β˜Ύβ™›π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’•-π‘³π’π’„π’Œπ’† 𝑳𝒐𝒗�...

Por AllieSloth

"π‘Ύπ’π’˜...𝒔𝒐 π’ƒπ’‚π’”π’Šπ’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 π’”π’Šπ’Žπ’‘ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’†?" "π‘Όπ’Ž...𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔�... MΓ‘s

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ•šπ•€π•₯
𝟘𝟘:β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
πŸ˜πŸ™:𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•’π•π•ž 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•₯π• π•£π•ž
𝟘𝟚: π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀
πŸ˜πŸ›: 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓π•ͺ𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•†π•£π•π•–π•’π•Ÿπ•€
ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕣 β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ
𝟘𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 π”½π• π•£π•œπ•€, π•Žπ•’π•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•₯π• π•Ÿ
𝟘𝟝: π•Šπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ• π•£ 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣
𝔼𝕩π•₯𝕣𝕒: 𝕄𝕖𝕖π•₯ 𝔸π•₯π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•’ 𝕃. π•ƒπ• π•”π•œπ•–π•™π•–π•’π•£π•₯
𝟘𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿ π•—π•’π•žπ•šπ•π•ͺ 𝕑π•₯. 𝕀
𝟘𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿ π•—π•’π•žπ•šπ•π•ͺ 𝕑π•₯. 𝕀𝕀
𝟘𝟑: β„šπ•¦π•–π•€π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ & β„šπ•¦π•–π•€π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
πŸ™πŸ˜:π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π”»π•šπ•€π•’π•˜π•£π•–π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀
πŸ™πŸ™:𝕃𝕒 ℙ𝕦𝕀𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ
πŸ™πŸš:ℙ𝕠𝕣π•₯ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•π•–π•€

𝟘𝟠: π•‹π•£π•šπ•‘ π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔼ℝ

92 7 0
Por AllieSloth

 A week passed by and Edward finally decided to return from his "trip", a trip meaning either home or Athena's house. Of course, when it came to Edward being at Athena's the additions of Jasper and Alice tagged along. Bella had asked Athena about Edward but upon Edward's request she didn't give her much detail, but she did reassure her that he was okay and just had some business to attend to, though she didn't know the full reason why he wasn't attending school. As the days went by, Athena and Jasper talked more and got closer. Alice basically gave her a whole new wardrobe, and Edward continued to push Jasper's buttons. Today was the day Athena had been questioning, the interactions between Edward and Bella that is.

Athena woke up and went through her morning routine before getting dressed and deciding to go with her light blue arm today, the morning went as usual. She ate breakfast, put her shoes on, grabbed her bag, and went to school in her purple Cadillac. She arrived moments before the Cullen's and listened to music through the car speakers till a Southern Gentleman came and got in the passenger seat. "What are we listening to this morning?" He asked, his southern drawl prominent as ever. "ABC by Jackson 5" she replied as she smiled at him. "Did I hear Jackson 5?" Alice asked as she crawled into the back seat and leaned forward to look between the two. "Indeed you did" Athena responded as she poked her nose which made Alice giggle. "I see Eddy boy really did decide to come back today." She said as she looked out her window to be met by the man himself "Are you going to be a weirdo today Edwardo?" she asked in a normal tone. One thing she had learned within this week is that the Cullen's have really good hearing, like unnaturally good. "Shut up, I've never been weird in the first place," He said with a huff "Must we recall last week's events in Biology and you hitting me with a door and disappearing from school for a week " She listed. "Alright alright relax with the list, it's about time for homeroom, get out of the car." He said as he turned and headed to the stairs while looking at Bella

"Such a creep," Athenea said as she was about to get out and Jasper stopped her "Athena," he said and frowned a bit. "Sorry Jaz I forgot," she said and chuckled as she shut the door. He smiled got out and walked over opening her door for her, "Ma'am" he said as he held his hand out for her. She laughed softly as she took his hand and got out of the car. Athena let his hand go and opened the door for Alice and did the same gesture and Alice got out and laughed. They walked to their respective homerooms and bid each other goodbye til later. Athena walked in and sat beside Rosalie who was more comfortable with her but still kept a distance.

The bell rang for homeroom to end and Athena smiled at Rosalie as she waved to her before she left for AP calculus. "Hello my fellow table mates, both of you here for once," she said as she side eyed Edward "Really back to this?" He sighed as he rubbed his face "How else am I supposed to talk to you?" she said as she turned to Alice and smiled "Hello my beautiful friend how was homeroom?" Athena asked Alice, who smiled back and stuck her tongue out at Edward. "How come she gets the nice Athena?" he complained as he huffed "Easy, she never cheated a game of Mario Kart," Athena said with a smug smile "That was a week ago Athena!" He said with irritation prominent in his voice. Athena pretended to wipe a tear "Yet it feels like yesterday I was putting you into a choke hold" she said as if it was a fond memory "That's because you did" Alice butted in "Oh right that did happen didn't it" She said and giggled "Shut up weirdo" Edward said and pushed her arm. "Ow I've been wounded " Athena gasped as she held her robotic arm "You are so dramatic" he sighed "I know right, I should be in theatre." Athena said and just like that a teenage boy popped up beside her and she gasped as she held her chest "Jeez you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"My apologies but did I hear you wanted to be in theatre?" he said as he raised a brow with a smile "Partially, why do you ask?" Athena questioned as she crossed her arms. "I'm glad you asked that question", he cleared his throat as he presented a small poster "The school is performing Beauty and Beast this Spring and you would make a wonderful addition if you would like to audition," He said and Athena laughed a bit "I like the little addition audition part you said there, alright I'll give it a shot," she said as she took the paper and read over it a bit more. "Exquisite, We will see you next week on Monday in the auditorium after school," he said before he disappeared. "Are you seriously going to Audition?" Edward asked with scrunched brows "Obviously yes, and I'm gonna go big by auditioning for Belle" She said confidently "You're gonna get the part I just know it" Alice said as she snatched the paper and looked at it "Maybe I can get Jasper to be the beast" Alice joked and smiled "Oh please Jaz would never go on stage for a play" She said and laughed "I'm sure if you asked he'd say yes without a second thought" Edward said with a smirk. "What's that supposed to mean?" Athena asked as she turned to look at him. "Oh never mind it was just a joke is all," He said as he cleared his throat "Do I need to move the tree of you in the back?" The teacher asked as she raised a brow "No ma'am, sorry for the interruptions" Athena said and elbowed Edward.

After the bell rang the trio headed to their next class, Alice bidding goodbye as she hugged Athena before doing her usual skip to the blonde and brunette couple ahead. "Oh History how I love you," Athena said "I'm sure it's just the history you love" Edward teased "And the moment is ruined," she said as she went to her seat beside Jasper "Well Hello ma'am" He spoke up "Hello cowboy," she said softly as she placed her notebook on the table with the poster. "Well, what do we have here? May I?" He asked as he pointed to the poster "You may " She replied as she slid the poster over to him. He picked it up and read it "So you're auditioning for the musical?" he asked as he looked over the poster again. "Yes sir I am, for Beauty and the Beast. I wanna be Belle." She said as she wrote down the daily question on the board in her notebook before answering it. "Belle you say?" He questioned then smiled a bit "I think that would suit you" He added "I think your brother would make a great Gaston cause he's an ignorant cocky asshole" she whispered and Edward whipped his head around glaring, Jasper laughed quietly " I think you're right he would make a decent Gaston wouldn't he?" he said as Edward switched his glare to his brother and both Athena and Jasper laughed to themselves.

"Hey...this says Forks High and the Res school? Why is that?" Jasper asked, losing his joyful tone now taken place by a serious tone. " Oh yeah, I think I heard earlier this week they decided to let the kids at the other school also audition cause there's a low count in numbers to audition here. One of the reasons I said yes " Athena said and smiled "I see... well just be careful around them" He said in a serious manner as he grabbed her arm gently "What's so bad about the students at the other school?" She furrowed her brows and the people in front of them turned around "They party A LOT" one girl said "And they are the craziest parties, drinking, weed, edibles, you name it they have it" the other girl said "But it's invite-only, if the Res hasn't heard about you, you are definitely not in " The first girl added "And if you haven't done anything to be recognized, your chances are super super slim" the other girl finished off before they both turned forward again "hmm interesting, I've never been to a party before" Athena said more to herself than to other people "Parties just cause trouble" Jasper said as he started on his work "But it's on my high school bucket list, just to go to one for an hour and then leave" Athena replied as she did the same. "Well I'm sure they don't know of you" He retorted as he gripped his pencil tighter "Oh they know of her she's been the talk of the Res school for a week now," The girl in front of them said and then there was a loud snap. Athena raised a brow at everyone turning to them til she looked over to see Jasper had snapped the pencil he was using.

Athena furrowed her brows and gently took his hand "Mr.Matthew's" Athena started "Take him for a walk" the teacher said before she had asked and she nodded as he gently squeezed his hand "Come on Jas, lets go" she said softly as she got up and after a moment he followed the same movement and squeezed her hand tight. The class started whispering and eyeing them as they walked out of the classroom. "Wanna talk about why this bothers you so much?" She asked softly. "I...I" Jasper tried to find the words to describe. "Take your time," she hummed as they rounded a corner and Athena looked over to him "Jas it's okay to be upset just don't be upset with yourself over this." She said and he glanced at her. "Which part upsets you the most, me wanting to go to a party, Another school talking about me, or both because they're on the Res?" She asked in the same soft tone. "The...the third one," He said keeping his head down "Well, why don't you go to a party with me?" She asked as she sat on a bench and patted the spot beside her, he sat down and finally looked at her "I can't" he said as he squeezed her hand a bit tighter. Athena hummed to distract herself from the feeling in her hand

"Why can't you?" she asked, "I just can't, " he replied. Athena smiled softly, "alright, that's okay." she said and rubbed the back of his hand with her robotic hand "I will inform you that I do plan on going to one party if I'm invited," She said softly and she felt his grip tighten a bit more 'That is gonna leave a mark, that might be a little sprain' she thought to herself "But I promise to call and text you throughout the whole thing if that would make you feel better" she added and his grip loosened slightly "That would be nice..." He said and smiled a bit "I will inform you of anything, just keep Alice posted as well." Athena laughed and smiled at him. Jasper smiled and chuckled a bit, his grip loosening up a fair amount. "Is your hand okay?!" he exclaimed out of nowhere "I didn't realize my grip was so tight!" he frowned as he looked at her hand "I'm alright, don't worry I hardly even noticed" Athena said as she ruffled his hair. "Good job calming down there Cowboy," She said and Jasper widened his eyes a bit "What's that look for?" she asked "Um what did you say again?" he cleared his throat, and Athena raised a brow "Good job Cowboy" she said and smiled 'I know he heard me the first time, their hearing is impeccable' She thought to herself. Jasper nodded and chuckled as he took a deep breath. "Finally decided to breathe?" she teased and he tilted his head "What do you mean?", "Well, ever since the classroom you seemed like you weren't breathing," She said as she looked up at the clock. "But I usually take shallow short breaths when I'm upset or trying to not seem upset" she added and smiled at him as she got up "Let's head back to class," she said

"Could we walk a bit longer?" He asked as he got up "Of course we can cowboy, anything to help you." She said as she turned to him "Am I leading or you?" She asked as she started walking "I feel as if that was a rhetorical question " He said as he followed "Maybe" she sang out as she smiled back at him "You are an interesting individual Miss Lockeheart" he said "I do try Mister Hale" she said and they both laughed. After 10 minutes they were outside their class "Time to face the music", "Do we have to" he groaned "Jas come on" Athena said as she opened the door and walked in, Jasper following behind her and kept his eyes on her, he passed by her and pulled her chair out and Atheena smiled softly "Thank you kind sir" She whispered as she sat down and she reached over and pulled his chair out. Jasper tipped his non-existent hat and he sat down. Athena looked over at her hand which was turning a deep shade of purple and red 'That's not good' She thought as she shuffled her sleeve down a bit to cover it.

After the bell rang Edward came over "So what did you do on your walk?" Edward asked. "We made out, fought a dragon, stopped the apocalypse from happening, just to find out he has a wife and kids at home, eventually I turned into an evil witch and swore I'd get my revenge one day," She said and faked disappointment. Edward glared at her "You could have simply said nothing" He grumbled. "And waste the opportunity to waste your time, I could never pass up that, ooo lunchtime you get to see the girl of your creepy weird dreams," Athena said and patted his back "Let's go traumatize my sweet Bella" Athena said and smiled "and when I say that I mean you, Edweirdo" She yelled as she was now out the door "Hello my gorgeous best friend" She said to Alice as she linked arms with her and headed to the cafeteria. After they made it in she gently spun Alice over to Jasper "I'm gonna sit with Bella for a bit, cya in 20" She said as she walked over and sat beside Bella "I see Edward is back" Bella said while biting her lip and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she glanced over at the Cullen table "Sadly, to think I was enjoying school finally" she said and sighed. "Athena quiet down, I think he heard you," Bella said with wide eyes, "That's the point, I say what I say," Athena said and smiled as she did a little wave to him and he glared.

"He's such a weirdo, and a creep, he's a creepy weirdo," Athena said as she turned to Bella "He seems nice...and mysterious" Bella said "Total cover and I promise you he is not that mysterious, he's like any other younger sibling." Athena said, "cute and sweet?" Angela said "bratty and entitled, attention seeker, cheats games, and so on and so forth. He is the biggest button pusher" Athena said blatantly. "You seem to know a lot about him" Bella mumbled "Meh only like a good 50% give or take, only a handful more than some people." she continued "I'm just saying being a human being with people gets you places, treating them like their animals in enclosures or constant gossiping is not the way." She finished as she side-eyed Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Mike. "Oh my god, Athena! Athena Athena!" A girl came up to her, "Uh that's my name? What's it being called out for?" Athena asked as she looked at the girl "So, a little birdy told me that Paul Lahote and Jared Cameron plan to invite you to their party this Friday" She said and her eyes seemed to sparkle "Never heard those names before, but sounds cool" she replied and the girl gasped. "Girl! You don't understand, they are the top party throwers, and for them personally to invite you IS HUGE!! " she said "Well they must have the La Hote-s for me" Athena said bluntly, Angela and Bella giggled and she could hear a few giggles from the Cullen table.

"I see what you did there, just keep an eye out on your phone, " she said and smiled as she walked away "Aye aye captain," she said and did a proper salute "Why do you salute like that?" Jessica asked and Athena looked at her like she was stupid "Because it's the proper way too aka correct way too. If you ever watch the military that's how they salute." She said like it was common sense "Oh, I wasn't aware there was an actual 'proper' way to do that", "Now you do," she said and turned to Bella "Jeez maybe I was wrong" Athena said before she got up "What do you mean?" Bella said "Oh Bella if only you could read my mind" She said and patted her head "You're thinking about food...and history, particularly Jasper Whitlock?" Bella said with a bit of uncertainty "Ayo get out of my head, there's some private information that could make or break the world." Athena said covering her face and then laughing which made Bella laugh as well. "I'll see you in Bio lovely," she said and then walked over to the Cullen's table.

"Bella is a mind reader," she said and sighed dramatically and "fell" onto Jasper as she sat down. "Is that so?" Edward asked "Yes she knew exactly what I was thinking, we're on the same wavelength." She said and dramatically leaned into Alice. Alice giggled and twirled one of her braids between her cold fingertips. "And you were thinking about food and Jasper Whitlock?" Emmett joined the conversation "I apologize for being hungry and food is the only thing to satisfy. Also like come on, if you saw pictures of Major Jasper Whitlock you would understand the appeal. Major at 19, hello if I was born in his time period, smash instantly after marriage." She said as she turned her chair to face Bella and motioned for her to turn around to Angella and Jessica "You're both the same person, though...nevermind" Athena cut herself off "Woah woah woah, hold up what did you say about your little soldier boy?" Emmett asked as he had a huge grin on his face.

"If you saw him you would smash as well, I am weak for a guy in uniform, and that had good morals, and the looks were just a bonus, also something about putting Major in front of his name just adds on" she went on as she stared at Bella who kept glancing over. "What does she see in you?" Athena and Edward said at the same time and Athena whipped around to Edward "Excuse me, what do you mean by that?? I'm sure Bella prefers my presence over yours, but I don't get why she wants to look at your ugly ass, probably feels bad that out of all the Cullen's you just weren't blessed with good genes." She said and took a deep breath "Why do you hate me?" Edward said and glared "Quite the opposite, I do like you as if you were my own annoying sibling." she said as she looked away and drank her water. Edward looked at her with soft eyes and chuckled "I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me" he teased " I will crawl over this table and choke you out mid cafeteria." She said and side eyed him "And there's the Athena I know and love," Edward said with an eye roll.

She blew a kiss then finally noticed everyone looking at Jasper and Emmett had a smirk while Alice was giggling quietly and Rosalie was looking between Jasper and Athena dumbfounded. Athena finally looked at Jasper who was holding his chest with one hand and covering his face with the other. "Jas are you alright? Hello Earth to Jasss" she said as she gently tapped his arm and he lowered his hand a bit to look at her "Yes? What is the matter" he stuttered out, stumbling through the sentence. "Are you okay?" She asked as she rubbed his arm with her robotic hand. "I'm great, I'm wonderful, I'm fantastic," he said as he lowered his hand and gave her a nervous lopsided grin. "You guys are strange individuals, I guess that's why I enjoy time with you. Well minus Alice she's the most normal and I love her so" she said and turned to hug Alice and she hugged back. "Athena?" Alice said in a quiet voice, "Yes Alice?" she asked "Thanks for being my friend", "...Thanks for being my best friend Alice" Athena said and gave her a little squeeze and she let go, but Alice held on a bit longer and then finally let go. Her eyes looked glossy but no tears seemed to fall.

The bell rang for lunch to end and they got up and headed to class "So did you mean all the things you said about um Jasper Whitlock?" Jasper asked as he walked beside her and gently took her bag to carry it for her. Athena smiled and thanked him "Oh 100%, He's a dream guy minus ya know being on the Confederate side though the uniform was quite nice, fashionable," She said as she thought. "Interesting, You said I looked like him right?" he asked and Athena looked over at him, "I mean you do have several similarities, possible descendants of him since you come from Texas and in the general area in which he resided before his MIA." She said as she walked into Biology and greeted the teacher before sitting down. She hummed as she heard Edward and Bella's "conversation". "You've been gone" Bella started "Out of town. For personal reasons" he replied 'Such a liar, out of town my ass.' Athena thought as she looked into the microscope "Anaphase" Athena said as she slid it down to Jasper and tuned back in "Enjoying the rain?" Edward asked and he caught a glimpse of Athena giving him a straight bored face 'Really Edward really, the rain?' She thought "Really? You're asking me about the weather?" Bella said and bit her lip shaking her head "Um yeah I guess I am?" she sighed "I don't really like the rain, any cold..wet thing" Bella said and tucked her hair behind her ear and bit her lip while talking.

"Oh..my...lord...this is terrible, he has zero rizz not a single flirting skill in sight," she said quietly to herself as she smacked a hand gently to her forehead and instantly regretted it when pain surged through her hand up to her elbow. Alice giggled and Jasper shook his head. Edward continued "If you hate the rain so much then why did you move to the wettest place in the continental U.S." He asked 'That could actually work...' Athena thought as she looked into the microscope "Prophase" Athena said and looked over "They have to be made for eachother if that caught her attention" Athena muttered under her breath. "I'll be honest with you, the flirting skills go to the Cullen women, the men are mediocre, to say the least," Alice said and stuck her tongue out at Jasper. Jasper sighed in defeat "I can't even fight that, have you seen Rosalie and Emmett, to the eye it looks like it makes sense, pretty girl with a jock-looking guy, but personality wise it makes no sense." Jasper said "But somehow they make all the sense in the world." Alice said and smiled "I hope to have a love like theirs one day" she added and sighed. "Alice, if we are single by the age of 50, let's get married to one another," Athena said and reached over to Jasper and held her hand "...heh yeah that's a deal," Alice said in a semi-sad tone with a heartbroken smile. "You're very emotional today love, is it that time of the month?" She asked, "Oh uh yeah, just going through it." Alice said and let her hand. Athena nodded and smiled as she went back to the science work. She didn't notice the similar sad looks Alice and Jasper gave each other.

The bell rang and Bella and Edward walked out together, Athena acting like a super spy behind them as she listened, then she leaned on a locker and eavesdropped as she talked to Alice and Jasper. "Your eyes were...black and now they're like amber?" Bella said and Alice and Jasper looked over "It's um the fluorescence... I gotta" Edward walked away shaking his head and Athena looked at Bella and walked over "Hey lovely, how's it feel to be the proud owner of the golden onion?" Athena asked and gently nudged her. Bella looked up at her and laughed a bit "Gonna be a proud plant mom." Bella joked and Athena giggled. "Go ahead, put your earbuds in, I'll be reading my book," she said as Bella sighed out of relief and put her music on and her buds in, while Athena got her phone out and read while they walked together. Athena and Bella were so immersed in what they were doing that when they got to Bella's truck it took Athena a moment to realize people were yelling, no screaming, at them. Athena looked up and Tyler's van was headed straight for them as the tires slid on the iced-over parking lot.

Athena looked at Bella and all she could see was the crash from her childhood, and without thinking about it she grabbed Bella and got down, putting her robotic arm out. Then there was a loud sound, and there was an arm around her and Bella. She looked up to see Edward looking at them and she furrowed her brows seeing him there "How... You" Athena stopped then shook her head looking at Bella "Are you alright?" she asked as it was loud enough for her to crush her robotic hand 'Mom is gonna kill me for breaking this one' she thought "Oh my god Athena your arm!" Bella exclaimed "Robotic no harm done " Athena laughed "Edward was just? there?" Bella started "Edward? He's on the other side of the lot with his family Bella?" Athena said 'I'm sorry Bella' she thought "Wasn't he just here?" she asked "Bella there's no humanly possible way for him to book it over here, maybe you saw him and had a little fantasy?" Athenaa said and laughed "Sorry I'm not the knight and shining armor you wanted" She added and smiled and then the ambulance was heard.

Once they arrived at the hospital Athena got nervous as she hid behind a curtain and then it was flung open and revealed, to her mother "Momma before you say anything...um I'm fine?" Athena said, sounding like a question. Leilani looked at her and stared at the broken robotic arm beside her "Fine? Fine, you say? THAT does not look fine" she said grabbing the busted arm and waving it "You could have been killed, you could have died, I could have lost you" she started "But I'm alive and in the same condition before the incident" She said and sighed "But it could of gone wrong!" Leilani added "But it didn't" Athena retorted. "Athena Lockeheart" Leilani started but Athena cut her off "I couldn't just let her die," she said as she moved the curtain to point to Bella then she pulled it again to close it. "We were right there together and when I looked at her...all I could see was the..., I couldn't just let her die so I moved fast to minimize damage to her and I" Athena said as she looked down. Leilani's breath hitched as she put her hands over her mouth. "Oh Athena,...just get checked out, I'll get off early and-" Leilani was cut off. "Mom I am 19, I'm fine really, just go back to work and I'll see you at home when you get off tonight," Athena said and hugged her mom. Leilani hugged her back and sighed "Alright just let me know you got home safe," Leilani said before she went back to her duties.

Athena sighed and laid back and looked at her extremely bruised hand and then she heard the curtain open then close. "You must be Dr. Cullen?" she said not looking at him. "How did you know?" He asked in his normal smooth tone, having a smile on his face. "I feel like you already know of me," she said and smiled a bit. Dr.Cullen chuckled "That I do, Athena Lockeheart right?" he asked as he looked at her as he was about to look at her chart "You don't need to look at that, I have a broken hand ...not the robotic one but the one here" she said holding it out. "And what makes you say th-" she pulled her sleeve up "The horrible bruising and swelling that is very visible," She said to answer his question. "Oh by the looks of it, that is very broken and has been since before this incident." Carlisle said as he gently took it and Athena winced "I will get you an x-ray just to confirm" he said "Dr.Cullen'' Athena said before he left "Yes Ms. Lockeheart?" He said, "Is your family okay?" she asked, and he looked at her confused. "I don't quite understand the meaning of your question." He said as he turned to face her

"Oh, I just mean they seemed very rushed to leave the lot, I thought maybe they had a traumatic experience similar to what happened today. They looked a bit spooked and concerned." She said and continued "I just wanted to know if they were okay. They're my friends...I just wanted them to know we're okay " She said and smiled softly. Carlisle's facial expression softened and he smiled at her "I assure you when I tell them you're alright they will be very relieved " he said turning to leave "Oh and Dr. Cullen?" "Yes Athena?" he said looking back at her "You should sign Edward up for Track," she said as she laid back down. "Is that right?" he asked chuckling "Yeah, he's too mediocre of the American football life, maybe he could do football probably, but um yeah...you can go now." she said as she kept her eyes on the ceiling "If there's a question about-" he started "None of my business, everyone is alive that's all that matters... the only thing Bella knows is that I saved her and she thought she saw something that wasn't there." Athena said glancing at him "I need to go before Jasper and Alice freak, so I really need the X- Ray and this taken care of " She said softly "Thanks for your help Dr.Cullen" she added, "Please, call me Carlisle" he said as he left "thank you Carlise" she said after he left.

Athena got up to see Bella and she was gone from her bed when she saw the door close, she followed out and listened hearing 3 familiar voices then she ducked when Edward went over to Bella. She listened closely and furrowed her brows as she heard the first few things then she headed back to her bed and laid down closing her eyes. She only had her eyes closed for a moment when the curtain opened. "That was fast I guess I-" Athena stopped talking when she was met with the presence of Rosalie. "Oh I thought you were Carlisle," she said as she sat up. "Sorry to disturb you," she said as she looked at her and her eyes lingered where her arm was missing and then to her hand. "No problem, I assume you want to warn me and tell me to stay away for my own good and for the sake of your family." Athena said "I've seen movies" she added and smiled. Rosalie opened her mouth then closed it "It was worth a try, though I doubt you would listen." she said with a sigh "You act like they don't come to me themselves, and I'm not going to change my personality to make them stay away. In the movies it never turns out good for your character, they always find out and then you end up against the wall saying it's for your own good and blah blah." Athena said, "You watch movies a lot don't you?" Rosalie concluded, "Indeed I do, so since your plan has been debunked what do you need?" Athena asked as she made eye contact with the blonde. "So why did you lie?" she asked as she walked closer "I don't know what you mean. I simply stopped the van with my precious baby." she replied as she held her busted robo arm.

Rosalie stared at her "I see, I must have been mistaken then my apologies" she said. "I only make white lies when it seems necessary" Athena added and smiled, Rosalie's lips turned to a slight smile for a moment before she went back to her usual expression "I will keep that in mind...I'll tell Jasper and Alice you're doing alright...and um get better soon," she said before leaving. Athena smiled and laid back again, shutting her eyes only for the curtain to open again "Who is it this time?" She mumbled "Your favorite person" She easily recognized the male's voice, "Alice you sound so different," She said "Okay 2nd... I'm in the top 10," he said and sighed. "Hello Eddy," she said and opened an eye to look at him. "So...I heard about your arm and hand," He said looking at the broken robo arm "Meh, the cost of saving someone," she said and smiled as she sat up again. "Right right, so um Bella thinks I was there..." He said as he sat down on the bed. "I told her that wasn't possible because you weren't anywhere near us. I think she just had a moment," she stated as she kicked her feet. "Yeah, that's what I said...but she seems positive I was there." he said "You also said no one would believe her if she said anything," Athena added as she kicked his leg. "Oh you're sneaky,... She just asks too many questions for her own good, and doesn't drop subjects." He complained "Yeah that sounds like Bella, it's a really bad trait in some moments"

"Ms.Lockeheart, it's time for your X, ray," a nurse said as she walked in and eyed the two "Welp I better head there, cya later Eddy boy," she said as she left the area and got her X-ray done. " the hand is broken in several areas," Carlisle said as he turned the light on and put the x-ray scans on it. "Well, we already knew that," Athena said and laughed "Yes, my issue with this is that this break is relevant to something or someone's hand being squeezed around it. Not a car incident or a fall." Carlisle said and looked at her, "Adrenaline, I'm sure Bella just squeezed it hard" Athena explained "Yes that could have been the case, but if it was Bella her max would be this area and this here." Carlisle pointed. "But the breaks here are as if something was progressively squeezing harder, is there anything besides the incident that could have caused this," Carlisle asked as he walked over. "Um OH yes yes I did it myself it seems," She said and chuckled "I have a tendency to squeeze my own hands and in Biology I squeezed my hand under the table and there was a pain, I must have been so lost in thought I didn't know how hard I was squeezing. It had to be that event, nothing else happened." Athena assured and nodded as she thought about it.

"I see, hm the robotic hand could have possibly caused this type of break. Just be careful next time, My kids care about you quite a lot." Carlisle said as he smiled and he went to get something to stabilize her hand and then wrapped it. "I'll have to schedule your surgery, these breaks need to be set right, if I just cast it there could be nerve and bone damages that would be extremely hard to reverse." He said as he was fixing her hand up and had her put a brace on top of the wraps. "Be careful, you don't want to mess that hand up more than it already is." he added "I will be, can I go home now?" she asked as she got up. "Yes, just sign out and if anything is wrong please call." He said as he handed her a paper with his number. "Is this special treatment because I'm friends with your kids??" She asked suspiciously. "They would kill me if anything happened to you." he joked and Athena laughed "Thank you and cya soon Carlisle," she said before she left and went to sign herself out. "Shit, my car is at the-" She saw a glimpse of purple out of the corner of her eye and she turned to look. "My car?" she said as she walked over and sure enough it was her car.

"How did you?" she mumbled and then the window was cranked down "I may have hot-wired it," Emmett said as he smirked "You sly son of a gun" Athena chuckled "You did it so you could drive her didn't you." she added "That was a big part of it, the other part was Rosalie telling me to" he said as he pointed over to the passenger seat, the blonde sat there with her arms crossed. "Well well looks like someone cares about meeee" she teased as she got in the back seat. "It's called a favor, that is all, now Emmett take her home," Rosalie said. "Wait, how are you gonna get home?" "Jasper and Alice are following, they wanted to drive, but Emmett was...persistent about driving," She said side eyeing the man whose laugh boomed. "I see, well thank you." She said before looking out the window and smiling at the jeep nearby. "Yeah don't mention it...really don't mention it or your hand won't be the only broken thing," Rosalie said in a cold tone. "Uh huh uh huh" Athena muttered out.

Once arriving she got out of the car and stretched, "Thanks for the ride Emmett" she said and Emmett reluctantly got out. "You sure I can't buy her off of you?" he asked for the hundredth time. "This is my baby, my dream, I'm positive I won't sell her." She said and he sighed in defeat as he solemnly dragged his feet to the Jeep where Jasper was standing. Rosalie looked at him then at Athena and hummed before she hopped in. Athena waved a bit and Jasper's brows furrowed as he marched his way towards her "You said it was fine? You said everything was okay. This does not look fine or okay!" he said, raising his voice a bit. "I am fine, this is nothing, just a minor setback is all," she said and smiled, but Jasper still was upset. "You never used that hand in the incident, you couldn't have broken it there..." He said his voice now laced with a new sadness to it. Athena frowned, "I did it to myself, I sometimes forget about the ro-" She got cut off by Jasper grabbing her shoulder "Don't..don't you dare lie to me, not to my face." He said his voice only above a whisper, if they weren't this close she probably wouldn't have caught his words. "Jasper...It was a mistake, you... you didn't mean to you were just upset and hadn't realized your own strength is all, I'm okay really, I've been through worse injuries." She said and smiled more. "How can you be so positive and smile at me after I BROKE your hand." He said and then he glanced back at the Jeep before looking back to her.

"Because I'm not mad, upset, disappointed, or scared of you Jasper, you didn't mean to, You would never hurt me on purpose now would you?" She asked and smiled softer. "I would never hurt you on purpose but-" Athena cut him off "That's all that matters, we all feel strong emotions at times, and that not only takes over how we feel but what we do, even if we don't realize it." Athena said and smiled "I would rather if you were mad or scared..." He mumbled "Maybe I wouldn't feel like such a...monster" He added as he let her go. "Jasper Hale!, don't you ever call yourself such a thing. You are not a monster, you are far from a monster. Monsters hurt people on purpose and cause pain and suffering because they like it. Do you like causing pain and suffering? Are you happy with yourself over my hand? No, no you are not and you don't like seeing me like this so Jasper Hale don't you ever think for a damn moment that you are a monster!" Athena yelled at him, truly being angered by his words.

"Athena I...heh how do you do it?" he asked as he smiled sadly. "Do what?" she asked a bit louder than she meant "Sorry...the fire is still burning a little" she mumbled "Heh...how do you take from the bad of something and make it good? How do you forgive someone so easily? How do you make someone who was feeling like a total idiot and horrible person feel... honored to have you stay?" he said and smiled a bit more "I was raised by a wonderful lady...and I was homeschooled and didn't have a lot of real friends" She said and huffed out a breath. "You should head inside because it's cold out here for you," Jasper said. "It's cold out here for me? You need to get into that warm Jeep ASAP mister and get your butt home, is that clear?" She said, having sass behind it "Heh yes ma'am that was heard loud and clear...have a good rest of your night Ms. Lockeheart" he said, tipping his nonexistent hat to her. "And you as well Mr. Hale," She said pretending to curtsy. She headed in and Jasper watched before he went and got in the Jeep.

Alice stared at him "Now Alice listen-" Jasper started "YOU BROKE HER HAND" all three of his siblings yelled simultaneously, Jasper sighed "I didn't even know til now that I did it." He said looking down "How could you not know she had a broken hand?!?!" Alice yelled whacking his arm "Did you notice it?" he asked and she opened her mouth, but quickly closed it. "Exactly," Jasper said, "lets just get home, Carlisle should be there by now," he added. 

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' β€’JmStor...
44.6K 792 27
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
357K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
3.5K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...