Pokémon - That's a weird-look...

By Vauschenn

Bringing the Sinnoh Champion and the Subway Boss back home meant that Arceus' attention was in one area. In t... More

Twitter: The Unknown Update
First Contact
Fandom Discourse
Galar Doesn't Exist: More at 10
Arceus Take the Wheel
Inter-dimensional Show-And-Tell
What do you mean, we have an anime?
Loredump Time :)
What the Arcanine doing?
Oh shit, the crocs are sentient
What do we do when we don't have Pokeballs?
Tomorrow is another day

Paldea exists, apparently

1 0 0
By Vauschenn

Welcome back! 8/8 regions have been connected!

What would you like to do?

> OPEN DEVELOPER CONSOLE

Opening developer console...

▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯

Opened! Please input your command.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

> RUN uni_connection ON paldea.rgn

> UNZIP discord.zip

> INSTALL discord.zip ON twitter_tab

> RUN update2.0

Processing commands...

▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Done! Paldea has been added to region connections!

Discord has been connected to the Twitter tab!

{The Los Angeles Times}

Groudon and Kyogre headed for Southeast Asia, Expected Casualties

Evacuations underway as two rival legendary Pokemon are expected to battle near the South China sea

By Jensen Mott and Mary Nguyen

With the advent of Pokemon in our own world and the slow integration of Aura-based technology into our lives, the world has been forever change by the Mass Evolution Event of 2022. Normal, everyday household pets to wild animals gained the ability to understand us and communicate back, leading to rapid developments in animal rights and conservation. But a bigger disaster is unfolding, and one of the downsides of our dreams becoming a reality are about to hit us.

Yesterday, on Feburary 12 at 3:30PM GMT, a night fisherman off the south coast of Indonesia reported seeing a "large, blue and white creature" in the distance. When the coast guard arrived, information was relayed to the new Jakarta Pokemon Research Center where die-hard fans of the Pokemon franchise work with scientists and researchers to identify new Pokemon species. The panic that ensued was quite literally legendary.

Within the Pokemon world, there exist some Pokemon that are akin to local deities, and have near-complete control over natural phenomena. Classified as "legendaries", these Pokemon are responsible for major shifts in ecological and meteorological surroundings. Kyogre is said to be the "personification of the sea itself" in it's original pokedex entry, and can theoretically cause Category 6 hurricanes in battle. The arrival of Kyogre near populated areas is a recipe for disaster in and of itself. As a result, the areas near Indonesia, along with other islands, were evacuated en masse, and the United Nations readied itself for rising sea levels and disaster relief funds.

However, around the same time, the Middle Gobi volcano, thought to be extinct, unexpectedly roared to life and erupted, causing major earthquakes in Southern Mongolia and northern China. Both the Mongolian and Chinese government sent scientists and Pokemon enthusiasts to study the cause of the sudden eruption. Disaster again struck, with ten researchers injured and two dead due to avalanches, with the rest of the teams surviving due to their own Pokemon. The source of the eruption was confirmed to be Groudon, the legendary counterpart to Kyogre and "personification of the land".

The arrival of Groudon has similar devastating ramifications on the geography and weather of Asia, especially with it's ability to create new landmasses and create droughts. Immediately after it's awakening however, Groudon began to slowly migrate towards southeast Asia, where Kyogre was predicted to appear as well.

Having both the Continent Pokemon and Sea Basin Pokemon in the same vicinity would most likely result in a catastrophic fight, leaving irreversible damage to the climate and geography on a worldwide scale. And for that reason, the United Nations and NATO have issued warnings to everyone in Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Taiwan. Surrounding countries have also been alerted for possible extreme weather conditions.

Kyogre and Groudon's impending fight is anticipated to take place next week, with the expected rate of travel for both Pokemon. For anyone living in Southeast Asia, we suggest following the evacuation protocols and packing your personal belongings in the most efficient possible manner in order to ensure that your travels are smooth and safe. If you are unable to evacuate due to personal, medical, or other reasons, make sure to seek shelter in high areas and pack drinkable water, food, and other necessities.

[Other Articles]

1. Pokeball Production Underway In Samsung and Android Factories

Major tech companies are beginning to mass-produce Pokeballs using the free-use blueprints, but is this a good thing?

2. American and Japanese Pokemon League Established

The U.S. and Japanese government introduced the new Pokemon League branch today in order to regulate battling, capture, and fair treatment of Pokemon.

3. Discord Headquarters in Disarray as Third Company Loses Control of Platform

Similar to the takeover of Twitter and YouTube, the popular communications app has spiraled out of control. Is it a sign that cross-dimensional video calls may soon be possible?

4. How to Take Care of Pokemon: The Masterlist

A list of resources on how to take care of your new Pokemon, from food to exercise.

5. Pokedex in Development by Universities Worldwide

The first national Pokedex is in progress, with UC Davis, University of Copenhagen, and Wageningen University and Research Center collaborating together.

Wildlife Daily @DailyWildPics

Since most of our previous wildlife has evolved, I'm writing up new entries for the Wildlife Daily account! The first new Pokemon exclusive to our world has been documented!

Platyphago, the poison-water platypus, has a dark-purple neon-blue coloration, with it's enlarged claws containing poison and a hidden egg pouch hiding it's young! I've only got a few facts since it's still being studied, but...

It's name comes from "platypus" and "phago", meaning "to eat" in Greek. This is because Platyphago has been observed trying to eat poisonous materials, presumably to mix into its own poison!The first antidotes in production actually come from Platyphago poison!Compared to other poison types in Australia, Platyphago are one of the more docile and friendly species, even trying to avoid using its poison on other Pokemon and humans.

2:34 PM - Feb. 13 , 2022 - Twitter for iPhone

3.2k Retweets - 1k Quote Tweets - 3.8k Likes

BattleFanatic! @pokefan_btl

What do you mean, exclusive to your world? Is this like a new undiscovered Pokemon???

Wildlife Daily @DailyWildPics

@pokefan_btl Yeah! Our scientists checked in with other Pokemon professors, and there's no record of Platyphago existing in your world! Pretty cool, right?

AnonymousWriter @Anon_Writer

Okay, this is really cool. Kinda expected antidotes to be made sooner or later, but that's quick!

Biology Butch @LGBTQ_Bio

Oh my god (Arceus?) its so cute

Melvin Marron [MIT Undergrad] @MelvinMarron

I was one of the scientists responsible for collecting poison from Platyphago! They're an absolute blast to work with, very cute.

Wildlife Daily @DailyWildPics

@MelvinMarron Oh that's cool! You have more info on them?

Melvin Marron [MIT Undergrad] @MelvinMarron

Yeah! Platyphago are the third-stage evolution of Platon and Phytoplat. We've only seen one Platon, and it hatched from a platypus egg.

Wildlife Daily @DailyWildPics

@MelvinMarron That's absolutely adorable!

Lechonk Enjoyer @Lechonkka

Okay I just got Twitter for no reason, even though the update was supposed to be a month later. What the fuck is going on?

2:49 PM - Feb. 13 , 2022 - Twitter for Rotom Phone

1k Retweets - 746 Quote Tweets - 1.1k Likes

certified wife haver @WaifuLaifu

ViriDEAN @DeanViridian

Welcome to Twitter, where we're in contact with another universe! I hope you can withstand the chaos.

Lechonk Enjoyer @Lechonkka

@DeanViridian Excuse me what, is this like a joke I don't understand?

Official Earth Guide @OfficialE_Guide

nah dude it wan't a joke, if you need any help we're here

Lechonk Enjoyer @Lechonkka

@OfficialE_Guide SANTA MIERDA NO ERA UNA BROMA??? FIRST MY LECHONK STARTS SPEAKING AND NOW THIS SHIT???

Xavi #1 @SergioSanchez6

@Lechonkka AYYYY A FELLOW SPANIARD

Genwunner (positive) @ohgee_fanatic

@SergioSanchez6 @Lechonkka They got fuckin Spain now???

Official Paldea League @paldea_offical

We here at the Paldean Pokemon League have been informed about the new changes to Twitter! We welcome newcomers with welcome arms, and hope to see the inter-dimensional alliance in action!

4:00 PM - Feb. 13 , 2022 - Twitter for Rotom Phone

1.6M Retweets - 41.1K Quote Tweets - 2M Likes

Chairwoman Geeta @Geeta_official

As the chairwoman of the Paldean Pokemon League, I admit I'm shocked by the new development, but intrigued nonetheless. Let's hope for a brighter future with our new friends by our side!

Rika Simp @Rika4Numbr1

QUE??? QUE CARAJO???

LumiLan @LumioseLan

FINALLY Paldea connects to Twitter, now I can mess with my cousin

Ice Cream Connoisseur @SnoNIce_fan

No shit? This is real?

Friend Shaped @BlixerBlast

There's another region??? When did this happen???

Pawmi_Zon @Pawmi_Zon

@BlixerBlast Rude, Paldea always existed you know

Friend Shaped @BlixerBlast

@Pawmi_Zon Sorry, I'm from the other dimension, and haven't heard of it

Pawmi_Zon @Pawmi_Zon

@BlixerBlast What??? What the fuck???

Discord @Discord

We no longer have control over Discord as a forum, and are retiring the official discord help-line. Currently, the servers have now made contact with both worlds, and should be available on the unlocked Twitter tab!

4:30 PM - Feb. 13 , 2022 - Sprinklr Publishing

2.3M Retweets - 1.1M Quote Tweets - 2.7M Likes

isaacwhy @isaac_why

LET'S GOOO

Engineer Gaming @engiSonic

we live in a world where we can game with people from another universe using discord. best timeline

Beluga @Beluga1000

epic gamer moment, can't wait for meme servers to pop up

Rika Simp @Rika4Numbr1

PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING EXPLAIN

Route Runner @Route1Runner

I know this is big, but what's so cool about this update?

Delago @POKEcompDELL

@Route1Runner It's like a free telephone-chatroom service, WE CAN HAVE VIDEO CALLS NOW

Route Runner @Route1Runner

@POKEcompDELL NO WAY

Luna my beloved @Moonflower01

This is going to be huge for cross-dimensional communication. Youtube was already good, but this allows for instant calls and live one-on-one interactions.

Iono Zone @Iono_official

Hello my wonderful fans! Today I'll be streaming gym battles and a quick Q&A session with Bellibolt, so don't forget to tune in!

11:00 AM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for Rotom Phone

1M Retweets - 36.4k Quote Tweets - 1.2M Likes

Youtube @Youtube

Congrats on the first streamer in Paldea to host the new world! If you need any help, our platform has a streaming function that spans across both universes!

Iono Zone @Iono_official

@Youtube Just got updated on the situation and wow! Thank you for the streaming offer!

Iono Fanboy @ElectroWebber2

holy arceus this is so cool! when is the next merch drop coming?

LevinciaLoser @TakeTheL_

Is this real? This doesn't feel real at all, lemme tell you that

L+Ratio+Bozo @JesterGuy53

Huh a real life vtuber. The simps are going to freak

Boris Venti @b_venti

Link to her yt account? I wanna see the new paldea stream

Iono Fanboy @ElectroWebber2

@b_venti what the hell is youtube? I know we have Iono Zone on PaldeaVid, but can someone explain what she's talking about?

Boris Venti @b_venti

@ElectroWebber2 ok to put it simply it's the main video-sharing and streaming platform from our world. It now connects both your world and ours, so you can watch videos from both sides. It's the app with a red rectangle and white triangle in the middle

Iono Fanboy @ElectroWebber2

@b_venti okay, that's awesome! I'm mainly an iono fan, but do you have any recommendations for streamers? I know they're kinda rare since nobody wants to stay inside all day

Boris Venti @b_venti

@ElectroWebber2 Oh dude your'e gonna love this. We've got a ton of people streaming everyday, but I recommend Snuffy if you're into more casual reaction and gming streams from a streamer

Naranja-Uva Academy @NUAcademy

We here at Naranja-Uva Private Academy offer a wide range of classes, from K-12 to college-level courses to our famous Treasure Hunt independent study program! Remember to prepare your papers for the upcoming spring enrollment!

We're also proud to announce that Pokemon are now able to enroll in classes as students, and we wish to see our new friends in class!

12:00 PM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for Web

934k Retweets - 654.4k Quote Tweets - 993k Likes

[Team Star] Mela @fuegox_x

cringe, try fixing the bullying problem first instead of promoting yourself

PRAISE THE WORM @Asperanna

@fuegox_x Yeah feels like any other school tbh

Champ Nemona @nemonaaa

@fuegox_x Although criticism is welcomed toward the staff, please remember to report it to the director instead of taking it online!

Sai Sakura @SaiSakura

I've been to to NU Academy for the Kanto student exchange, and I gotta say it was fine except for the bullying sometimes

JScatman @fxckKinnies

@SaiSakura Is NU a private school? From the US, and I want to compare

Sai Sakura @SaiSakura

@fxckKinnies Private school-college combo. Costs a LOT to attend, but they've got the best facilities in the world

JScatman @fxckKinnies

@SaiSakura That's cool! I went to Stetford Junior's Academy, and there was at least one bomb threat a month, good memories :)

Sai Sakura @SaiSakura

@fxckKinnies What the fuck

TaurosTraining @TheMesaGman

@fxckKinnies Are all schools like this in the other world???

Jazmine @JazzHandz

Public school person here. There was two turf-war school fights, one guy slipped and broke his arm, and I'm sure the principal is fucking one of the teachers

Sai Sakura @SaiSakura

@JazzHandz THAT'S EVEN WORSE

Hasta La Vistar, Babeyyy!!! @TStarZee

Can't believe when Director Clavell tries to promote the school it gets FLOODED with people complaining, lol

12:24 PM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for Rotom Phone

2.4k Retweets - 2.9k Quote Tweets - 3.1k Likes

Hasta La Vistar, Babeyyy!!! @TStarZee

But to be honest your guys' schools sound horrifying. What in Arceus' name is going on there?

VonVarsity @VVarsity82

@TStarZee Don't worry! It's mostly the American schools that get the school shootings; the rest of us usually get plain-old bullying or harassment

Hasta La Vistar, Babeyyy!!! @TStarZee

@VVarsity82 I say this in the nicest way possible, what the absolute hell

TaurosTraining @TheMesaGman

@TStarZee The longer I stay on this hellsite the more I am concerned for other people

ESPURR EXISTS!!! :D @ViviCatLover

@TheMesaGman Oh. oh dear. you're not gonna like what I'm going to say

TaurosTraining @TheMesaGman

@ViviCatLover no, I'm sure I can handle this?

ESPURR EXISTS!!! :D @ViviCatLover

@TheMesaGman dude... that's an example of a tame american school

Yankee with Brim @yan keeWITHbrim

@TheMesaGman homie you haven't had a true school experience until someone nearly dies in a bathroom and a teacher gets arrested for making drugs

ESPURR EXISTS!!! :D @ViviCatLover

@yankeeWITHbrim yooo walter white moment???

TaurosTraining @TheMesaGman

@ViviCatLover @yankeeWITHbrim i'm... just gonna go now

Deepsea Diver Explorations @DeepDive_

Scientists report "abyssal gigantamax" phenomenon discovered within 10 aquatic species in the Abyssopelagic zone https://www.deepseaexplorations.org/articles/ewfnoi33293dw

1:20 PM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for Web

2.4k Retweets - 2.9k Quote Tweets - 3.1k Likes

Perks to Marine Biology @JKujoFan_22

OH HELL NO, NOT THIS

Bertrum J @BJacobs932

@JKujoFan_22 I thought you liked fish?

Perks to Marine Biology @JKujoFan_22

@BJacobs932 NOT WHEN THEY'RE GOING TO BE BIGGER

DynaMax @DynaMaxrr

Isn't that a good thing? Since you're getting more powerful Pokemon?

Esmeraude @Esmeraude11

@DynaMaxrr You did NOT just say that, take that back

DynaMax @DynaMaxrr

@Esmeraude11 What's so bad about some water Pokemon?

Esmeraude @Esmeraude11

@DynaMaxrr Lemme give you some nice little examples:

The Bigfin Squid, before it evolved, was over 19.7 ft long. As a non-intelligent PRE-EVOLUTION.The biggest species of whale, the blue whale, is 66-69 ft long, which means it can be 20 FEET LONGER than the average Wailord.You think Lanturn are cute and all, right? Well our angler fish species are mostly carnivorous, look like an affront to God, and look like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish

And abyssal gigantamax implies that they will get bigger on top of their evolutions. I don't want to think about what will happen, and neither does anyone else.

DynaMax @DynaMaxrr

@Esmeraude11 I would like to retract my previous statement and go to the nearest church

Eldrichard @Eldrichard

@DynaMaxrr L + Cringe, you should see the Bigfin Squid, I love that motherfucker

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

Can't believe my parents finally call me after 4 years, and the first thing dad wants me to do is go to his research lab where I nearly died

1:54 PM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for Rotom Phone

40.2k Retweets - 2.9k Quote Tweets - 42k Likes

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

Why did this blow up, i was just venting damn

Miza-Pawz! @FCon19xx

@arven_foods My man, all of us have daddy issues here

Truck Freak Crazy- Ass @VwitchfriendV

@arven_foods Don't worry! My dad left to buy cigarettes in 2009 and never came back too

pathetic meow meow~ @meowx2_

If you need any help, NAMI set up a help hotline discord server that's got volunteers from around the world: https://disboard.org/server/x8009506264

CaliforniaCusine @cal_cusiner

Saw your other post on food in Paldea and it was peak content. Fuck your parents though

mami @RAHmamacita

Damn who are your parents? I just wanna "talk"

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

@RAHmamacita Weird seeing people not know my parents, but they're uh

Professor Sada and Turo? Discovered Terrastal phenomenon?

mami @RAHmamacita

@arven_foods don't care who they are, I WILL give them a piece of my mind

Champ Nemona @nemonaaa

@RAHmamacita Please refrain from physical threats on the internet! This is a school account, and the professors are respected individuals!

Truck Freak Crazy- Ass @VwitchfriendV

@nemonaaa respected individual my ass, I respect roaches more than deadbeat parents >:(

PokeLeaker V @faucet132

@arven_foods your parents are professors and they aren't named after trees? sus

Truck Freak Crazy- Ass @VwitchfriendV

@faucet132 NOT THE TIME

VGC Analysus @VGCFan

Okay what is "terrastalization?" It sounds like Gigantamax and all the other gimmicks of the regions

2:34 PM - Feb. 14 , 2022 - Twitter for iPhone

83k Retweets - 4.9k Quote Tweets - 84.3k Likes

ButterScorch @BScorchSweets

New to Twitter, so I'll help you out in exchange for some info. Terrastalization is a phenomenon where Pokemon draw in type energy using trainer-held Tera Orbs and become crystallized. Any Pokemon can have any type, as long as the Tera Orb is charged after a trip to the Pokecenter stops. The effect last for one battle, and boosts a Pokemon's STAB attack while changing their base type.

An example would be my Clodsire, which is poison-ground type. But if it terrastalizes, it would become fighting-type due to it's Tera typing.

[Attached is an image of Clodsire. It is terrastalized to fighting-type.]

ButterScorch @BScorchSweets

Now please fucking explain your dimension. I did NOT get to see what happened to Kanto.

VGC Analysus @VGCFan

@BScorchSweets Ok to run it down we got connected to your world through Twitter in January. We didn't have aura at the time, and only had non-powered Pokemon (or animals, for short). Because of a bunch of aura leaks, our animals got aura and evolved and now we have to deal with it. Oh and Pokemon talk now. If you want to know about our history, there's a whole Twitter account for that: [link to Official Earth Guide account]

But yeah, that's what happened

ButterScorch @BScorchSweets

@VGCFan Ohhhh so THAT'S why Pokemon have been starting to talk! Makes more sense now

2014 VGC is peak @pachirisu_fan14

Holy shit, the ability to change type is broken, even with the limitation. Imagine what you could do if Shedinja was electric-type, and had a balloon.

MeepMeep @maream

@BScorchSweets OH MY GOD CLODSIRE??? THEY'RE SO CUTE!

ButterScorch @BScorchSweets

@maream Yeah, they evolve from Paldean Wooper!

MeepMeep @maream

BScorchSweets NEW WOOPER? OH GOD

[Youtube]

#pokemon #stream #pokedex #paldea

[LIVE] PALDEA POKEDEX REVIEW! & Interview with Professor Jacq

80,145,66 views - Feb. 15, 2022 I'm here to review all of the new Pokemon in Paldea with Professor Jacq, developer of the Pokedex app!

2.1M △ Likes 54K ▽ Dislikes Share Clip ☰+ Save ...

PurpleCliffe

1.1M Subscribers

1,534,900 Comments SORT BY

Official Paldea League * 3 hours ago

Many thanks to PurpleCliffe for going over the League in Paldea! We gladly appreciate the in-depth analysis on it's structure.

30K Likes 532 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 294 Replies

PurpleCliffe * 3 hours ago

Working with Professor Jacq and the staff of Naranja-Uva Academy has been a blast! I enjoyed the collaboration!

AxewArtist 2 hours ago

I'm still in shock over the fact that EVERYONE outside of Padea was casually chilling with aliens

Izabelle 2 hours ago

Me and my Foongus had a lot of fun watching this! Don't know why he laughed at "Amoongus" though.

Wesstier 1 hour ago

@Izabelle amoongus

Epicgamermusic113 1 hour ago

@Izabelle amoongus

QuixSylveon 54 minutes ago

Pros: My sylveon can talk now

Cons: He's annoying

quandale dingle 30 minutes ago

you can talk and you're annoying, and yet I don't see your mom complaining

Otanoo 1 hour ago

It's so cool seeing new starters! I don't know what it is with starter cats and becoming bipedal, but at least Skeledirge stays on all fours. Quaquaval is really powerful and has some nice feathers, but I can't tell if they're a duck, peacock, or kingfisher.

14k Likes 32 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 142 Replies

Incineroar Main 1 hour ago

LET'S GOOO MORE STARTERS!!!

Marva 56 minutes ago

tbh i think meowscarada is very cool, even if there's too many bipedal cats! love them very much

Lotsolux700 34 minutes ago

Quaquaval actually seems to be more duck than peacock. It's evolutionary line also looks like a sailor, then a dancer

MLGavin 23 minutes ago

All three starters are okay, it's just Skeledirge that looks WAY cooler to me :)

Non-buneary 1 hour ago

Oh so that's what the Pokemon is!!! I found a Scovillain when walking home and they followed me! Very docile in comparison to the Pokedex entry!

1k Likes 84 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 34 Replies

bloodmoona 1 hour ago

Ceruledge is the coolest pokemon EVER, it even has swords for hands!!!

10k Likes 142 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 265 Replies

Gato-San 57 minutes ago

it's one of the cooler ones, i can agree

Popsocial 49 minutes ago

The Pokemon in Paldea are a bit more on the aggressive side though, so be careful

Bellibolta 30 minutes ago

Yeah, Toedscruel is kind of freaky when they run towards you

mikey videos 29 minutes ago

@Bellibolta THOSE THINGS RUN???? WITH THEIR TENTACLES???

Bellibolta 23 minutes ago

@mikey videos they're land-dwellers

mikey videos 16 minutes ago

@Bellibolta why has god forsaken me

PlusUtra Stan 33 minutes ago

Palafin is so cute!!! Reminds me of All Might from MHA

1k Likes 329 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 12 Replies

weeb exterminator 25 minutes ago

for once I have to agree with you

PlusUtra Stan 14 minutes ago

@weeb exterminator yeah, the transformation seems too coincidential

Vicaney 10 minutes ago

how do you think the "Zero to Hero" ability will change comp?

No bitches? 5 minutes ago

If paired with Cyclizar's Shed Tail ability it's basically Slaking without Truant

BetterBlox Gaming 33 minutes ago

The entire Nacli line looks like something from minecraft

843 Likes 146 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 21 Replies

Weakest Wildlife Enthusiast 33 minutes ago

FINALLY an evolution for Girafarig. I can die happy now.

2k Likes 219 Dislikes Reply

▼ View 43 Replies

Davin Buster 28 minutes ago

Bro easy for you to say, Dunsparce got stuck with DUDUNSPARCE

going apeshit 23 minutes ago

@Davin Buster Hey don't worry, Dunsparce evolves one more time, and Primape gets a cool evo as well

Davin Buster 15 minutes ago

@going apeshit WHERE

going apeshit 13 minutes ago

@Davin Buster Check the Ecological Institute's Pokedex online, they've managed to get one Dunsparce to evolve twice and become Dunesparta with the help of a moon stone

Davin Buster 2 minutes ago

@going apeshit THANK GOD

Trending

1 . World . Trending

Paldea Region Joins Twitter

The Padea region finally catches up with the other world regions, allowing more information to be spread about new Pokemon species

Trending with pokemon, pokedex

2 . Communication . Trending

Discord Now Connected to Twitter

The Discord app goes back online, now connecting both worlds

Trending with twitter update, mystery tab, pokemon

3 . Trending

World Coronation Series

Galar is hosting the World Coronation Series, where trainers battle it out to increase their rankings and reach the finals!

Trending with pokemon battle, Galar, Ash Ketchum

Nhi Anh @NhiAnh392

OH GOD OH FUCK KYOGRE AND GROUDON ARE HEADED TO VIETNAM

9:19 AM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for Android

93k Retweets - 63k Quote Tweets - 104k Likes

Hoenn sucks ass @fuck_therain

Huh??? But aren't they asleep in sootopolis?

Nhi Trinh @NhiTrinh392

@fuck_therain WE HAVE OUR OWN PAIR DUMBASS

Hoenn sucks ass @fuck_therain

@fuck_therain Oh well, that sucks. Pro tip: try to get the fuck outta there, or have a flying/water type on hand

Trinh Travels @TTravelsVN

What's so big about two pokemon? I mean they look big and scary

Hoenn sucks ass @fuck_therain

@TTravelsVN They're legendaries, the control the damn weather. If Kyogre and Groudon fight there's gonna be a shitstorm of a hurricane and a drought nearby. Oh and the world might end

Mr Popo @FuckThePolice492

WAIT WE GOT LEGENDARIES NOW???? WHEN???

MVPGin @SnakeGinSanh

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEE

Inorex @Inorex

Out here living my bet life with houndour and joltik, where do you think I can find a noibat buddy for them

[An image of them chilling in a pool floatie as Houndour pushes Joltik into the water]

10:34 AM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for iPhone

1k Retweets - 54 Quote Tweets - 1.3k Likes

DracoFan @DragonXpert2

Try looking in more tropical climates with tons of fruit!

AZHottie @ArizonaHottie

There's a lot of houndour and houndoom where I live, but I'm not sure about noibat

In Spain without the A @ThatRadFailure

Is- Is your Joltik ok?

Inorex @Inorex

@ThatRadFailure He's fine, he knows how to swim

Pokespotter @PKMguideEarth

I think Noibat are found in the Philippines and Southeast Asia! Just don't go to Southeast Asia, Kyogre and Groudon are throwing hands there next week

Inorex @Inorex

@PKMguideEarth HUH???

PokeSpotter Ulysses @UCFieldGuide

Hey, what Pokemon is this? I found this in Madrid and it looks really weird

[An image of Iron Moth Volcarona. It looks confused at the cameraman.]

10:42 AM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for iPhone

89.2k Retweets - 12k Quote Tweets - 90.5k Likes

Alder for the win @AlderFan94

That looks like a weird-ass volcarona

DexCompiler @PKMDexC

Is this like a new regional variant? Something exclusive to earth? Haven't seen it in the national dex over here

Ghost types rule!!! @TheLyingSpectre

It looks all metallic and futuristic! Does it eat stuff? Can it eat?

PokeSpotter Ulysses @UCFieldGuide

@TheLyingSpectre Kind of? I think it has solar panels; it keeps staying in the sunlight

Dr. Mikayla Royals @DrMRoyals

Judging from the design, it looks like a future version of Volcarona. We know time travel IS possible thanks to some legendaries like Celebi and Dialga, but for it to appear in our world is almost impossible since we don't have them yet

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

I can help you with identifying it! Kind of odd you found it in your world though, since it's confined to Area Zero

PokeSpotter Ulysses @UCFieldGuide

@arven_foods Thanks! What is it exactly, and where/what the heck is Area Zero?

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

Iron Moth is the official name of the Paradox Pokemon, but it's just a future version of Volcarona. Area Zero is a huge crater in the middle of Paldea with waterfalls and a cave system, and it's home to the main research labs used to develop Tera orbs. My parents worked there and had this huge time machine and all that

PokeSpotter Ulysses @UCFieldGuide

@arven_foods Thanks for your help! Paradox Pokemon sound really cool, and I'd like to document them better

OG PastaFan @CampfireCreep

@arven_foods This is like the FIFTH time time travel has been present, bruh

Arven (NU Academy) @arven_foods

@CampfireCreep Excuse me, FIFTH???

PixelPon @XporygonPlayer

Just did my third battle for the World Coronation Series! Haven't lost yet with my buddy!

[An image of a guy hugging his Porygon2]

11:04 AM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for Poryphone

1.3k Retweets - 762 Quote Tweets - 2.4k Likes

Battle Me in Celadon @GrassTypo

Great job! Hope to see you in Galar!

florida man chronicles @FLfunnynews

What's the World Coronation Series?

PixelPon @XporygonPlayer

@FLfunnynews Well it's this HUGE worldwide tournament where trainers fight for the title of "World's Best Trainer"! Leon's the current Champ

florida man chronicles @FLfunnynews

@XporygonPlayer Yo if you see a guy named Ash Ketchum, tell him he's the best!

PixelPon @XporygonPlayer

@FLfunnynews Funny you should say that, I just walked by him! I'll go battle him!

MeepMeep @maream

@XporygonPlayer @FLfunnynews he hasn't posted for an hour, RIP

KilluaSimp @KSimp1310

I'm going to Hawaii for a family meetup!!! Time to see what Pokemon are here!

11:30 AM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for Android

20.3k Retweets - 15.1k Quote Tweets - 23.4k Likes

KilluaSimp @KSimp1310

EDIT: NO NO NO THE FuCKING BUFF MOSQUITOS ARE HERE

KilluaSimp @KSimp1310

FUCK WHY IS THERE A GUZZLORD I JUST WANTED A BAJA BLAST

Alola homies!!! @RiptideRyan20

Yeah that tends to happen, you got any beast balls on your side?

KilluaSimp @KSimp1310

@RiptideRyan20 NO AND I HATE IT

wiffle balls =0 @jfiew544

Dude this is why Hawaii housing prices dropped. You should have checked the news

KilluaSimp @KSimp1310

@jfiew544 NOT THE TIME TO BE TALKING ABOUT HOUSING PRICES WHEN IM DYING

Untitled Goose Gamer @devious_goose

hey funny story you know ninetails can accidentally curse you when you trip on your tails? and that people can become pokemon? :)))

anyways how does a zorua make illusions

1:28 PM - Feb. 15 , 2022 - Twitter for iPhone

738.2k Retweets - 281.1k Quote Tweets - 754.9k Likes

Paws out for harambe @YeenPaws0

WHAT

Corvinn @Corvinnie

Oh you've done it now dude. You've summoned the furries and PMD fans.

Untitled Goose Gamer @devious_goose

@Corvinnie meh, I'm fine being a zorua. I don't have to pay taxes anymore

Corvinn @Corvinnie

@devious_goose And NOW you've summoned tax evaders. Great.

DarkLord99 @CoolestZoruaAlive

Oh nice! Illusions jut take some practice, but its kinda like drawing haha

Elesa is the best @nimbasa_cute

I know people can become ghost-type pokemon when they die, but WHAT??? This is insane!

Gengal @GengarMobster

@nimbasa_cute yeah, it happens in our world too. it's just that you didn't understand us before

Untitled Goose Gamer @devious_goose

@GengarMobster Yoooo you too? What happened?

Gengal @GengarMobster

@devious_goose Stepped on some bloke's Ninetails by accident, L

Delago @POKEcompDELL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 102 13
pokemon incorrect quotes that may or may not fit the characters. has SOME hints to some romantic relationships, but mostly just platonic quotes.
55.1K 603 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...
261K 3.1K 38
[Story cover edited by me] Description: Ash is heading back to Pallet Town in Kanto after a crushing defeat with the battle with Alain, making him co...
179K 2.7K 11
In this fanfiction the people of the pokemon world are going to react to the adventures of the chosen one and the battles he fought. They are going t...