Never

By Nakornie

Name : Izuku Midoriya Status : orphan Quirk : quirkless Futur : dreams of becoming a hero to help people. Pro... More

Author note
0. Butterfly effect
1. Welcome to hell !
2. Liberty and worried daddy
3. Kitta and Hitoshi grit their teeth
4. The red eyed demon
5. Friends ?
6. Family
7. Bonding
8. Bait
9. Release of a demon
10. How I got this name
11. Race against time
13. I'm her father / ... Huh ?!
14. Confessions, part 1
15. Confessions, part 2
16. Alone on a roof
17. Solace
18. Fights
19. The Aizawa juniors
20. Aizawa senior

12. Video and runaway

9 0 0
By Nakornie

Shota Aizawa's POV

Kita : RECOVERY GIRL !!!!!!!!!

I shoved the others away to place myself between them and my daughter.

Me : Stop ! It's my daughter Kita, go fetch Chiyo, the kids are wounded !

RG : I'n here, let me pass, shoo shoo !

The little nurse forced her way through, whacking everyone who stood in her way with her cane, and arrived before the children. Kita looked at her with a mix of distrust and hope.

Kita : Are you Recovery Girl ? Can you save him ?

RG : Yes, that's me, let me see your friend.

Kita carefully lowered her friend on the ground, his head on her knees. Everyone held their breath upon seeing him. I had seen many wounds in my life, but this kid looked as if some extremely cruel villains had tortured him for days.

Chiyo face darkened when she saw him.

RG : We can't move him, Ken, Higari, go fetch me my equipment right now ! Aizawa bring your daughter to the infirmary and bandage her the best you can, I'll take care of her as soon as the boy is stable.

Cementos and Power Loader immediately left, but Kita categorically refused to leave the boy, growling and showing her teeth to anyone trying to get close - except Chiyo. At the end Nemuri had to use her quirk to put her to sleep while I stopped her from attacking with my scarf.

Kita's POV

I woke up in a confortable bed, in an unknown room. My mind was weirdly foggy. I blinked while starring at the white ceiling, then suddenly everything came back to me. The teacher's accusations, the gangs' trap, the humiliation, Hitoshi's state, the massacre, the race against time, the people attacking me, the old lady coming to help me, dad, the people who wanted to separate me from Hitoshi...

From there it's blurrier. Once I lowered my mental barriers, I had to fight against my rage and blood lust, and when they tried to separate me from Hitoshi I lose control. I think. It's the first time that I had someone to protect, I suppose that I was afraid that someone might hurt him if I left him.

However, know that I had my wits back I knew that I was indeed at UA, that I fought against the teachers, who happened to be pro heroes that saw me covered in blood and rabid.

I had to leave. Soon they'll come to arrest me, or question me then arrest me. They were absolutely no chance that they'd let me roam free after what I did.

I stood up, surprised to see that my wounds were healed. It must have been Recovery Girl's quirk. Which meant that she had finished treating Shinso. I looked around and there he was, sleeping in an other bed.

I got closer and observed him a moment. He was still in a pitiful state, but his worst wounds were mainly healed, and the others had been stitched and bandaged. He was freely breathing and sleeping peacefully.

Me : Sorry Shinso, if I hadn't been here things wouldn't have gone so far. Had I been a better friend I would have protected you. I should have stopped them at the beginning, and to hell with my expulsion. I should have said everything to dad so he could protect you from your mother and this school, but I was too afraid that I'd be a burden for him. As a result I became a burden for everyone. I know that you're probably afraid of me and / or that you hate me now that you've seen my true face, but don't worry. I'm leaving, where I won't bother anyone. I'll try to look after dad and you from the shadows. I know that Nezu probably discovered everything about you already, he'll protect you, and since you're a lot like dad who knows, maybe he'll host you ? I hope so for the both of you.

Containing my tears I turned away, ready to leave. Except that I was in my underwear, and couldn't spot my clothes anywhere.

I quickly searched the closets without finding much, so I took my sheet, made a hole in the middle and put it on, before making myself a belt and tights with some bandages. I also pilfered two scalpels, it always comes handy. Once « dressed » I made sure that the way was clear before leaving through the window.

Shota Aizawa's POV

After bringing Kita to the infirmary and having taken care of her wounds, I had to go help manage the situation

For more than two hours we had to explain to the policemen that everything was under control. I had yelled quite a bit against the officers to stop them from wanting to arrest Kita for troubling the circulation, before being sent inside by Nezu, while Power Loader and Cementos were taking care of the tree she somehow - and I'd be damned if I ever understood how - grew above our « inviolable » barrier.

Then we learned that, of course, she had stollen this bike, which didn't surprised me at all but revived the debate. Nezu called a commun acquaintance, detective Tsukauchi, so he could take the case, while Vlad and I were yelling at each others because he wanted to handcuff my daughter, judging her dangerous.

At the end Nezu promised us a fate worse then death if we didn't shut up, and since no-one want to antagonize the rat-Satan we did, still fuming. Which wouldn't have stopped me from going myself to investigate to help my daughter, had Tsukauchi not arrived this instant.

Nezu then called us all in the meeting room, and the detective was finally able to explain the situation, after that I had, unfortunately, been forced to resume how I met and adopted her and how she had been since. I only said the minimal required but it was enough to have many frowning.

Tsukauchi : For those who don't know me yet, I'm detective Tsukauchi, my quirk is Lie Detector. After Nezu called me, I made a few researches. Around three hours ago, eight of Kita Aizawa's classmates have been admitted to the emergencies service at a nearby hospital. The first report stated that the young girl attacked them in a fit of rage after that they had found her in a compromising situation with the young Hitoshi, the boy she brought.

I grit my teeth, furious.

Me : It's bullshit, Kita would never do such a thing. Where are these kids ?

Vlad : You said yourself that she send five of her classmates to the hospital four months ago, it is perfectly...

He shut up under my murderous glare. Wise decision.

Me : She would never attack like that, without a reason, moreover it doesn't explain how her friend...

Nezu : Hitoshi.

Me : How Hitoshi ended up in such a state. She would never hurt one of her friend.

Vlad : Isn't that what she did the last time ?

Hizashi and Nemuri decided to intervene before I truly snapped.

Nemuri : That's completely different, the only thing these five kids ever did was manipulating and using her, before setting her trap for her. She then reacted violently, but that was after being betrayed and attacked.

Hizashi : But these last three weeks, since she began to hang out with this Hitoshi, she has changed, we can see that she is slowly learning to trust people.

Nemuri : And you saw how she reacted when we tried to separate them, she looked like a lioness protecting her cub.

Vlad : Maybe, but we can mainly see that she is unstable, violent and dangerous. Had she not been a simple grey I would have arrested her on the spot.

My scarf wrapped around his throat and I pull him to me, sending my fist at the same time, breaking his nose. Power Loader, Snipe, Cementos and Ectoplasm tried to stop me while Nemuri and Hizashi were yelling at Vlad, Lunch Rush, Hound Dog and Thirteen were watching, Tsukauchi was reevaluating his life choices ans Nezu was calmly sipping his tea.

?? : Stop.

Everyone froze, scared. Recovery Girl just arrived, pissed, and no-one, and I mean no-one, want to antagonize the nurse. Even Nezu his afraid of her when she snaps, her strokes of canne aren't jokes.

RG : The kid is safe and shouldn't have any sequels, even though he gained some new scars - New ? . I also went to see Aizawa junior and have healed her wounds. They are both sleeping. Now I'd like to know what's happening here !

Nezu : The detective was explaining the results of his investigation. At first sight it would appear that young Aizawa attacked others kids without a reason. But he was going to say something else before being interrupted.

I shivered. The principal being passive-agressive was frightening.

Tsukauchi : Indeed, that was simply the first report.

Nezu : Since it was obvious to me that it was a blatant lie - Vlad gulped - I asked detective Tsukauchi to investigate. He knows Aizawa and his daughter, and immediately accepted. What he discovered is... disturbing.

Tsukauchi : The whole « accident » has been filmed by many students, I brought the best video, even though the quality isn't great it's far enough.

Nezu pressed a button on his computer, and the screen behind him turned on, displaying a school gymnasium, with bleachers packed with students. Then the video began. We saw two kids with green armbands make a whole speech, promising everyone an amazing show and reminding them of the superiority of the greens above the whites and the greys, along of the necessity to « control » the flammes, while the crow was screaming in approval. With that alone the video was making me nauseous.

Then Kita burst into the gymnasium, scared and angry. We assisted to her humiliation, and even Vlad grit his teeth. Nezu stopped when the cocoon containing Shinso rose from the ground, the vidéo showing his wounds and empty eyes.

Nezu : It goes on, but I wanted to know your impressions ?

No-one said anything for a moment. The pandemonium ensued.

Nemuri : Poor little girl, how could children be so cruel ?!

Hizashi : They completely cornered her the bastards ! Using her friend to humiliate and beat her !

Chiyo : She did the right thing, her friend wouldn't have survived much longer, when I tended to him I almost lose him many times, he wouldn't have lasted a minute longer. But what they put them through was awful. Seeing their wounds, they have been under a daily beating for months.

Thirteen : This girl put everything aside to augment the chances to save her friend, that is exactly what I'm trying to teach to my students.

Hound Dog : I can't dare to imagine what kind of mental wounds these kids carry. Aizawa, you should send me your daughter once she is healed. And Nezu, I'd like you to arrange me sessions with the boy, you should be able to contact his parents.

As for me, I didn't say a thing. I clenched my fists. How could I have been so blind ? Why, just why did I insisted to put her back to school after last time's disaster ? I only wanted one thing : go to find all of those kids that were laughing at my daughter's sufferings to send them six feet under, and burn this school with all its teachers. But I hold back, wanting to see the rest of the video.

Nezu : Let's continue. Hound Dog, you might want to take notes.

Hound Dog : Already doing so.

The video resumed. My heart tightened when I saw Kita lowering her head, defeated. Then suddenly the atmosphere changed completely. Everyone froze when she looked up, her iris glowing a powerful red light. Even from here we could feel the deadly aura she was giving off.

And the fight... was disconcerting. On one hand she was clearly careful so nothing might hurt her friend, even if it meant taking the hit for him, and she supported him mentally, stopping him from giving up and losing consciousness. Thirteen, Recovery Girl and Hound Dog all pointed it out many times.

On the other hand she was terrifying. Her blows were fast and precise, aiming for her adversaries' weaknesses and exploiting them in the best way possible. That was really smart, and showed a fine analysis of her opponents, but even though - as Nezu explained to us - she never crossed the line, she clearly wanted to make them suffer. I trained her enough to know that she could have simply KOed them had she wanted to.

At the end with all stayed silent, shocked.

Nezu : The kids will stay at UA until full recovery. I already launched procedures against the school and its students and teachers for quirkism, bullying, non-assistance of a person in danger and homicidal attempt. I talked with Tsukauchi, and we decided to wait for the tale of the events from the two kids to take mesures about them. But I would like you all to stay understanding, and from no on, to take time during your lessons to talk to your students about quirkist behaviors. Be careful that no-one develop such a behavior, and if some of your students already have such a mentality send them to Hound Dog. It is out of question for our school to form citizens, and a fortiori heroes, that see the greys, whites and flammes as beings bellow them. The little speech given by the two green children is unfortunately commun enough in our world, it's up to us to make it stop.

Everyone agreed, then we were excused. Hizashi, Nemuri and I went down to the infirmary with Recovery Girl to see the kids. But when we arrived by Kita's bed, we found it empty, and the window beside was opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 230 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
200K 5.2K 26
π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—œπ— π—˜π—₯: π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 π—œπ—¦ π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬 π—’π—Ÿπ——, π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—₯π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ π—¨π—‘π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—‘π—‘π—˜π——, 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—’π—©π—˜π—₯π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ 𝗔 π— π—˜π—¦π—¦ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'π˜ƒπ—² 𝗯...
112K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
48K 2.6K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...