•Imagine Mafia Boyfriend• Boo...

By IImaginemystories

Your ex comes back. And now he's trying to destroy everything you and your boyfriend have. Will your ex achie... More

Part 1 (His Pov)
Part 2 (His Pov)
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 (His Pov)
Part 19
Part 20

Part 8

117 0 0
By IImaginemystories

Marco is the one who told you.

But he told you with no details.

When it's time for him to tell your boyfriend something, he's good as it.

But when it comes to keeping secrets, some how he just can't hold his tongue.

So now you know most of everything and you are stunned.

You couldn't believe he didn't tell you.

But how is your boyfriend gonna feel when he finds out that Marco told you.

"Bf/n" You shouted, calling out for your boyfriend.

He came running in the room, "Yes mi amor. What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"So you left me to go kill my ex?" You said wafting for an answer from him.

"Darling, I didn't go kill him, he would've got to you first." He said.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to be safe mama, I was worried." He said looking very stressed.

"I get that baby, but you almost died." You looked at him worried.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Should I give Bf/n aka (boyfriend's name) a name? And what should it be? Tell me in the comments. And i'll edit it in!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
44.4K 627 21
mom and step dad kicked me out and know i live with mattia ale and kai but things take a turn
20.9K 203 22
Y/n. A 17 year old girl who's life is changed by having an arranged marriage with the most dangerous mafia leader ... 🥀