Shards: Moonwatcher Evil au W...

By Moonseabeam

Moon was and is to perfect. She was able to handle all the voices in her head without going insane, she is sh... More

Please Read
First Unofficial Day. 7/10
Start of Day 2. Going okay.
The middle of the day. Good.
Almost the end of the day. Weird.....
End of day. 10/10 I think?
Half of 3rd day! 7/10. Nothing bad- Okay, I take that back.
Beginning of fourth day... Hell. 0/10
Middle of 4th day. 8/10! *gasps*
End of day 4. 8.7/10. Pretty good, not including Sora feeling insanely guilty.
Sorry......

Start of day 5. Scheming. No comment.

83 6 3
By Moonseabeam

I looked through the comments, and I am so sorry for my spelling, and my future spelling. I am terrible at spelling T~T. Also, I probably will not fix my spelling mistakes in the future, or now, so yeah... Also, what do you think about the new cover? I made it myself, so no using it in any way please. Enjoy!!!

-Night

<~----------------------------------~>

Moon blinked a few times sleepily before yawning, and stretched out her legs, hearing a few cracks in her claws.

She looked over to Pheasant who was peacefully asleep. Moon got out of her hammock quietly as possible, watered the plants she was growing, grabbed her bag, and carefully closed the door as she walked out of her cave.

After Moon closed the door, she saw next to the door was a letter. 

Moon looked closer at the letter, and read it.

'Meet in the grand hall at 9:00   

-Sunny'

'Poor Sunny.' Moon thoughts sadly. She looked at the sky, seeing some rays off light coming from the sky hole.

'Shit! It's 6:00!!' Moon thought as she stumbled onto her right side flapping her wings for support. She leaped off the edge and flew to the cave. The flight to the cave was about 5 minutes so when she arrived, she saw Turtle already there.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Moon said, taking off her pouch.

Turtle raised an eyebrow. "It's still 6:00 as far as I'm concerned."

Moon sighed. "Is Sora here?"

Turtle shook his head. "Think she's going to try and murder again?"

Moon shrugged. "Who knows."

Dawn strutted to Turtle, who pat her head.

"I see that you've bonded with little Dawn." Moon said.

Turtle nodded. "She still won't take food from me, or let me pet her."

"Aren't you petting her right now?"

"I'm patting her, not petting her." Turtle said.

"Okay? I still don't see the difference though." 

Moon and Turtle talked for a bit, when Sora flew in panting.

"Sorry that I'm late!" Sora said, trying to catch her balance from flying straight to ground as she also tried to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" Moon asked. "It's been a bit-" Sora unitensionly let out a wave a thoughts. Moon fell to the ground, and said weakly, "Yep..... Okay, that's what's happening...."

"What?" Turtle asked. "Not all of us can read minds!"

"I may have set up another thing...." Sora said, averting her eyes.

"What did you do?" Turtle asked. 

<~-------------------------------------~>

Sora pov:

"She scratched at a stalactite, so when a dragon brushes it, it will fall." Moon said, noticing that Sora didn't want to talk about it.

"What if another dragon besides Icicle brushes it, and." Turtle clicked his tongue.

Sora flinched back, and looked at the ground in guilt.

"Icicle takes a very besific route every afternoon, and her wing always brushes a besific stalactite when she goes to gets water from the smaller lake before lunch." Moon quoted from Sora's thoughts.

Turtle nodded, understanding the plan.

"I case she survives, where will you be?" Turtle asked to Sora.

"I'll be here, with all my stuff. After it happens I'll need to leave." Sora said. 'I have to do this.' She thought.

Turtle and Moon's eyes widened.

"Even if it works, and she dies, they could do some detective work, and find out it was me." She looked down. "That means that this is my last day with you guys, and with Jade mountain."

"What no!!" Moon said. "Look, if anyone thinks that it might have been you, you can then leave!! But please don't leave unless someone knows or thinks you did it, or if Icicle lives, and knows that you did it!!"

"Also, we would for sure go with you if you did decide to leave!!" Turtle said.

"We've only known each other for a few weeks." Sora said, looking down. "We just met. Why would you guys want to help someone who is murderer, and someone you don't even know much about?" (Yes, I know I only wrote 4 days, but please pretend that there was a week and a half before the explosion.)

"We might have known each other for only  a few weeks, but we know almost everything about each other!" Turtle said before pointing at Moon and said, "And she for sure does."

Moon rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, you can just settle here." Moon said. "No one knows about this place except for us, so no one will find you."

"And if they do?" Sora shot back. 'They'll kill me, and probably you guys too!'

"Then get the fuck out of there and pretend no-thing happened~" Turtle sang.

"And where would I go?" Sora asked.

"Exactly." Moon said. "If you leave, then where would you go?"

Sora stepped back. "That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does!" Turtle hissed. "We don't want you to die, okay!"

"BUT WHAT IF I DO?!" Sora snaped, her eyes tearing up.

Turtle and Moon went quiet.

"I'VE KILLED PEOPLE!! PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! THEY SHOULD BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!!! THEY WOULD BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW, IF IT WASN'T FOR ME!!!" Tears streamed down her face.

Dawn nuzzled Sora's leg, trying to comfort her.

"I'M A MURDERER!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO AVENGE MY SISTER'S DEATH INSTEAD OF MOVING ON! AND YET, I STILL WANT TO KILL ICICLE!!"

Sora expected them to say something along the lines of, "Then kill her. Your already a murderer. If you want vengeance, then go get it!! *cough cough* The offer for poison is still obvible.", but instead, Moon and Turtle just hugged her. No words. Just..........

A hug.

"Wha-?" 

"Look, we don't care about that." Turtle said, pulling away from the hug to look her in the eyes. "your our friend. Even if you are murderer. I'm a disgrace to my family and tribe.  You're not alone. Also, Moon is morbid and  enough to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if she killed someone already."

"It's true!" Moon chirped from behind Turtle. "I'm also a disgrace to my tribe as well."

Dawn barked, as to say, "He's right, your not alone!!"

Sora smiled guiltily at Dawn, and pet her. "When did you get so smart?" 

Dawn barked happily again.

Sora looked at Turtle and Moon and frowned. "Look, I don't want to wrap you guys into this."

"But we want to be!!"

Sora sighed. "This is something between me, my family, and Icicle. No one else."

Turtle sighed. "We won't get involved. I fact, we weren't planning on doing so anyway."

Sora blinked. 'I didn't expect that to be that easy.' She thought.

"We won't get involved, but after you try and kill Icicle, we will get involved at that point." Moon said.

Dawn wagged her tail, and got in a position to pounce on something, and barked, as if trying to say, "If anyone harms you, they'll get it!!"

Sora hesitated. She didn't want them to get in trouble because of her and her grude, or worse, become wanted by the tribes. Though it could be worse. The two getting involved even more than they're going to be.

Sora sighed, and finally said, "Deal." and held her claw out.

Instead of feeling Moon or Turtle's scales brush against her's as they shook claws, Moon and Turtle hugged her again.

"Oh yeah...." Moon whispered quietly into her ear. "If something bad goes wrong after you try and kill icicle...." Moon chuckled. "Well, let's just say somethings will get ugly."

Sora felt a shiver go down her spine as she said those words.

The three pulled away from their hug.

"Now, we need to figure out a place we can go if this place doesn't work." Turtle said. "Even the slightest unplanned thing could kill us or get us caught."

Sora nodded.

Moon scanned the books in the rock wall, and pulled out a book that had, "Pyrrhia Geography" on the front. She opened the book, and flipped through the pages before taking out a faded, folded, piece of paper. Moon came over to the two and unfolded the paper, revealing an old map of Pyrrhia.

It didn't look ancient, but Sora could tell that the scroll was around 100 years old.

"Where did you get that?" Turtle asked curiously. "It looks old, and I don't think that I have seen it in the library, and Starflight would probably not let a ton of little kids who would rather set a fire in their room then study." 

"It's from my home." Moon said, scanning the map. "There aren't that many maps like this one back at the Rainforest because the Rainwings got lazy around 100 years ago, and stopped exploring and trading, leading to less scrolls, and close to no maps of the world." She explained.

Sora and Turtle nodded.

'Wait, how did she-'

"Don't worry, I didn't steal it." Moon said, probably hearing her thoughts. "The queen, Grandeur, when she was not the only queen, but when there was all the other queens, gave it to me sense the other queens almost threw it away a ton of times, and she knew I was a bookworm, and wouldn't throw it away." (I made Grandeur is the queen sense Glory is too young. When Glory turns 10 or something, she'll become queen)

Turtle pointed at a spot on the map. "What about Possibility?"

Possibility. The place full of outcasts. She would fit in well. 

Moon shook her head. "Remember, Sora killed Carnelian. Possibility is right next Skywing's and the Sanwing's territory. Also, I honestly doubt that the residents there wouldn't except us, much less at least rat us out. "

"What about this spot right here?" Sora said, pointing at the south-west shore.

Moon winced. "It's close. A bit too close to Jade mountain." 

"Exactly." Sora said with a smirk. "Were smart, and people know it. They won't expect us to chose a spot close to Jade mountain."

Turtle looked at the spot. "That's a good idea. And if we get desperate, then I could use my powers. Also, I don't think that spot is a tribe's territory."

"It would take about half a day to get too, so we could go at Night and go then." Moon sugusted. "I can blend in with the night, Sora, your scales aren't bright enough to stand out too much, and Turtle,  I've seen lots of green in the night sky."

Turtle nodded. "We'll need to leave today after Icicle takes place. If she survives. If she doesn't, we have a bit more time, but only a little more."

"I case something goes wrong." Sora said. "It will be our rendezvous point. If you don't get there by tomorrow if she survives, then we'll assume that you have been caught, or have been killed. If she doesn't survive, then same thing, but by the weekend."

Moon and Turtle nodded.

"We need to head back, to head back and to hear Sunny's announcement." Turtle said.

Sora nodded. "Yea, let's go." 

The three nodded, and flew back to Jade mountain.

Word count: 1,760

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1K 42
*not active!* What if Moon didn't listen to Qibli during the IceWing NightWing battle? What if she decided to go and talk to Darkstalker, even if she...
139K 2K 38
//COMPLETED// //edited 2021// The Jade Mountain Academy certainly wasn't shaping up to be what Winter expected. He was always surrounded by dragons...
80K 200 33
This is the sequel to the first book of One-shots. I hope you like it, anyway I take request. Although I may not do all of them. So, enjoy!
27.3K 258 26
Moon is starting a new year in private school, just like everyone else. This school only opened a month ago, so no one knows anyone. Moon hoped she w...