๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 4

Bonus Chapter 3

11K 410 55
By unholy__0

"Baby, I didn't even-" I glare at him, shutting him up instantly.

"You never listen to me" I pout crossing my Arms.

"My love, I don't listen to anyone, except you." He pulls me into his chest, gently.

These past few months , he'd been very gentle and careful with me. I feel his warm tatted hand on my belly, caressing it.

I am 4 months pregnant. I smile recalling the day when I told Dari about it. He cried for a whole week.

We were in Monaco when I found out I'm pregnant.he had some business with Lucian so Dari flew us over to Monaco. Lucian is one of the scariest guys I've ever met but he was still so respectful and warm with me.

I am sure Dari threatened him.

I also found out that Lucian is also involved in the mafia. He's one of the most trained and brilliant assassins and the modboss. But I know he is a cutie potato.

"I love you so much Mama" Dari pecks my exposed tummy, running his fingers along my bump. I smile, leaning back into him.

"I can't wait to meet you my sunshine" He whispered to himself.

He had been extremely cautious these past few months, he doesn't even go to his office unless it's extremely important. He's put all the burden on Zane and saint while he stays with me. Poor them.

"Y'know, Sometimes I feel like beating you so much" I say randomly muching on the food he feeds me.

I know it's his trick to get me to eat. Ever since I've been pregnant, I have way too many mood swings, sometimes I feel bad for Dari but he never complains.

Even when I refuse to eat food, he distracts me by his talks and starts feeding me. He is smart like that.

"You can do that baby" He pecks my lips once before feeding me the fruits.

"Yo bitches!" I hear my husband sign in distress. Sainty stood at the door, leaning against it.....with a Mickey mouse costume on?

"I'm never talking to you again!" He yells at Dari, putting his hands on his waist, I giggle.

He looks so funny.

"You like it baby?" Dari whispered in my ear, his hot minty breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Y'know what. I hate you! Rev, y'know what did he do? I was just telling him how you like Mickey mouse And he! He made me wear it....do you realise how hot it is? Like I'm standing wearing this gaint thing and I can't even move"

I laugh even more as he complains, it's too funny watching him stand with his hands on his hips as he he let's his frustration out.

"Wow....both husband and wife are crazy!" He shakes his head again and I hold my tummy, as I feel something....a kick?

"What's wrong baby?" He asked when he feels me freeze. Sainty too, removes the mask and makes his way to our bed, a worried expression on his face.

"It....it kicked" I mumble lowly.

"WHAT THE FUCK? Oh my god! OH SHIT. Saint get the car ready, our baby is coming....Oh no I'm gonna faint . Call two Ambulances I'm getting a heartattack....i don't even have the baby bag ready....Oh-"

He stops as saint smacks him on the head and suddenly,..... suddenly everything goes silent.

Sainty realises what he had just done and quickly stands ten feet away from us.

"Did...you just-" he was stopped When Sainty chirped clapping his hands together,

"OH MY GOD!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR? THE BABY KICKED! I wanna feel it too" He brings his hand to my tummy only to be pushed back by my husband, glaring at him

"Get your dirty ass hands away from my baby and wife. Only I get to feel it" I giggle leaning against my husband's chest.

I feel his muscular abs under me , suddenly I feel hot. Woah baby.

"Whatever Rev loves me more anyway. So does the baby, I'm his cool uncle" he poked his tongue at my husband who was ready to jump at him but I stop him,

"Come on, give me your hand" I ask for his hand.

My husband had a worried expression on his face, His brows were furrowed and I press them, as I don't like the crease

"What...what if I hurt our Pumpkin?" He asked so gently that it almost made me melt,

"You can never" I grab my hand, interwining with mine and put it on my tummy.

"Now stay" I command, closing my eyes.

"Merda!" He jerks after a few seconds when he feels the kick.

"My little pumpkin is so energetic already...I can't wait to meet you sunshine " He kissed my forehead, wrapping his hands around me.

I love him so much. He makes me feel like home. I am someone's home. The love Dari and I share is beyond words. I feel alive when I'm with him. A look at his face and my day can never go bad. The love he shares with me is passionate, intense, unconditional. It is bewitching.

The little things he does, patting my hips to gain my attention, brushing my hair when I don't feel like getting up, removing my makeup if I fall asleep first, making sure I have three meals a day, massaging my feet when they get swollen, bringing me flowers every week, writing me letters.

I love him. Love him like oxygen.

"Pay attention baby" I feel a gentle pat on my thigh. I look up at him and he moves himself, laying me on the bed, he takes a seat next to me.

"It's 11pm already. Time for your massage" I smile at him, taking his beautiful face in my hands, I kiss him.

He does it everyday. Dari knows that my feet are extremely swollen due to pregnancy, i often cry about it. He once found me crying in the corridor when I couldn't reach the bathroom,

Since then he always carries me around.

He massages my feet with warm oil every night, kissing me better.

"Sleep baby. It's been a long day" he pecks my hair, turning the lights off and turning on some soft music.

My eyelids start to feel heavy but a deep velvety voice reaches my ears before I dozed off,

"My sunshine, please don't hurt mama too much. She's already in so much pain, hmm. Your papa and mama love you so much already. I am dying to meet you my sunshine, but please don't give pain to mama. I can't see her like this. She's so small and precious . Don't hurt her, yes baby? Dada loves you and I can't wait to meet you.... goodnight my world"

The love he has for me has saved me in every way a person can be saved. So this is love.

The love Mr. Simon always talked about.

Aren't they the cutest 😭

My babies have come so far.
Whose cutting onions?

Also, wait till their son/daughter makes appearance in Lucian's book😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.7K 57
Rain's life is turned upside down when her sister disappears and her father starts drinking too much. Her mother owes a lot of money to a dangerous M...
3.5M 78.5K 38
I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my...
94.9K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
719K 13.6K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...