Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Yay I won
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

Thank you for always being there

43 7 0
By as__writes

******
The second function of Ruchika and Ishan's wedding was about to start the beach being decorated with blings and flowers indicating the Dhoom dham Sangeet about to happen.

"Comeon Ruchi and Ishu don't tell us you haven't planned a rocking entrance for your Sangeet"Aakash exclaimed to the couple who told him that they are going to walk to the stage.

"Firstly stop calling me Ishu and Secondly no we don't want any of your out of the world Idea for our Sangeet entrance"Ishan hit Aakash lightly.

"Yes exactly we want them to reach till the stage intact without any damage"Ahana added glaring at Rahul who was about to protest and he quickly subsided.

"Ok boring people as you wish"Ruhan shrugged as they held the fire guns in their hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Sangeet Ceremony of Ishan Malhotra and Ruchika Singhania,please give a round of applause for our to be married couple"The host aka Aarav announced as Ishan and Ruchika entered the venue hand in hand before taking a seat in the front.

"Now that our very own bride and groom are here put your hands together for our very beautiful bride and her tribe to shake a leg"Aarav announced as the girls gang except for Avantika and Erica got up to go to the stage.

"Ruhan aren't you going with them now that you are a part of girls gang"Rahul teased making everyone around them laugh.

"Shut up Idiot"Ruhan got up to hit Rahul who was sitting two seats away from him but was held by Avantika.

"What a rocking performance by our bride tribe now let's have a round of applause for their better halves to joined them on the stage"Ruchika,Riya and Athiya went down the stage while Ruhan,Rahul and Aakash joined Naira,Ahana and Aria on the stage.

"Wohoo what a performance now please welcome my better half and the mother of my little girl to join me on the stage to shake a leg with me"Aarav said as Avantika chuckled and joined Aarav on the stage.

"Bhaiya,Bhabhi you both rock"Ishan and Ruchika shouted as everybody clapped when the performance ended

"Thanks everyone for your appreciation now let's keep the vibe going and call our groom and his besties for a dance"Aarav announced as Ishan and all the boys joined them on the stage.

"That was some performance now we will call the bride and her dear Bhaiya for a performance"Aarav announced as Virat and Ruchika entered the stage.

"That's a really beautiful performance now let's call our father son duo"

"What a performance now shall we call our groom's sister dedicating this dance to her brother"

"Thank you so much Bhaiya for always being thier for me,for taking care of me,for loving me,for being the best brother I could have got thank you so much,thank you for always carrying my shopping bags and the best thing you ever did is getting married to Ruchi and making her my Bhabhi"Aria and Ishan chuckled between tears making everyone around them chuckle too.

Ishan went on to hug Aria on the stage.

"Wait Wait where are you going"Aarav stopped Aria who was going down the stage"Ruchi would you please join her on the stage"

"This soon to be nanad-bhabhi really set the stage on fire with their performance now shall we call the groom for a performance with his sister"Ishan joined Aria on the stage while Ruchi exited the stage.

Aria went down the stage as Ishan dedicated a performance to Ruchika.

"Ruchi,thank you so much for coming into my life,for always being there for me and for accepting my family as your own and as Aria said this is the best decision of my life,I promise to always keep you happy and to be there for you always whether in happiness or sadness "Ishan gave the speech as Ruchika got on the stage and both hugged each other with tears in their eyes as everyone around them look in awe.

"Now the groom has dedicated the performance for his bride now it's the bride's turn"

"Beautiful performance now please have a round of applause for a cute performace of bride and her niece"

"Now we would like to call the bride dedicating her performance for her dear Bhaiya and Bhabhi"

"Bhaiya you weren't just an elder brother to me but also a father figure to me and  I have always looked upto you,for taking care of me,for loving me,for always thinking of me and I will miss you so much and my dear Bhabhi this is for you"

"Bhabhi,thank you so much for not being just my Bhabhi but for being my elder sister and accepting me wholeheartedly and also thank you for saving me from Bhaiya's scolding and always taking my side over Bhaiya's"She finished her speech and everyone had tears in their eyes.

"I will miss you two so much"She hugged the two with tears in her eyes.

"No more tears and I know Ishan is perfect for you"Virat wiped her tear ironically he has tears in his eyes too.

"And you two also don't cry"She wiped the tears of both her Bhaiya and Bhabhi.

"Now last but not the least let's call our very dashing groom and our beautiful bride for a performance"

"Without any doubt that was the best performance of the night but before we end this Sangeet put your hands together for a special performance"

Ruchika stayed on the stage and a spotlight came on Ishan as she dedicated a song.

"Ishan you always say that you love my singing so here is my small surprise from me to you and thank you so much for choosing me as your partner and always being there for me,I love you"

"I love you too"Ishan mouthed as Ruchika smiled at him.

Ruchika and Ishan hugged each other as she got down the stage and stayed like that for a few minutes

"Ok if you two are done let me at least conclude the Sangeet and this marks the end of the Sangeet"Aarav concluded as everyone cheered.

They all danced like mad on the different song till their leg were paining and also clicked hundred of pics marking the end of a fulfilling Sangeet.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 10.9K 16
"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽...
148K 11.1K 71
When Love is stronger than death..
4.8K 188 20
105K 4.9K 54
This story starts from Neil choose Juhi and Mishti over Avni. There will be certain changes. Peep into story to know more Cover and banner credit: @M...