ꜰᴏʀᴛɴɪɢʜᴛ - Charles Leclerc

By happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡�... More

Prologue
ONE - the goddess of timing
TWO - a natural scene stealer
THREE - fell through the ice
FOUR - then came out alive
FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under
SEVEN - wilder and lighter
EIGHT - way to go tiger
NINE - you have no idea
TEN - so tell me
UPDATE
ELEVEN - who else is gonna know me?
TWELVE - my boy only breaks his favorite toys
THIRTEEN - you should've seen him
FOURTEEN - i know who my first call will be to...
FIFTEEN - eyes wide as daisies
SIXTEEN - no one's ever had me
UPDATE #2
SEVENTEEN - quite like you.
EIGHTEEN - truth, dare, spin bottles
NINETEEN - down bad
TWENTY - how i long for our trysts
TWENTY-ONE - it's a craving not a crush
TWENTY-TWO - don't look too deep into those angel eyes
TWENTY-THREE - don't you think how its borin' how people talk?
TWENTY-FOUR - one of us lying/my boy only breaks his favorite toys (FOR REAL)

SIX - higher and higher

1.5K 39 6
By happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"putain de merde!" Vasseur yelled as he bit his lip in anger.

Charles swerved onto the grass, costing him the lead of the race during the last 5 laps.

Chiara had her hand on your mouth, in shock of what just happened. The entire garage mumbling and yelling curse words in frustration.

Chiara and I had some headsets on, listening to both, Carlos and Charles' radios. Arthur was also there, sitting beside us.

"FUUUUUCK."

The radio was dead silent after that.

A couple moments later, Charles spoke, "I'm sorry," his voice sounding defeated and emotional.

His engineer told him to keep pushing, Charles not answering after that.

Arthur gave me a look, he widened his eyes a bit as his lips were pressed together in a straight line, him mouthing the words, "drama queen."

I rolled my eyes as I looked back at the screen.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

20 minutes later.

Max had gotten p1, Checo got p2, and Charles got p3.

"I mean, at least he got a podium, right?" I tried to ease the tension in the air as we walked to the ceremony.

Arthur let out a huff, "I mean it's not really a good thing if you were leading after many laps of overtaking and undertaking, to then loose all of that hard work because of a dumb mistake."

I stayed quiet after that, Arthur's words being slightly correct.

"Driver of the day might redeem it, no?" Chiara chimed, her camera out as we reached the podiums.

Charles, max, and checo were standing there, the Dutch national anthem playing in all of its glory.

Charles just stood there. No emotion on his face. The gleam of sweat radiating across the stage.

Max on the other hand was smiling, seemingly not over all of the pole positions he's been piling up.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"Are we feeling cute and simple," Chiara started as she picked up a floral dress, "or hot and sexy," she spoke as she picked up a black mini skirt and a silver corset top.

"Where are we going again?" I turned my attention towards her as I looked at the two dresses.

Chiara cocked a brow, "the afterparty?"

"Oh, then the second one," I picked my phone back up, "what time does it start again?"

"At 9," I checked the time, noticing it was 7:55 pm."

"Guess I have to get changed," I mumbled as I stood up, walking towards my suitcase and picking an outfit.

I wasn't in a party mood, hell, I'm usually never in a party mood. I'd rather be sitting down chilling or watching a movie, rotting away in bed; I knew I had to change. That's why I've made it my mission to just 'not be so stuck up,' as Chiara would put it.

I agreed with her.

I wanted to let loose.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

@chiarabianco has posted a new picture !

@chiarabianco twin?
tagged; @vivianlumiere
liked by arthur_leclerc, kimi.antonelli, and 398,662 others

@vivianlumiere WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
↪️ @chiarabianco NOBODY KNOWS ME LIKE YOU DO !!!

@user22 they're so hot

@user11 id hit
↪️ @user1 ew.

@arthur_leclerc far from twins
↪️ @chiarabianco excuse me
↪️↪️ @arthur_leclerc ones a monkey and the others a pig 🤷‍♂️
↪️↪️↪️ @vivianlumiere 🖕🖕🖕

@user98 imagine celebrating a loss
↪️ user12 what did they loose?
↪️↪️ @user98 charles could've won ferraris home race, but decided to pull a nikita mazaSPIN and it costed him pole.

@LH44FAN4LIFE charles is washed Carlos is way better
↪️ @CL16FANLOL says the fan of a 40 year old who's teammate performs better than him
↪️↪️@LH44FAN4LIFE can say the same thing to u

@user3 oh to be them

@user69 smash

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"We're gonna get so drunk," Chiara smiled as we got out of the car.

"You mean you," I laughed, "I don't drink."

Chiara rolled her eyes at my response, "such a snowflake."

"Hey!" I exclaimed as we entered the club. The throbbing lights and loud music taking over all our senses.

"I am not a snowflake!" I yelled so she can hear me.

Chiara ignored my comment and grabbed me by the hand, taking me to a private room, where every f1 driver on the grid were.

Arthur walked passed me, a girl wrapped around his arm as he sent me a wink, seemingly off to go dancing.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, I'll be back." Chiara said as she walked off.

I nodded as we parted ways, observing the room.

To be honest I didn't really know what I was doing. I'm very clueless when it comes to partying but, I want that to change. And with that, a drunk Yuki Tsunoda came up to me.

"Vivian! Let's go do uh, what's it called? karaoke!" He said with a huge smile on his face, motioning to another room.

I laughed and decided to go, I mean I love karaoke so that should be fun.

"Sure Yuki," I chuckled as he guided me to the room.

Pierre and Daniel were already there, dancing to Britney Spears' "I'm a slave 4 u." The sight was very... flattering.

As the song came to an end, Pierre and Daniel got of the stage, both laughing as the handed Yuki and I the microphones.

"I'm definitely gonna stay here and watch," Pierre said as he looked at Yuki and I.

I was ushered onto the stage as the song began to play, "whats the song?" I asked Yuki.

"Dancing Queen by ABBA!"

A huge smile grew on my face as the song started, I didn't even have to look at the lyrics because I know this song by heart.

Thank you Mamma Mia.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"YOU CAN DANCEEE!" Yuki and I sang in unison, I was literally screaming and pouring my heart out, the entire vibes of the room protruding good energy.

"YOU CAN JIVE! HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!" I grabbed Yuki's hand as I spun him around, causing me to let out a quiet giggle.

"SEE THAT GIRL! WATCH THAT SCENE!" We both pointed at one another as the last line of the verse came, "DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEN!" I shook my brown hair during the instrumental parts, Yuki doing random dance moves that are.. quite questionable, but fun nonetheless.

We both went off the stage, huge, bright smiles on our sweaty faces as we handed the mics over, laughing at one another.

"You have officially become my karaoke partner," he laughed as he looked at me.

I smiled and agreed, the laughter dying down now as we walked out of the room. I looked up and noticed Chiara and this random guy dancing outside, smiling and taking a picture for the memories.

"What are you doing there, stalker?" The person next to me said, causing me to flinch and almost drop my phone. Knowing instantly it was charles.

"Charles," i said all startled. I looked up at him, raising both of my eyebrows. A smug smile on his face as he took a sip from his drink.

I placed a hand on my hip, "I'm not a stalker," I reassured, our eyes never leaving one another.

"Then why are you taking pictures of people without them knowing?" He responded back, cocking a playful brow

I furrowed my eyebrows, "it's just Chiara."

"Ah,"

"Yeah," I replied, now looking at the glass of, whatever it was, on his hand.

"You want to try it?" He noticed as he offered me the drink, I shook my head.

"What is it?"

"It's called a blue lagoon? I presume? I don't know, I let Arthur get it for me." He spoke as he itched the back  of his head, which flexed his muscles a bit.

He was wearing a white, very thin long sleeve chemise with black jeans, his jewelry at bay.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him, looking intently at his features.

Arthur told me he wasn't in the mood to come to the after party, he was practically forced into attending. I get Arthur's point of view; he doesn't want his brother left alone, especially after an emotional day such as this. But I also understand why Charles wouldn't want to come.

"I'm sorry?" He spoke louder, leaning towards me now, indicating that he can't hear me.

"I said how are you feeling !" I yelled, startling him as he widened his eyes, a tiny smile forming.

"Good, better than before but, I don't really want to think about it," He shrugged, as he looked at me, opening his mouth in order to continue the sentence.

"Actually, Vivian-

"Charles! Vivian! viens danser!" Arthur yelled just a couple of bodies down, motioning for us to join.

Charles turned his gaze back on me, offering me a hand, "Allons-Nous?"

I let out a small sigh as I took his hand, a warm smile on my face.

Charles and I manouvered our way through the sweaty, drunk bodies as we reached arthur and chiara, both of their 'dance partners' out of the picture.

Chiara let out an excited shriek, "I'm so happy!!" Chiara grabbed my hand as she started dancing, the song "Toothbrush" playing.

I laughed and started mindlessly dancing with her, shaking our hair and bodies as the song carried on.

A round of shots came along and Chiara practically forced me to take one, scolding me to "have some fun."

I finally gave in and took a shot, the alcohol burning my throat as I let out a caugh. How do people willingly drink this?

"It's like you've never had a drink before!" Arthur yelled through the music.

I gave him a look that basically said, 'cause I haven't', his eyes widening at the fact.

"What?!" He yelled again.

I let out an awakened laugh, slightly embarrassed to admit it.

"Arthur, tais-toi," his brother said, making arthur furrow his eyebrows in confusion but continue dancing.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"Oh my God! Chiaraa!" I spoke as I spotted a familiar face near the DJ booth. "Is that Lando?" I let out a laugh.

Chiara laughed as well, "oh my goodness I have to add this to my collection," she said as she pulled out her phone to take a picture of the sight. Lando in his zone

Chiara and I were sat at the bar, taking a breather from all the dancing we were doing.

"Charles and Arthur are getting at it," chiara laughed, making me look back, noticing the drunk brothers dancing.

Why are f1 drivers such bad dancers?

"They're sooooo drunk," I giggled at the sight.

"Oh my god you should see charles drunk, he's the funniest when he's drunk I swear." Chiara added as she took a sip from her drink.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom." I announced, Chiara finished her drink and grabbing my arm.

"Lessgooo."

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"I feel soo bad for her!" Chiara looked down on the floor as she walked next to me, exiting the restroom.

There was a girl in the bathroom, asking a bunch of us if we saw her new 'Charlotte Tilbury PillowTalk lipliner'. damn, that's a long name. anyways, nobody knew where it was and she freaked.

"She can always buy a new one," I shrugged.

"It's charlotte tilbury! And it's barely used! Have some respect vivian." Chiara mumbled making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Ma biquette," a voice from behind said, immediately noticing it was Charles' voice. A wide drunken smile on his face.

He stumbled a bit as he walked towards Chiara and I, a bit breathless. "Save me from your friend," he pointed behind him as he walked closer, laughing.

A very drunk Arthur Leclerc emerging from the crowd, "Charles, come back!" Arthur groaned.

Charles was still catching his breath, "non! You tried to pants me, mec fou."

"Et quoi?"

Charles laughed and ignored his brother, he leaned his head on my shoulder, catching me off guard. "Can I lean on you?" He asked groggily.

"Sure." I said in a quiet voice.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

a/n (just imagine the group pic being Chiara, Vivian, Arthur, and Charles.)

@vivianlumeire very fun night. mp doing it again🥰
liked by charles_leclerc, pierregasly, chiarabianco, and 16,827 others

@chiarabianco we ate the dancefloor up
↪️ @vivianlumiere facts

@yukitsunoda0511 MY KARAOKE BUDDY ❤️
↪️ @vivianlumiere YUKIIII❤️❤️❤️

@user91 since when was she friends with the drivers 💀💀
↪️ @user12 since always man 💀

@arthur_leclerc who is that fine specimen of a man on the second slide.
↪️ @vivianlumiere your brother😘
↪️↪️ @arthur_leclerc THE FUCK

@charles_leclerc pretty
↪️↪️ @vivianlumiere ❤️❤️

@user3 HUHHH SINCE, UH, WHEN ☝️
↪️↪️ @user4 I KNEW SHED GO FOR THE BROTHER

@user67 I wish I was Vivian. Imagine Charles holding onto you like that omg

@user77 why is Charles Leclerc here.
↪️ @user43 fr like stay away from my mans.

@user81 CHERIAN? VIVARLES? LECMIERE? LUMERC?
↪️ @user1 omg nurse help someone is having a seizure

@landonorris 🕺
↪️ @vivianlumiere 💃
↪️↪️ @user99 she's fr working her way through the grid

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

a/n
my fingers hurt. hope u guys enjoyed!🩷 don't forget to vote and comment since it motivates me!!🩷🩷🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 22.2K 53
❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. ❞ -------------------- Debuting in the F1 world is never easy, e...
578K 10.5K 51
"Everything means nothing if I can't have you." She was his treasure, and he was hers. Social Media x Real Life Started - (28/05/22) Finished - (23...
24.3K 377 17
an influencer and a racing driver. what could go wrong?
247K 3.1K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...