Unhinged Sukuna X Reader

By 8YellowPage

In a world where sorcerers and cursed spirits battle for power, y/n step sister of Geto must navigate her com... More

under edit
1. New Era
2. Date Night
3. Fire and Light
4. Complicated Compliance
5. One Morning
6. False Face of Mahito
7. Affairs in Order- Geto
8. Habit of a Curse
9. Entrance of Surprises
10. Black and Red
11. Moments like these
12. Hollow Moon, Bad Wolf
13. Foolish Woman
14. Odd time. Odd place.
15. Disturbia
16. Pizza Therapy
17. Empty Damage
18. Totalled and Broke
19. Bargain
20 Stay
21. Apple of his eye
22. Curse of life
23. Monster in the basement
24. Bigot
25. llama de tigres
26. Unexplained, unexpected
27. DO A FLIP!!
28. Outrageous prices
29. The Spear and the Serpent of Fire
30. la muerte
31. Possession
32. The Greatest
35 Cursed Together
36. "I'll make you float." LEMON ⚠️ 🍋👅
37 A Diamond For Eternity
38. Red King
40. He's coming
39. "He's just an angry mew mew" 👀

33 Lemon WARNING ⚠️

542 14 34
By 8YellowPage

As you got to your apartment you stood outside as Hajime Kashimo walked by you. With your back turned against him feeling that overwhelming curse pressure you turned quickly. As you did your hand had softly grazed his hand. The shock coursed you and him as he snapped back to look at you.
Your eyes met with no words being shared just a small stare of disbelief of what the both of you had felt.

"Y/n." He said it as casually as possible. "K, Kashimo." You gulped your nervous feelings away. His eyes looked at you from head to toe before looking around. "What happened?"
"Oh! I uhm. Well, I was just gonna open my door and aa" Kashimo scratched his cheek for a bit, listening but not hearing what he wanted to hear. "That's not what I'm asking." He finally pointed at your dress, shoes, and your face.
"What happened?"

"OO, I uhm went out.." you blushed red feeling a bit ashamed to tell him that for some reason.
"A date?" He asked straightening his back a bit crossing his arms on his chest. "And where is he?" Kashimo asked watching how sweet and nervous you were around him. Somewhat awkward. "Well, I ugh. He, had to go.." you said softly looking away with your hands behind your back.

"Left you all alone, what a dick." Kashimo said disgusted. "Well, no it's uhm. He had to go somewhere important!" Kashimo laughed a bit. "What a lame excuse for him! How would he leave a hot babe like you all alone? What an awful fucking excuse y/n. It's a fat fucking lie you are telling me."

You giggled softly realizing you may have a crush on Kashimo. "How long have you been living here? How come I've never seen you?" Kashimo asked.

"What do you mean? I'm always telling you good morning and stuff." He thought for a bit trying to remember the times you have told him good morning. "Oh yeah? Really? Hmm, now I feel like a dick. In that case I am more than likely your type of guy."

"Hahaha!" You broke out in laughter making him stop smiling. "No.." You said seriously.
"I wouldn't leave someone like you all alone to walk home." He moved in closer gripping your chin as he smiled you swore to have seen sparks in his eyes.

"If I had you, life would always be ecstasy."

Kashimo, leaned in but you sucked in your lips.
"I uhm, I need to go inside Kashimo." Kashimo stopped. "Want to go out with me tonight?"

Sukuna stood behind Kashimo with his hands in his pocket. Kashimo was aware of Sukuna standing behind him. "Or do you want to go out with the creepy guy standing behind me?"

Sukuna didn't say a word he just watched Kashimo look back at him with such a cocky, confident expression. They stared at each other for some time before Sukuna reached out wrapping his arm around your waist. When Sukuna attempted to pull you out of Kashimos arms Kashimo pulled you back in.

"Aaaa! Excuse me!" Your face was boiling hot and steaming feeling yourself being sandwiched between Sukuna and Kashimo. "Man tiddies.." you mumbled, this is okay.
Sukuna glared daggers at Kashimo who smirked with a spark coming out of his eyes.
"Didn't you run off to go do something important?" Kashimo asked.
Sukuna kept quiet.

"Strong silent type." Kashimo leaned in. "Are you two going to kiss?" You asked crying from being trapped in this experience. "Please do so!" You said excited.

"I don't like degenerates touching something beyond their reach." Sukuna said sternly and was disgusted. Kashimo pulled you away as he shot his lightning bolt at Sukuna who flew back.

"I know exactly who you are now." Kashimo smiled looking at you. "People are calling you bloody Mary everywhere you go blood and death follows. Some just know you as the La dama de los muertos. I don't know what that means, but quite the name I would believe. There's a big bounty on your head. So, show me. "

Kashimo closed his eyes as small electric bolts crossed around him and his hair spiked up.
"No tengo que hacerlo. I don't have to show you. You'll be dead before." Closing your hands together Kashimo prepared himself for your attacks. "The King of curses, what all does he have to do with you?"

Sukuna tapped his shoulder off casually walking up to you before looking at Kashimo. "Beat it brat!" Before Kashimo could do anything he felt something smash against his face so hard he smashed up against a wall.

Sukuna lifted you up in his arms. "I don't like you with others, y/n."
"I could have handled him!"
"No, you couldn't. You are not ready."
Sukuna disappeared with you in his arms.

"It's beautiful up here!" You shouted leaning up against the balcony seeing the city. Sukuna stood behind you with an apathetic look.
"Y/n. You really don't remember this place so you?" He reached out to you as you looked back at him seeing his hand out. "What is it?" You rested your hand in his feelings his fingers close on your hand.

He slowly walked behind you covering your eyes as he led you inside the building. Removing his hands away from your eyes your smile faded seeing the room, recognizing the sofa, kitchen. Slowly walking inside you held your hand close to your chest looking at your apartment.
"You. You fixed my apartment?"

Sukuna watched you silently as you looked at the table in the center with a portrait and a book on the side. Hotel California was playing in the background from your radio.

Picking up the portrait was a picture of him, you and the Coco Puff. Your eyes watered as you felt this awfully horrible painful feeling build up into your stomach and chest.
"Coco Puff." you shivered as you set the picture down and looked at the book. Opening it up you smiled wiping the tears away.

Pictures of Sukuna, Coco Puff, you. When the park was still intact. "Coco Puff loved that Tree." Sukuna slowly walked up behind you wrapping his arms around you nuzzling his face into your neck. "I know."
Setting the book down you looked into his eyes.
Feeling him wipe your tears away. Even seeing that look on you he wasn't sure why this would make you cry. It didn't matter..he felt some relief seeing you cry. Crying to him means you are in pain. Though it is twisted, seeing you cry made him feel relief. Seeing you have emotions.

"Don't ever forget who you are. Don't ever try to be something you are not. Leave everything to me." Sukuna knew you had pushed to forget about your pain. To forget about everything. To become something you are not.
"I want you just the way you are."

"Thank you." You said smiling and crying at the same time. His eyes widened before they narrowed again.
"I'm, I'm going to take a shower.." you started to walk away as he held your hand feeling it leave his.

Sukuna looked at the portrait and around the apartment. "This is home." He smirked looking at the photo album with Coco Puff asleep with you.

As the shower ran you took in a deep breath feeling those tears stream down as you tried to block away those feelings. Sukuna had fixed everything. And even made a couple of adjustments. Your bathroom wasn't the same. The handles and shower head were gold. "My home.." You said softly .
The steam had covered the entire bathroom.
Sukuna snuck in the shower slowly stepping up he was behind you and you didn't even know it.

Slowly he touched your shoulder. "AA!" You squirted your body soap on him as he stared at you. "Don't do that! It scares me! Are you asking to get hurt? See you made me squirt!"
Sukuna rolled his eyes to the side before letting out a smirk. "OO yeah! Body soap will hurt anyone! But you don't know what squirting is baby girl!"

"Well! You are lucky it didn't get in your eye! Have you ever had soap get into your eye?"

Sukuna smirked. "Soap? Please, that won't do anything to -" Sukuna stopped when he felt some of the soap touch his small eye beneath his left eye. "It burns..." He rubbed it as it burned and stung and made it feel numb. "You see!"
"Shut up! I can't see!"
" It's just the one eye not all of your eyes! Stop squirming! Come here!" You pulled him beneath the shower head looking away as he raised his head up to the shower head. His muscles flexing with you underneath. Seeing the lines, the strains, the movement. Suddenly his hand touched the wall behind you as you looked at his extended arm before trailing your eyes back to him. He was leaning in making you blush red.

"What was it you called me earlier?" He asked as you turned red. "Uh! A Virgo! Yeah! That's what I said!"

"A Virgo? No, that's not what you called me." Sukuna smirked seeing you squirm as he cornered you in the shower. "AAA! A pervert!" You shouted as you felt his hot body pressing up against yours. "I'm a pervert now?" Sukuna hummed out as his hand reached out to your chest. Fingertips tracing the bumps of your breasts, before they lowered down to your abdomen.

You gulped nervously looking down seeing him full grown. "Whose my little y/n?" Sukuna leaned in sliding his fingers in between your thighs. You moaned for a bit before squirming. Sukuna growled as he held the back of your neck and hair devouring your lips.

In bed he spread your legs apart pulling them over his shoulders as he leaned in sticking his tongue out while looking at you. "I'm going to teach you what a real squirt is."
His eyes rolled back as he slid his tongue deeply inside before trailing it up. Flicking your clit makes you shiver and squirm his grip tightening on your thighs.
Sliding the palm of his hand on your abdomen his fingers parted your pussy lips as he devoured you. Played with you.
"Daddy Sukuna you are just awful!"
You screamed watching him suck on his fingers getting them extra wet before slowly pushing them inside your pussy. "Let me see that pretty little thing." He growled out watching his fingers going inside.

Hearing how your moans were escaping. "Make a noise. This place is ours, I own this place now."
"Own my body!" You wrapped your legs around his head catching him by surprise.

Sitting up straight Sukuna looked at you confused as you crawled up to him holding on his shoulders pushing him down on his back. Turning around reverse cowgirl style he smiled widely feeling your tongue trace up against his shaft. His hands gripped your ass cheeks spreading them apart sticking his tongue deep inside your pussy.

Using both hands your held his cock slowly wrapping your mouth around his shaft gently bobbing your head up and down feeling the head slide to the back of your tongue.
"TEETH!"
He shouted as you made an odd face and nibbled him softly. Teeth? Okay? Weird flex but okay.

You thought before nibbling his shaft believing he was asking for teeth.

"NOO!" He shouted kicking his feet leaving him paralyzed. You giggled turning around straddling him as he held his shaft. "Y/n.. When I said teeth I didn't say bite! I meant to say your mouth is too small! I can feel the back of your teeth."

You stopped smiling realizing he wasn't playing around. "Ooo. Sorry.." Sukuna reached up sticking his fingers in your mouth making them open up as he examined your teeth and mouth.
"Mm.. your mouth is too small.. "
"Is that bad?" You asked worried.
"No, just means I'll have to get used to feeling your teeth. Be more careful. Why are your teeth do damn sharp?"
You closed your mouth on his fingers playing with them with your tongue as he smirked.

"Dirty girl." Thrusting his hips he made you roll on the bed as he spread your legs apart. You were nervous as he slowly thrusted making sure not to hurt you. "Wet."
He said growling as he thrusted in making you gasp he caught your mouth in his staying still for a bit. Playing with your tongue exploring your mouth his hand gripped your hair as he tried to control himself from ravaging you.

"Sukuna." You moaned as he thrusted slowly. "More." You cried out as he smiled with desire feeling your legs close around his waist as he thrusted deep and hard. "I can feel your womb. Giving me kisses." He panted nibbling your ear hearing the sound of his cock thrusting inside you. "I'm going to eat you alive!" He leaned in with his head nuzzled into your neck as you held him close. Your arms wrapped around his back holding him close. What a wonderful feeling. A pleasure beyond imagination as he thrusted in and out. To feel someone desire you this much. To be so gentle yet so rough.

Rising up he lifted your legs over his shoulder leaning in squeezing you like a ball as he looked you in the eyes breathing heavily. Seeing your eyes open and close with pleasure as he drilled deeper and deeper.

Moving you to lay on your side he held your leg over his shoulder thrusting into you from the side. Hearing you say yes over and over.
Sukuna slapped your ass, you slapped him across the face as he turned looking back at you smiling menacingly.
Licking his lips he flipped you on your belly grabbing your arms pulling them back as he thrusted and pounded you. He got off the bed grabbing your ankle pulling you to the edge of the bed.
You screamed when he pulled you to the edge of the bed. As he stood he closed your legs together and held them in his arms against his chest thrusting into you.

In any way, in any position. He was going to have you.

Lifting you up he pushed things off the night stand table laying your back down as he thrusted making the table squeak before the legs broke. Sukuna lifted you up before the table broke holding you in his arms while he stood thrusting into you until you were up against the wall.

Setting you down you knelt down grabbing his cock with both hands with your mouth open looking up at him with a begging face. Sukuna covered his face with his hand. "Y/n." He growled lifting you back up and tossing you on the bed.
"I don't want to just yet."

Looking at the time you realized this has been going on for almost 4 hours. "Are you getting tired ?" He asked, panting his sweaty body against yours. He knelt down and started to jerk himself looking at you as he leaned in to lick your pussy.

"Sukuna please come back." You begged as he crawled back onto you shoving himself inside again. Screaming you felt him lift you up as he thrusting slowly passionately kissing you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.1K 11
👹🏅#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...
89K 2.6K 40
After moving schools, Y/n has to adjust to her new environment and school. She met new people who she calls her friends but there's this one kid who...
37 0 4
As the daughter of the leader of the Jujutsu masters of your village, you were raised to carry his knowledge and his legacy. If only he was a differe...
928 21 16
╰┈➤ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . In a world of sorcerers recruited to exorcise curses. When Ayaka Jiryun and her classmate Megumi Fushiguro investigates Su...