DEJA VU | Beomjun

By -saffronjo

"If you turn into a fairy, you'll die, Beomgyu." :: Fate always has a soft spot for star crossed lovers. Thou... More

01. when you came
02. and snow no longer fell
03. this world set in freeze
04. don't run away
05. a day after seven springs
06. bite on the cheeks

P R O L O G U E

206 11 33
By -saffronjo

"Eyes so beautiful that heart ached, colors so grey that heart stung, lips so blue that heart thrashed."

::___________::

A fairy with broken wings.

Cloths tattered, a profound smile playing on the lips.

Shoes battered, a withered rose held in the hands.

Stardust lying around them, flimsy strokes of blue paint stained on the ground they sat.

Doe eyes lit up with the brightest stars of the galaxy, and an ashtray beside the feet which had one of the marbled corners smashed.

That fairy had an exceptional ability to switch times. That's why the fairy was ever young, ever same as one remembered. It could only be seen at the most Ionely street at the farthest corner of the city, only to those who were as lonely as the fairy.

"Yeonjun Hyung, if you ever find that fairy, you should never let go of those hands." Beomgyu, at the age of nine, spoke in such a serious tone as he placed the building blocks one by one on top of other. He was very attentive at whatever he was making, and Yeonjun was trying hard to understand it through his narrowed eyes. "Like, never ever. If you do, then the fairy will become lonely again, and never talk to you!"

Yeonjun, at first, never believed such kind of fairy existed. So everytime, whenever Beomgyu mentioned that he wanted a fairy like that for his precious dollhouse, Yeonjun would silently judge him. Through his eyes, Beomgyu was just like that described fairy, but without the wings and shabby dresses.

He was an ever lasting enigma. Yeonjun believed there was a veil that covered the every stars of the galaxy, and was sure that Beomgyu wore it around his eyes. Even his soul was decorated with countless constellations; they changed forms but stayed the same. Whenever Yeonjun looked at him, he always shone the brightest, but maybe for that endless dazzle, he was always out of reach.

Always out of reach.

::___________::

"If you turn into a fairy, you'll die, Beomgyu."

"Even the stars are jealous of your light."

"Have you heard the sound of unending loneliness? The one blue whales sing in the deepest of the ocean, the one that reaches the shore and makes the sand tremble? Have you ever heard it, Hyung?"

DEJA VU 

A Beomjun fanfiction 

Written by Tani

The fairytale of a dollhouse owner and his lifelong best friend.

................

This is a pure work of fiction. Though I wanna own the idols, but I do not :) but the story is mine, the tears are mine, the feelings are mine. Welcome to another shitshow of Tani and her 3 am's   দুঃখবিলাস. Because TXT's deja vu is wrecking me, choking me, sending me off to Almighty knows where. 

Kudos to 19 days and Doukyusei, the most classic BLs, for making me tear up, rethink why I wasn't born as a boy, and helping me to draft this story.

................

[ Mature content ]

major character deaths

abuse

self harm 

..................

••:_______________:••

[ copyrights reserved,

©-saffronjo 2024√ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 409 36
A story of broken promises. Love isn't easy, especially if your heart is bound to break in the end. "Will you promise to be mine forever?" "I promise...
100K 5.4K 57
Soobin is known as the school's angel. Yeonjun is broken...sad. Angel's cure sadness, and that's what Soobin's gonna do. However, Yeonjun doesn't wan...
14.7K 1.3K 57
š“†©į„«į­”š“†Ŗ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
702 68 13
Having a love marriage is literally everyone's dream... It was about to get fulfilled for y/n...but when has life been so fair to us.. Due to certai...