark and handed her Marshadow. Zoroark's motherly instincts activated as soon as he entered her arms.

After showering and putting on his uniform, Reeka went to shower next. Jaydin returned to his Pokemon and saw the girls consoling Marshadow. Reeka's Pokemon were nearby and had sad faces as Marshadow shed a few tears. Duraludon came up to Jaydin.

"He had that nightmare again" he said with sadness.

Jaydin grew sad upon hearing that. He instantly knew what nightmare Duraludon was referring to.

'It makes sense why he's so afraid of that Pokemon. After all, it's practically everything that could harm a Pokemon like him' Jaydin thought.

Reeka emerged from the bathroom. She saw all the Pokemon around Marshadow.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Marshadow had a nightmare, the one that scares him the most" Jaydin answered.

Reeka immediately grew sad and concerned. She went over to them and asked if she could hold him. The girls allowed it and handed him to Reeka.

Reeka held Marshadow like he was a baby. "Marshadow...I won't ask what the nightmare was about, but if you ever need someone to talk to about your fears, I'll be there to listen in a heartbeat. I also know what it's like to be scared of something that plagues your nightmares. I'm sure Jaydin has said stuff like this to you already, but I'll also be there to say it to you as well" she said in a soothing voice with a smile and her eyes closed.

Marshadow was surprised to hear all that. He once again felt the same warmth he only got from Jaydin. He nuzzled into Reeka's chest as she rubbed his back.

"Thank you...Reeka..." he said with an emotional tone.

"You're welcome sweetie" she said.

The two pulled apart. They smiled while blushing. Marshadow then nuzzled his cheek against Reeka's, making her giggle.

Everyone watched with amazement and happy smiles. All of Jaydin's Pokemon became overwhelmed with cuteness overload at seeing the two interact. Reeka's Pokemon smiled happily and experienced cuteness overload as well.

Zoroark and Greninja watched with their claws/webbed hands over their respective chests. It warmed their hearts seeing Reeka showcasing how much she cares about Marshadow.

'She's the one...' they both thought.

Jaydin watched with a soft smile. It made him so happy seeing Marshadow having that facial expression, not to mention seeing Reeka show so much care for him.

While everyone was touched by this, the one who was most affected by this was Pikachu. To her, she saw Reeka comforting her while she was still a Pichu. Something about that made her heart skip a beat, not to mention how cute Marshadow looked at the end. This made her blush and confused about said blushing.

After a few minutes everyone calmed down. Jaydin and Reeka recalled everyone except Zoroark and Pikachu and headed out.

When they entered homeroom all their other classmates minus Barbara, which were 17 of them, came up to them.

"Did you guys hear the news?" One of them asked.

"News? What news?" Jaydin asked.

"There's gonna be a huge announcement next week, and it'll be from a special guest" they said with excitement.

"Special guest? Do we know who?" Reeka asked curiously.

"No, but there's tons of rumors going around about who it'll be. Some say it might be Ash while others say it might be Diantha or another person like her" one of the students answered.

This made Jaydin and Reeka very interested. However rumors are rumors, so they'll take everything with a grain of salt for now. Jaydin's group started to walk towards their desks but the 5 other girls in the class suddenly appeared in front of Reeka.

"Hey Reeka, can we talk to you for a sec?" One of them asked.

Reeka looked at Jaydin, who nodded. Reeka walked with the girls to a spot away from the others. Once far enough away, one of them spoke.

"So um, we know it was sudden and we kinda put you on the spot yesterday, but we really are sorry for how we've treated you up until now" one of them said with a guilty face.

"Yeah. Honestly I have no idea why we did it in the first place. After all, you didn't even do anything wrong" another said.

Reeka and Pikachu were shocked by these words. It was true that she didn't expect them to apologize to her yesterday out of nowhere, making her feel a little overwhelmed, but she still meant what she said to them.

"So, could we all be friends for real now?" One of them asked.

Reeka blushed a little being asked that. After calming herself down, she finally spoke.

"If...if you're okay with having a friend like me, I'd like to be friends with you all too" she said shyly.

All the girls let out breaths as they smiled. They pulled Reeka and Pikachu into a group hug.

"Thank you Reeka! We'll be great friends to you" one of them said happily.

After separating, Reeka thought of something that made her feel a little embarrassed.

"U-Um, I know this sounds rude, b-but could you t-tell me your n-names again?" She asked with a guilty expression.

The girls didn't feel offended. After all, all they ever did was be mean to her and shot her jealous glares.

"I'm Kylee, and this is Alyssa, Sophia, Hailea and Ellen" Kylee said.

The other girls did their greetings. Jaydin saw them getting along and smiled.

"It's great seeing Reeka getting along with everyone" he said.

"Yeah. Just don't get jealous" Zoroark said with a playful nudge.

"Jealous? About what?" He asked with confusion.

Zoroark just sighed. "Nothing" she said.

Barbara rolled up to Jaydin.

"Getting Damian's ass kicked by her has gained other people's respect for her" she said bluntly.

"I mean, who wouldn't admire someone for doing that" Jaydin said.

"You've admired her way before that though" Barbara said as she looked at him with her usual deadpan face.

"That's true, she's helped me a lot over these past few months, and I'm grateful for all of that" Jaydin said.

'So dense' 'so dense!!!' Barbara and the Pokemon thought at the same time.

Damian was off to the side. He observed Reeka chatting with the girls with pure hatred and jealousy.

Eventually Mallow and Tsareena came in, the latter holding a small stack of papers. This made everyone take their seats.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good rest from all your exams yesterday. And speaking of, I have your grades for your exams. Like last time, I'll call you up one by one" Mallow said.

All the students got their scores back one by one. Some were relieved while others were disappointed. Like last time, Jaydin, Reeka and Barbara held their grades against their chests. Barbara revealed hers first. Half had an A- and the other half had a B+. She had 4 stars on her battle exam.

"Those are very great grades Barbara" Jaydin praised.

Barbara blushed as she flashed two peace signs with her usual deadpan facial expression.

It was Jaydin's turn next. To nobody's surprise, it showed straight As and 5 stars on his battle test.

"No surprise there" Barbara said.

Jaydin chuckled as he scratched his nose. He thanked her regardless.

It was finally Reeka's turn. She was nervous at first but revealed her grades. It had one A, a couple A- and a few B+. She also had 5 stars on her battle exam. She and Pikachu blushed and smiled brightly as they let out a breath.

"You got better grades than last time" Jaydin said.

"Jaydin is rubbing off on you" Barbara said with no filter in her choice of words.

Reeka blushed but Jaydin didn't seem to get it. Damian tried to hide his sheet containing his scores but it suddenly grew a pink outline and flew out of his hands. It landed in Zoroark's glowing pink claws, who then handed it to Jaydin. The two looked at it and were surprised.

"Wait, for real?" Jaydin said.

"I never thought I'd see it" Reeka said with surprise.

His sheet showed a few Bs and a couple C+s. His battle score had 1 star and a "see me after school" written next to it in Principal Lillie's handwriting.

"I knew he was a dumbass but this just makes it more obvious" Zoroark said.

"I'd say this is karma for sure" Pikachu said.

Jaydin and Reeka looked up at Damian again.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen" Jaydin taunted.

Zoroark, Reeka and Pikachu had to hold in their laughter. Damian came up and snatched the paper out of Jaydin's hands.

"This is just a minor setback! You got that?! I'll win against all you losers next time and get the top spot that I deserve! All of you are just stepping stones on my path to greatness!" He said with anger.

Everyone, including all the girls who used to fawn over him, looked at him with annoyance. Damian stormed out of the classroom after that.

"Y'know, ever since Jaydin joined our class I'm finally starting to not like Damian anymore" Kylee said.

"No kidding, he's definitely acting like an asshole" Ellen said.

"Honestly, what did any of us even see in him?" Hailea said.

The first bell finally rang. Jaydin and Reeka said goodbye to Barbara and went to their respective first classes.

Things were more or less the same for all of the morning classes. During P.E. however, an obstacle course had been set up.

"Alright kids, today you'll be participating in an obstacle course test. You and one of your Pokemon will go through it and must cross the finish line together. Also you are not allowed to use any Flying types. You will also be timed on this as well" the teacher explained.

"Is there a prize for someone who gets the best time?" One student asked.

"Whoever gets the best time will receive this" the teacher said as he revealed an object in his hand.

It was a gold colored stopwatch that appeared to be some kind of medal.

"Nothing too flashy, as knowing all of your ages, it's more of an item to show off to everyone" the teacher said with brutal honesty.

All the students lightly grunted, knowing he had hit the nail on the head. The teacher gave them all 5 minutes to prepare. Jaydin was standing with Zoroark and Greninja while Reeka had Pikachu and Meltan on her shoulders and was holding Charcadet in her arms.

"Who are you gonna pick Jaydin? Is it Zoroark?" Reeka asked.

"I asked her, but she declined, so I'm gonna go with Greninja" Jaydin replied. Zoroark nodded with confirmation in Jaydin's answer. Greninja looked calm and collected on the outside but was internally shaking with excitement.

"Ah okay, well I bet Greninja would appreciate that too" Reeka said.

"And you? Are you gonna go with Pikachu?" Jaydin asked.

Reeka shook her head. "I'm gonna go with Charcadet. Pikachu isn't the biggest fan of stuff like these." Pikachu agreed with that statement.

They all formed a line. One by one a student ran with their selected Pokemon. The teacher wrote down all of their times.

Damian then went. He tried to rally the girls up but they didn't seem interested. He let out his Lycanroc and the two started the obstacle course. The teacher wrote down his time and a few other things.

It was finally Jaydin's turn. He and Greninja were about to start but was stopped by the teacher, who told him to wait for a minute. After about ten minutes the teacher came back and said the two could start now.

"What was that about?" Zoroark asked to no one in particular.

"Maybe the teacher just needed to check something real quick?" Pikachu guessed.

Reeka had a worried look about the whole situation.

Jaydin and Greninja got into a starting position. They closed their eyes and took a few breaths. They shot their eyes open as the two started to run side by side. They moved in perfect sync, both showing off their mastery of parkour, although Greninja's was a little faster than Jaydin's. At one point Greninja got in front of Jaydin and lifted him in the air  once he placed his foot on her webbed hand. Jaydin performed a front flip over a long bar while Greninja slid under it on her back. Jaydin's feet landed against Greninja's, the latter proceeded to push Jaydin up towards the top of the climbing wall. Jaydin managed to extend his arm towards Greninja as he got higher into the air. Greninja used her tongue to latch onto Jaydin's arm. Jaydin thrusted his arm upward to help pull her up faster. Once at the top, Greninja picked up Jaydin and jumped onto a large wire and slid down towards the ground. Once on the ground, she released Jaydin from her arms and the two made a mad dash towards the finish line.

After crossing it, they started breathing heavily as sweat dripped down their heads. They looked at each other and grinned while still breathing heavily. They high fived each other, their respective hands passed by each other after making contact.

All their classmates applauded them for their performance.

"Those two were in perfect sync with each other" one of them said.

"They must have a really strong bond" another said.

Reeka could attest to that, after all, she lives with Jaydin and by extension Greninja. She's seen their strong bond every day. This motivated her and Charcadet to do their best as well.

The two were the last ones to go. They were laser focused on getting the best time possible. The two worked surprisingly well, getting through each obstacle with little difficulty, granted not as flashy as Jaydin and Greninja, but both Reeka and Charcadet were already athletic. Charcadet had also taken an interest in practicing parkour, which Greninja and Zoroark helped teach her. The two finally crossed the finish line and were breathing heavily, Charcadet groaned as she face planted onto the ground. Reeka picked her up and praised her for her improvement, which made Charcadet blush but thanked her trainer regardless.

After everyone had finished the teacher projected everyone's times and it showed Jaydin and Greninja had the best time. Greninja hugged Jaydin as she cheered. She came back to her senses and let go of him while blushing in embarrassment, to which Jaydin found a little funny, but praised her for her performance. This of course made her internally squeal from his words.

Reeka and Charcadet saw they were in 2nd, only a few seconds slower than Jaydin and Greninja. This made them happy and they accepted their placement with gusto.

Damian saw his name at the bottom and saw it read DNF, which confused him.

"Hey, Teacher, why don't I have a time projected?" He asked with a little anger.

"Principal Lillie will tell you after school today" the Teacher answered.

All the other classmates let out an "oooooo!!" Which made Damian glare at all of them.

The bell for lunch finally rang. All the students were walking towards the main cafeteria until an announcement was heard over the speakers.

"Attention all students, the latest Student Ranks have been posted in your group's main building" Lillie said.

"Shall we go check it out?" Jaydin asked Reeka.

"Sure, I'm curious to see how everyone did" Reeka said.

Jaydin, Zoroark, Reeka and Pikachu headed towards the Intermediate Group's main building. Once there, they saw a bunch of students gathered around the huge wall that displayed the rank of every Intermediate and Upperclassman student.

The four looked at the top 10.

10th: Megan Opie

9th: Tom McDonaldson

8th: Barbara Phillips

7th: Reeka Amana

6th: Nori Wakefield

5th: Ameri Babyls

4th: Matt Corey

3rd: Kate Davidson

2nd: Evan Shaywald

1st: Jaydin Silver

Jaydin and Zoroark smiled happily seeing the former maintain his top rank. Reeka was speechless at first, trying to process what she was looking at.

"I'm...7th? I-...I ranked up again...?" She said as her eyes became watery.

Jaydin saw it too and was also very happy.

"Congrats Reeka, you deserve that new spot" he said with a smile.

"I ranked up too you know" Barbara said, surprising Jaydin.

"Barbara?! You startled me" Jaydin said.

"Sorry" she said apologetically.

Jaydin quickly forgave her and congratulated her as well, to which she flashed two peace signs with her trademark deadpan expression.

Damian was off to the side and saw he was now ranked 27th. This only fueled the already raging inferno in him.

After finding out their ranks Jaydin's group went to get lunch. After sitting down Reeka let out Charcadet and Meltan. Pikachu and Charcadet ate their food while Meltan ate the special candies that Reeka gives him.

Lunch eventually ended and Reeka recalled Meltan and Charcadet. She and Jaydin waved goodbye to Barbara as they all headed to their respective classes.

Jaydin and Reeka were sitting in their Pokemon History class waiting for their teacher to show up. The door opened but instead of their teacher walking in it was Professor Kukui.

"Hello kiddos, I'll be filling in for your teacher today" he said.

Everyone in the class grew excited upon seeing him. Jaydin and Reeka were excited and intrigued as well.

"Today will be a special lecture. It'll be on an event that happened in Alola 10 years ago" Kukui began.

He turned on the holo projector. An image of a Pokemon appeared. It was golden yellow and had floating appendages around it.

Reeka and Pikachu were among the group who were intrigued by this. Jaydin and Zoroark however were not as enthusiastic about that certain Pokemon.

"What is that Pokemon Professor?" One student asked.

"This Pokemon was said to be related to the Ultra Beasts, and was theorized to have resided in a different dimension than ours. It was known as—" Kukui started to say.

"Necrozma" Jaydin blurted out accidentally. Everyone looked at him with surprise. He had a facial expression that appeared to be out of worry. "Ultra...Necrozma."

"Oh no...!" Zoroark whispered with the same worried expression as her trainer.

"Jaydin?" Reeka asked as she looked at him with concern.

"Um, yes, that's correct" Kukui said as he too grew concerned by how Jaydin answered. "This Pokemon was also known as The Blinding One. 10 years ago it emerged into our dimension and started to reek havoc on Alola. Fortunately our first generation of Ultra Guardians managed to put a stop to it before it did too much harm. It has also been 10 years since it returned to its dimension" Kukui explained further.

Jaydin and Zoroark were barely paying attention, still trying to get over seeing that Pokemon again. They didn't say it out loud, but both of them already knew.

'Sorry Professor, but...' Jaydin said internally.

'It hasn't been 10 years' Zoroark said internally.

For the first time in the whole semester, Jaydin didn't pay attention in class. His mind couldn't stop thinking about Kukui mentioning Ultra Necrozma.

He closed his eyes as a memory flashed in his mind.

Jaydin brought a scared Marshadow back into the cave where he and Zoroark were taking shelter in. Marshadow still looked shaken up from the lightning bolt striking the tree he was hiding under.

"Are you okay? You didn't get struck did you?" A 7 year old Jaydin asked with concern.

Marshadow looked up at him, fear still plastered on his face.

"I-I...I saw..." Marshadow whispered.

Just then the three heard a roar coming from the sky. They looked up and saw a yellow glowing creature high in the sky.

"What...is that?" Zoroark asked with fear. She had only evolved the other day and still carried the fear she had as a Zorua.

"Ultra...Necrozma...!" Marshadow whispered in terror.

Ultra Necrozma seemed to be looking around, like it was trying to find something. It suddenly shifted its gaze in the direction of the cave opening the three were hiding in. It let out another roar as it began to fly towards the cave.

"IT'S GONNA KILL ME!!" Marshadow screamed.

Jaydin was terrified as well, but his desire to protect Marshadow overpowered that fear. He picked up Marshadow again and ran out of the cave with Zoroark close behind. It was still pouring rain but the two didn't care. They looked behind them but Ultra Necrozma wasn't there. They stopped running and scanned the sky, but saw nothing. It was like it just disappeared into thin air. Regardless, they kept running away until they found a new safe area to rest.

Jaydin opened his eyes again. He let out light breathes to calm himself down. He suddenly felt Zoroark's claws grip his arm. He looked and saw she had the exact same look of anxiety on her face as he did.

The class eventually ended. Jaydin and Zoroark got up faster than Reeka and Pikachu. Kukui gently placed his hand on Jaydin's shoulder.

"Are you alright Jaydin? The way you reacted to seeing Ultra Necrozma greatly concerned me" he said with worry.

Jaydin didn't say anything, nor did he move. Reeka and Pikachu were growing even more concerned by his behavior.

"...it's none of your business" Jaydin said.

He pushed Kukui's hand off his shoulder and walked away with Zoroark. This shocked Reeka greatly, as she has never seen Jaydin act like this. Reeka ran up to catch up to Jaydin and Zoroark. Kukui was surprised as well, but chose not to go after him for more answers.

"Jaydin! Hey wait up" Reeka called out.

Jaydin and Zoroark stopped but didn't turn around. Reeka didn't know what to say at first but eventually found her words.

"It...has something to do with that nightmare right? I didn't ask at the time because I thought it would cause stress but i-if you could tell me a little bit more about it, m-maybe I could help you" Reeka asked shyly.

Jaydin didn't say anything at first. After what seemed like an eternity for Reeka, Jaydin finally spoke up.

"We've seen it before...it was a memory that still lingers in us...it was...terrifying..." Jaydin said as his arms shook.

"You-...you saw it before?" Reeka asked with surprise.

"Yeah...it was a few years ago when we saw it. We were confused what it was at first, but for some reason he knew, but he hasn't said much about it since it happened" Jaydin explained, not saying Marshadow's name to avoid anyone else hearing it. Reeka knew what he was doing so it didn't confuse her at all.

"So that nightmare he had this morning..." Reeka said as it finally clicked.

"Yeah...it was of that day..." Jaydin answered, confirming her assumption.

Reeka walked up beside Jaydin. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"I...I meant what I said to him...you know that right?" She said.

Jaydin placed his hand on top of her's.

"Yeah...I know..." he said.

Reeka suddenly started to blush intensely as she finally realized what she was doing. She immediately pulled her hand away.

"S-S-Sorry, I-I d-didn't mean to just t-t-touch your s-s-shoulder l-like that!" She stuttered.

"It's fine, I'm not mad. I...actually kinda appreciate it" Jaydin said as he finally looked at her. He gave her a soft smile as proof of his words. This made Reeka smile as her face grew slightly more red.

"That memory...it still scares us a little, well, him more than me and Zoroark" Jaydin said, Zoroark shyly nodding in confirmation.

"Well...I'll always be there for him if he ever needs me" Reeka said.

"Thanks Reeka, from all of us" Jaydin said.

"A-Anything for my b-best friend" Reeka said with a bashful smile.

Jaydin smiled, as did Zoroark. Pikachu was the most concerned, which confused her why it affected her to such an extent.

"Let's get to our next class then" Jaydin said.

Reeka nodded. They all left for their next class. Unbeknownst to the group, a certain somebody had been eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So that's it huh? This gives me an idea" Damian said with a wicked grin.

The rest of the day went by fast. It was finally 8th period, which was training. There were two areas, one outside the main gymnasium and one inside, the latter was where Jaydin's group resided in. They were currently chatting with a few of their homeroom classmates.

"Has anyone heard anything else about the rumored special announcement?" Sophia asked.

"No, it's been pretty hush hush" a boy whose name was Lloyd.

"I doubt any information will leak, so I think it's best to just wait for now" a boy whose name was Harry said.

"It must be more important than we think it is if nothing else has been revealed" Barbara said.

"Good point, I think it is best to just wait until an official announcement is made" Jaydin said.

Everyone nodded in agreement. All of a sudden the lights all went out, surprising everyone.

"W-What's going on?!" Reeka said.

"A blackout?" Jaydin guessed.

Before anyone could make any more guesses, a flash erupted, causing everyone to shield their eyes. Once it died down, everyone looked and gasped in shock.

"Th-That's...Ultra Necrozma!!" Reeka said as she shook with fear.

All the girls screamed in fear as they held each other. All the boys were frozen from shock. Other students started to run away in fear. Jaydin and Zoroark were momentarily stunned. It didn't last as they were the first ones to realize that something was off.

"Something's not right about it" Zoroark said.

"Yeah, isn't it kinda..." Jaydin said.

"Small" Zoroark finished.

Jaydin realized it. 'Now that I think about it, the one we saw was way bigger than this. So that means...'

"J-Jaydin! W-We gotta get out of here!" Reeka yelled as she tried to get Jaydin to move.

"...it's not real" Jaydin said.

"What? What do you mean?" Reeka asked with confusion.

"The one we saw was a lot bigger than this" Jaydin answered.

"S-So...it's a fake?" Reeka said.

Zoroark was looking around for anything out of the ordinary. Her eyes suddenly landed on a small dot in the corner where the doorway that leads deeper into the building was located. She made her way over to it. She eventually found a small projector that was emitting light.

"Bingo" she said to herself. She pressed the OFF button and sure enough, 'Ultra Necrozma' disappeared instantly. She hit the light switch that was next to it and all the lights came on.

"What happened? Where did Ultra Necrozma go?" Alyssa asked.

"It wasn't real, it was just a projection" Jaydin answered.

"Wait...so that means...we all got pranked?" Lloyd asked.

"Well it sure as hell wasn't a funny one!" Sophia said angrily.

"But who did it?" Harry asked to no one in particular.

No one knew, however Jaydin and Reeka had their suspicions. Damian was hiding nearby. He was disappointed that his scare tactic didn't seem to work on Jaydin.

"Damn! Why didn't it work? He said it scared him, so how did he figure it out so easily?" He asked himself. He snuck away to avoid getting caught.

Zoroark returned to Jaydin and was thanked by everyone for ending the so called prank. Teachers suddenly came running in but were confused by what was going on. Jaydin explained what had happened, saying someone was behind it but they didn't know who it was. The teachers left but said they would open up an investigation into the matter.

With that issue now resolved, the school day had finally ended. Jaydin and the others left and returned to their dorm room.

They let everyone out. They all had a knowing look when they saw Jaydin's and Zoroark's faces. Marshadow started to grow emotional again.

Jaydin and Reeka hugged him together as the others gathered around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 158 10
"When everyone believes ya, what that like?" In which Arizona James makes it her mission to Be the first women to be drafted into the NHL. It all has...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
224K 7.9K 70
A DNF story This is set in the future in 2047. One day George (A beta male) gets an interview for minecraft coding. A once in a life time opportunity...
55K 1.1K 17
«COMPLETED» Hey if you're just going by seeing just 17 chapters then please check it out it's over now... I've completed it... _ NarutoxYugito Naruyu...