ꜰᴏʀᴛɴɪɢʜᴛ - Charles Leclerc

By happilyheavenly

₊˚❀.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡�... More

Prologue
ONE - the goddess of timing
TWO - a natural scene stealer
FOUR - then came out alive
FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under
SIX - higher and higher
SEVEN - wilder and lighter
EIGHT - way to go tiger
NINE - you have no idea
TEN - so tell me
UPDATE
ELEVEN - who else is gonna know me?
TWELVE - my boy only breaks his favorite toys
THIRTEEN - you should've seen him
FOURTEEN - i know who my first call will be to...
FIFTEEN - eyes wide as daisies
SIXTEEN - no one's ever had me
UPDATE #2
SEVENTEEN - quite like you.
EIGHTEEN - truth, dare, spin bottles
NINETEEN - down bad
TWENTY - how i long for our trysts
TWENTY-ONE - it's a craving not a crush
TWENTY-TWO - don't look too deep into those angel eyes
TWENTY-THREE - don't you think how its borin' how people talk?
TWENTY-FOUR - one of us lying/my boy only breaks his favorite toys (FOR REAL)

THREE - fell through the ice

1.5K 42 6
By happilyheavenly

Italy
May 17, 2024

"Vivian! have you seen my camera? I can't find it anywhere." Chiara groaned as she throw some of her clothes around the room, causing a mess.

I came out of the bathroom after changing to my outfit, a plain white mini skirt and a white tube top. "Its right there Chiara," I pointed towards the camera perfectly placed onto of the counter.

"grazie," she let out a sigh as she ran towards it. "you ready? the car is downstairs."

I nodded as I grabbed my phone from Chiaras bed, walking out the door.

Chiara convinced me to come to the Italian Grand Prix, to be honest, there wasn't much convincing. We finished uni two weeks earlier than expected, Chiara already had tickets, due to her many connections, as well as her Dad being on the board for Ferrari.

We arrived 30 minutes later, people already there. Chiara handed me my pass and warned me not to loose it.

"seriously, the won't let you in vivi," she warned.

"I know Chiara don't worry," I reassured her as we entered.

"woah."

"amazing right?" Chiara said as she turned her camera on.

"very.. I think im gonna go to these races more often."

Chiara laughed, "come, I want to take you to some of the paddocks." she waved as she guided the way, the sun gleaming on my face, making me squint my eyes.

"lets go to the McLaren paddock, Zak wanted to see me."

"Zak?" I asked.

She nodded, "the CEO of McLaren. Im not sure what he wants, but, to be honest, I don't care, I love the McLaren drivers."

I turned my phone on to check the time, noticing Arthur sent me a picture.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Arthur 🥶

Arthur 🥶

Arthur 🥶
he took me to the garage with no AC
going back to the paddock
im getting bored. where are you?

Vivian🤨
y so impatient

Arthur 🥶
r u deaf
I mean blind
I just said im bored

Vivian 🤨
McLaren paddock

Arthur 🥶
woah affiliating with the enemy

Vivian 🤨

trust me id rather be hanging out with u than doing work things with Chiara
how is she so popular with the CEO's
its so concerning

Arthur 🥶
I mean she's famous 🤷‍♂️
plus her dad and stuff

Vivian 🤨
true ANYWAS
GUESS WHOS SPENDING THE ENTIRE SUMMER WITH CHIARA

Arthur 🥶
NOOOO
UR SO ANNOYING
UGHHHHHH

Vivian 🤨
ohml
shut up before i post the picture of u with the spidermansuit and ur underwear showing

Arthur 🥶
U SAID U WOULD NEVER

Vivian 🤨
guess I lied 😁😁

Arthur 🥶
wait I have to go
my brother is having a mental breakdown about the strategy again
whiny-ass mofo

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

I laughed at the last sentence, drawing my attention back to Chiara, noticing we've arrived to the McLaren paddock.

"who were you texting?" Chiara raised a brow, clearly joking around, the camera facing me.

I pushed it away and laughed it off, "just Arthur, he wants us to go to the Ferrari paddock after."

Chiara simply nodded as we walked inside, the AC hitting our bodies, releasing a relieved sigh from the both of us.

Chiara walked up to a middle aged man, giving him a side hug as she motioned me to come.

"Hi," I smiled, "Im Vivian."

"Zak Brown," he smiled as we shook hands, "Im gonna be stealing Chiara for a second, how about..." Zak looked around the room, looking for someone, "Oscar!" he yelled, causing a dirty blonde haired guy to turn around. His eyes widened as he saw Chiara and I, patting the shoulder of the guy sitting next to him. The other guy turned around, seemingly having the same reaction as Oscar. They both stood up as the both walked towards us.

The dirty blonde guy gave a small smile to Chiara and I, the brown haired guy actually used his mouth.

"Hey Chiara," the brown haired boy said.

"Hi Lando, hey Oscar." she replied with a smile.

"This is her friend Vivian," he paused for a bit, "can one of you guys stay with her for a bit while I talk to Chiara about something?"

I don't need a babysitter but okay.

"I actually have to go see lily but, Lando can stay with her," he smiled as he patted landos back.

Lando smiled whilst he was looking down at his shoes, then he looked back up, "Yeah sure," he nodded.

And with that, Zak, Chiara, and Oscar left. Leaving Lando and I together.

Lando smiled, "would you like to get some fresh air?"

To be honest no, but, I wasn't going to say that. "Yeah sure, sounds perfect," I gave him a friendly smile as we walked outside of the paddock.

"So Vivian, you're friends with Chiara?" Lando broke the silence.

"yeah," I simply said.

Lando nodded, "where are you from?"

"im half French and half Lebanese, now studying in spain..what about you?"

"Don't know if you can already tell from my accent but, i'm half British and half Belgian."

"Oooh, love an international guy," I joked, trying to ease the tension.

lando laughed, adjusting some of the bracelets on his arm.

"yeah well actually, i do speak a little bit of french." he raised a brow.

"oh vraiment?" i cocked a brow.

"at a kindergartener level though," he laughed, making me laugh aswell.

we stayed quiet for a bit, until he broke the silence yet again.

"so Vivian," he looked at me a playful smirk on his face, "what team are you rooting for today?"

I shrugged, "dunno, who should I root for?" I looked back at him, squinting my eyes due to the sun.

he stopped walking, now facing me. "I think you should root for McLaren."

"Oh? how so?" I gave him a smirk, his smile growing.

"because," he started as he took a beaded bracelet off of his arm, grabbing my hand gently and placing the bracelet on my arm, the sudden gesture taking me aback, "youre wearing the team colors."

I took in a breath I didn't know I was holding, brushing it off with an awkward smile.

"Lando! Its time for some of the PR!" a woman, who seemed like his PR manager yelled from across the other paddocks. Lando gave her a thumbs up.

"we should head back-

"Vivian!" I heard my name being called out from behind me. Causing me to turn around, Lando looking over now.

It was Arthur. He waved me over to come inside, I turned back around, an unreadable expression on Landos face now.

"Are you two?"

"Friends? yeah." I answered him.

Lando nodded, "guess ill see you later?" he asked, his soft expression back on his face.

I nodded as we parted our ways, making my way to the Ferrari paddock

a/n
😏 Charles next chapter.

all i gotta say. + VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 894 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»----- ★ -----«« "You can keep m...
33K 1.1K 62
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...
1.6M 31.7K 142
where Charles Leclerc marries the wrong girl in Vegas •••• social / real life
57.7K 908 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...