Naruto: Gamer's Quest REMAKE

Da OBank2040

By unknown means, Naruto is sent to another world. While there, he comes across many characters from popular... Altro

Chapter 1-Lost & Found
Chapter 2-Naruto vs Eggman
Chapter 3-The Big Boom
Chapter 4-The New Partner
Chapter 5-Gimmie a Hand!
Chapter 6-Panic in the Sky
Chapter 7-The Promise
Chapter 8-Dragon's Den
Chapter 9-First Impressions
Chapter 10-Enter the Dragon
Chapter 11-Star Lord vs Natsu
Chapter 12-Goose Chase!
Chapter 13-Fire Dragon's Fury!
Chapter 14-Naruto vs Natsu
Chapter 15-Onward!
Chapter 17-A Living Ship
Chapter 18-The Offer
Chapter 19-Decisions
Chapter 20-New Living Conditions
Chapter 21-Naruto vs Sakura
Chapter 22-Preparations

Chapter 16-Enter Shang Tsung

22 0 0
Da OBank2040

Elsewhere, we are introduced to a completely different area that looks like it's from the ancient days of China, but we shall call this place "Outworld".

Inside one of the Temples, lies the lair of Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat. The lair looks fancy yet cryptic at the same time, but it's what you would expect from a thousand year old sorcerer I suppose.

Shang Tsung in his old form is seated on his throne, having what appears to be a heated conversation with Kano.

"I warned you to stay away from Quill!"

Never mind, it is a heated one.

"We've spent over TWO MONTHS tracking him down and your impetuous clan costs us not only an advantage against Argo, but a potential ally as well!"

Kano defends himself against Tsung, stating-

"Hey, don't blame me for not waitin' forever to catch a fish before it swims off."

"We actually had Quill until some random toons showed up and saved him."

Suddenly Shang Tsung levitates Kano up in the air with a literal hand of fire.

"I am aware...but the fact still remains you acted on your own without reporting to me first."

So says Shang Tsung, who slowly starts crushing Kano, making him yell out in pain.

"But be honest; the only reason you did that was just so you could receive the reward."

Shang Tsung contemplates killing Kano, but unfortunately, it's of his best interest to leave the cyborg scumbag alive. Sure, he can easily replace him, but it's too much of a hassle and Kano has vast connections the sorcerer will need. So finally making his decision, he-

SLAM!

Slams the fiery hand down to the ground, leaving Kano nearly unconscious.

"Ever the typical greedy mortal; I gave you many things, but it will never be enough.

Natsu soon enters the room all casual like and spots Spryo near one of the pillars laying down.

The Salamander is wearing some cool new duds. No longer wearing the biker getup and now wears a black shirt,blue baggy pants with yellow dragon design and is sporting black and yellow sneakers.

"YO!" Natsu shouts, as Spyro looks up and surprisingly makes a smile.

"What's going on with the old man?" Natsu asked.

"We messed up big time; apparently, Kano went against Shang Tsung's orders."

So Spyro is still capable of speech, good to know.

Moments later Natsu walks up between the two, saving Kano from a continuous beating from the sorcerer, who may not kill him at the moment, but will certainly remind the cyborg who's the REAL boss.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up yet, Grandpa; I still recognize that coward's scent."

"Good, but listen well, Natsu; Quill is no ordinary man to keep track of so easily..."

"Once you find him, he will make sure to cover his trail to the utmost perfection; a rare quality that I painfully envy of him."

Shang Tsung says, as he gets up from his throne.

"So does that mean we're giving up?" The puzzled Natsu asks.

"Hmph, of course not, but we'll have to put Quill on hold for the time being and strengthen our forces..."

"For you see, I've learned over the past two months that the space man has strong connections in higher places."

Shang Tsung steps over the downed Kano, walking toward the exit.

The old sorcerer then begins to open a portal, chanting a magic spell.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asks.

"WE, are going to visit some old friends of both yours and mine."

Though he's always happy to accompany his grandfather, Natsu can't help but feel uneasy when Shang Tsung mentions old friends of his. The salamanders eyes even twitch for a split second.

Shang Tsung signals Natsu to follow him though the portal, which he does by leaping inside.

The portal disappears, leaving poor Kano still lying on the floor-

Wait, what do I mean "poor"? I don't feel bad for this bastard, mofo turned Spyro into a cannibal! Anyways, Kano slowly gets up and says-

"So screw me then, huh!?

He groans, as Spyro approaches him.

"He's a lousy old bloke to work with, but he'll never admit how much he needs me."

Kano then sighs, knowing there's more to it than that and realizes that he's talking to a dragon that he shouldn't really save face to, seeing's how Spyro is under his control and all. So he begrudgingly admits-

"But as much as I hate to admit it, I need him too, least' til' I can get back on my feet."

The Cyborg starts petting Spyro. Now fully up, he grabs Spyro chains and walks off as though nothing from earlier happened at all.

"Come, I'll show you where he keeps the best drinks in the cellar."

"And let's keep it our little secret, yeah?"

Spyro groans, missing Natsu already.

Later that night...

Tails slowly begins to awaken from his near death experience in bed, but the room is unfamiliar to him after rubbing his eyes.

The uneasy fox then looks around, hoping he hasn't been captured again until a British robotic female voice is heard.

"The patient known as Tails has now awakened."

"W-who said that!?" The startled Tails demands.

"Sorry to have startled you, I am Ship."

"Ship?"

"SHIP."

"Where am I?"

"On a ship."

"O...K, should've figured." The now calm Tails says with a wry smile,but goes on to ask more pressing matters.

" Are my friends here?"

"I have informed them of your recovery, they will be arriving shortly-

AGH!

Suddenly, Naruto busts down the door, which seemed to have caused Ship to feel a slight bit of pain.

"Tails!"

"Naruto!"

You dumb bastard, what is wrong with you!?

ZAP!

A mighty pissed up Ship pulls out a mini electrical cannon hidden in the wall and zaps Naruto like a taser, making him drop to the ground!

"Naruto!" The shocked Tails shouts.

To Be Continued...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

32.5K 625 18
Banish for doing his job, Naruto left never to be seen again in the elemental nations. Now years later, Naruto finds his life more interesting as the...
39.8K 938 24
Naruto's age has passed him by as his time is over. Now he attempts to seek out a place for himself in the new world, and it's bigger than he ever fi...
2.2K 44 6
Two friends of different origins and fates join forces against common enemies in a world of both heroes and villains gods and monsters there will pow...
35K 794 10
Resident Evil/Naruto crossover. In this story, Naruto was spirited away from his home. Since then, Umbrella captured him and experimented on him in...