Alpha Female

By FireIsRed

"Why do I have to choose huh? I want you, I want you, I want you and I also want you. I love all of you, don'... More

Authors note
introduction
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Killian
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
killian
Eris
Eris
killian
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Kian
Eris (18+ chapter)
kilian
Anderson(Surprise!)
Eris
picture perfect

Eris

7 0 0
By FireIsRed

It's been 2 weeks since Russia, I've done my part and went back to my house. Well one of my houses, to be honest I took advantage of the unlimited card with me and bought a new house. Why not?

One thing I love is the ability to manipulate tech, to them it seems as if I last used the card in the UK. I've never been there, I want to go though. Plus I bought a few properties for people in need and paid for shit that people in need want. I'm a good person, my employees got to go on dinners with the card.

Till I decided to unfreeze mine and burnt their card. It's time for my life to go on track.

Yes I do think of them but I'm done, I don't do love backs, not that we loved each other but yeah the same concept. Lying and saying I miss them would be white lie. I think of them everyday, but I'm moving so far on.

I've been back to work full force now, today I have court. Well last day of court, I'm getting a verdict. It's always my favorite time, looking at my opponents eyes as they lose to me.

I don't do court often, but when i do, it's like fire blazing.

Taking my final looks in the mirror, damn I look good. My hair is still straight and red, I love it.

Finishing off my last bits of chocolate pancake, I rinsed my mouth, had my meds and headed out with my Audi.

I should admit the did change my morning routine, I eat every morning now. Also to take my meds so I'm forced to either.

Arriving in court the press is flooding outside, reasons being:

1. I'm defending an alleged serial killer
2. He's from a so called mafia
3. I'm who I am
4. Drug charges
5. I'm going head to head with a celebrity lawyer

It's been a tough trial but we live.

"Good morning your honor, till this day I'm stressing the conviction of the accused. 5 people died in his hands, the proof clearly states that. The calls, areas, alibis and witnesses. The drugs found in his car on his way to fled and probably sell in Ukrain. He's from a Mafia my lord, we all are in danger. Convict him and save more other people, justice must be served. Please your honor, he can't be running around free and killing people. Thank you"

Then came my turn.

"A very great morning my lord. Everybody in here knows that my client is innocent. Let me walk you down. All the witnesses have a vendetta against my client. The first one, shared a girl with my client and my client impregnated the girl, it's obvious he's out for revenge. Second one, bullied my client all his life. It's clear he wants him down and out. Third one is a lady with eye defects, I'm sure that she can't be trusted. Can she even tell who I am when looking at me, I don't think so. The last one has amnesia, come on. I can't dwell on the obvious. We're not in a novel or a movie where Mafias exists, this is real life. Please, let's not even go there. If he was, wouldn't he have been broken out by now. Please, no. The drugs in the car, almost 10 people drive his car in a week. That day, August 25th his car was driven by 5 people. Hasn't it occurred to you that they would've been the owners? No because there's a obsession of wanting to take out business man in this world. Not everybody that makes money is a criminal, my client is so innocent. Ever since this trial started no motive was given, nothing that implicats my client has been put on the table. Not pictures, video, CCTV, him admitting to crime, finger prints. Nothing at all, from my perspective this has been a waste of time. Thank you your honor"

Taking my final dramatic bow I turned to see my client with a smirk, I rolled eyes at him. We both know he's guilty but nobody has to know that.

After a few minutes of awaiting the verdict, it came.

"After a long trial, the accused was arrested for 5 murders and drugs. The accused has been found innocent on all charges, due to lack of evidence against him. It is clear that this was sabotage"

The court became loud with disbelief and insults, mostly to me than the criminal. I kind of like it.

"Order in court!!"

Nobody listened

"Order! Order! Order!"

I couldn't help but turn to face the people and smile, a very wicked smile at it.

"Court adjourned!" Not that he had a choice.

I stood up and met my client as officers were escorting people outside. They were becoming violent.

"You're going home Lancaster" I smirked at him.
"Thanks to you, you'll be rewarded deeply" he says shaking hand.
"As expected"
"You've earned my protection, anytime of day" of course he would.

"Sure, not that I'll need it but we can never know. Let's head out and face the music" he chuckled.

He's good looking yes but not for me, the old school Zack Efron kind of good looking.

As expected the crowd is still shouting and it doesn't make it any better with the press.

"Advocate Rodrigo a word!"
"Sure"

There goes nothing

"Why defend a guilty man?"
"People have been executed because of things like these. People sabotaging others so they could be taken away. The are many inmates that are innocent, it happens and I couldn't let a respected businessman fall victim of the system. You and I know that he's innocent, so does the jury. He's a free man, as he should be. If it were up to I'd look in all cases and fight for the innocent that are arrested. But it isn't, I'm happy to serve my clients and help them from being victims"

With that I made my way out, by making way out I mean pushing around the press like a mad person. After making it out, of course they followed me but I walked faster. Unlocking my car and sat in for a few minutes.

I need to breath, Jesus.

A knock on my window took me out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I screamed looking at the person, luckily the press is gone. I'm too stressed for this, for men.

The guy arched his brow, I looked at him with the 'What the fuck' eyes.

"Don't remember me?"
"Should I?" For real though.

He went over to the passenger side, signaling me to open.  I did, he doesn't pose harm now does he? If he does he's dead anyway.

"Vagar Kennedy" he says as he sat down.
"Am I suppose to know who you are now?" Honestly it doesn't ring a tiny bell.

"Middle school and high-school come on  E" looking deep into his blue eyes and his perfect face with cornrows. Smooth brown skin, I know him. He was the only black child in Middle school.

"Oh Mr Bully" he did Bully a lot of people, it was his motto. Bully because black people can to.

"You remember, well I don't do that no more" he said rolling his eyes. This man is sassy and handsome

"Of course I do, you used to feed kids their hair and things they shouldn't be eating. I see you're in suites, never thought you'd make it" most bullies don't okay.

"Sorry to burst your bubble. I also didn't think you'd be this confident and a boss bitch, you were a little mouse back then"

"I changed didn't i" I smirked, of course I'm a bitch.

"Thank you for taking out my guy, he's my right hand. Shit got sloppy, I know you knew the truth. Hence I'm thanking you"

"Did my job Mr Kennedy"
"Dinner? As a thank you of course, catch up too"

Should I? Or shouldn't I? Am I single or not? Mmh

"Sure" I shrugged, it's just dinner.
"I'll pick you up?"
"Good thing you asked, I'll drive myself. I'm sure you can get my number, 7pm. Send me the location, get out of my car I have to sleep. It's stressed" I smiled, so damn innocently.

He smiled back, fuck!!! Pretty mother fucker

"Alright, see you at 7 then"  he got out. I love a man that listens, being challenged is fun but don't over do it.

-

After sleeping for hours ans hours, I finally woke up. Well got woken up by a location, of course he got my numbers. Fucken Mafia leaders. Why do I attract them anyway?

Taking a shower, a relaxing one. The location is 30 minutes away so I have to be fast. Drying my hair up and tying it to a high ponytail, nude make up with a red lip.

9

30 minutes went by easily, changing outfits. Finally settling on a head to toe Jean outfit. It's been on my closet for years, why not? My red hair fitting perfectly.

Feeling hungry as fuck I have a salad and take my meds. I don't want to be full but I can't drink my meds infront of Varga. It's embarrassing, lord!.

Taking my Porsche this time I drove off to the restaurant. As I expected its a high end restaurant. White and gold themed, touch of cream. It's elegant, mainly for snobby people. Not me.

Finding him in the middle as he lifts his hand filled with rings. A navy suite with a black shirt. Three buttons open, a view of a very very nice chest insight. He's handsome.

"Good evening smartass" he says opening my chair.
"Yeah whatever corky fuck" I smiled back, he chuckled. I'd die because of his smile, I swear.

"How was your nap?" The waiter came with menus and we decided to have scotch and red wine. Well he decided, I kind of liked the authority. It's different, not forced but natural.

"Well needed and deserved thank you very much. How was your day?"
"Business being business, it was busy. I'm glad I'm here, anyway thank you again"

I nodded politely, he gives me calm energy. I don't feel the need to be protective or snappy. Just calm and seen, which is different for me.

"Apart from law and tech, how's your side" he asks sipping his scotch. Saved by the waiter taking our orders. He had pasta and this time asked me what I needed, I took steak and veggies. It's like he knew I needed to be asked this time, I had to fill up my tummy.

"Still waiting on my answer pretty lady" of course I blushed.

"I have 4 friends. Nick, Enora, Anderson and Pretty. I may or may not have a boyfriend, it's complicated now. My parents died, still have both my brothers and my sister in law. Then my Aunt, Anastasia. A few centers running and orphanages, a lot of cars now and yeah that's it. How about you?"

"I don't have friends. 2 sisters though, my parents are still kicking it. Single as fuck, just fucking around. Still expanding businesses. I'm sorry for your loss" he placed his hand on top of mine. So smooth, it's like everything is perfect.

We looked into each other's eyes, deeply. Only to be disturbed by the waiter with out food. Breaking the trance we were in and not in an awkward way, we ate and had little laughs in-between the meal.

"Ahem" I looked at him and he looked at me then signaled me to look behind me.

Which I did.

Fuck

"I see you're on a date" Killian days with a burning face, Kian already has a burnt face with flaming eyes. You could literally see smoke coming out of his ears.

"I'm guessing this is the boyfriend you were talking about?" Varga asked as they stood between us.

"Both of them actually" I said sort of embarrassed, not that I should be but hey I am.

"To think i thought I was the biggest fuck boy here" he chuckled

"Killian, Kian this is Varga. Former middle and high school mate. Given that I also defended his right hand man in court and won" I smiled proudly, I could see their anger tone down.

"Congratulations baby" Killian said kissing me on my forehead, I missed his lips Jesus.

"She's a beast in court, I don't think me or my men will ever see cells with her by my side. I'm glad he picked you smartass"
"Whatever fuck face" we both laughed.

"You can join us if you like guys" Varga says nicely. I don't know what's going on but I smell my tension with the guys and there's something else. Jealousy.

"No it's okay, we were picking up something. We'll see you at home Bellissimo" I nodded. Just like that, they left.

I'm fucked.

After that the dinner went by nicely, deciding to meet up more and more often as friends. Not that we needed to establish that.

It was time to go and my dumb heart drove me straight to the guys mansion. I missed this place, sort of.

The guards let me in with ease, opening the garage as I park my car in the swarm of their cars. I see they bought more, impressive.

Walking in the back door, I made it to their office. Obviously where they could be, to my smart pants they were.

"I'm here" of course I'm still mad.

"You have lunch with men now? Laugh like a bitch huh?" Killian asks, clearly pissed.
"I won't answer that" I rolled my eye, crossing my arms on my chest. I can also be bratty you know.

"Don't do that" Kian finally says, only then I notice a scar on his cheek making fly to him, touching his face.

"What happened? Who did this? Are you okay?" I said with a hushed concerned voice. I care for him too much. He looked at me

"Say something!" I whisper screamed at him.

"I had another episode and almost killed Nick" my hands left his face, almost stumbling down.

"No" I whispered
"Is he okay?"
"He's fine, out of hospital even" Killian says softly, clearly sensing that I'm not fucking with this.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, you should've  looked for me fuck Kian. I told you, look for me"

I kneeled infront of his legs, I don't know why or how but I did.

"I'm sorry" my eyes flew wide open

"You're who?"
"I'm sorry" his eyes and tone so sincere, I bought it. Standing up and sat on his lap.

"Always find me Kian" I whispered on his neck. Lying my head on his shoulders

"As per our agreement, I'm taking Nick tomorrow. He's mine now" they agreed, not that they had a choice now.

"Time for punishment little girl" Kian said in a cold voice.

Oh ohhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 10K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...
27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
1.2M 28K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
44.4K 920 89
"What will we do with you?" I could feel them walk around the room no matter how much they tried tiptoing. "Anything you want daddy." I responded. I...