Highschool Trouble: Trying to...

By Queensladyxxx

Bella Rose tries to get through highschool and become one of the popular girls, but along the line, she makes... More

Chapter 1 Winter Fortune Interdistrict High school [WFI].
Chapter 2 Hello beauty.
Chapter 3 A kiss from his lips.
Chapter 4 I might even lose control.
Chapter 5 Biceps and Triceps.
Chapter 6 The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys.
Chapter 7 Single Ryan.
Chapter 8 Slayers Office.
Chapter 9 What is she up to?
Chapter 10 Kath's story 1
Chapter 11 Kath's story 2.
Chapter 12 Murphy's return.
Chapter 13 Murphy caught Bella staring at him.
Chapter 14 VIP girls.
Chapter 15 The scandal.
Chapter 17 Murphy kissed her.
Chapter 18 Do you plan to ignore me all day.
Chapter 19 Queens of drama club.

Chapter 16 It looks like Murphy likes Bella

7 1 0
By Queensladyxxx

Murphy stood in front of her as his eyes wondered everywhere on her body. Seeing him staring at her, Bella shyly looked down, that was when she realized that she had also taken off her shirt.

" Oh shit!" Bella quickly turned around and put on her shirt. Her face was as red as a tomato. With her head facing down, Bella wanted to run away and hide out of embarrassment but Murphy stood in front of her and blocked her way, trapping her between his hands on the table.

She couldn't move back because of the table that was behind her and she couldn't go left or right because his hands were on the table and she was in the middle.

" What's your name?" Murphy asked.
Bella started blushing like an idiot for some reason, maybe it was because Murphy was too close to her.

" Bell...bella." Bella replied with her face down.
" Look at me!" Murphy said but it sounded like a command.
Bella shyly raised her head up. She meet his ocean blue eyes that could make any girl's heart skip a beat every second.

" Why are you so shy?" Murphy asked as he moved closer to her.
It was like as if at this moment, Bella wasn't in control of her mouth anymore, "It's because I haven't been this close to a cute and handsome boy before, it makes me feel shy." Bella couldn't stop her mouth from saying these words.

" Am I cute and handsome?" Murphy asked looking at her flushed face.
Bella nodded, well since her mouth has already started it, there was no backing out now.

Murphy smiled after hearing her reply. He grabbed her waist and dragged her closer to him.
Bella mind went blank for some minutes. What was he going to do, her heart started beating two times faster, her palms became sweaty and it seemed like his hand on her waist made her legs go numb.

Just as he was approaching her, the class door flung open and a group of students walked in. They all paused when they saw Bella trapped between Murphy's hand.

" OMG, Bella and Murphy, alone in the class, no wonder I didn't see Murphy in PE class just now!" A girl shouted.

" Look, could it be that Murphy has fallen in love with Bella, look at their current position."

Bella quickly escaped from Murphy's hand and ran out of the class to look for Kath.
" Hey, Bella where are you going!" A boy shouted.

Murphy sat on her table and watched her as she ran out of the class, he smiled.
" It looks like Murphy has really fallen in love with Bella, look at him smiling, has he ever smiled at any of us?" A girl gossiped with her friends.

After Bella left the class, she found Kath in the cafeteria.
" Bella, why didn't you come for PE class, I had to jog around the gym alone and Markela was coming after me." Kath complained.

" I'm sorry, I had to do something." Bella replied.
" Ok, sit down let's eat."

They were both eating when suddenly a group of girls ran towards them.

" Bella, you dare to steal Murphy from me, I'll make you pay." Cortney shouted as she rushed to hit Bella but Bella was quick enough to stand up from her seat making Cortney to crash into the chair.

" First of all, he never belonged to you, if he belongs to you then probably your belonging doesn't want you to be his owner again so he came to meet me." Bella replied with a triumphant smile.

" Keep smiling while it lasts, I will get my Murphy back no matter what it takes." Cortney angrily stomped out of the cafeteria to look for Murphy.

" Bella what happened between you and Murphy?" Kath asked as she pulled Bella back into her seat.
" Nothing much happened, quickly eat your food." Bella avoided the matter.

When they went back to class, all the girls were all looking at Bella, she ignored them and went to her seat. She couldn't help but think of what happened yesterday, Mr Matthew and Mrs Emma were suspended, and everybody was thinking that she did it now she's sure that Mr Matthew will probably hate her.

The look in his eyes said it all, she will wait until his suspension is over then she will go and explain to him that she didn't do it.

At this moment, there was a teacher in the class, after he entered, The Slay Gang, The Flirt Boys and Murphy entered and took their seat.

Bella hid her face when she saw Murphy looking at her. The class began and they were copying the notes the teacher was dictating.

Bella stopped copying because the teacher was too fast when dictating, soon after, students started complaining so he had to slow down.

When he was done, he explained the topic and gave them assignment before leaving the class.

Bella escorted Kath to the library after that she decided to stroll around the field because they were free causing her to bump into someone she has been avoiding.

" Hey, watch it pretty!" Alex said as he rubbed his head and looked down, "It's you, where have you been, after that day we went to the back stairs it was like as if you disappeared after that, well I have good news for you, there are many interesting places behind that door that you haven't seen, how about we go after school, me and you, come alone don't bring anybody with you." Alex said with his eyes focused on her small face.

" Ok then, see you after school." Bella walked away, unknown to Alex that she already knew what was behind that door, she wasn't really going, she just wanted to make him feel like she would come.

Bella went back to her class and sat on her chair, someone at the back threw a squeezed paper at her. Bella looked back and saw Cortney laughing, she stood up and went to meet her.

" What did you do that for?" Bella asked.
" And how does it concern you?" Cortney asked in a bratty like manner.

" It concerns me because the paper you threw hit me." Bella replied with a serious tone.
" And so what? If it hits you I don't care." Cortney said as she took out her mirror and lipstick and started applying it.

Bella rolled her eyes before walking back to her seat, after she sat down she started feeling something wet on her skirt, only for her to stand up and see paint on her chair. Her white skirt was covered with red paint at the back. She heard Cortney laugh.

So their plan was to make her stand up from her seat so that they could do this.

Bella looked at Cortney and said, "Your way of getting revenge is so low class, just like you." After that she walked out of the class and went to the washroom.

Luckily, the school's washroom had a washing machine but a it can only be used under a teacher's supervision. She walked out of the washroom, which teacher could she call.

She called a random teacher, after washing her skirt she left it to dry, luckily she wore black shorts inside. She took off her sweater and put it around her waist.

She left the washroom and went to meet Kath in the library.
" Bella what happened to your skirt?" Kath asked.
" It got stained with paint." Bella replied.

" Who did it, is it Markela?" Kath could only think of Markela because she was the only one after Bella, little did she know that Bella had lots of enemies.

" It was Cortney, she's jealous because I talked to Murphy." Bella sat down close to Kath.
" You talked to Murphy, how! It will obviously make all the girls jealous, even me I'm jealous." Kath replied truthfully.

Bella laughed. She didn't tell Kath what Murphy did, there's no need to tell her.
" I'll be back in a minute." Bella said they went to the washroom.
Luckily her skirt had dried so she put it on and went back to class.

As she entered the class, it was like as if Cortney was waiting for her at the door since she left, as Bella entered, a cup of soda was suddenly poured on her skirt.

" Oops, watch where you are going bitch, look at you did now, you spilled my soda." Cortney complained even when she was the one at fault.

Bella looked at Cortney angrily, she knew she did it on purpose, Bella walked to her seat and took her water bottle, she opened it and poured it on Cortney's head.

" Oops, look what you did, you spilled my water everywhere, watch were you are going next time." Bella said then walked out of the class, she had to go back to the washroom, luckily for her, someone was using the machine so she used it after the girl left.

When she came out, she saw Murphy and Ryan in the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.8K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
192 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...
34.4K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
279 12 38
Bella Moray liked to live in her comfort zone. There she was safe and no one could hurt her. That is, until she realised she was about to graduate h...