𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }

𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

768 44 5
By SHSLProcastinator

.. All she heard before darkness overtakes her sight was the crackling of fire and the piercing sounds of high pitched ringing. She didn't get to see the aftermath of that.

The cottage stood out from the forest, burning under the full moon as the critters that had gathered to investigate let out their noises, their own way of letting out cries. The flowers that once decorated the front of her abode had been stomped on and withered, petals caught in the fire.

Mortals who had caused this had abandoned the area, relishing in the satisfaction of having gotten rid of their town's disappointment.

A pity, really.

But later forgotten, so it would not matter.

The name Morana will cease to exist.

.
.
.

Her soul wanders, a golden path presented before her. It glows a bright white light, calling out to her. She tries to take another step forward, to answer.

But the ground cracks beneath her.

A wave of heat burns her, and she lets out a scream of anguish in the dark void in the midst of the afterlife. The scream would echo, and the floor beneath her turns red.

The path fades away, and she felt gravity pull her down.

A voice tries to wake her, her consciousness awakening. She was beginning to feel again, her skin against whatever she had landed on. Her face was stained, with dirt and tears.

Weak arms would force her to sit up, a hand coming to touch her head as a the pain sinks in further to force out a groan out of her throat. She waits for it to settle, for her heart to slow down from its' hard beating.

She takes a breath, and opens her eyes to meet another's.

Theirs were red, a yellow sclera and rosy cheeks. Her grin wide as she stared back as if her being was a rare occurrence- the first time she's seen of something.

"Welcome to Hell!"

... Hell's princess has been waiting for a moment like this to happen. Finally having gained approval from her parents to go out to see new sinners fall in person had made her completely delighted. After all, this was a great opportunity to gain new companions or perhaps make them see what she sees.

That sinners aren't truly damned.

The first bunch of sinners that had fell were your typical reactions. Terrified, confused... The princess had always tried to welcome them nonetheless, even when some demanded to go up and above to where the pearly gates are. Harsh responses, yes, but it is reasonable as to why.

Majority of Hell are genuinely bad people in their mortal lives, so her highness continues to let their remarks slide. That did not mean she wasn't getting tired or upset about it.

The blonde was beginning to grow a little impatient, her hands clasp and she's begging to whoever was hearing her pleas for a good soul. In this case, whatever is less bad than the others.

She knows her dream can be a reality, she just needs at least one sinner to be completely less bad than the rest.

Who knew she'd actually be listened to.

Charlie knew it instantly by the less threatening presence the figure on the ground had possessed. The sight of this sinner crying in her sleep had made the princess hold a hand to her chest in sympathy. She wouldn't want this one weeping in her unconscious state, that's pitiful.

To that, the blonde had tried to wake ber up with her voice- making sure it was loud enough to get some part of the sinner's figure to twitch, her antennas being said part.

When the sinner had finally begun to show signs of waking up, Charlie bit back a squeal- watching her eyes flutter open before holding out her hand to the newcomer.

"Hi! Welcome to Hell!" She greets with enthusiasm. The sinner flinches, slipping out a yelp as she seems to cower at the princess's volume.

Guilt instantly hits the blonde, and she lowers her voice into a whisper; "Oh! Sorry- I am so sorry! Are you okay?" Charlie's worries go answered for a short while, her hands unsure of what to do before they had went to grab the sinner's wrist.

"Here, let me help you up-!"

Carefully, she had managed to assist her without any fail. Charlie smiles in relief when the sinner had tried to utter out a 'thank you', her attempt sparking the hope inside of her. The bare minimum, really. But in her defense, it's rare here!

Though, the princess needed more than just that. Before she makes her offer to the still-stranger.

Once the sinner had taken a step back did the blonde had fully introduced herself, hand to her chest as the raven head looks down at herself before meeting her eye behind the locks of her hair.

"So uhm, my name's Charlie Morningstar" The blonde started off simply, "And as I have said- Welcome to Hell! Your new... uh" her smile becomes a little awkward, but she persists.

"New...land! Yeah! What's your name?"

"....ell..?" Charlie had barely heard her speak, which led the princess to tilt her head. This sinner's voice almost sounded like a surprised squeak there, perhaps processing the information.

For a moment, the raven head seemed ready to panic. But she refrains, sorta. Velvet eyes forced themselves to meet with hers, and Charlie offers a comforting smile at the sight of her reluctance and fear.

The raven head swallows, then glances away.

"..-rana.."

Charlie blinks.

She did not get that.

"Oh..can you repeat that?" The princess would ask kindly, taking a small step forward and leaning a bit. She didn't want to pressure her, she seems quite...timid?. "I didn't hear you the first time"

The sinner brings her hands closer to herself at the action, tensing up further. Her hair hides half off her face. She tries, however, to raise her voice- at least a little.

"..'m..-orana.."

Charlie tries to not feel awkward for not hearing it the second time. She only gives out a hum, giving the sinner an apologetic grin as a hint for another go.

The raven head feels a touch of guilt, and pressure forces her to raise her shoulders. She should not keep the blonde before her waiting and trying any longer.

She tries to brush away the hair that covered her voice.

"..I'm...Morana..."

The spark within the Princess of Hell only strengthens as she praises the newcomer for her name. To her, this simple introduction was enough evidence to make her believe what she'll do next is the right call.

And maybe, her dreams weren't just dreams after all.

.
.
.

➵ words ; 1120

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
45.6K 1.4K 49
This is a just-for-fun OC x Canon character story about how my OC, Stella, a fallen Angel from Heaven, met Alastor, The Great and Powerful Radio Demo...
301K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...