-{ 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝒃𝒖...

By MikeXDDD

You heard/saw what the title said, It's gonna be The Life Series by Grian, except.. The cast are going to be... More

[❗] CHARACTER RECOMMENDATION (CLOSED) [❗]
[❗️] 3RD LIFE CAST (COMPLETED!!) [❗️]
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟰 ]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟱 ]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟲 ]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟳 ]--[)
(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟴 / 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘 ]--[)
[❗️] LAST LIFE CHARACTER RECOMMENDATION [❗️]
[❗️] LAST LIFE CAST (COMPLETED) [❗️]
►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭 𐡘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭 ]--[)◄
►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟭 𐡘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 ]--[)◄
►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮 / 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭 ]--[)◄
►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮 / 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 ]--[)◄
►(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ]--[)◄

(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ]--[)

27 6 18
By MikeXDDD

Everyone has joined once again for SESSION 3...

🟫: *grabs some water buckets from his chests*

🧡🎎: Mono?

🟫: !!

Mono got scared by Doll everytime she was behind him.. But he set it aside and slowly waved to her..

🧡🎎: What are you doing with those water buckets?

🟫: *He pointed to a Lava Pool in the distance, claiming that he needs obsidian to build a nether portal*

🧡🎎: Oh.. Are you gonna make a Nether Portal for us?

🟫: *nods*

🧡🎎: Oh okay.. I'll let you do that.. I'm gonna go explore a bit.. Goodbye, Mono.

🟫: *waves goodbye and went down, passed the village, and finally to the lava pool*

Mono poured the Water Bucket and quickly scooped the water back up.. and after that, He grabbed his diamonds and sticks to make a Diamond Pickaxe, and breaks the obsidian..

...

💜: Hello, hello alliance!

💛😄: Hellooo!!

💀🎺: heya, are we gonna go to mono and doll for some bookcases now?

💜: Well, were about to! But first... Where's Spongy?

💀🎺: well, he's in his double-house decorating.. let's leave him alone for a while.

💜: Oh, alright! I guess, let's go guys!

💛😄: Alright!

💀🎺: ok.

Uzi, N and Sans went to the already looted village to try and find Mono and Doll.. But they didn't find the both of them..

💜: Huh? Where are they? I swear they were here...

💛😄: Look, guys! There's two houses on top of that mountain! Maybe that's where they live!

💜: Oh, alright! let's go!

💀🎺: ok, but we might take fall damage if we make one wrong move..

💜: Then let's be more careful of climbing the mountain.

...

Uzi and the others managed to make it without falling.. and after that, They were trying to find the both of them.. But Doll was the only person they found.. but not Mono..

💜: Hi, Doll! Long time no see!

🧡🎎: Oh, Hello Uzi.

💜: Hi! So.. Have you seen Mono?

🧡🎎: Mono is currently getting obsidian from that lava pool over there to make a nether portal.

💀🎺: wait, he's going to the nether already?

💜: What?! What if he dies if he actually made the nether portal?!

🧡🎎: Well, That's his decision to go.. Not us.

💜: I mean that's true..

...

🟫: ?

💛😄: Oh, hi Mono!

🟫: *waves but confused why they're here*

🧡🎎: Oh, they're here to find you.

🟫: !

💜: Yeah! Soo.. We need some bookcases.. so, Do you have any bookcases?

🟫: :O *nods and went to his house*

💜: Oh! Thank you!

Mono went out of the house again and gave him 15 Bookcases!

💜: Thank you so much, Mono!

🟫: *thumbs up*

💛😄: YAY! We have bookcases now!

💀🎺: yeah, that's cool. very cool.

🧡🎎: Now that you have the item that you want, You can go back or you have something else in mind..

💜: Oh! well.. I was thinking we should build a tunnel connected to our bases!

🧡🎎: Oh, really?

💜: Yup yup yup! Basically.. Were gonna be making a tunnel and connect it to your mountain! And also.. I'll let you two use the enchantment table that we have.. That's why we need these bookcases.

🟫: :O *Mono was shocked that they have an enchantment table*

🧡🎎: Woah, that's great.

💛😄: Yeah, it's very very amazing! And we can also help you if your getting attacked by your enemies! We will always have your back!

🟫: *Mono can't thank them enough*

💜: Your welcome, Mono! Anyway.. I think it's our time to go!

🧡🎎: Oh ok, Farewell, Uzi.

💜: Farewell, you two!

💀🎺: bye bye.

...

😈: Alright, alright! The game itself is done! Now it's time for me to build my actual base.. which is my office, yeah! It's gonna be amazing and there WILL be many participants in my game, Maybe I'll open it next session..

⚗️: AY!

😈: Well, well, well.. Look who has died by fall damage..

⚗️: HEY! It was a skeleton that knocked me off of the platform I was standing on..

😈: Oh wait, was it really?

⚗️: Yes! It was really!

😈: Oh, well tbh.. I don't really blame you.. But it's still pathetic!!

⚗️: Oh shut up! Anyways.. I was just here to check on you and.. why is their some kind of... game in your base?

😈: Well, you see, my friend.. I am making a game for everyone on the server, They will be 1v1 each other in a Leaf Spleef Competition!! And the person who falls first.. will be set ablaze in the lava pool below! The other one will win and get off of the spleef quickly!

⚗️: Oooh...

😈: What are YOU making, Acid?

⚗️: Well, you know me.. I'm building a labhouse and store some potions.. and that's why I need some sand and a brewing stand..

😈: Really now? Well.. I'd say.. Good luck with that, Because making potions is JUST as hard as making a gamble..

⚗️: That does not make ANY sense at all, Blitz.

😈: I guess your right.. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!! GOODBYE, I'll be making my office now! *grabs building blocks and ran away to his base*

⚗️: Wow, anyways.. I'm gonna go too..

...

☀️: NEPTUNE!

🌊🔵: What? What is it?

☀️: We need to get some cows and pig pens so that we can breed them!

🌊🔵: Why do we have to do that?

☀️: Because we need food! Our hunger is going down..

🌊🔵: Oh, ok.. How though?

☀️: Wha- By using boats, of course!

🌊🔵: Ooooh... I get it now, sorry.. I kind of forgot how to play Minecraft.

☀️: Oh my goodness.. *facepalms* Just trap some cows and pigs with me..

🌊🔵: Ok! *grabs some boats and ran with Sun*

...

[45 MINUTES LATER..]

[SUN AND NEPTUNE'S COW AND PIG PENS]

(Well, it was built in their Desert, I just want to show you guys what the cow and pig pens look like, ok?)

☀️: Yes! Were done!!

🌊🔵: Very amazing..

☀️: Now that were done with the pens.. Our base is growing a lot bigger now!

🌊🔵: That's cool.

☀️: I'm thinking we should maybe build a wall to prevent mobs from entering our property.

🌊🔵: Sounds good!

...

🐇🤖: Alright, Miss Delight.. Now that we have greeted our certain.. enemies, I suppose. We should head back to the cave.

🏫🤖: YyYyYES!! Let'ss go to the CcCcave! But I gotta say.. I wonder what CcCcChara and William were doing on the CcCcCcave?

🐇🤖: They probably mined a lot of ores on our cave.. Nothing too important, to be honest.

🏫🤖: Oh, AaAalright, if you say so..

...

Bon and Miss Delight eventually head back to their cave!

🐇🤖: There, back in the cave once again..

🏫🤖: RrRrReally cool! I think we should go back to the ravine to grab those diamonds!

🐇🤖: The sSsSsame place where I died and turn myself into Yellow?

🏫🤖: Umm.. YyYyYyeah?

🐇🤖: Ugh.. alright, At least I have a water bucket..

🏫🤖: YyYyeah..

As Bon and Miss Delight eventually went to the ravine.. then...

🐇🤖: So, who's gonna get the diamo- *fell in Chara's trap* WHAT THE-

🏫🤖: WWwWWwWoah!! What the heck!

🐇🤖: Wait, Maybe I can clutch it with a water bucke-

=======================================================

𝑩𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 (THE FIRST RED LIFE!!)

[UZI]: OH NO!! NOT GOOD!!
[MISS DELIGHT]: NnNnNnNnNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
[BLITZ]: Ooooohhh!! First Red!! How exciting!
[CHARA]: =)
[WILLIAM]: Wow..
[SANS]: wow.. what a great start for you, bud huh?

=======================================================

🐇🤖: NOOOOOOOO!!! Oh my gosh... I thought I would stay alive because I'm really good at surviving.. Now look where I am.. At Spawn.. with One Life left.. well, that's technically a good thing because I can kill people now.. But I won't be working with Miss Delight anymore.. well that alliance was short-lived..

...

🔪🩸: YES, THE TRAP WORKED!!

🟣🔪: Great job, Chara!

🔪🩸: Thank you, thank you! Oh also.. We finished our bunker now!

🟣🔪: Amazing work!!

[CHARA AND WILLIAM'S SECRET BUNKER]

🟣🔪: This is amazing!

🔪🩸: Yup! I worked hard for the last hour just... grabbing some stuff and a LOT of stuff.. even made an enchantment table but I think the others made one as well, and a LOT of chests full of stuff!

🟣🔪: Oooh.. Now were really ready if there IS war! >:)

🔪🩸: Yup! =D

...

[BLITZ'S OFFICE]

😈: Wow! What a great day! I managed to build my office!! Now that I know I'm truly the owner of my game!! Anyways.. Time to rest..

...

💜: Woah!! Bon just fell.. That means he's Red so.. We have to be careful..

💛😄: Wait.. what does Red Names have to do?

💀🎺: i think they're job is to kill the other greens and yellows..

💛😄: Oh.. Well I guess we have to avoid Bon at all cost!

💜: Definitely! Spongy, can you come out of your house real quick?

🧽: Oh ok, what's up?

💜: Well... We have to build the Enchantment Room now!

🧽: Oh cool! I also heard that Bon died again.. meaning that he is in his last life.

💛😄: Yup! So we need to be careful!

💜: Ok.. so let's build the walls and the enchantment room..

💀🎺: sounds good.

[1 HOUR LATER...]

[THE ENCHANTMENT ROOM]

[THE WALLS AROUND THE BASE OF UZI'S ALLIANCE]

💜: Alright, I think were all ready for war, We made allies with Mono and Doll, We can enchant our armor and weapons, with that combined.. We will win against our enemies!

🧽: YEAH!

💛😄: Very amazing!

💀🎺: yeah..

💜: Well anyways, the time is almost up! So... I'm gonna leave the server, guys! See ya'll in SESSION 4!

💛😄: Ok, see ya!

Eventually, everyone left the server...

=======================================================

LIVES LOST:

CURRENT LIVES:

- Uzi: 💚💚💚
- N: 💚💚💚
- Spongy: 💚💚💚
- Sans: 💚💚💚
- Chara: 💚💚💚
- William Afton: 💚💚💚
- Bon: ❤️
- Miss Delight: 💚💚💚
- Sun: 💛💛
- Neptune: 💚💚💚
- Mono: 💚💚💚
- Doll: 💚💚💚
- Blitz: 💚💚💚
- Acid: 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 19 10
"Life is short," he began, sitting down in the rickety old chair. "If it were a book, it would be even shorter. Life is described by three words. Bir...
1.4K 39 22
Blue is in the clutches of the Watchers. And one of her friends *is* a Watcher, and Martyn betrayed everything he knew, and it's tight and claustroph...
393 8 17
You know the game Minecraft? It's a fun game. But this gamer takes it too far. He creates a program that can allow you to play Minecraft as a virtual...
171 7 17
Brian's 14 years of life have been filled with him fending for himself. After his parents got killed by Enderman when he was young, he sought out th...