Ino Yamanaka: Jinchuriki of I...

Від presh_741

Ino Yamanaka was born as being jinchuriki of the three-tail beast name Isobu. She is also a part of Team 10... Більше

Chapter 1: Prologue!
Chapter 2: The Birth of Flower!
Chapter 3: In the Shadows of Konoha!
Chapter 5: We're Back Stronger Than Ever!
Chapter 6: Graduation Team 10!
⚠️ Author's Note! ⚠️

Chapter 4: Naruto, Neji And The Uchiha Brothers!

8 0 0
Від presh_741

Ino, Lee, Kiba, and Shino were playing tags then they took a break, she drank water when Ino noticed a boy who was alone by himself, she decided to ask her father.

"Hey daddy, why's that boy over there all alone?" Ino asked, pausing on drinking while caught boys' attention then they were staring at a spiky blonde haired boy. He looked so lonely, sitting on a large rock near the tree line, staring blankly as the other kids ignored him. Inoichi, Tokuma, and Muta glanced at each other before he answered

"I don't know. Why don't you and your friends go over and talk to him, I'm sure he needs a friend, Ino," Inoichi said, knowing all too well why he was alone, and in his mind, he and his friends hated everyone of those parents who told their children to ignore poor Naruto.

"Can we?" Shino asked

"Of course you can" Muta said

"Ok daddy. Do you know his name?" Ino asked her dad, pausing as she and her friends were about to go.

"His name's Naruto Uzumaki, if I heard correctly. Go on now, talk to him," her father said, giving an encouraging smile. Ino smiled back, turning as she and her friends ran towards Naruto, whose gaze turned instantly to them, noting that for once, someone other than Teuchi, Ayame, and the Hokage had a friendly smile when they approached Naruto.

"Naruto?" Ino asked tentatively, making sure that was his name. Naruto cringed and became afraid. How does she know his name, he questioned silently.

"H-how do you know my name?" Naruto asked timidly, waiting in case he had to run. Ino laughed nervously, showing Naruto she was friendly.

"My father told me your name, silly. My name's Ino, this is Kiba, Akamaru, Lee, and Shino." She said as pointing them who waved and smiled at him.

"And my father is right over there, with my nanny Tokuma and his friend Muta." Ino said, pointing towards the bench where her father and his friends stood, and waved, smiling gently. Naruto relaxed, seeing that the people were friendly.

"So, Ino, what do you guys want to do?" Naruto asked, eager to play with his new friend. Ino just shrugged, all while smiling.

"I don't know, I thought maybe you would want to play something," Ino said. Naruto shrugged.

"I don't know, I've never played with anybody. Their parents have always stopped them," Naruto said, frowning. Ino stopped smiling and felt sad. But then a smile returned to her face as an idea popped into her head

"Well, you know what? You've got a friend now! We can help teach you what to do when playing with others!" Ino exclaimed brightly, causing Naruto to smile.

"She's right, you are not alone anymore, Naruto." Kiba said as Shino nodded

"My youthful friend, I want to become your friend as well." Lee said as he had made many friend that was his own age. They ran off, receiving weird looks as Ino explained, while running, everything that people do when playing with others. And thus, a friendship was born, filling the loneliness in Naruto's heart.

"Hey, can I play?" a boy asked, seeming to be around their age. He had black hair and onyx eyes, while wearing the signature Uchiha, high-collared shirt.

"Sure, what's your name?" Naruto said, stopping with them to talk to the kid.

"My name's Sasuke Uchiha, what's yours?" Sasuke asked, smiling.

"My name's Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage!" Naruto exclaimed, this being one of the best days of his life.

"My name's Kiba Inuzuki, this is Akamaru!" Kiba said as the dog barked

"My name's Shino Aburume." Shino said

"Hello my youthful friend. My name's Rock Lee." Lee said as his eyes were flame.

"My name is Ino Yamanaka. Nice to meet you, Sasuke. We were just starting a game of tag, so you can join if you want." Ino said racing off with Naruto, Kiba with Akamaru, Lee, Shino, and Sasuke on their heels. This truly was a sight to behold because for once, the blonde jinchuriki had friends to play with.

Little did they know Ino's father Inoichi along with Muta, and Tokuma. Sasuke's parents Fugaku, Mikoto, and his brother Itachi and his cousin Shisui, they were watching them while smiling.

AFTER 4 DAYS LATER

Ino was walking the streets, She heard a bunch of comments being made at the boy.

"What's up with kids nowadays bullying the kind person?" Ino thought as she got angry by what she was seeing.

"Hey! You guys quit it!" a loud rough voice called out to them.

The three bullies turned around to look at Ino.

"Who are you?" The bullies asked, in a mocking tone.

The blonde answered back with a fierce determination.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino! I'm the heiress of Yamanaka, you know!" She declared.

"So what? You're just weak as your clan" The bullies laughed

"Prepare yourself! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Ino says she warned them.

Many puffs of smoke appeared and vanished to reveal many sized copies of Ino.

One of the clones yelled at the bullies in a squeaky voice.

"I'm going to beat you down!" The first one said.

"You know!" The second clone finished

The bullies began to be feared at Ino and her clones ran towards them until they punched their the face. Resulting in them getting a nosebleed and falling back unconscious.

"We really taught this guy a lesson." The cloned Ino said

"For being so cocky, let's take care of them!" The another cloned said

The clones began ruining their face with mud.

Then the boys got pretty beat up then ran away. Ino went to the kid, who looked up then helped him get up fixed his clothes and got off some dirt on his clothes.

"Are you okay?" Ino ask him

"It's nothing..." The boy said as if it wasn't a big deal.

Then the boy started to run towards his house.

However, Ino stopped him

"Wait!" She said as the boy turned around.

"Hey, um what's your name?" She asked the boy

"I'm Neji Hyuga." The boy name Neji said

"Oh, Nice to meet you Neji." Ino said

"NEJI! Are you okay?" A voice came from the Hyuga compound then they saw Tokuma running towards us as he saw us especially Neji in a bad state he was shocked.

"I'm okay, Big bro cousin Tok." Neji said

"Who hurt you?" Tokuma asked in concerned

"Some random kids beat me up until this girl came and beat them up then help me." Neji says pointed at her.

"Hi, Nice to see you again Tokuma." Ino said smiling while waving at him

"Ino? What are you doing without me or your father and friends?" Tokuma asked

"Oh, Come on I'm not a baby anymore" Ino says pouted

"Do you two know each other?" Neji says tilt his head looking confusion

"Neji, do you remember I said I'm gonna babysit someone well she is the one I'm looking after" Tokuma said as Neji nodded

"Ino, this is my cousin Neji he's from a branch family like me." Tokuma said

"Oh. Well it was knowing you Neji but I have to go and meet my friends" Ino said

"Wait, well I want to be your friend as well. Can I, Ino-san?" Neji said blushed

"Of course we can, also call me Ino-chan" She said smiling

"Also, I'd just like to say, thank you very much for saving me." He thanked her.

"Your welcome, See ya!" Ino grinned and took off again.

Neji and Tokuma stood there watching her run and smiled. That was the day, Neji began to grow feelings for Ino.

AFTER TWO WEEKS LATER

Ino was jumping up and down around the kitchen.

"Daddy, will you really buy a ninja book!?" Ino asked, full of excitement.

"Yes sweetie, but I'll have to go on a mission for now, I'll come back with a book in hand" he says smiling and Ino nodded and went to embrace him.

"Thank you daddy!" Ino said

"You're welcome sweetie" he said as he broke the hug and bid them goodbye before leaving.

"Ino-chan, Do you guys want to go outside with me?" Tokuma asked then Ino's eyes lit up at that

"Yes!" Ino said as they walked around the streets of Konoha, and as always, some would approach her and talk to her, and they would play with her cheeks and compliment her before leaving

"Jeez people, play with your own cheeks." Ino thought

Tokuma stopped for the 8th time and it's starting to get annoying, Ino didn't bother looking at the person in front of them, and stared at the sky above.

"Oh, if it isn't Shisui the prodigy Uchiha" Tokuma said

"It's been a while.. oh, you brought some friends with you" Itachi said eying them.

"Yes, they don't like staying at home, at all. By the way this is Ino. She's the one who I am looking after" Tokuma said and they both chuckled.

"Oh! Itachi, Sasuke meet Tokuma one of my teammates and his friends" He said as Ino frozed, slowly, looked at them. My eyes locked with onyx ones.

"My name is Itachi, it's nice to meet you" Itachi introduced, Ino's heart beat fast and she kept on calming my nerves.

"My name is Sasuke, it's nice to meet you" He said boring tone

"It's nice to meet you too, Itachi-san and Sasuke-san" Tokumo said

"Please don't bother using suffixes" Itachi said and mom nodded.

"Ino, go on and say hello" mom said and I nodded.

"M-my name is Ino. It's nice to meet you too" Ino says stuttered as they all started going to the same place. They ended up at the playground, Ino quickly took her hand from Tokuma's grasp while holding Lee's hands and ran towards a swing and entertained both of them.

Ino watched Tokuma and Shisui sit on a bench and start talking, Sasuke-kun and his brother, are suddenly walking towards them!! Ino panicked and started turning her head from the left to the right.

"Are you looking for something?" A familiar voice asked. Ino lowered her head and shook my head, Itachi sat on the swing on my left while Sasuke-kun was on the right.

Ino sat quietly and avoided looking at them in the eyes.

"So, Ino-san, are you going to attend the academy?" Itachi asked, breaking the silence. Ino looked at him in confusion,

"Akamedi? What's that?" Ino asked, Sasuke-kun quietly laughed while Itachi still had a blank expression.

"Academy. It's where children learn and know more about ninjas" he said, her eyes turned into stars and Ino leaned closer to him.

"Really!?" She asked again as he nodded and Ino sat down.

"I'm not sure if daddy will say yes" Ino said and he nodded.

"There's a big possibility that they'll allow you, you are, after all, a Yamanaka" he said and Ino stared at him in confusion but didn't ask.

She slowly got comfortable around them, they told some things about themselves.

Sadly, it's time for them to go home, Ino ran towards her nanny while the two followed.

"It was nice to talk to you, and it's nice to meet you Ino-chan" said Shisui.

"Say goodbye you two" he said

"Goodbye Ino-san, I hope we meet again someday" Itachi said as Ino nodded with a smile, Sasuke-kun, only nodded.

"let's play sometime, Itachi-san! And Sasuke-kun!" Ino exclaimed and they both nodded, they bid goodbye and parted.

"Did you get along with them?" Tokuma asked and Ino nodded, she started telling him everything that she and the two siblings talked about while we made our way.

Ino laid her head on the couch, and stared at the ceiling in boredom. Dad isn't home yet, while Tokuma went home and She and Lee already ate dinner.

"Where is daddy?" Ino asked and she smiled,

"Don't worry, Ino-chan. He'll be home" Lee said, though it's obvious he's very worried. Lee started stroking her hair and Ino smiled at the touch, it's nice. Minutes had passed and Ino drifted off to sleep.

Lee noticed his little sister asleep and he smiled at how cute and peaceful she looked, he picked the girl up and placed her on her bed.

He kissed the girl's forehead before leaving the room. He headed downstairs and sat on the couch, it's now past 11 and his father is still not home. The latest time he arrived was around 7, but it's already 11 now.

Lee sat worriedly, negative thoughts started appearing in his mind and he shook them off. Later on, a door creaked, he stood up from the couch, alarmed. His expression changed when he saw his father entering, he approached him.

He approached him as they both went to the kitchen, Inoichi sat at the table while Lee cooked his father something to eat.

He placed the food on the table and he started devouring them.

Inoichi showed his the book that he promised to get for his daughter.

"Dad, are you sure about this?" Lee asked, Inoichi nodded,

"I'm very sure Ino will become a strong kunoichi, and besides, she's going to team up with Shikaku and Choza's sons, they'll be fine. And another reason.. it's because I always had this feeling, that keeps on telling me to allow her to be a ninja" he explained.

"Okay. Now, about this book" He said smiled

Ino groggily sat up, the sun rays lighted her room. She shook her head and got off her bed and walked towards the bathroom to fix herself. Afterwards, Ino headed downstairs to eat breakfast

"Good morning Ino-chan" Lee greeted her and she did the same. Ino saw dad at the table and quickly ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug.

Ino broke the hug and pouted

"Daddy, you worried Lee-kun and me" Ino said and he scratched the back of his head

"Sorry about that, but what matters is that I'm here" he said and Ino nodded they ate their breakfast quietly.

Weird. Strange. Starting breakfast, Ino noticed something strange about her father and big brother, they would occasionally look at her, and whenever Inl noticed them, they would wave it off.

"Is something wrong?" Ino thought, worry taking over her.

Ino lying down the grass, under a tree, in their backyard.

"Honestly, what's wrong!?" Ino thought, annoyed. She sat up, and there they both were staring at her, they smiled and avoided her gaze once more.

"What the!!?" She has enough of this, she stood up and stomped inside, ignoring them, and headed straight to her room.

"Oh, I totally forgot about the book" Ino thought and opened the door of my room, she saw Lee standing up, it looked like she was about to knock.

"Ino-chan! We're going outside" He said and Ino nodded, she thought he'd leave but then, he followed her inside the room and went to her closet.

"What? Why Lee-kun was looking at my closet, what's happening!?" Ino thought

He stopped rummaging and walked towards her, he held out a baby blue dress, the sleeves were long.

"Here Ino-chan wear it simple yet so beautiful!" Lee said making his little sister blushed

"Lee-kun, why do you have a dress?" Ino asked and he chuckled,

"You're going to use it" He said smirked

"but Lee-kun, we are going outside only" Ino pouted

"Just wear it Ino-chan! Please" He said with a puppy cute dog eye as she sighed and nodded.

Lee goes outside as Ino puts the dress on with the help of her brother after she puts on, he gave her a pair of black shoes, which were cute. He put on a clip as always, Ino walked towards the mirror and she couldn't help but admire herself, her '4 year oldself'

"Let's go?" Lee said, Ino looked at him, even though she was dressed up.

"Why anyways!? We're just going out!!" He grabbed her wrist and they proceeded to go downstairs. Ino looked around

"Lee-kun, where's daddy?" Ino asked and he said he went out to the Nara's compound.

"I wonder why." Ino thought as they got outside and Ino blushed the whole time, the villagers stared at her as they passed by. They stopped at the playground

"Ino-chan, let's play, but be careful not to get your dress dirty, okay?" Lee said as he runs towards the playground

"HOW AM I GOING TO AVOID GETTING THE DRESS DIRTY!? Why am I dress up in the first place" She thought as her mind was going crazy but Ino kept on a smile,

"Yeah!" Ino exclaimed and went to sit at the same swing. She is starting to get bored, all Ino can do is sit and watch the other kids play, but Ino also not interested in playing.

"Ino-chan!" Lee called

"Finally!" Ino stood up and walked towards him, slowly.

"Let's go home" He said and Ino nodded,

"Lee-kun, why did I have to wear a dress?" Ino asked and he just smiled and shrugged

"Troublesome woman" an familiar voice said

"WAIT WHAT!? TROUBLESOME!?" Ino thought as they finally arrived, Lee opened the door and...

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They were greeted in unison.

Dad, Tokuma, his cousin Neji, Muta, Shino, Kiba, Naruto, Shisui, Itachi-san, Sasuke-kun, Mikoto-san, Fugaku-sama, Shikamaru and his parents, Choji and his parents, Guy, Ibiki, and the Hokage. Not that many but still!

Ino stood frozen, too shocked to process what was happening. Ino even forgot to check the date! Soo, if today's her birthday, that means Shikamaru already celebrated his birthday yesterday.

"Ino-chan?" Lee called, snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked at her and then at the people who greeted her, then quickly put a smile on my face.

"Thank you!!" Ino exclaimed and they smiled, she went to hug Lee and then dad.

"You forgot your birthday" Inoichi laughed and Ino blushed.

"Sorry sweetie, I should've introduced them to you earlier but I was very busy" her father said, and Ino nodded

"It's okay! I'll get to knowz them!" Ino said and he nodded.

Later on, they ate the food and they placed their gifts in a corner. After eating, the adults decided to have an 'adult talk' while they went outside and did the kids stuff. Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Lee, Shino, Naruto, Neji, and Choji followed her as Ino led them to their backyard.

They sat in a circle, under a tree.

"Soo! Let's say our names!" Ino started and they nodded, they seriously forgot to introduce themselves earlier.

"I'm Yamanaka Ino!"

"Aburume Shino"

"Inuzuki Kiba"

"Rock Lee"

"Uzumaki Naruto! Future Hokage!"

"Hyuga Neji"

"Uchiha Sasuke"

"Nara Shikamaru"

"A-Akimichi C-Choji"

Ino nodded

"Let's play!!" Ino said in excitement, they looked at her, obviously unsure of what to say, thankfully, Sasuke-kun and her friends nodded, Shikamaru and Choji also decided to join.

"So, what should we play?" Shikamaru asked and Ino thought about it for a while

"How about hide and seek?" She asked, Shikamaru shrugged

"Well, I can't think of anything" he said and Ino sweat dropped at his laziness.

She ended up being a seeker while the boys hid, Ino counted one to twenty.

"And! Twenty!!" I shouted so that they could hear, Ino held my chin and looked around the backyard,

"Where could they be?" Ino thought looked around the backyard first, she looked up at the tree and saw no one. Ino proceeded to check the other, and there she saw Sasuke-kun,

"Hah! found you Sasuke-kun!!" Ino said and he pouted.

He jumped down and Ino proceeded to look for the other seven and concentrated on looking for the others.

Ino stood at the place where the adults were discussing, their attention immediately went to her

"Do you need something sweetie?" Dad asked and Ino shook her head.

"I'm looking for Lee-kun, Kiba-kun, Naruto-kun, Neji-kun, Shino-kun, Shikaru-kun and Cho-kun" Ino said and they laughed

"You mean Shikamura and Choji?" Inoichi asked

"Yep, that's them." Ino said

"We're playing hide and seek!" Ino added and he nodded

"Well I think I-" before he could complete what he's going to say, Ino immediately waved her hands

"Don't tell!" Ino exclaimed and he laughed and nodded

"You already found Sasuke, Ino- san?" Itachi-san asked and she nodded and suddenly thought

"Why is he involved in the adults' talk? instead of playing with us?" Ino thought as she nodded at him and he chuckled

"I didn't expect that" he said between laughs. Ino scratched the back of her head and told them that she'll continue looking for the seven, Ino went to the mothers' side and found Choji hiding behind his mother.

"Found you Choji- kun!" I said and he sighed, Ino continued looking for the others.

"It's surprising how he joined instead of lazing around" She thought after checking around the house, Ino went back to where dad and the others are, and finally It's surprising now he joined instead or lazing around. After checking around the house, she went back to where dad and the others are, and finally saw him hiding behind Itachi-san.

"Found you Shikaru-kun!" Ino exclaimed and he sighed,

"Shikamaru" he corrected me and she nodded.

"How did I not see him there a while ago!!?" She thought after she found everyone before Ino went back to the backyard, she pleaded with Itachi-san to join, and he did. Ino grabbed his wrist and excitedly made her way to the others,

"I brought Itachi-san!" Ino said when they arrived, Sasuke-kun and the seven eyes' widen.

"He's going to join us, right Itachi- san!?" Ino said and he nodded, Sasuke-kun got even more excited.

And so, because Itachi-san joined, he decided to be the seeker and they all hid, and they played all day long.

A few hours later, they all started leaving.

"Be careful on your way, and thank you so much for coming" Dad said, they all nodded and said their thanks, for inviting them and greeted her once more before leaving.

Lee started cleaning up the house, Dad helped him,

"Sweetie go and take a bath before opening the presents" Dad said and Ino obliged, she quickly finished before Lee went inside and put on her pajamas, then headed downstairs, some couple of minutes Lee went downstairs and Dad, was quick to finish cleaning

"Dad must've used shadow clone jutsu" She thought and they both sat on the couch, while the presents are all on the floor.

Ino ran towards them and she sat down the floor, Ino took Dad's present first, Ino removed the wrappers that wrapped the thing and tossed them beside her, her eyes lit up at the present. Ini stood up and gave her dad a hug

"Thank you Daddy!" Ino thanked and he nodded, she placed the present, which is a ninja book, beside her and started opening the others.

Surprisingly, Lee's gift was the dress and shoes that she wore for the birthday party, she also gave him a hug.

Mikoto-san's gift was a purple kimono with flower designs, and the obi is colored white.

"Soo pretty!!!" She thought it was Itachi-san's was another ninja book, which will gladly help!! Sasuke-kun's was a baby blue scarf, I mentally squealed at the experience of receiving a gift from him.

Choji's mother- white hand fan with different colors of flowers over it.

Choza- a teacup with my name written on it and a flower beside the name.

Choji- blue bracelet and two blue hairclips.

Yoshino (Shikamaru's mother)- black wallet with a gold butterfly in the center.

Shikaku- Black ninja gloves.

Shikamaru- picture frame with cherry blossoms.

Hokage- light purple shirt with my clan symbol on the back.

Kiba- A wolf staff toy

Shino- A insert book

Neji- scrolls ninja and aster flower

Ibiki- A especial shuriken with design a flower

Naruto- ramen different flavor

Shisui- A kanta with a dragon design

Guy- A green index clothes

Tokuma- A another ninja book

Fugaku- A another scrolls ninja

Muta- A bouquet flowers

Ino took a few letters from Zabuza and her senseis. She took a gift from an unknown person named Haku and opened it then saw a snowflake crystal made necklace.

Ino is finally done, she very happy and content to receive such amazing gifts! Even the Uchihas gave me, a very nice experience. She stood up and turned to face her parents.

"Lee-kun! Daddy! I'm happy!" Ino exclaimed and gave them a hug

"We're glad you are sweetie" Dad said

They broke the hug, Ino took all the wrappers and put them in the trash can before picking up the presents and bringing them into her room, Lee and Dad helped her carry them. Ino placed the presents in a proper place then went to bed afterwards, Dad stayed beside her for a while, to tell her a bed time story before leaving. Ino shut her eyes close and drifted off to sleep.

Don't forget to vote, follow and comment
------------------------------------------------
Words: 4229 totals

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

598K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
18.7K 304 8
Manny happily mated, a baby on the way, life should be just about perfect for the herd. Except Diego is leaving, and Sid has anxiety and adopts three...
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
74.9K 2.5K 23
100 reader inserts featuring our favorite Tsundere. DISCONTINUED