UA's Vigilante Protectors

By Jelliclegirl19

A group of young vigilantes grew up together in an orphanage that was owned by two sisters. Even though they... More

Bio
Prologue
A Day Of Fun
A Tragic Death
The Funeral And The Trial
The Ultimate Decision
Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"
Killing The League Of Assasins
Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge
News Report And Well-Deserved Praise
4 Years Later
The Sludge Incident Part 1
The Sludge Incident Part 2
Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude
Aftermath
A Love Confession
Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call
Getting Assinged A Job As Guards
List Of UA Students
The USJ
Meeting With The UA Staff
Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian
Meeting Other UA Students
Finding Out Their Secret
Dinner At The Midoriya's
Making Breakfast For Students And Staff
First Day Of Guarding Duties
Hanging Out With The UA Students
Being Asked To Train Students
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 1
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5
Aftermath Of Training Session
Don't Have Too Much Stress
A Wonderful Hangout
The Day Off Part 1
The Day Off Part 2
The Day Off Part 3
The Day Off Part 4
The Day Off Part 5
Getting A New Mission
Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base
Eri And Kota's Story
Defeating Overhaul Part 1
Defeating Overhaul Part 2
Aftermath Of Mission
Killing Muscular
Making It Back To UA
Eri And Kota Meet The Students
Shopping For Eri And Kota's Rooms
Working On Eri And Kota's Rooms And A Heartwarming Choice
Adopting Eri And Kota
A Family Outing
Visiting Alania's Grave And Admitting Something Heartwarming
Encountering Three Fake Heroes Again
Parents Day Part 1
Parents Day Part 2
Preparing To Put An Asshole In His Place
The Vengeful Protectors Vs All Might
Aftermath Of Fight
Capturing Three L.O.V Members And A Shocking Reveal
All Might Is A Traitor
Exposing Assmight Part 1
Exposing Assmight Part 2
Aftermath Of Exposing Assmight
A Much Needed Trip
Arriving At The Vengeful Protectors's Hometown
Introducing UA To Imelda And The Orphans
Hanging Out With Imelda And Orphans
Learning About All Might's Whereabouts
Preparing The Fight With All Might
Meeting Up For The Battle
The Final Battle Part 1
The Final Battle Part 2
Death of Assmight
Aftermath Of Assmight's Death
Epilogue

Aftermath Of Rescue

388 10 33
By Jelliclegirl19

The Vengeful Protectors smiled as the students and staff of UA (minus All Might) were staring at them in amazement. Looks like they really did make a very good first impression after all.

"Uhhhhhhh guys I think that we all left them a little bit speechles." Tenya said with a small smile.

"Yeah I think we did just a tad." said Izuku with a small smile.

Then all of a sudden they felt themselves being tackled to the ground. They looked up and smiled when they saw Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio hugging them.

"GUYS YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!! WE'RE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!" the 10 kids exclaimed.

The Vengeful Protectors giggled at their adorable actions and patted their heads.

"We're glad to see you guys again too but can you please get off you're crushing us.". said The Vengeful Protectors in amused tones.

The 10 kids did as Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio blushed with small grins. This didn't go unnoticed by The Vengeful Protectors or the five anthro cats as they smiled at their adorable expressions.

Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek smiled as they approached The Vengeful Protectors.

"You kids always know how to make an entrance." Eraserhead said.

"Well what can we say? We like to enter with a flare!!!!!!!" exclaimed Yuga as he placed a hand on his hip and moved his other hand up in the air.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors, Eraserhead, Pyro and Green smiled as they shook their heads and rolled their eyes in amusement at Yuga's actions.

"We can tell and we're glad that you did.'" Pyro said.

"Yeah thank you for saving us." said Green Telek gratefully.

"You're welcome Green Telek." Izuku said with a nod.

"Hi kids." said Ignagium with a bright smile as he approached The Vengeful Protectors.

"Ah Ignagium hello how have you been doing?" Tenya said as he and his friends smiled at him.

"I've been doing fine and it's good to see you guys again." said Ignagium.

"Pleasent to see you as well." Fumikage said as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked a girl named Asha with an amazed grin

"Yeah what brings you here?" a boy named Jurota Shishida asked also with an amazed grin.

"Oh we're here cause your principal asked us to be here." answered Shoto.

"Yeah cause we're gonna be your new bodygaurds." Ochako said.

This made all of the students have huge very excited smiles on their faces and have all of the staff (minus All Might) smile gratefully at them for their help.

"Oh that is so cool!!!!!!!" exclaimed a boy named Steven Universe.

"I know right?!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!!" a girl named Nejire Hado exclaimed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeah especially cause I think we're kinda gonna need that." said a boy named Gabo as he looked down at the dead villains and nomu laying on the ground.

"Yeah just a little bit." a boy named Hitch Trailblazer said as he did too.

The Vengeful Protectors couldn't help but chuckle at their adorable reactions.

"Yeah I also think we're gonna need you guys here." said Present Mic as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah especially with what just happened we'll appreciate the extra help." Mrs. Joke said.

Ereaserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe and Thirteen smiled and nodded in agreement. The Vengeful Protectors smiled feeling very happy having the support of true heroes. 

But All Might being the fucking dumbass he was angrily stomped over to The Vengeful Protectors with his hands clenched into fists. Did those brats really think that they really need their help?!!!!!!!!!!! Well they didn't and he was gonna let them know that!!!!!!

"Not so fast!!!!!!!!! I don't what Nezu was thinking when he thought that you fucking brats should be guarding our school but he clearly wasn't cause none of us need your goddamn help. Especially since once again you interfered when you clearly shouldn't have you stupid goddamn interfering brats!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

This made the students go wide-eyed in shock and the rest of the staff looked very annoyed at All Might as The Vengeful Protectors just glared at him.

"What the hell dude?!!!!!!! How could you say that to them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  a boy named Miles Morales yelled.

"Yeah back off!!!!!!!" yelled a girl named Mirabel Madrigal.

"Do you have any fucking idea what could've happened if The Vengeful Protectors didn't show up?!!!!!!" the five anthro cats yelled.

"We could've probably died if it wasn't for them!!!!!!!!!" yelled a boy named Neito Monoma.

"Stay out of this and it was clear that I had it under control!!!!!!!!" All Might yelled.

"No you didn't." mumbled a girl named Marinette Dupain-Chang as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Yeah you clearly didn't." a boy named Adrien Agreste mumbled as he folded his arms across his chest.

"You totally had it under control not." mumbled a girl named Dahlia sarcastically as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Yeah especially with your ass knocked out on the floor like that." a boy named Camillo Madrigal mumbled as he folded his arms across his chest.

All Might growled as his fists shook in anger. How dare those brats disrespect him like that!!!!!!! He was All Might the number 10 hero he should be treated with the upmost respect!!!!!!!!

"NOW LISTEN YOU STUPID LITTLE BRATS I SAID......." started All Might angrily.

But The Vengeful Protectors and the staff angrily grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face them as The Vengeful Protectors got into his face.

"No you listen Assmight you can yell at us all you fucking want but you better not yell at these kids!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

"Wouldn't be the first time even after Principal Nezu and the rest of the staff told him to stop." said the students in unison as they looked down at the floor.

This made The Vengeful Protectors turn completely and utterly shocked as they turned to the students.

"Wait you mean he's treated you kids like this before?!!!!!!" they asked in unison and in shock.

"Yeah he has." answered a boy named Mirio Togata.

"Like we said wouldn't be the first fucking time he has been a jackass to us." a female demon-like creature named Octavia said angrily.

"To think that I admired him." said a female angel-like creature named Emily sadly.

The Vengeful Protectors turned to All Might and growled at him. How the fuck could he think that treating innocent kids like that was ok?!!!!!!!!!! Well that stops here and now!!!!!!!! They grabbed All Might by the shoulder and aggressively pulled him even closer his face.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE ASSMIGHT YOU WILL NOT BE YELLING AT ANY OF THESE KIDS WHILE WE'RE HERE!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA MAKE SURE THAT THEY WILL BE GETTING THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT THAT THEY NEED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THEIR FUTURE HERO CARRERS!!!!!!! SO YOU BETTER FUCKING LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TREATING ANY OF  THEM LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN WE WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN LIFE!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

Then they pushed him to the ground. All Might got up and was about to say something to them but he saw everyone around him glaring at him. Seeing that nobody was on his side just closed his eyes, lowered his head and sighed. He then walked away while glaring at The Vengeful Protectors as they glared back.

As soon as he was gone Eraserhead came up to The Vengeful Protectors as he looked at them with a apologetic look.

"I'm sorry about that." said Eraserhead apologetically.

"It's fine Eraserhead." Katsuki said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't have to apologize." said Kyoka as she played with her earphone jacks.

"It's not your fault." Toru said.

"Yeah just a fucking dumbass." said Dark Shadow.

This made Eraserhead smile at their understanding.

"Thanks for standing up for us." the students said in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome kids and we meant what we said." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly as they smiled and winked at them.

The winks that they gave them made some of the students smile and blush which didn't go unnoticed by The Vengeful Protectors as they chuckled quietly at their adorable expressions.

"Well we should get going back to UA." Eraserhead said.

Everyone nodded as the students and staff (minus All Might who had already left) started walking to UA High and The Vengeful Protectors walked to their car, put the weapons in their trunk and started driving to it. Something told all the students and staff that UA High will never be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 5.5K 140
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
588 30 30
A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but the problem is that they're badly injur...
199K 6.3K 21
It changed him, for the better or worse, it didn't matter. He could still be a hero, whether All Might believed in him or not. ------------------- h...
271 24 12
Vigilante (noun) : A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community, to put it simple, something very...