I'm Gonna Write a Book

Von lilly_wild

I've seen some shit and remembering how I handled hard things isn't a bad idea. People can learn what not to... Mehr

Fake Friends
The November 4th Incident
Chloe
Secret Crush
Girl's Night
Happy Fuckin' New Year
Awkward Surge
Burning Bridges

Woke Up Today

1 0 0
Von lilly_wild

Today felt like I woke up.

I was dreaming and sleeping in my bed. I kept waking up in a coughing fit and having to go spit. I don't know why. I finally got to sleep around 3:37am (looked at the microwave on the way to the sink). I dreamt that Chloe was alive.

I dreamt Chloe was brought back and I actually felt it in my heart and soul. I felt like I did last year... I was happy enough and just more present and aware. I was grateful and felt like i was the last puzzle piece in a puzzle. I fit. I felt like I was where I belonged. I dreamt she was in front of me and I saw her there. I got to see that familiar shape of Chloe wagging her tail in front of my feet. I pet her head and heard her breathe. 

Then I had to work, and remember the dream skipping time a bit. I was at dave and busters with my friends and climbing down a tree house wishing I could stay out later. Then my father calls me and says,

"I waited for you to come home. I couldn't wait any longer, Chloe was in pain. I had to put her down without you."

Chloe was gone... again. This time I wasn't there for her. I was horrible for letting her die alone. I should've been there. I should've not let her go through that without love and support. I then remember crying in my bed. Sobbing. I just didn't want it to be real. I had to calm myself down so I could breathe, so I told myself it's okay and she's here. Just to take a breath. Then after that, I remember. I remember she is dead. I remember she isnt breathing so why should I? I remember my best friend is not here. I remember that I'll never look into her eyes and tell her I loved her. I will never walk her or pet her again. 

Dream ends.

I open my eyes to find I've been crying. I think, 

"Oh my god. It felt so real. I don't know how to live without her all over again. What am I gonna do?"

I run to the bathroom coughing and spit up more white mucus. I have no idea why I'm doing that lately. I hope it's cancer so I die. I know that's dark, but I am spent. I am tired. I miss too many people. I miss my mom, my brother, my nona, my cousin, my grandma, my nono, and now... I miss Chloe. I thought I loved everyone I mentioned, but they don't hold a candle to the void I feel without Chloe. It's like life isn't worth living. I simply do not care about the future. If she's not in it, it won't be the same.

Now, I drink. I finish the halfway gone bottle of Jack Daniels Apple. I reach for the other bottle and remember him.

I remember Jared. I remember how he was so smiley and hugged my whinnie the pooh sleeping stuffie. I remember laughing and just looking at him. I can't explain it, but his presence is so pleasant. I feel like he is genuine and kind and funny. I see his pain when he talks about hard things, and I see his smile when something makes him happy. When I'm around him, I feel a fraction of how I felt around Chloe. I feel like life is bearable. If I had Jared around me, I could see the point of the future. I could see the reason to care. 

Jared on the other hand... is an established man who knows what he wants. I am something he'd like to play with, but not someone he could fall in love with. I have a gut feeling that he won't ever love me or appreciate the way I love him. 

That's the first time I said the L word regarding Jared. It just slipped right off the keyboard onto the screen. I am in deep shit. How do I find the strength to push away the person who reminds me of Chloe?

I am too weak to. I am going to hurt forever. I don't know what to do.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.1K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
22.4K 1.2K 27
❝ I always say it's for the best But what's the best for me I swear that I'm not selfish I just wanna be happy ❞
134 33 20
Life itself has it's own opposite, it's either you're a good person or a bad person or you're full of positivity or you're full of negativity. All a...
226 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...