What He Wanted (Book#1 of The...

By SiyaNavas

(Book#1 of 'The Runaway Club' but also can be read as stand alone). Ria Malhotra was done. If her parents tho... More

Chapter 1 : Elope to freedom
Chapter 2 : A strange meeting
Chapter 3 : To get to know more.
Chapter 4 : The breakfast orders
Chapter : 5 Banshee in a Ferrari
Chapter 6 : Post-Gucci Peace offering.
Chapter 7: Little Angel In Taffeta and The Frenchman
Chapter 8 : A Blast From The Past
Chapter 9 : Noble Knight and Her Steed
Chapter 10 : Getting Emotionally Attached to Food
Chapter 11 : One Almost-True Love
Chapter 12 : The Universal Answer to All Things Makeover
Chapter 13 : Traffic Rules for the Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 14 : Billionaire's girlfriend Jealousy
Chapter 15 : Losing A Grip
Chapter 17 : The Bed-Time Story
Chapter 18 : Punches? I Don't Think So!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 19 : The Playboy's Night Plans
Chapter 20 : The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie In A Jar
Chapter 21 : Seeing Red
Chapter 22 : Oh, look! How alike our sob stories are!
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 24 : Ohmigosh! Are those--?!
Chapter 25 : The Soon-to-be She-Hulk
Chapter 26 : Well Hello, Playboy!
Chapter 27: Shifting Mount Everest and Throwing A Tea Party In Venus
Chapter 28: Missed Me?
Chapter 29: Bugs Bunny
Chapter 30: We--he,er...him...I-I, you know?
31. My Perfect World
32. Brownie Points
Chapter 33: The Coffee Date
Chapter 34: DΓ©jΓ  vu Disaster
Chapter 35: Dead Weights and The Deserving
Chapter 36: On Either Sides Of The World
Chapter 37: Blind Eye and Traitors
Chapter 38: Prince Charming to Cinderella
Chapter 39: A Smuggled Heathen Goddess
Chapter 40: Limelight Virgin Arm Candy
Chapter 41: Hurricane Ria
~EPILOGUE~
Author's Note
Book#2
Announcement
Heyo-Mayo

Chapter 23 : Mr. Teddy is my husband and the Evil Potato is my sister-in-law

3.8K 128 0
By SiyaNavas

OHMIGOSH! WOULD YOU LOOK AT JON KORTAJARENA!

~Ria's POV~

*30 MINUTES LATER*

"Oooohhhhh...would ya look aa dat?" I slurred and doubled over on my stool, comlpetely wasted. I felt a pair of very, I mean very, strong arms steadying me from falling over. I saw Adam's beautiful face peering over mine as he pulled me up. I grinned broadly, I couldn't help but smile at his handsomeness. I saw him shake his handsome face and I suddenly felt protective. What if he lose his handsome face if he shake his head like that? I lurged forward, surprising him and grabbed his face on either side. I felt his short stubble plucking my fingertips as his blue eyes looked at mine with some unfathomable emotion. I shook my head vigouriously and pouted, "Don't go! I likeee your faaaceee!" Adam slowly untangled my hands from his face and planted me back in the chair.  

I grumbled and looked at him wearily as he sat back. When he sat down I swear I saw may bright, flowery lights around him, drifting like fireflies. It looked like a cheap 60' graphics. And then suddenly, there was three Adams. Really! Okay, I admit that two of them looked a bit blurred, otherwise they were exactly same. All three of them was drinking whiskey as well! My eyes widened.

"One..two..tree! Ohmigoshhhh!" I slurred as I stared at my three fingers in amazement.

"What's wrong Ria?" All the Adams asked simultaniously.

I looked at all three of them. Are they crazy? Don't any of the Adam see that his long lost twin is standing next to him? Stupid. Stupids!

"There is your-(hic)-twin theeree!"

All the Adams frowned. I felt so unhappy and disappointed that I leaned in for another drink. Suddenly, the middle Adam's hand shot out and grabbed my glass out of my reach. I frowned at all the Adams, even though the middle one was the only trouble maker.

"Great..I am fed up (hic) of one Adam and now..dere is tree of you?" I hiccuped.

"Tree?" 

"One..two..tree!" I spelled out for him so that he understood that I meant the number. How did he become so dumb?

 "You mean three?" Adam sighed and I nodded so hard that I fell off my stool. Adams reappeared and the middle Adam pulled me up on to my stool. "First off" Adam said standing in front of me, "You are drunk. Second off, I am just one Adam here." I frowned like a cat. 

"Liar! I swee you, you, you!" I said and pointed to all the Adam. All the Adam's sighed. And I sighed as well, feeling the warmth of his palms on my waist where there was no interfereance of clothes. The blurred spots behind Adam was getting blurrier and to add on to the effect, a few black spots were dancing with them. Then like those graphics they were, everything started spinning. Before I --- 

~Adam's POV~

Before she passed out on me!

 I heaved a sigh when Ria went limp in my arms and fell on to my chest. I must admit, it felt good. I smiled subtly as I kept a possesive hand on her back and pulled her closer to me. She made an inaudiable sound and snuggled closer to my chest. I knew I had to take her home as she was already gaining a lot of attention from the male folks around. A gang of bikers seemed to be particularly interested in her and whispered to each others, never leaving their eyes on Ria who was asleep on my chest. I immediately took my phone and dialed Anderson. He was positioned outside with two of my other bodygaurds, just in case. When he picked the call, I hurridly ordered him to bring my Aston Martin to the far end of the parking lot. I kept glancing at the bikers, who had dusted themselves off the cushions and skimpy dressed females. I dialed Aaron and pressed my iPhone to my ear as I protectively held Ria.

"Hey, man!" Aaron responded on the second ring, "Where the hell are you? You are missing out the fun!"

I heard a few female voices on the background. I watched the advancing bikers in the corner of my eyes. They had stopped and was talking..planning amongst each other, their gaze fixed on me. Of course, they want to take me down and get the prize sleeping on my chest.

"Aaron, I am going to pass." I said, hiding the urgency in my voice.

"What?! This early?" Aaron drawled and suddenly got alert. I could almost picture his jump up from the sea of females. "Man, you have a chick on you?" He asked quite seriously.

"Yes." I answered truthfully, once I heard the tone of his voice. Something is obviously wrong. I heard a rustle and the voices of the women diminshed. "Adam, a few tabloid freaks smelt us out. They are outside, kept back by my bodygaurds. If you go out now, I can almost picture you on every cheap magazines out in New York." Aaron stated as I kept checking out on the bikers in black leather, smoking. 

"Any way out?" I pressed further.

"Urgent, huh?" I heard Aaron snicker.

"Yes, urgent." I replied. It was the truth anyway. If we stay any longer, those scums may decide to attack.

"Alright, I got a plan." Aaron said and my senses perked.

"Go on."

"Okay, I am gonna create a distraction on the front door. So the wolves in the back door will grab their cheap cameras and rush there. Buddy you have approximately two minutes before they take back their positions. Got it?"

"Yeah. Timing?"

"Um, 12:50 now. Action in 12:53, yeah?"

"Done."

And we were done. We had been doing this since our university, when we were often identified by the papprazzi as the 'Spoilt Billionaire Sons' as both our fathers were the known businessmens in U.S. As soon as the call was disconnected, I dialed Anderson again to tell him to take positions in the back door out of the papprazzi's eyes. I steadied Ria and she slurred something again. She got up from the stool, hanging on my arms and stubbled forward. I watched the bikers advancing in full speed, sensing that we are moving. 

"No time for baby steps, Ria.." I murmmered, though I knew she had no idea the danger she was in. I took a deep breath and scooped her up in my arms. She readily let me do it and snuggled closer to me. Her vanilla and slightly alcoholic scent hit my nostills as she hook her hands on my neck. I could feel the testosterones rushing in my blood arteries, awaking a certain part of my male anatomy. Not now!  I shook the feeling away and started striding towards the VIP back enterance. I could hear heavy boot steps behind me. I checked my Rolex watch. 

12:53 pm. I looked forward and stode towards the dimlit backdoor and swung it open with by spare hand. I almost expected a flash of blinding white light of a camera but I was met with Anderson's grim face. I let go of the swing door and readjusted Ria in my arms. She shifted slowly and I had to supress a groan. She sensously kept her head next to my neck, so that her hot breath was fanning against the base of my neck. My mouth went dry and I could sense my vision dilating and my breath getting ragged. I know she is not aware of her doings but she is slowly killing me. I licked my lips and faced Anderson who stole glances at the woman on my arms.

"Four guys behind. Bikers. Stop them before they get to me and fast. We just have three more minutes tops." 

With that, I snatched my Aston Martin's key and strode towards the sleek black car parked at the end of the parking lot. I opened the back door and let Ria lie down. She fluidly slid out of me and my body seemed to crave the warmth that just left it. I watched her alluringly lying in the luxurious leather, her lips parted. I tore away my gaze from her. I grit my teeth in frustration and closed the door with a soft click. I strode over to the driver's side and yanked opened the door, before igniting the car. The Aston Martin hummed into life and before long we rolled out of the poorly lit bar.

It was 1:20 am by the time my Aston Martin slid next to my Ferrari on the parking lot of my penthouse. I took up Ria on to my arms again and Anderson came back with the two bodygaurds of mine in an SUV. "Sir, you need security in the penthouse?" Anderson asked, his eyes again trailing on Ria who comfortably snuggled on my chest. Isn't he 45 years old and have a wife and 2 kids back at home? I stared at him coldly, something that I was proud to inherit from my father. We froze people to death with our gaze. Anderson caught my icy look and averted his gaze.

"No, thank you. I can manage by myself." I said steely.

Anderson nodded and went back with the two towering bodygaurds following him like loyal puppies. I turned around on my heels, towards the penthouse. I swiped the keycard and entered my penthouse. I felt Ria stirr in my arms as I walked over to my room. I did not want her to be in the guest room, where I had brought countless women to spend nights with me. Somehow, she was special.

 I gently placed her on the white bed and she fell back comfortably. I propped a cushion and moved back. It was dangereous to be anywhere close to her. It was hard to control all what I felt for her when she was in close proximity to me. I sighed and ran my hands through my blonde hair again. I cast one last look at her sprawled body and turned back. I went over to the sofa and plopped myself on the plush leather. I switched on the T.V and opened a can of soda. I flicked through the channels to distract myself from the woman on my bed and I stopped suddenly when I saw a familiar face. 

There was Aaron on the screen, his tongue deep down a barely dressed woman who I identified as a lingerie model and his hands all over her. The scrolls underneth said, 'The NightLife Adonis was found tonight with his ex at a very infamous barjoint'. The stills where soon replaced with moving pictures, where Aaron his pushing his way though the crowd, the woman clinging on to him like a Koala on a eucalyptus branch. So this was the distraction he was talking about. I took my phone and dialed him.

 "The NightLife Adonis here." Aaron picked the call. 

"You back with that woman who threw a tantrum at your office?"I questioned him as I sipped the soda.

 "I saved your ass. That's it. I threw her out the car once around the curb. I got another hot chick around the other curb." Aaron answered in a monotone and I heard a few rustles.

"You are only man who finds a random hot chick around the curb and screw her." I joked. I heard a few more rustles and a few more. 

"You can't go to a girl and ask her if she has HIV-AIDS before you flirt with her, if that is what you are implying. That is why I spend hell a lot on condoms."

"You were in T.V?"

"Yeah man. From now on till the end of two days I will be haunted by Venessa's name. But it's worth it. You an' your girl safe?"

"Yeah."

"Screwed her?"

I looked to the glass vase in which expensive lillies were kept. Telling him the truth means he will start suspecting my relationship with Ria. I was silent for a while before answering, "Yeah, a few times."

There was a creak on the other side and I could hear footsteps echoing through the phone. "What the hell are you doing there?"I asked him and I heard him grunt. "I am sneaking away from that hot chick around the curb. She's good in bed, alright. But have no freakin' clue who I am. If I stay in this hotel till sunrise, she may recognise that I am not Jake but Aaron Krystals." I heard a car clicking afar.

"You screwed the female with Ace?" Aaron asked casually and as  far as I have known him, he had some personal motives behind that question. I couldn't fathom what he wanted out the girl I had banged tonight, so I stuck to answering the question.

"Yeah, the very one." 

"Lucky bast*rd"

*

Not exactly, Aaron.. Can't you see Adam was lying?! 

I'm truly amazed by Aaron's womanizing skills. Like, hello? What the hell is he made of? But trust me folks, this shit is real. (I mean dropping off ex and picking a random girl around the corner) And apparently, Aaron has a knack for doing it. I mean come on! If any guy as hot as him come around in a BMW, no girl will resist. Am I right? (I don't know you tell me, I AM A FREAKIN' FEMINIST!) 

FEMINIST! NOT A LESBIAN! Nah-ah!

When I happen to mention that I am a feminist, people ASSUME that I am lesbian. Guys, Feminist means a female (or a male) who strongly believes woman shouldn't be underestimated and that no woman should be treated as plaything or a worthless being. I go by the ideal that woman is equal (or better than in some cases) to men. That also means that if a guy comes around and asks me bluntly to go with him, I will kick him where the sun doesn't shine! I SWEAR! And that also means that I am NOT a lesbian. I am very much straight. VERY MUCH.

Anyhow, if you like this fix, cheer me on guys! You know what to do! VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! That's what!

/_(^.^)_/

You know that I love you!

Keep Rocking, guys!

Your dangereously-happy author,

S!ya

P.S --- Anyone wondering about the name of this chapter, quit it. That is a drunken rant (because Ria is drunk, ofcourse) It has nothing to do with the chapter other than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1.1K 15
Rua Katariya X Mrityunjay Rana Contract Marriage Grumpy x Grumpy "To the one who thinks love is delusional" ____________________________________...
908K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
141K 8.4K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...