Cupid is So Dumb [Minchan]

By minchanopher

Minho, known as the angel "Cupid" had never missed nor failed in shooting his arrows for love match, or what... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: On a Rush
Chapter 2: Blooming Sight
Chapter 3: What the?
Chapter 4: Seeing Cupid
Chapter 5: Got My Ticket To You

Chapter 6: Shoot! Shoot?

199 20 17
By minchanopher

I guess I should take it as a sign

---

It's quite odd that you see two people in the movie theatre staring at each other. Chan was confused, and Minho was. It may have took a few awkward seconds that they found themselves awkwardly staring at each other.

Chan had to look away in embarrassment, as for Minho to keep his eyes straight, there was something so weird about this boy.

He was always looking at him when Minho caught his own gaze. In any form...

Wait form?!

"Chan hyung, let's go!" The beautiful blonde male called his name which, had cause Chan to come back into reality and for Minho to glance where that came from "Ah yes, sorry. I'm coming, Hyunjin!" Chan replied and walked his way towards Hyunjin.

Bang Chan... Hwang Hyunjin...

His next targets...

"Are you alright, hyung?" Minho snapped out his gaze and looks at his brother. There is just something about that Bang Chan, however Minho had something else to handle. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just got distracted." He smiled at his brother.

And both sides seems to go on with their day.

---

"That was really a good movie." Jisung smiled while he faced the others. "I agree, it's so cool to be an air bender." Jeongin added and copied Jisung doing the air bender moves.

"If I were to choose, I'd rather be a blood bender." Seungmin said as well while walking next to Changbin. Changbin stared at him first and gave him a questioning look. "What?"

"It would be so cool to use that power during operating and stopping blood from coming out." Seungmin laughs and looks at the rest.

Everyone was giving him a questioning look which he quickly sighed and shrugged it off.

"I don't know about you guys, but it's a good power. Speaking of power, I gotta go I have patients at the hospital. Bin, see you later." Seungmin quickly perked up he saw his beeper have three messages.

"Wait, your jacket!" Changbin quickly gave the jacket that was wrapped around his body, to Seungmin. The other quickly grabbed it and gave a smile to Changbin before he rushed out of the place.

Oh and you bet in your mother's delicious priceless pancakes, that smile did not go unnoticed by the rest of the gang. Why would they? Changbin was smiling as he watched Seungmin.

"What is this?" Chan chuckled while looking at Changbin. The other one had to snap into reality and looks at the other. "What?"

"You were smiling, Changbin hyung." Jisung chuckled and Jeongin beside him chuckle as well.

"Yes, you were smiling, Changbin sunbae." Hyunjin joined along the teasing.

Changbin sighed and glares at each of them. "Quit it, will you?"

Jeongin chuckled and shakes his head. "No, it was cute. We won't be able to forget about it." Jeongin chuckled more and gave a high five to Jisung.

"Oh for goodness sake, let's all go home." Changbin rolled his eyes and pulled everyone with him to go home.

Something about Seungmin and Changbin, is that they're never really admitting about something they're not totally familiar yet. And maybe that involves something about feelings?

Chan wanted that kind of feeling, should he also start to look for that type of relationship as well? It's quite tempting and Chan himself is just a hopeless romantic.

"Don't you think they're cute, sunbae?" Hyunjin asked him, although he was shocked that Hyunjin came to him, but it was a good timing that Chan was asking.

Was the universe telling him something about Hyunjin?

He could only stare at him, thinking that maybe Hyunjin was God sent? Was this finally it for Chan?

"Yeah they're cute, aren't they? Changbin may be sometimes in denial, but we can see he clearly has something for Seungmin." Chan laughed a little while expressing his thoughts about the situation too.

It was really cute, to be honest.

And maybe, just maybe Chan has someone for him too. And he hopes, desperately... let it be Hyunjin.

---

Chan is only wishing that the heavens will hear his plea. Even kids in the park have their own boyfriend and girlfriend, and here Chan is just a lonely potato that no one goes to flirt with.

Maybe, he tries to do a little flirting too but he's just as shy as mice that runs away when a human sees them. It's not that Chan is inexperienced, he does have experience of having a crush on someone.

When those moments have also left Chan broken hearted and hopeless, wishing that the man would just look his way and notice Chan in a different type of relationship.

Sadly, Chan was just unlucky in his own first love.

Chan sighed as he reached the ground floor of JYP building, his thoughts were just overall occupied how the others were busy either having to help anyone. Changbin was again going with Seungmin to help him arrange files, Jisung needed to go with Beomgyu

Chan really needs to start finding someone to be close with too.

"Hi, sunbae." Hyunjin approached the him.

Chan paused again before looking at him. And he was not kidding when he says that Hyunjin always appears when Chan is calling out the heavens for someone.

He can suddenly feel his heart beating so fast as he stares at the smiling Hyunjin. He can feel it... is this what they called the heartbeat felt when your soulmate is near?...

Could it be?

"Do you have time today, Chan hyung?" Hyunjin asks politely, he was shyly touching his nape.

Was this it? Was Hyunjin finally asking him out?

"Well... uhh as much as I want to be free. I actually have a song to finish to be submitted tomorrow." Chan replied and smiled sadly. Hyunjin looks at him and just nodded, showing a smile.

"That's okay, hyung. How about this saturday, are you free?" Hyunjin asks again, with a sweet smile on his face.

"Yes, actually. Why?" Chan blushed as he answered.

Hyunjin's face lit up and smiled even more. Oh my goodness, Chan could kiss him right now.

"I have something important to say, is it okay to ask for you to help me with it?" Hyunjin asked shyly as he looks away, flushing red too.

Chan can feel his heart thumping so fast. He was taken aback by the sudden feeling. It was so powerful and it felt like this was the right moment. Was Hyunjin really his own soulmate?

Chan suddenly paused when the sunlight upon his eyes were shadowed. Chan turned and saw a pair of majestic wings, not from afar and stared at something flying. His eyes widened seeing a familiar face, holding a bow and was glowing so bright, a vine crown upon his head.

Isn't that?...

The person who was flying with wings, suddenly had a pink arrow appear on his hand as he placed it on the bow and pointed directly at Hyunjin and him.

"Sunbae?" Hyunjin called as for Chan to look at Hyunjin again.

"Huh... what did you ask me?" Chan asked again, he can't help but glance again at the man with the wings having his arrow still pointed at them.

Was he gonna shoot them? Wait who is this guy? and why did the arrow just appear in his hand??

"I asked if you're free this saturday, would you like to help me with something?" Hyunjin asked again, waiting for an answer.

"Um, yeah sure I'm free. Hyunjin watch out!" Chan's eyes widened as the man with the arrow finally shoots the arrow and suddenly Chan and Hyunjin was pierced with the arrow.

At the same time, a kid running passed by the two.

Chan felt like he cannot breathe because of how his heart was pounding like crazy.

"Oh, thank you sunbae. The kid could've been hurt." Hyunjin looks at the kid and at Chan.

What?... Chan suddenly stared at the arrow pierced on them and suddenly it was changed to black and crushed down, turning into ashes.

"So see you this saturday, sunbae? I gotta go and meet someone who need my help too." Hyunjin continued.

Wait what? The arrow...wait why did it disappear.

Hyunjin pats his shoulder and slowly leaves Chan in his position.

Chan can still feel his heart thumping so fast, the arrow faded but he was still feeling the effect of it.

"What... the... How?"

Chan turned his head toward a familiar voice and hissed when the light was too bright, Chan had to cover his eyes. The person with wings and glowing light approaches Chan and it made him a little scared about what's happening.

Chan had a clear view of the man and his eyes widening again seeing who it is. It's the guy... His silver hair, silver grayish blue eyes. The same guy he saw at the theatre, with his brown hair and almond eyes. The... trainee?

"The arrow of destiny... why did it not connect the two?" Minho asks out of the blue while looking at Chan then to Hyunjin from afar.

Huh?? What did he mean?

"Excuse me, what? Arrow of destiny?" Chan asks, he was so full of curiosity and confusion.

Minho stared at him, contemplating but he was thinking of the same thing.

"Yes, the arrow of destiny. It's the arrow that will fully match you with your soulmate." Minho answered and rubbed his head, it was worrying him even more.

"Soulmate? Excuse me, who are you?" Chan asked again, much more confused of what this guy meant.

"I'm the god of love. More like one of the gods of love. They call me cupid. And that guy right there was your soulmate, Hwang Hyunjin." Minho explained himself and grabbed something out if thin air while opening the folder and reading it while searching for something.

Cupid?? They're real?

Chan just stared at him, his eyes widening in shock again. Cupid? He's cupid? They're real. Is he joking? Cupids are known for being the ones to match soulmates perfectly and without  a flaw. That makes the matching couple being stronger and spending their time for longer years.

Chan is just desperate to meet the one and even the person that was his destined soulmate can't even be perfectly matched on to him. And he calls himself cupid? For goodness' sake, the heavens had to give him a cupid uncapable to match him?

"For a cupid, you're pretty dumb." Chan scoffed and grumbled on the corner.

"Excuse me? I am not dumb! Although, I do know I am pretty." Minho replied and snapped at him, causing Chan to flinch suddenly, the cupid's hair was growing red instead of silver.

"It doesn't explain why you failed to shoot the arrow." Chan defended, rolling his eyes at the cupid.

For a cupid, he does have the looks and he has the physique, Chan wouldn't really deny that this man might really be cupid. Everything around this creature of being a cupid just makes sense. Except the perfectly shot of an arrow part.

"I never miss any shot. Whatever the reason is, I am going to find out about it. And I am going to get Hwang Hyunjin and you together!" Minho closes the folder and grumbled at him as well.

Minho also rolled his eyes and stared at Chan with annoyance.

"Why am I worried that this will end up as a disaster?.." Chan chuckled bitterly and just brushed his hair back in frustration.

Minho glares at him even more and thinks. And then it clicked him suddenly.

"Wait... I'm in my angel form.... YOU CAN SEE ME?" Minho's eyes widened in return.

"See you? I've been seeing you everywhere. It's like the universe just wants to piss me off by always seeing you." Chan replied and huffs.

"What...?" Minho stared at him in shock before he suddenly appeared in his human form, without wings.

Chan was in awe seeing the cupid in a different form. More... human.

"Shit... you're surreal... I must be dreaming." Chan gasped and started hitting his own self.

---

A/n: Felt like losing my own self these days...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- ____________________ --> "I have a boyfriend. This shouldn't have happened." This was not what Hyun...
43.4K 2K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...
26.1K 1.5K 29
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
3.5K 230 10
3Racha, the biggest rising Kpop group Korea has had as well making a global impact. Containing three members, the leader Bang Chan, Seo Changbin the...