Subliminally Claimed.

By desirediaries

Subliminal // an act of functioning outside the area of conscious awareness but acting to influence one's tho... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42

Chapter- 38

240 33 4
By desirediaries

Kabir's POV

'Kavya. We are home,' I called her and she mumbled something and opened her eyes.

'I fell asleep?' she asked and I nodded my head.

'Now, let's go,' I said and opened the door and got outside and we got outside.

'Princess left?' I asked Anand as soon as I reached the house.

'Yes, sir. She left an hour ago to help with some household work but she asked you to call her when you reach home,' he told me. I went in the kitchen and gave him the packet of masala dosa.

'We have bough Masala dosa for all of you and for Raj. So just make, rice and daal for dinner and leave early,' I said and looked at Kavya.

'Will rice and daal be alright for you, Kavya or you want some curry?' I asked her.

'No. It's fine. My stomach is already full,' she said as she bought a packet and gave it to Anand.

'I bought some chocolate muffins for your family,' she said and that bought a smile on my face.

 'Thank you so much,' Anand said and looked at me and he was teary eyed after Kavya gave him the packet. Kavya has not noticed it, but I did.

'Where is Raj?' I will give the muffins to him also,' she said.

'In his room,' Anand said and she put the muffin in a plate and went towards his room.

'She is very nice. It's normal for you to think about us as we have known each other for so many years, but she has met us now, yet, she also thought about us and bought something is and left,' he said.

'I know that she is very nice.' With a big smile on my face, I walked towards my room.

After getting freshen up, I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out of the bathroom and my mobile started ringing. I saw that princess was calling me.

'Have you reached? If you have reached, why didn't you call me?' she started yelling without even greeting me.

'Yes, I have reached, princess. I was just about to call you and---

Suddenly, I heard a noise and turned around to see Kavya standing at the door with a big bouquet of pink roses in a hand and a plate with two chocolate muffins in another hand.

'Sorry, I came at the wrong time. You can continue your conversation with your princess. I will come afterwards. Please have your chocolate muffin after you finish talking with her.' She kept the plate at the table and was leaving when I held her wrist.

'Princess, I will call you later,' I said and cut the call without even hearing her response.

She turned around and looked at me. 'I will come later. You should not have cut the call,' she said and tried to leave her wrist from my grasp but I didn't let her and took her towards the bed.

'Sit on the bed,' I said, almost ordered and she sat on the bed and I sat beside her.

'Is these bouquet for me?' I asked.

'Yes, I bought it for you. I hope that you will like it,' she said and gave me the flowers.

She doesn't know how happy I am. I smelled the flowers and sighed. 'I loved it. Thank you very much,' I said and the smile was not leaving my face. I was continuously looking at the flowers. Nobody had given me flowers till now. Yes, at parties, few of them have given me a red rose with their numbers on a tissue paper which I used to throw away, but this, this is special.

I went towards the flower pot, threw the old flower which, maybe, Anand has put few days back and put the pink roses in it and then took the plate of chocolate muffins and again sat beside her.

'Did Raj have it?' I asked and she nodded in a yes. 

'I thought we can have it together so I bought it, but I am sorry for disturbing your time with princess. You can have it while talking with her. I have not bought another plate. You can have yours and bring it downstairs. I will have it later,' she was rambling and suddenly, once again, she started running towards the door but, again, I held her wrist and made her stop.

She turned around and looked at me.

'I will be very angry if you leave this room right now. Please, come and sit on the bed,' I said calmly and went and sat on the bed, while controlling my anger. Here, I am so happy that she has thought about it and bought flowers to make me happy, and she is still stuck on that call which I don't even remember as my mind is filled with happiness from the time I looked at the bouquet.

She came and sat on the bed beside me but I didn't say anything.

'Let's eat,' she said, still I didn't say anything. At first, I was not that angry but this time she really made me angry. How can she think after she made me so much happy, I am thinking about that phone call.

'Why are you not saying anything?' she asked.

'How come you think that, I am still stuck on that damn phone call?' I said, almost shouted.

'I was so happy after you gave me the bouquet of flowers. Nobody has ever given me a bouquet of flowers but, still, you were still stuck on that phone call. You made me so happy and so angry at the same time.' I tried to lower my voice.

'I am sorry,' she apologized. 'Please have a bite of muffins,' she said.

'You have it. I don't want to have it.'  I replied sulkily.

'If you will not have it, I will also not have it,' she said.

'Please, have it.' I heard her voice and found a bite of muffin in front of my mouth which shocked me.

'Have it by my hands, please. I am sorry,' she apologized again as she moved the spoon, a bit more forward and I took a bite.

'Tasty, right?' she asked with a smile on her face.

'Yes,' I said as she took a bite of her muffin.

'Mmmmm, it's so tasty. We should take few of them before leaving. We can have it in the car.' I looked at her and smiled. Her eyes were closed as she was enjoying the muffins with all her heart. 

I looked at the pink roses in my flower pot and then looked at her and smiled. 'Kavya, why did you bought the flowers for me?' I asked as I took another bite.

'Why are you asking this?' she asked.

'Casually,' I replied with a shrug.

'I don't know. I just looked at it and wanted to buy it for you,' she said as she took another bite. I noticed a tiny part of cake on the corner of her mouth and without even thinking much, I wiped it with my thumb finger making both of us shock.

'Uh... I am... I am sorry.... there was a tiny piece of cake on the corner of your lips,' I said and took a bite quickly to stop myself from saying something stupid. Due to my hastiness, the piece of cake fell on my body.

'Sh!t,' I cursed myself.

'I... I will leave,' she stuttered while looking at my body which made me realize that I am only in my towel. I had totally forgotten about it.

'Wait... wait a minute. I will wipe it off and wear a shirt and pant,' I took my clothes quickly, went into the bathroom, wiped the cake hurriedly, wore my shirt and got out. Thank god, she was still there.

'Can I leave now? I didn't wanted to make you upset by leaving when you had told me not to leave,' she said.

'Uhhh... what happened? Are you okay? What about our chocolate muffins?' I asked.

'I am not in the mood to have it. You can have it.' It's as if tables have been reserved and now I am on the side where she was few minutes back.

'What happened suddenly, Kavya?' I asked.

'I don't know. I just don't want to stay here,' she said.

'That means, you don't want to stay in this room? You don't want to stay with me?' I asked.

'I mean... I don't know... I... I don't know what I want.' She seemed confused.

'What exactly happened, Kavya?' I asked her calmly.

'I am so stupid. How can I not realize you were just in a towel?'

'It's because of that?' I asked.

'It's a big deal for me,' she said. 'I have never seen somebody half naked other than my dad, brother and Sohum. What am I doing, Kabir? Coming here far from my house, sitting in a guy's room and enjoying muffins with him. What am I even doing?' she held her head in both of her hands.

'So you are again going back there? We have come so far, Kavya. We have became such good friends and now I don't want to ruin it for this. I tried to make her understand.

'I understand,' she said and looked at me.

'See, now, I am fully clothed,' I joked and she smiled a little.

'Now, have a bite,' I said and took a bite in front of her mouth and she had it.

'Do you want me to wear a coat? Wait! I will go and wear it,' I said and she started laughing and I joined her.

'No. Let's finish our muffins,' she said and went back to eating and that gave me a chance to look at her.

Here, she can't even stay with a man who is half naked and in my line of work, I see most of the girls changing partners in every few months.

How did I get so lucky to meet a girl like her who is so pure?

I forgot girls like this still existed after what I saw in my house and around me, but she made me realize that girls like this still existed.

*****

I hope you liked the chapter.

What do you think will happen next?

Drop your comments in comment sections.

Please COMMENT  and VOTE if you liked the chapter.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 4.6K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
17.7K 753 52
"I love Harmony with all my heart, but now that I remember it all, she deserves better." When billionaire Liam Hawkins loses his memory, but only spe...
179K 8K 62
Spellbound verb past tense; past participle: hold the complete attention of (someone) as though by magic; fascinate. *** Soleil has had a crush on B...
3.7K 67 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...