Spider ⊲ ⊳ Blue Lock

Door vale_po

𝔖𝔭𝔦𝔑𝔒𝔯 {} π”™π”žπ”―π”¦π”¬π”²π”°(?)𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔒 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔡 𝔣!π”―π”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”― π“’π“Ÿ... Meer

ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬
𝔏𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔒𝔯
𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔒
π”ˆπ”³π”’π”―π”Άπ”¬π”«π”’
π”–π”±π”žπ”―π”±
π”—π”’π”žπ”ͺ 𝔛
π”‰π”¦π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά
π”—π”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”―
𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒 π”˜π”«π”¨π”«π”¬π”΄π”«
π”„π”­π”­π”―π”’π” π”¦π”žπ”±π”’π”‘
𝔖𝔒𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔑 𝔖𝔒𝔩𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 β„œπ”¬π”²π”«π”‘
π”—π”’π”žπ”ͺ 𝔬𝔣 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒 𝔒𝔫 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔑𝔒𝔴 π”­π”©π”žπ”Άπ”’π”―
π”“π”¬π”±π”’π”«π”±π”¦π”žπ”©
π”π”žπ”±π” π”₯ 𝔲𝔭
π”šπ”¦π”«π”«π”¦π”«π”€
π”„π”€π”žπ”¦π”«π”°π”± π”šπ”₯𝔬?
π”“π”©π”žπ”Άπ”±π”¦π”ͺ𝔒
Note
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫 π”—π”’π”žπ”ͺ𝔰
π”—π”’π”žπ”ͺ 𝔄
π”…π”žπ”Ÿπ”Άπ”°π”¦π”±π”±π”¦π”«π”€
𝔒𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔒
π”π”’π”žπ”³π”¦π”«π”€
π”–π”΄π”žπ”­π”­π”¦π”«π”€ ℑ𝔫

π”—π”’π”žπ”ͺ 𝔙

196 9 0
Door vale_po

🜺

🜺

(Y/N) POV

   I was in the monitor room with Team Z. We had scored 3rd place on the Wing 5 score board. The last game that we would have to play was against Team V. We focused on the main three scorers, which was Zantetsu, Reo and Nagi.

Zantetsu - 5 goals

Reo - 6 goals

Nagi - 7 goals

  'With someone with a non-active personality he has lots of goals. Guess we are all in for a surprise.'

🜺

   We were back in our room and some of my team players were playing 'Try to guess what the older Wanima is thinking' game. It was funny to see all the dumb ideas they could get with just one face a person is making. Though the fun was cut short with Iemon saying that we had so be serious with the up coming match.

   "Wait a minute..I still haven't forgiven this jerk." Raichi said catching my attention. He was kneeling down stalking about Kuon. "You're probably planning to away our strategy again, right! Before that, let's all take a swing at him!" Raichi yelled before putting Kuon in a choke hold.

   "That the first time you didn't say something stupid, but i'll take a swing." I uttered, as I walked over to them.

   "Shut the hell up you bitch! But ok do it! He's wide open!" Raichi shouted at me. Isagi then interfered saying something that we need all 11 players. That's when Kuon got out of Raichi's grasp.

   "You idiot! I'm not playing!" Kuon declared.

   "I mean Isagi.. he betrayed his team you really think he is going to help us. He's here to only help himself. You both are so dumb." I commented, making heads turn to me. "What? I'm just being honest, if we don't win this game we will all be packing our things and kiss our dream of being a striker good bye. Although the only person that stays is that one with the most goals or points. Which will be Kuon because he has made three goals and the most any of us has made is at least 1, which will not get us anywhere in this simulation." I stated the obvious.

   "Then (Y/N), what are you thinking of doing?" Isagi asked me.

   "I would say that we can come up with a plan but I have nothing. Another thing is that you guys don't really let me be on the field so..." I shrugged.

   "We'll find someone to-" Isagi started.

   "I'll let her take my spot. I feel like she has a lot to show." Kunigami suddenly said right behind me.

   "Are you sure? I was just being dramatic." I said.

   "Yes i'm sure." Kunigami said with a hand on my shoulder.

   "Alright cool looks like I am going to play after all." I mumbled.

   After a few sentences of argument between Team Z and Kuon, Ego showed up on the TV screen. He then announced that the rankings have changed.

   'Aw I went down from 266 to 271'

   "BAHAHAH NOT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY HUH BITCH." Raichi said taunting me.

   "Don't try me, Raichi. I can still beat your ass even if I went down. Plus I'm still higher than you." I defended myself. Ego then continued on say how even though if Kuon was first place in the ranking for Team Z, he is a sorry excuse for a striker. I had blanked out and didn't find anything interesting, though I did hear a little about the 'Formula' and how it was key to our growing of becoming the best striker. Ego had finally left and it was a day until our last game.

🜺

   Though it didn't seem like it, I was so nervous for the last match. I had been training like crazy. I was mostly with Kunigami because he was also training like crazy.

   It was now time for our last match against Team V. We were in the locker room and I went up to Kunigami.

   "Kunigami, I was thinking can you play just the first half match and I play the next because I want to get a clear picture of how the opponents play." I said to him.

   "Oh yea that's fine." Kunigami replied to my idea.

   We walked to the field were Team V was also just entering. Their aura was illuminating darkness and power, however the aura was only coming from the main three powerful players. Zentetsu, Reo, and Nagi. I stared at them for a while until I turned around to go to my spectating corner.

🜺

No one's POV

   "Hey...I thought she was going to play."
Nagi mumbles to Reo.

   "Yea me too..." Reo replied to him. Curiosity took over him and went up to the girl. "I thought you were going to play...(Y/N)." He said to the girl, putting a hand on his hip.

   "I was supposed to but I would like to watch first. Don't worry i'll play in the second half." She replied looking up at him, while smirking.

   "Don't cheer for me too hard by the way. Also can't wait to play with you." He flirted while walking away to him position on the field. (Y/N) was stunned to say the least.

   'What the fuck was that!' She expressed to herself.

   The match had begun and Reo had possession of the ball. Moving the ball forward by dribbling it. Once he got cornered by both Isagi and Bachira, he quickly passed it over to Zentetsu. Zentetsu then wanted to pass it to Nagi who was wide open but then got blocked by Igarashi. Isagi got the ball and then passed it Bachira. He quickly ran with ball to the other side of the court and dribbled past anyone who was in front of him. He then passed it to Garamaru who tried to head it to the goal but it the pole.

   "Wow that was so cool! Nagi let's give that a try!" Reo shouted to Nagi.

   "What a pain." Nagi just replied to him.

   Reo did the same play Team Z did though Nagi didn't head it but he trapped it mid air and kicked the ball, making a goal.

🜺
(Didn't feel like typing the whole first quarter play, sorry!)

(Y/N) POV

   It was now Team V 3 - 2 Team Z. Everyone was congratulating Kunigami and Bachira for their super cool goals.

   "Kunigami! Bachira! That was actually amazing of you guys." I told them excitedly.

   "Wow (Y/N). That's the first time i've ever seen you so excited." Isagi pointed out.

   "Well yea duh! I mean I don't want to be mean, but I totally thought that we were going to lose!" I admitted, earning sweat drops from everyone.

   'I have grown more comfortable with these guys. I have grown to deal with them.'

   "So (Y/N), have you learned anything about the other team?" Kunigami asked.

   "Ooo yea~ You have such cool eyes that can see anything and analyze plays so quick!" Bachira commented, holding onto me like a koala on a tree.

   "Ok first of all my eyes are (E/C), not that special, and yes. I did learn something." I started. "Zentetsu does have quick speed and sort of quick thinking of the field. Chigiri that should be a player you should keep an eye on. Reo and Nagi seem to be two players but they work as one, just like the Wanima twins. Reo sets a ball for Nagi to make a goal. Just like the first goal they made. Nagi wouldn't have been able to make that if Reo didn't pass him the ball. They had gotten used to how they play. Nagi also seems the type to be 'naturally' good at playing soccer, so he adapts to the plays." I informed Team Z.

   "Wow (Y/N), it's incredible that you got all of that through the first half!" Bachira praised.

   "Yea.. I have to say, that was very impressive." Kunigami added with a light smile. With that everyone started complementing me about my analyzing skills.

  'This feels so strange...to be praised by male teammates. They usually despise my ideas.'

   "Thanks everyone. Anyway, Kunigami am I going to switch with you?" I said.

   "Yea of course, (Y/N)! Wasn't that the deal." Kunigami answered.

   "Yea yea it was I was just making sure." I spoke.

   "Alright, we should be heading back out to the field." Iemon announced catching everyone's attention.

   We all made our way back to the field and the game quickly started.

🜺

Sorry if this is kind of a late post. I usually get the energy to type a chapter around night time. Also I started writing this like last night but I fell asleep so I didn't finish it, whoops. Anyways next chapter is going to hopefully going to be your time to shine. 😋 Also please let me know if you are liking the story. I am always open for suggestions on how to make my story better. I have also been forgetting about the love interests, sorry. But I will try and include more of it. That's if for now sorry for the very long outro (?).

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.2K 1.5K 14
AMONGST THIS CLUSTER OF EVERYTHING IN AN ENDLESS POSSIBILITY OF NOTHING, YOU EXIST AS JUST ANOTHER SOMETHING. years have passed, but l/n y/n's feelin...
483K 20K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
896K 42.4K 96
- 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 π‘³π’π’„π’Œ various x 𝑭!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 - _________In which you, (Name) (Lastname) are invited in a jail with a pharmacy name that is attemptin...
68.9K 3.4K 51
βπ—¦π—›π—˜ π——π—’π—˜π—¦π—‘'𝗧 π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ π—¦π—’π—–π—–π—˜π—₯. π—¦π—›π—˜'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π——π—’π—œπ—‘π—š π—œπ—§ 𝗒𝗨𝗧 𝗒𝗙 π—›π—˜π—₯ 𝗒π—ͺ𝗑 π—œπ—‘π—§π—˜π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡.. ...